Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak (26247 Views)

Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? / Why Don't More Men Speak Up About Violence Against Women? / Wicked Wife: Men Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 3:15am On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:
And it requires a lot to tame them, especially when they start earning more than you do.

So, basically, the whole thing these days is about domination, hence most marriages don't work.

Once an educated African woman starts earning more than you, forget it. She now genuinely believes that she is doing you a favour by being with you. And this refers to ALL diaspora Nigerians and most Nigerians back home.

The single ones will feign submissiveness "to an extent" during courtship but once you wife them and the first inevitable authority asserting arguments start, ALL of them will directly or indirectly let you know that they are doing you a favour by staying married to you.

If you now inevitably lose your job and she still has hers, then you are a dead man walking and you might as well file for pre-emptive divorce to save your self esteem from being ground to powder.

I've got a friend whose Uncle (a Prof in his mid sixties) is daily ridiculed and dragged in the mud by his wife in front of his grown kids in London simply because the erstwhile financially bouyant man is unable to work for health reasons and he is in too deep that they can't just sell their property and split the profit. I pity the man for the amount of verbal abuse he receives every day from his wife (all bordering on his finances and his lack of "complete" willingness to submit to her as the "new" breadwinner).

I'll rather live in an old peoples home surrounded by strangers than stay and receive such ridicule from a woman in front of my kids. My own policy is death before dishonour.

Reminds me of a friend whose Mum waited until his Dad (age = late 70's) went blind due to old age before she started unleashing her suppressed anger and venom on her blind husband. The woman started flogging the old blind man such that the uncomfortable neighbours would at times have to break down the door to rescue the blind old man from the flogging and take him to a relatives house. And this happened in Nigeria to tell you the amount of angst some Nigerian women can bottle up for long periods patiently waiting for you to have a financial or health setback before unleashing their hidden venom on you. The amount of bitterness Nigerian women harbour is mindboggling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 3:24am On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
I once dated a lady that wanted to impose all her western ideology on me at all cost and I'm a typical African

Diasporan African women passionately hate any man who avows that he is a proper African man. They see red the minute they hear "I'm a proper African man"

Truckpusher:
we both can't be captain in one ship

Here in lies the conundrum that scatters most diasporan Nigerian marriages leaving a trail of clinically depressed (but still unsubmissive) single mothers in its wake. The women want to be the woman and then be the man at the same time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by raumdeuter: 3:32am On Dec 15, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Diasporan African women passionately hate any man who avows that he is a proper African man. They see red the minute they hear "I'm a proper African man".

Yet these same women dread marrying non Nigerian men. Ask a typical Nigerian girl in diaspora if she would marry a typical Akata or even African non Nigerian man she would say no.

Its a fact that among the black race, Nigerian men are the most hardworking. When you see them denigrate the Nigerian man when other races now marry these men they start abusing the men again

I have like 3 friends who married non Nigerian women and if you see the way Nigerian girls try to talk them down.

I used to know a girl on this forum who was dating this white dude, SHe would complain bitterly about how she was the one making all the money and the guy wasnt doing anything but she couldnt leave him because of her paper was with the guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Truckpusher(m): 3:41am On Dec 15, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Diasporan African women passionately hate any man who avows that he is a proper African man. They see red the minute they hear "I'm a proper African man"

Here in lies the conundrum that scatters most diasporan Nigerian marriages leaving a trail of clinically depressed (but still unsubmissive) single mothers in its wake. The women want to be the woman and then be the man at the same time.
My identity is my pride after being deprived of all dignity as a blackman and a continental African and no real man in his right senses should let that go away just because you're in a foreign land.How many Arabs abandoned their way of life for some ideology that is totally alien to them?
Most African diasporan are just trying too hard to fit in even when it is obvious that it won't work out with their partners all this is because they want to be accepted.
If they want to be the woman and at the same time be the man,what is the essence of marrying them ? Wouldn't it be wiser to stick to foreigners and take all the bs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Man51ut(m): 3:43am On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:
[s][/s]

Stop trolling!

Who's trolling? the stuff you wrote in your post is no different from what i wrote. you state that women were more submissive and should remain submissive and that will reduce the divorce rate. you would prefer women to remain uneducated, unskilled breeders so they have no choice but to be submissive and tied to you and your fortune forever. this is no different to what pro-slavery types were saying back then. it is what racists are saying now, that if africans were still under white rule, things would be so much better (this is something a lot of afrikaaners have been known to say).

the fact is, in life you have to adapt. those days are gone, and they are never coming back. so you can continue looking for your submissive unicorn, but gone are the days when a woman had no prospects beyond getting married have passed. the moment you give people education or enlightenment, you lose power over them. when people started learning shyt and reading, they stopped believing their kings had a divine right to rule. they started questioning shyt and having democracy. if you want a submissive wife, then you have to find someone with no prospects whatsoever but i find it hard to believe that someone who has made it in life enough to build a house will submit to someone just because he happened to be born with a p3nis.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 3:48am On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
Funny enough the men that sits down to give them these rights are controlling their wives while the poor people that buys into the idea are destroying their families with divorce cases all over the place - How hard is it for women to understand that the elites are using them to weaken the society? And this is the ideology that the modern African women are clamoring for.They will get it but they'll have to pay the price too.

The price these African women are already paying includes a band of children raised by single mothers who in future will hate the women for chucking dad out of their lives at a young age just b'cos society permitted such arrant nonsense.

At the extreme end you now have black teenage boys and young men who were raised by single mothers now turning gangster on their single mums with fatal consequences. But these African women never learn from these cases and they continue to cherish the day they will "authentically" become single mums.

21 year old Nigerian boy stabs his 46 year old Single mum to death. - England, Sept 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1458491/nigerian-killed-son-london-tolu

14 year old black boy shoots his single mum killing her as she lay sleeping on the sofa. Her crime was because she did not let him join a gang. - America, 2012
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2107504/Joshua-Smith-14-shoots-mother-Tamiko-Robinson-death-slept.html
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 3:56am On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
but I learnt one lesson :If you don't stamp your feet and demand that your manhood shouldn't be taken away from you these girls will run you down to a point of no return.I tell ya grin

True Talk. And it also applies to the ageing diaspora Nigerian women who now camouflage with Christianity whilst they are still unrepentantly stubborn with the sole aim of getting a man they can control with their motor mouths and mind games.

Some of these so called Christian sisters have even started using NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) techniques in their quest to fully control their suitors during courtship.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 3:58am On Dec 15, 2014
raumdeuter:
The biggest lie sold to the black race is feminism.

I see a lot of white families especially in the USA and none of these women even practice the feminism they sold to black women.

You are more likely to see a black woman beat her husband than a white woman. White family values are being preserved while the blacks destroy theirs

Black women beating their husbands is now common in the USA ?
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Truckpusher(m): 3:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Man51ut:

Who's trolling? the stuff you wrote in your post is no different from what i wrote. you state that women were more submissive and should remain submissive and that will reduce the divorce rate. you would prefer women to remain uneducated, unskilled breeders so they have no choice but to be submissive and tied to you and your fortune forever. this is no different to what pro-slavery types were saying back then. it is what racists are saying now, that if africans were still under white rule, things would be so much better (this is something a lot of afrikaaners have been known to say).

the fact is, in life you have to adapt. those days are gone, and they are never coming back. so you can continue looking for your submissive unicorn, but gone are the days when a woman had no prospects beyond getting married have passed. the moment you give people education or enlightenment, you lose power over them. when people started learning shyt and reading, they stopped believing their kings had a divine right to rule. they started questioning shyt and having democracy. if you want a submissive wife, then you have to find someone with no prospects whatsoever but i find it hard to believe that someone who has made it in life enough to build a house will submit to someone just because he happened to be born with a p3nis.
I got your drift quite alright but alluding that women being submissive only ends in making them breeders ,uneducated and backward is a blind argument to justify your stand on this argument.It is crystal clear that women and men have their different roles to play in any marriage and that factor should be taken seriously because as soon as any society destroys the hierarchical order of that union it affects the general outlook of that society and they end up birthing kids without proper direction on what being a man stands for and what it takes to be a real woman and you begin to have more and more institutionalized humans, and if we continue like this the family system which is the very foundation of mankind would be destroyed and what would follow will plunge mankind into an unknown world with too many pitfalls......Do you know how dangerous this world would become if people don't have real families to look up to and consider before embarking on any action?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Truckpusher(m): 4:06am On Dec 15, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Black women beating their husbands is now common in the USA ?
Of course it is a common thing these days.
We've had cases where a typical Nigerian village girl was married by a New York taxi driver ,after 10years the man came home to report to his people about his ordeal in the hands of his supposedly humble village girl turned wife . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Truckpusher(m): 4:14am On Dec 15, 2014
Ilekokonit:

True Talk. And it also applies to the ageing diaspora Nigerian women who now camouflage with Christianity whilst they are still unrepentantly stubborn with the sole aim of getting a man they can control with their motor mouths and mind games.

Some of these so called Christian sisters have even started using NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) techniques in their quest to fully control their suitors during courtship.
They are wasting their time. grin
An average man should be able to know when he's being assessed by his wife to be in any manner using any method.
One can only fall for those gimmicks if one isn't paying attention to details using her body language and compare them with her spoken words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 4:23am On Dec 15, 2014
raumdeuter:
I used to know a girl on this forum who was dating this white dude, SHe would complain bitterly about how she was the one making all the money and the guy wasnt doing anything but she couldnt leave him because of her paper was with the guy.

If that was a Nigerian man, she would call him a lazy parasite and make sure his self esteem is damaged beyond repair during and after the relationship but as per say na oyinbo man, then it must be ok. No wonder the bible mentions the phrase "A Foolish Woman" more than once.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 4:34am On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
My identity is my pride after being deprived of all dignity as a blackman and a continental African and no real man in his right senses should let that go away just because you're in a foreign land. How many Arabs abandoned their way of life for some ideology that is totally alien to them?
Most African diasporan are just trying too hard to fit in even when it is obvious that it won't work out with their partners all this is because they want to be accepted.
If they want to be the woman and at the same time be the man,what is the essence of marrying them ? Wouldn't it be wiser to stick to foreigners and take all the bs?

I used to tell friends that there are some things I would take from a woman who doesn't fully understand African culture or from an African woman who grew up in Europe or America just because if these women go against my African culture, they are not doing it deliberately out of wicked spite. Its just that they don't fully understand where I am coming from. The onus is on me to gently explain that part of our African culture to them since it was not the way they were brought up.

But to take such deliberate nastiness from an African woman who was raised in Africa and who fully understands our cultural do's and don'ts and who is just doing the opposite of what an African woman should do to her man in a deliberate attempt to ridicule me just because we are in a foreign land is something I will NEVER put up with. Death before dishonour.

If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. Also, thou shalt not follow a multitude to commit evil.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 4:41am On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
as soon as any society destroys the hierarchical order of that union it affects the general outlook of that society and they end up birthing kids without proper direction on what being a man stands for and what it takes to be a real woman and you begin to have more and more institutionalized humans, and if we continue like this the family system which is the very foundation of mankind would be destroyed and what would follow will plunge mankind into an unknown world with too many pitfalls......Do you know how dangerous this world would become if people don't have real families to look up to and consider before embarking on any action.

Institutionalized humans. That is deep.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Truckpusher(m): 4:47am On Dec 15, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Institutionalized humans. That is deep.
When you have kids being sent to foster homes because of broken homes what identity would they be developing? Even if one may argue that they won't remain in these homes forever we should also remember that they aren't an immediate product of an ideal society and that also counts.

The breaking down of the family system will have a major impact on everything we as humans have come to understand about life.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 4:48am On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
They are wasting their time. grin
An average man should be able to know when he's being assessed by his wife to be in any manner using any method.
One can only fall for those gimmicks if one isn't paying attention to details using her body language and compare them with her spoken words.

Even after a few phone calls before actually meeting a woman, once I sense from her speech that she is using NLP or any mind control techniques on me, I cut off the contact. I also cut them off early on if they try to unduly monopolise the conversation or if I sense that she has an unteachable spirit.

Its better not to go forward with the relationship than to end up having a combative monster on my hands.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Truckpusher(m): 4:50am On Dec 15, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Even after a few phone calls before actually meeting a woman, once I sense from her speech that she is using NLP or any mind control techniques on me, I cut off the contact. I also cut them off early on if they are try to unduly monopolise the conversation or if i sense that she has an unteachable spirit.

Its better not to go forward with the relationship than to end up having a monster on my hands.
grin
I tell ya.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Ilekokonit: 5:04am On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin
I tell ya.

Its better to be alone than to be in the wrong company and what a lot of people do not realise is that the hyped-up wedding day is a 100 metre dash but the everlasting handcuffs called marriage is a marathon that should only be entered for if you meet your soulmate. Fools rush in where Angels fear to thread.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by TheMyth: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2014
www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1202343/I-hate-bread-winner-says-resentful-working-mother-two.html this link should pretty much sum everything up ... its called Madonna syndrome where the woman intentionally or not frustrates her husband because he can't meet up with her earning power . would I live in a house built by my wife , only if I'm willing to be an emasculated shell of a man.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Gordieshegz(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2014
Chillisauce:
see the kind of cavemen nigerians we chat with cheesy

and people marry these ones and call them soul mates abi husbands.

they dont want to be controlled yet want to control.

if something is wrong for you, what makes you think its right for others.

These interviewees only expressed their respective opinions in personalised views...they didn't generalise either....do not accuse a man for whatever belief he holds...the fact that you can doesn't form a basis for criticism for others who can't...
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Gordieshegz(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2014
Ilekokonit:

These are time tested principles that made our forefathers maintain the headship of their homes and not todays pandering to the stupid and unproductive ways of the 21st Century where a woman wants to be the woman and at the same time be the man in a relationship.

They even want roles exchanged...many even want their men being domesticated!!!!.there was a thread on a guy that backed a baby at the airport on this forum yesterday..I remember how gals praised his show of stupidity.."anybody can cook syndrome" symbolises the begining of the diseased mentality... I know some fellas would call it love,,,for real,men are gradually losing their manliness to emotions

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2014
This is why many singles are finding it hard to get married these days. Successful but single ladies are seeing as threats by potential husbands, especially when the Ladies are richer.

I honestly think that Nigerian men should change their perception of women(Nigerian women too need to change their perception of men). Times are changing and he who
doesn't change with time goes into
oblivion.

When those cultural laws that demean women and make them almost slaves to the menfolks were made, nobody foresaw that a time like this will come when women will become empowered to the point of making even more money than men.

So, guys cut your egos and brace up with reality. Women too, when you are privileged to be making more money than your man, stop seeing yourself in the league of those olden days women, whose men SUPPOSEDLY provided for. I used the word 'supposedly' because I know that what most men do is to provide your needs at the start of the relationship to make you feel like they care a lot about meeting your material needs, but the story changes few years into the marriage. Of course, the best way to catch a fish is to throw it a bet.
Now to the topic, I believe that marriage should be a partnership where two compatible adults should dwell together in love and do things together, including building houses. So my opinion is that couples should build their houses together. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by MrPresident1: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2014
Nuff respects to SirShymexx, Ilekokonit, and Truckpusher.

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2014
Man51ut:

I honestly don't know if you're feigning ignorance, or you just have reading/comprehension problems. So, I don't understand what you're talking about.

1). Where in my post did I allude to preference for women to remain "uneducated, and unskilled breeders?" I'd wager that majority of today's women are educated-illiterates, with obtuse minds, and linear thinkers. Education and being skilled isn't just about formal education - it's about exposure, ability to think and understand, and separating reality from fiction. And to be able to do that - you need a certain level of brain development, which most women lack these days.
So, conversely, I want them to be more educated, not just in one facet (formal education), but in other facets of education. Hence White/Asian are a notch higher than black women when it comes to decision making, and support system.

2). I'm not even a proponent of the type of submissiveness you're talking about, and I never alluded to it on this thread. So, where did you pull that out from? Regardless, what's the correlation between being submissive and slavery? I think you need more education about slavery, and the generational scar and psychological it left on black diaspora. That's more reason why today's women need more education, and perhaps if you were educated, you definitely wouldn't have correlated the two.

3). Enlightenment and today's black women should never be in the same sentence. Enlightened people understand the dynamics of the world. A highly cerebral people, with astute decision making skills, based on versed understanding of issues. Not these clowns who just love being belligerent for the sake of it - with zero understanding of anything, and a linear thought-process. Enlightened folks will never push an agenda that's counter-productive, especially when the group they're part of, is the most dysfunctional out there. Rather they help/create a support system, to alleviate the dysfunctional structure. They never become part of the problem - they become part of the solution.

So, where is the enlightenment in a race of women, with no identity whatsoever, angry black woman? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Once an educated African woman starts earning more than you, forget it. She now genuinely believes that she is doing you a favour by being with you. And this refers to ALL diaspora Nigerians and most Nigerians back home.

The single ones will feign submissiveness "to an extent" during courtship but once you wife them and the first inevitable authority asserting arguments start, ALL of them will directly or indirectly let you know that they are doing you a favour by staying married to you.

If you now inevitably lose your job and she still has hers, then you are a dead man walking and you might as well file for pre-emptive divorce to save your self esteem from being ground to powder.

I've got a friend whose Uncle (a Prof in his mid sixties) is daily ridiculed and dragged in the mud by his wife in front of his grown kids in London simply because the erstwhile financially bouyant man is unable to work for health reasons and he is in too deep that they can't just sell their property and split the profit. I pity the man for the amount of verbal abuse he receives every day from his wife (all bordering on his finances and his lack of "complete" willingness to submit to her as the "new" breadwinner).

I'll rather live in an old peoples home surrounded by strangers than stay and receive such ridicule from a woman in front of my kids. My own policy is death before dishonour.

Reminds me of a friend whose Mum waited until his Dad (age = late 70's) went blind due to old age before she started unleashing her suppressed anger and venom on her blind husband. The woman started flogging the old blind man such that the uncomfortable neighbours would at times have to break down the door to rescue the blind old man from the flogging and take him to a relatives house. And this happened in Nigeria to tell you the amount of angst some Nigerian women can bottle up for long periods patiently waiting for you to have a financial or health setback before unleashing their hidden venom on you. The amount of bitterness Nigerian women harbour is mindboggling.

Lol, I like texts in bold.

That's my motto as well - with loyalty above everything.

It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees, and I'll never bow down to a woman, as a black man - NEVER.

Too many stories to share, things are happening, and life is more complex than a lot of folks think. There are loads of men out there today that were destroyed by their wives/partners. They went from grace to grass, and they're out there on these streets regretting their existence. So, guys need to start playing their cards right cos these women aren't playing.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by kevyngbash(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2014
No. I wont do that. if I have to save face then we should rent the house out to pay for our own rented apartment.
In the first place, my wife wont go on building a house without me. She should give me the money to build the house. receipts and all should be in our names, no problem. but she cant go building a house on her own. I am the man of the house.

it is actually happening within some tribes who don't see it as an issue. that is good and fine. I have no problem with that even though I see that as a sign of a broken home. Lack of trust. As a child, I knew of a friend whose mother built a house without the knowledge of the father and when she finished the house, she left the man. meanwhile the man was actively helping her in her restaurant business. Since their culture allowed the woman's actions, no body raised an eyelid but I was shocked. I couldn't have imagined my mother buying land, and building on her own. even if the money comes from her, it should be in my fathers credit, to outsiders. but insiders will surely know that the house was built with the woman's money.

There cant be 2 captains steering the same ship.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by sukkot: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahhaha

I have seen an old man in his 60s get kicked out on these streets, trust me. grin

Bredrin, rather than take notes, these emasculated kids think they know. grin It's bad enough to even live off a chic as a man, where ya manhood at? Now, imagine feeling funky under a woman's roof. It's only a matter of time before you piss her off, and get ya ar.se thrown out of the house. You would be extremely lucky if she doesn't even get a restraining order on ya ar.se. grin

Bwoi, a lot of these manginas, folks are breeding today, are a disgrace to the original men. I still can't believe folks don't see anything wrong with a man living off women. Women? - the most unstable specie of humanoid due to emotional impulses. Once you show them ya weakness, ya balls will forever be lost like Atlantis. grin
Nuff mandem, all age range, in london know what it means to be kicked out of the house lmao. me personally i have no problems living off a woman if she balling like that. shyttttt if she giving i am taking. that dont bother me none. where i draw the line is actually moving into her house. she can come to my house and bring me money or whatever. i dont have pride like that to where i cant let a woman spend on me if i am down. but i just aint moving into a womans house lmao. thats a sure chance of being homeless at the drop of a dime. hellllllllllllllllllllll nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lmao @ ya balls will forever be lost like atlantis grin
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
sukkot:
Nuff mandem, all age range, in london know what it means to be kicked out of the house lmao. me personally i have no problems living off a woman if she balling like that. shyttttt if she giving i am taking. that dont bother me none. where i draw the line is actually moving into her house. she can come to my house and bring me money or whatever. i dont have pride like that to where i cant let a woman spend on me if i am down. but i just aint moving into a womans house lmao. thats a sure chance of being homeless at the drop of a dime. hellllllllllllllllllllll nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lmao @ ya balls will forever be lost like atlantis grin

Bwahahahahaha. This is when the PeckNARM g-code is applicable: "If you know, you know - if you don't, keep living." grin

Even for just sleep-overs, for a night, cos she invited you to hers You can get kicked out when the mental instability kicks in and she needs to massage her non-existent ego. Oi, I don't even do sleep-overs anymore. It has always been my yard or nowhere else. Got caught slipping a few times, with sleep-overs. Omdz, the moment any little thing pops off, especially when they know there's now way you can get back to yours that night, the first thing they always say is, "get out of my house." That's when you know you done fvck up now, bredrin! grin They don't even teach that - you just have to live and learn.

Darn, black man, you take money off women? - now that's a PI.MP right there. grin Nah, I used to do that when I was younger, stopped it now. Suck all their peez, and buy more garmz and crepz with it - looking flee like a boss. Colly and Uni days. I just add their money to mine, and double-up. But with that, you give them leverage to chat shiit to you, man. Don't even get me started with the character assassination and loose talks everywhere. These biitches ain't loyal, black man.

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by sukkot: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahahahaha. This is when the PeckNARM g-code is applicable: "If you know, you know - if you don't, keep living." grin

Even for just sleep-overs, for a night, cos she invited you to hers You can get kicked out when the mental instability kicks in and she needs to massage her non-existent ego. Oi, I don't even do sleep-overs anymore. It has always been my yard or nowhere else. Got caught slipping a few times, with sleep-overs. Omdz, the moment any little thing pops off, especially when they know there's now way you can get back to yours that night, the first thing they always say is, "get out of my house." That's when you know you done fvck up now, bredrin! grin They don't even teach that - you just have to live and learn.

Darn, black man, you take money off women? - now that's a love-vendor right there. grin Nah, I used to do that when I was younger, stopped it now. Suck all their peez, and buy more garmz and crepz with it - looking flee like a boss. Colly and Uni days. I just add their money to mine, and double-up. But with that, you give them leverage to chat shiit to you, man. Don't even get me started with the character assassination and loose talks everywhere. These biitches ain't loyal, black man.
oh yeah, i can definitely relate to the bolded. lucky for me i always have cab money so i just call a cab and head home. nuff madness pon deez daughters of eve, blad. nuff madness. once that time zone of a few days before that time of the month kick in ( usually 2 or 3 days before her period )? watchhhhhh out mr black man or thats yo a-s-ssssssss lmao. i take money of women ? hell jeahhhhhhhh blad. why not ? and i dont care what they say about me neither. so long as i got my own place i could care less what they say blad. you can yab me from here to mars, thats ya business. lmao. i got some pride and ego but just not as much as the average man. i dont see nothing wrong in my woman spending on me. in fact i think it is very cute lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
sukkot:
oh yeah, i can definitely relate to the bolded. lucky for me i always have cab money so i just call a cab and head home. nuff madness pon deez daughters of eve, blad. nuff madness. once that time zone of a few days before that time of the month kick in ( usually 2 or 3 days before her period )? watchhhhhh out mr black man or thats yo a-s-ssssssss lmao. i take money of women ? hell jeahhhhhhhh blad. why not ? and i dont care what they say about me neither. so long as i got my own place i could care less what they say blad. you can yab me from here to mars, thats ya business. lmao. i got some pride and ego but just not as much as the average man. i dont see nothing wrong in my woman spending on me. in fact i think it is very cute lmao grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, that means you always stay local, so it's quite easy to jump in a cab lol. Let me use an experience (true life story) to illustrate a next view point, and I want you tell me what you're going to do. You drove all the way Uni in west midlands, to ya chic's house at Uxbridge. She begged you to come. Got there, everything was bless, till proper late when you're wasted - and all that's left to do, is a good beat and hitting the sheet. Then shiit popped off, and it was all about "get out of my yard."

1). You're too drunk to drive and taking that risk on the motorway, to either West Midlands, or London to ya fam/friends, is suicidal.

2). Too late to either get cab/train. And cos of how Uxbridge is, all the hotels are fully booked.

So, you have two only two options: 1). Find a way not to leave the house. 2). Go sleep in ya car in the ridiculously cold weather (with ya car, you know you'll have to rinse ya battery by leaving the heater and radio on till you're back to normal and able to drive). However, she's not having it. Got the police involved, and you know how feds always side with women. The feds came and kicked you out. And now, it's either a case of doing something dumb to the feds, so they can lock ya ar.se up in the cell, till the next morning - or sleep in ya car. What are you going to do?

Bwahahaha @ taking their peez, blud. You're a badman! - deya! Personally, I just think it's neeky. And I value self-worth a lot on these streets, man. I can't give any chic tools to be disrespectful. So, when I deal with them, I prefer being a real G and a boss. And they've to look up to me loool. Chics talk too much.

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by soonest(f): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Gordieshegz:

They even want roles exchanged...many even want their men being domesticated!!!!.there was a thread on a guy that backed a baby at the airport on this forum yesterday..I remember how gals praised his show of stupidity.."anybody can cook syndrome" symbolises the begining of the diseased mentality... I know some fellas would call it love,,,for real,men are gradually losing their manliness to emotions
Excuse o! I want to ask you something, Shebi you will want a working class woman as a wife, who will work, earn and give you the salary/ contribute financially in the home? Men! Wetin una want never get name!!!
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by soonest(f): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmh! So much hatred in this thread. You people should just kill off the womenfolk like your brothers are doing in houston so that you guys can live happily ever after.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) / Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.