Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak (26574 Views)

Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? / Why Don't More Men Speak Up About Violence Against Women? / Wicked Wife: Men Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by einsteino(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
soonest:
Hmmh! So much hatred in this thread. You people should just kill off the womenfolk like your brothers are doing in houston so that you guys can live happily ever after.

it isn't hatred. it is what we see everyday, honestly most guys are scared to death of women. it isn't our fault, it is just what we have seen women do.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by soonest(f): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
einsteino:

it isn't hatred. it is what we see everyday, honestly most guys are scared to death of women. it isn't our fault, it is just what we have seen women do.

My dear it's both ways depending on who's looking

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 16, 2014
Wowzers...

Well, I def intend to own a property or two, and with professional pay, that lifelong goal is second only to paying off the rest of my student loans in record time. No matter how pretty the penny, a penny saved is not a penny earned if all you have to show for it are countless quarters spent living in borrowed spaces that were never yours.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by einsteino(m): 4:18am On Dec 16, 2014
soonest:

My dear it's both ways depending on who's looking

I totally agree with you. not all women are demons, the same goes for men. the only issue is that we seem to only notice the demons and in our paranoia we label everyone of the opposite sex as one.

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by GenWOJUOLA(m): 5:52am On Dec 16, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Will the Westernised African women be calm enough to realise this ?? Of course not with the way things are going. Their Western education has deceived them to the point that dating websites are full of women in their very late 40's hunting for suitors and they are no longer ashamed to put their pictures online as against 20 years ago.

The Black woman plays into the "systems" hands time and time again by kicking her husband out of the house for flimsy reasons most likely because her erstwhile bouyant hubby has hit on hard times and she forgets the good times they had when he was bouyant and then the ungrateful cow forgetting that she has a male child to bring up chases the man out of the house using the ever willing cops and then true to the "script" (written by those who are afraid of the black man's latent strengths) the single mother inspite of the single parent benefits she receives from her surrogate husband - i.e the government - realises that bringing up a male child "properly" is not something a woman can do alone.

The male child now sees himself as the man of the house and if she is unlucky the boy will start rebelling against her and possibly join gangs which in a lot of cases is a one way route to prison which is where the "system" wants every black man.

Anytime I hear of a black woman kicking her husband out of the house for "flimsy" reasons, i just wonder when the penny is going to drop for these women that they are actually playing their parts as pawns in a well thought out "script" with the ultimate aim of rubbishing and tearing apart the black family system which in times past was our glory and strength as a race.

That's why there are increasing cases of the male children of single black women turning against them with brutal consequences of late.

If only women realised that a male child needs his father around during his formative years then the above would most probably not have happened.

I was raised up by 1 and I and my 3 brothers are all doin perfectly well, she has a well established pharmacist, a lawyer (the legal aid to nda-isiah) and two others as sons who re still in skool... So don't spit ruibbish as if u knw all about us who were raised by single moms.... Hey, my mum didn't choose to b 1 my day died early... Better get that into ur brain if u have 1

5 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by boraborababy: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2014
If i build my house and my family still lives in a rented apartment, i will convince my husband to rent my house and he will never know. Won't allow my husband freeload off me, real men carry their responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by boraborababy: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Kikikikikikiki so if a man spends his finances and youth on strange women, and now returns to his faithful wife wife when he is old, grey, sick and poor, he expects her to worship him right? That man will know what suffering is . Stupid men that won't act right, expecting their fallback plan to put up with their stupidity. author=Ilekokonit post=28889877]

Once an educated African woman starts earning more than you, forget it. She now genuinely believes that she is doing you a favour by being with you. And this refers to ALL diaspora Nigerians and most Nigerians back home.

The single ones will feign submissiveness "to an extent" during courtship but once you wife them and the first inevitable authority asserting arguments start, ALL of them will directly or indirectly let you know that they are doing you a favour by staying married to you.

If you now inevitably lose your job and she still has hers, then you are a dead man walking and you might as well file for pre-emptive divorce to save your self esteem from being ground to powder.

I've got a friend whose Uncle (a Prof in his mid sixties) is daily ridiculed and dragged in the mud by his wife in front of his grown kids in London simply because the erstwhile financially bouyant man is unable to work for health reasons and he is in too deep that they can't just sell their property and split the profit. I pity the man for the amount of verbal abuse he receives every day from his wife (all bordering on his finances and his lack of "complete" willingness to submit to her as the "new" breadwinner).

I'll rather live in an old peoples home surrounded by strangers than stay and receive such ridicule from a woman in front of my kids. My own policy is death before dishonour.

Reminds me of a friend whose Mum waited until his Dad (age = late 70's) went blind due to old age before she started unleashing her suppressed anger and venom on her blind husband. The woman started flogging the old blind man such that the uncomfortable neighbours would at times have to break down the door to rescue the blind old man from the flogging and take him to a relatives house. And this happened in Nigeria to tell you the amount of angst some Nigerian women can bottle up for long periods patiently waiting for you to have a financial or health setback before unleashing their hidden venom on you. The amount of bitterness Nigerian women harbour is mindboggling.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by folawiyoma(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Speechless.

I know a woman that build a house on her husby watch, she rented the house out and stay back with her husby in his rented house until the man finish building his choice of house.

That is a wife not bc she a woman but she's a good wife and good person.

To the question,

I can sleep in my wife house if the wife in question did not see herself just like a woman but a good wife and a good person.

My opinion.

A woman will always behave like a woman while a man will always behave like a man.

Only few get to be a good wife and a good husband.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 4:11am On Dec 17, 2014
boraborababy:
Kikikikikikiki so if a man spends his finances and youth on strange women, and now returns to his faithful wife wife when he is old, grey, sick and poor, he expects her to worship him right? That man will know what suffering is . Stupi.d men that won't act right, expecting their fallback plan to put up with their stupidity.

I'll ignore your unnecessary use of abusive language.

By the way if you were patient enough to read and comprehend both the post I was responding to in conjunction with my own response, you will notice that I was responding to a poster who lives in the UK just like I do and principally I was discussing about the single mums who become single mums in the UK because they "intentionally" chased their husbands out of the house just because they live in diaspora and western society and police allows such and a lot of times, they do so because of the single parent money that for example the UK government gives them.

By the way, a real man will not live off a woman.

GenWOJUOLA hope you now get my drift and can see that my post was referring to young single mothers who live in disapora - UK specifically in my case and those who "intentionally" become single mothers abroad for financial gain. Hope you can also see that your reply was done in a hurry without digesting the context of my post. Your Mum becoming a single mum because your Dad sadly died young is completely different from the "intentional" single mums we have in the UK which was what we were discussing but you did not slow down enough to digest my post before you sent your abuse.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by einsteino(m): 4:56am On Dec 17, 2014
boraborababy:
If i build my house and my family still lives in a rented apartment, i will convince my husband to rent my house and he will never know. Won't allow my husband freeload off me, real men carry their responsibility.

God please direct my path, let me not walk into someone like this. Christ! your mentality is something else! people like you are the ones who would still come out to preach gender equality and how a wife is a better half. Your husband renting your house is totally mean! i pray you marry a man with your kind of mentality.

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by einsteino(m): 5:21am On Dec 17, 2014
boraborababy:
Kikikikikikiki so if a man spends his finances and youth on strange women, and now returns to his faithful wife wife when he is old, grey, sick and poor, he expects her to worship him right? That man will know what suffering is . Stupid men that won't act right, expecting their fallback plan to put up with their stupidity.

that isn't the case everytime, life has it's ups and downs. Has it ever occurred to you that some men would divorce PEJ if they find themselves in power, just so they can save their public face. if someone like frank of who wants to be a millionaire was GEJ, he would have long relegated PEJ. However if you know how PEJ stood beside GEJ in his low times, you would understand why he stands with her against all odds.

like i said in earlier comments, it isn't nice to stereotype people. there are good men and women out there, as well as demons in both genders. the problem isn't gender, it is the demons that could be found in either gender. I am witness to a relative who built the house that her and her husband is living in and also she is the one bringing the bulk of the money for the house they are building in the village. i know this because her husband came out to ask my family to thank our daughter for him, he was almost in tears. If you watch the both of them, you would not know that something is amiss. She still accords him the respect of a man who is in charge, though before his low he had always been a loving husband.

All we all need is just love, care and someone who we can trust, behind these derisive comments lies people who are just scared and try to cover their vulnerable selves with contempt and paranoia.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by GenWOJUOLA(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Ilekokonit:

I'll ignore your unnecessary use of abusive language.

By the way if you were patient enough to read and comprehend both the post I was responding to in conjunction with my own response, you will notice that I was responding to a poster who lives in the UK just like I do and principally I was discussing about the single mums who become single mums in the UK because they "intentionally" chased their husbands out of the house just because they live in diaspora and western society and police allows such and a lot of times, they do so because of the single parent money that for example the UK government gives them.

By the way, a real man will not live off a woman.

GenWOJUOLA hope you now get my drift and can see that my post was referring to young single mothers who live in disapora - UK specifically in my case and those who "intentionally" become single mothers abroad for financial gain. Hope you can also see that your reply was done in a hurry without digesting the context of my post. Your Mum becoming a single mum because your Dad sadly died young is completely different from the "intentional" single mums we have in the UK which was what we were discussing but you did not slow down enough to digest my post before you sent your abuse.

My apologies den....
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2014
GenWOJUOLA:

My apologies den....

No worries.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by babygirlfl: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2014
It is very sad when black men in diaspora say such horrible things about black women. Ilekokonit said women chase out the men from the house for flimsy reason because the police and western culture supports it. That flimsy reason these men are talking about that involves the police is probably a crime. These men want to beat you blue black and treat you like rubbish and you still remain in the marriage. It is never their fault. They can never do anything to change because it's their culture. Only a stupid woman will prefer government hand out to a lovely home. Sometimes you just have to read what these men are writing to realise that the problem is them and not the women. The women in diaspora leave the marriage because they can while the Nigerian woman may stay in the marriage because it is harder for her to leave thereby bottling up her pain and wait for when she has an opportunity to get back at the man like in the quote below. Such women too are not left out from the hatred of these men. According to these men, as a woman, when you are treated badly, you are not supposed to leave the marriage and while you stay, you should not have any suppressed anger.

Ilekokonit:

Reminds me of a friend whose Mum waited until his Dad (age = late 70's) went blind due to old age before she started unleashing her suppressed anger and venom on her blind husband. The woman started flogging the old blind man such that the uncomfortable neighbours would at times have to break down the door to rescue the blind old man from the flogging and take him to a relatives house. And this happened in Nigeria to tell you the amount of angst some Nigerian women can bottle up for long periods patiently waiting for you to have a financial or health setback before unleashing their hidden venom on you. The amount of bitterness Nigerian women harbour is mindboggling.

Instead of blaming the woman, why don't you find out why she has so much suppressed anger. What did the man do to her to make her so angry? In most cases, these men treat their women like slaves. Beating and cheating on her over a long time. She can't divorce because of people like you so she stays in the marriage with all these bitterness bottled up. The man gets old and maybe poor sick and comes back to the wife with all the suppressed anger and expects to be treated like a king. How is that possible? If you treat your wife like a queen, there will be no suppressed anger and you will be treated like a king.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2014
babygirlfl:
Instead of blaming the woman, why don't you find out why she has so much suppressed anger. What did the man do to her to make her so angry? In most cases, these men treat their women like slaves. Beating and cheating on her over a long time. She can't divorce because of people like you so she stays in the marriage with all these bitterness bottled up. The man gets old and maybe poor sick and comes back to the wife with all the suppressed anger and expects to be treated like a king. How is that possible? If you treat your wife like a queen, there will be no suppressed anger and you will be treated like a king.

There is no morally acceptable reason for the wife to flog her blind "disabled" much older husband.

It is the wickedness of flogging the disabled blind man when he can not see you let alone defend himself that is morally repugnant.

I would equally have a problem with any man that flogs his blind wife.

There are some things we should not do as humans.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by babygirlfl: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Ilekokonit:

There is no morally acceptable reason for the wife to flog her blind "disabled" much older husband.

It is the wickedness of flogging the disabled blind man when he can not see you let alone defend himself that is morally repugnant.

I would equally have a problem with any man that flogs his blind wife.

There are some things we should not do as humans.

Agreed. What if her husband flogged her until he could no longer flog her again? What if she is just giving back the flogging he gave her?

Talking of wickedness, it is wickedness for a husband to beat the wife that cannot defend herself. To you however, it is a flimsy excuse when the woman leaves the man.

Yes there are some things we should not do as humans. Treat people the way you want to be treated.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2014
babygirlfl:

Agreed. What if her husband flogged her until he could no longer flog her again? What if she is just giving back the flogging he gave her?

If I were a woman that could not get out of a physically abusive marriage because of what society says I would rather commit suicide than flog a blind person in his late 70's. The man is dead now anyway but these are educated people who used to live in England but my guess is that the flogging started when the blind man unintentionally misses the toilet bowl when weeing leading to frustration from the wife who had to constantly clean up after him.

If that was the case, she could have hired a permanent live in cleaner to mop up after the man instead of flogging a blind man.

Whatever the cause, its just ungodly and immoral to flog a blind person be that male or female, adult or child.

Its akin to beating up someone with polio in a wheel chair or on crutches.

Unacceptable, whatever the reason or amount of bottled up Angst.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by babygirlfl: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2014
Ilekokonit:

If I were a woman that could not get out of a physically abusive marriage because of what society says I would rather commit suicide than flog a blind person in his late 70's. The man is dead now anyway but these are educated people who used to live in England but my guess is that the flogging started when the blind man unintentionally misses the toilet bowl when weeing leading to frustration from the wife who had to constantly clean up after him.

If that was the case, she could have hired a permanent live in cleaner to mop up after the man instead of flogging a blind man.

Whatever the cause, its just ungodly and immoral to flog a blind person be that male or female, adult or child.

Its akin to beating up someone with polio in a wheel chair or on crutches.

Unacceptable, whatever the reason or amount of bottled up Angst.

Somehow you are a good lawyer for men and a judge for women. Let's just leave it at that.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2014
babygirlfl:

Somehow you are a good lawyer for men and a judge for women. Let's just leave it at that.

I guess you didn't read where I stated above that "Whatever the cause, its just ungodly and immoral to flog a blind person be that male or female, adult or child."

If the tables had been turned and the man acted so despicably to his blind wife, I would have equally condemned his barbaric behaviour as well.

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by soonest(f): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2014
babygirlfl:

While they are judging black women in diaspora,they won't judge the men at home who threaten/eject their wives of 15years plus from a house she equally laboured for.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
babygirlfl:

Err, you're slowly but surely joining the gang of black women who never take responsibilities for being part of the problem, and not the solution. Majority of these women kick their husbands out not because they were abused and/or cheated on. They do so cos they can do it, and it's basically a way to dominate. It's all about domination, and riding the wave of the freedom, the system provides. Something they never had where they came from.

Funny enough, most times, the women are always the problem. However, because black women think they're perfect and they hate being critiqued...with the blame game as their bread and butter - hence they act that way. You can't treat a biitch like a queen, she'll never appreciate it. Only a woman who understands that the man is the head of the family can be treated like a queen.

And interestingly, most of the women guilty of this are the ones from the Nigeria. British born/raised women are more decent.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by babygirlfl: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
soonest:

While they are judging black women in diaspora,they won't judge the men at home who threaten/eject their wives of 15years plus from a house she equally laboured for.

Plus they may throw her out with a ghana must go bag and bring in the new wife. Somehow they don't judge these men because it is their culture.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by soonest(f): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
babygirlfl:

Plus they may throw her out with a ghana must go bag and bring in the new wife. Somehow they don't judge these men because it is their culture.
My sister leave matter. Ka Chineke mezie okwu

3 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by babygirlfl: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
SirShymex:

Err, you're slowly but surely joining the gang of black women who never take responsibilities for being part of the problem, and not the solution.
I take responsibility for my actions and all I am asking is that black men take responsibility for their actions too. When I am wrong, I say I am sorry and ask for forgiveness and would do anything to make it right. I don't do gangs. Never have never will. I say what I think is right. I don't write things to get likes or support. I am all for the solution to this problem and I know that it takes two to make the marriage work.

SirShymex:

Majority of these women kick their husbands out not because they were abused and/or cheated on. They do so cos they can do it, and it's basically a way to dominate. It's all about domination, and riding the wave of the freedom, the system provides. Something they never had where they came from.

So these women just wake up one day and decide to chase the husband away? Please give me an example of how they could achieve this.

SirShymex:

Funny enough, most times, the women are always the problem. However, because black women think they're perfect and they hate being critiqued...with the blame game as their bread and butter - hence they act that way. You can't treat a biitch like a queen, she'll never appreciate it. Only a woman who understands that the man is the head of the family can be treated like a queen.

Most black women I know don't think they are perfect or cannot be critiqued. Most of them are just tired of being critiqued. Almost everywhere you turn to, the black woman is blamed for the problems in her marriage. The church, the society, the family and even nairaland. When are men told to do more? The head of the home should lead by example sadly most heads today have failed woefully. Sirshymex when things go wrong, the head is to be blamed. Why then do women get the blame?

SirShymex:

And interestingly, most of the women guilty of this are the ones from the Nigeria. British born/raised women are more decent.

It appears so. How many British born women marry men who treat them the way some men treat their Nigerian born women. Why do you think some of these men leave the British born women and go home and marry. The answer is simple. They go home to marry those women they expect to treat like slaves.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
babygirlfl:

I take responsibility for my actions and all I am asking is that black men take responsibility for their actions too. When I am wrong, I say I am sorry and ask for forgiveness and would do anything to make it right. I don't do gangs. Never have never will. I say what I think is right. I don't write things to get likes or support. I am all for the solution to this problem and I know that it takes two to make the marriage work.

However, I've never seen you blame women for anything, and that's shockingly sad. Are women infallible and men have to be the problem all the time? What about the imperfections that makes us all human, imperfections that aren't just exclusive to men? Well, calling yourself a feminist shows you love being part of a gang, since it's a group ideology fighting for domination. And the solution is for the traditional structure of marriage as an institution to be maintained, without disruption, since that's what wired into our psyche. Also, for women folk to start taking responsibilities for their own actions.

So these women just wake up one day and decide to chase the husband away? Please give me an example of how they could achieve this.

There are so many examples. You've got those who leave cos they have got richer suitors. Those who prefer to be single mums just so they can milk the system for hand-outs etc..

Most black women I know don't think they are perfect or cannot be critiqued. Most of them are just tired of being critiqued. Almost everywhere you turn to, the black woman is blamed for the problems in her marriage. The church, the society, the family and even nairaland. When are men told to do more? The head of the home should lead by example sadly most heads today have failed woefully. Sirshymex when things go wrong, the head is to be blamed. Why then do women get the blame?

Lol, nah, black men are the biggest villains on the planet. Everything is about how the black man is a savage/beast. And rather than the black woman to stand by her man, she has become part of the problem

It appears so. How many British born women marry men who treat them the way some men treat their Nigerian born women. Why do you think some of these men leave the British born women and go home and marry. The answer is simple. They go home to marry those women they expect to treat like slaves.

Nah, most of the ones who go home to marry, were never married to anyone in the first place. Or those who can't find a decent British born/raised black woman. It's not that easy to get a chic you can't relate to lol.

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by babygirlfl: 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
SirShymex:

However, I've never seen you blame women for anything, and that's shockingly sad. Are women infallible and men have to be the problem all the time? What about the imperfections that makes us all human, imperfections that aren't just exclusive to men? Well, calling yourself a feminist shows you love being part of a gang, since it's a group ideology fighting for domination. And the solution is for the traditional structure of marriage as an institution to be maintained, without disruption, since that's what wired into our psyche. Also, for women folk to start taking responsibilities for their own actions.

I can turn around too and say I have not seen you blame men for anything. Anyway, I do tell women if they are at fault. Men are not the problem all the time neither are women. Sometimes the woman is the problem while sometimes the men are. Sirshymex, Tell me where I called myself a feminist? (not that being one is bad) and feminists are not fighting for domination. Common Shymex you are learned. Traditional system could be maintained with improvement to account for the change in time. Everyone should start taking responsibility for their action.

SirShymex:

There are so many examples. You've got those who leave cos they have got richer suitors. Those who prefer to be single mums just so they can milk the system for hand-outs etc..

Do they seperate/divorce the man with the help of the system without the man doing anything? Are you saying women in the UK can just chase a man out of the house while the man is innocent?

SirShymex:

Lol, nah, black men are the biggest villains on the planet. Everything is about how the black man is a savage/beast. And rather than the black woman to stand by her man, she has become part of the problem

Sirshymex you did not address the issue I raised. Lets do it one at a time

SirShymex:

Nah, most of the ones who go home to marry, were never married to anyone in the first place. Or those who can't find a decent British born/raised black woman. It's not that easy to get a chic you can't relate to lol.

You got me wrong. My question is why do these men decide not to marry the British born black women to marry one from home?

3 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
babygirlfl:

I can turn around too and say I have not seen you blame men for anything. Anyway, I do tell women if they are at fault. Men are not the problem all the time neither are women. Sometimes the woman is the problem while sometimes the men are. Sirshymex, Tell me where I called myself a feminist? (not that being one is bad) and feminists are not fighting for domination. Common Shymex you are learned. Traditional system could be maintained with improvement to account for the change in time. Everyone should start taking responsibility for their action.

Well, I do blame men from time to time. Heck, I called Nigerian men out yesterday for being savages due to how ra.pe is more or less a norm in that country. That's an unacceptable medieval behaviour that has no place in the 21st century. Especially the permanent psychological scars it leaves on the victims.

You call yourself a feminist all the time. Anyway, obviously, the traditional system isn't perfect, especially how certain cultures abused it, to turn women to slaves. However, I was alluding to maintaining the tradition structure with: father, mother, and children. Father as the head/team-leader...and mother as the supporting cast. And decision making being a liaison between the two, since two heads are better than one.

Do they seperate/divorce the man with the help of the system without the man doing anything? Are you saying women in the UK can just chase a man out of the house while the man is innocent?

Nah, they just grow wings when they want to leave, and start disrespecting the authority, by provoking a reaction. How do you expect a grown ar.se man you put under a curfew, and disrespect all the time to react? The inevitable reaction of the frustrated man is what they ride on, to take actions. It's all a game. grin

Sirshymex you did not address the issue I raised. Lets do it one at a time

I think I answered your question. Being a black man alone on the planet (esp. in the west) is the most difficult thing, I tell ya. The black man is responsible for every bad thing on the planet, yet you still think the same race of men, isn't the biggest villain, no?

You got me wrong. My question is why do these men decide not to marry the British born black women to marry one from home?

You marry what you can get. It is not that easy for those from Nigeria to get decent British born/raised black women. That's the honest truth.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
SirShymex:

Err, you're slowly but surely joining the gang of black women who never take responsibilities for being part of the problem, and not the solution. Majority of these women kick their husbands out not because they were abused and/or cheated on. They do so cos they can do it, and it's basically a way to dominate. It's all about domination, and riding the wave of the freedom, the system provides. Something they never had where they came from.

Thanks for your accurate and informed observations right from the very scene of the crime.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by babygirlfl: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, I do blame men from time to time. Heck, I called Nigerian men out yesterday for being savages due to how ra.pe is more or less a norm in that country. That's an unacceptable medieval behaviour that has no place in the 21st century. Especially the permanent psychological scars it leaves on the victims.

You call yourself a feminist all the time. Anyway, obviously, the traditional system isn't perfect, especially how certain cultures abused it, to turn women to slaves. However, I was alluding to maintaining the tradition structure with: father, mother, and children. Father as the head/team-leader...and mother as the supporting cast. And decision making being a liaison between the two, since two heads are better than one.

A lot of cultures and men have abused it. The abuse is the main problem today. Sirshymex, you are not like some of these Nigerian born men and that is why I am not happy when I see you sound like them. Some of these Nigerian born men are nice while some are horrible. You can even see for yourself how rape is like a norm there. How can a rapist make a good head? The head of the family started causing trouble when men started using the position of the head to commit all sort of atrocity. It became a position for selfish reason. The head is supposed to be a position of sacrifice and love. Some of these men will never even agree with you that decision making is liaison between man and wife.

SirShymex:

Nah, they just grow wings when they want to leave, and start disrespecting the authority, by provoking a reaction. How do you expect a grown ar.se man you put under a curfew, and disrespect all the time to react? The inevitable reaction of the frustrated man is what they ride on, to take actions. It's all a game. grin

Personally, I don't believe authority is a word to be used in Marriage. Do these men tell you the truth or they tell you something to make the women look bad. Granted, there are some very bad women. However, sometimes these men tell you things that is so different from the truth.

SirShymex:

I think I answered your question. Being a black man alone on the planet (esp. in the west) is the most difficult thing, I tell ya. The black man is responsible for every bad thing on the planet, yet you still think the same race of men, isn't the biggest villain, no?
I understand that. There are some lovely black men. I married one.

SirShymex:

You marry what you can get. It is not that easy for those from Nigeria to get decent British born/raised black women. That's the honest truth.

ok

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
babygirlfl:

A lot of cultures and men have abused it. The abuse is the main problem today. Sirshymex, you are not like some of these Nigerian born men and that is why I am not happy when I see you sound like them. Some of these Nigerian born men are nice while some are horrible. You can even see for yourself how rape is like a norm there. How can a rapist make a good head? The head of the family started causing trouble when men started using the position of the head to commit all sort of atrocity. It became a position for selfish reason. The head is supposed to be a position of sacrifice and love. Some of these men will never even agree with you that decision making is liaison between man and wife.

Personally, I don't believe authority is a word to be used in Marriage. Do these men tell you the truth or they tell you something to make the women look bad. Granted, there are some very bad women. However, sometimes these men tell you things that is so different from the truth.

I understand that. There are some lovely black men. I married one.

ok

1). Even if certain men abused it, is that enough premise to make the lives of innocent men miserable cos of the sins of others, thus inducing a self-destructive ricochet effect on the family structure as a whole? And in all of these, the kids/future-generations are the pawns. That's what a lot of folks can't discern. Most men do liaise with their wives, and I doubt any educated men in the century wants a slave for a wife. However, it seems most of these women want more than that. They want to dominate, and that's what a lot of folks have a fundamental problem with. Just learn to play your position, and be respectful.

I don't think like anyone, and my mentality is different. My whole thing is about reality/experience and the practicality of things. And you can't expect someone like that to agree with folks who thrive on building castles in the air and an utopian world that only exist in their imagination, can you? There are so many things that cut across all races and nationalities, and if you have lived around folks from all kinds of backgrounds, races, colours, and creeds - you would know that. So, when I see folks telling porkies about what they know nothing about, I'll always call them out.

Also, I'm liberal minded, but also into cultural conservatism cos I understand the importance of preserving one's culture. That's your identity, and who you're. And once you lose that - you lose your identity.

2). It isn't just about listening to what they say, it's about observing things. A lot of women these days don't know how to be good wives. They just want to sit their ar.ses down there and boss their husbands around. And most of them are lazy as fvck. The only thing they care about is what they can leech off the system, due to terrible advice from their friends.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Shirley07: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
SirShymex:

1). Even if certain men abused it, is that enough premise to make the lives of innocent men miserable cos of the sins of others, thus inducing a self-destructive ricochet effect on the family structure as a whole? And in all of these, the kids/future-generations are the pawns. That's what a lot of folks can't discern. Most men do liaise with their wives, and I doubt any educated men in the century wants a slave for a wife. However, it seems most of these women want more than that. They want to dominate, and that's what a lot of folks have a fundamental problem with. Just learn to play your position, and be respectful.

I don't think like anyone, and my mentality is different. My whole thing is about reality/experience and the practicality of things. And you can't expect someone like that to agree with folks who thrive on building castles in the air and an utopian world that only exist in their imagination, can you? There are so many things that cut across all races and nationalities, and if you have lived around folks from all kinds of backgrounds, races, colours, and creeds - you would know that. So, when I see folks telling porkies about what they know nothing about, I'll always call them out.

Also, I'm liberal minded, but also into cultural conservatism cos I understand the importance of preserving one's culture. That's your identity, and who you're. And once you lose that - you lose your identity.

2). It isn't just about listening to what they say, it's about observing things. A lot of women these days don't know how to be good wives. They just want to sit their ar.ses down there and boss their husbands around. And most of them are lazy as fvck. The only thing they care about is what they can leech off the system, due to terrible advice from their friends.
I'm just so happy that these black women are dishing you and fellow bigots tastes of your own poisons.
If you're finding it difficult in the state, why don't you come to Nigeria where your so so culture is preserved, Poverty stricken Maggot?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
[s]
Shirley07:

I'm just so happy that these black women are dishing you and fellow bigots tastes of your own poisons.
If you're finding it difficult in the state, why don't you come to Nigeria where your so so culture is preserved, Poverty stricken Maggot?
[/s]

Lmao!

How many times have you been ra.ped, and do you remember those who ra.ped you?

Honestly, I still don't understand why most of you naija women are so bitter/loathsome and disrespectful, despite being the most obnoxious group of women on this planet. Perhaps, it has to do with the fact that the majority of you have been ra.ped at one point or the other in your lives. And that has left permanent psychological scars on most of you. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Father Preferred My Younger Brother. / Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle! / Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.