Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Some Ladies And Long Throat - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies And Long Throat (17668 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by fuckerholic(m): 12:36am On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=kadas01 post=28873996]

The worst part of it is that these set of "shameless girls" are in the "majority" in our society!

Honestly, very "pathetic
Yea n that's why it is always good to encourage the good ones
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by fuckerholic(m): 12:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Yomieluv:
A female bashing females,nawa ooo.
Meaning ?
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 15, 2014
360command:
this guy dey parra
aswear lol
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by fuckerholic(m): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2014
CoCoLav:
Lol. Why does a guy need to even spend anything at all just because he wants to get to know you? Forget about bringing friends now. Why must you choose a place you know he will spend money?

Babe I tire ooh
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by kadas01(m): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=fuckerholic post=28888777][/quote] Of course! If the need arises!
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by fuckerholic(m): 12:47am On Dec 15, 2014
feji333:
I met one like dat.. D real girl I invited was quite twas her frnd dat was even ordering.. I was like 'babe yu go pay for dt tin oooo'..
lol...guy you badt

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by fuckerholic(m): 12:52am On Dec 15, 2014
pillowcase:
The TRUTH is••••ITS ONLY A GIRL THAT DOESN'T LIKE YOU OR LOVE YOU, THAT WILL TAG HER FRIEND ALONG FOR THE DATE cos their main motive is to come and enjoy free lunch and listen to the love story u wanna preach to their friend while they sometimes act like they're not listening,loll.....Guys shine ur eyes!!
and it is only the mugu guys that will fall for such game..for me you have gone too far to go scort free.you must pay back anyhow
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by fuckerholic(m): 1:07am On Dec 15, 2014
tania28:
you didn't have to generalize by saying girls,u fall into that category,if you re sayin so,some are guilty doesn't mean every one is.
No vex nah we know say you no follow
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by obyrich(m): 3:14am On Dec 15, 2014
akinsadeez:
Out of everything the OP wrote, it is the stomach issue that I relate with the most. The rate at which young women have big stomachs now is really alarming. When you see some of them you would think they are pregnant but its just stomach. I wonder what young ladies pack in their stomach that make dem bulge like that. Is it fat, food, pad, lack of exercise or what You would see a very pretty girl only to see a protruding stomach. Very irritating. angry
Bros beer is the cause of.the protruding stomach. I was chilling at joint yesterday when 3 girls came in and ordered 3 bottles of star larger beer. One of them has a protuberant tummy that got us wondering if she was preggy.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by rozayx5(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2014
amokeme:
i can pay my own bills and am a student smiley so not all are "hungry" cry

your one in a million

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Etetejake(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
damselabi:
There is one bad thing girls do and which is very
bad. A guy wants to take you on a date and the
next thing is for you to show up with three other
girls. Did he tell you to bring anyone along? If
you don't show up with three other girls, you go
into unplanned shopping. Instead of you leaving
that place empty handed, you buy Agege bread
or better still, ask for airtime as you forgot your
purse at home. What a disgrace! Do you know how
much he planned to spend?
Some single girls now have their tummy big while
mothers have theirs flat. It's too much of
alcohol, nkwobi, Chinese, junks, malt drinks,
and packet juices. You must finish the guy's
money before anything. In fact, you do take-
away on every date ( shameful) after all, na
the guy invite you. Whatever happened to your
knowledge of simple etiquette. Tomorrow, you
will be the one shouting and telling the whole
world that guys are mean. He didn't dump you;
he only saved himself from future pain. Please
show yourself some respect; learn to be a lady!Hpy sunday peeps.

Am not sure u r a girl. If u r, God bless you, your life, your future and the parents that brought u up.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by damselabi(f): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Etetejake:

Am not sure u r a girl. If u r, God bless you, your life, your future and the parents that brought u up.
grin..of course am a girl...Dia r still lots of girls who ll nt eat dia futures.God bless u too.
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Etetejake(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Penboy:
Lolz... Interesting! But i believe girls here in Yorksire don't exhibit those traits. Most of them (9ja girls) ain't exposed to eating at "state-of-the-art" restaurants. So when you invite them there, they'll like to make use of their 'once in a lifetime opportunity' by eating the restaurant down.
As regards coming with friends, most romantic restaurants here are organised with 'a pair' kind of sitting (two chairs). I wonder if her friends would start dragging chairs around or they would kindly leave. Am sure the later is feasible to avoid embarrassment.

#where are my France based guys? Come and share you experiences over there.

Thanks for inviting niggas in diaspora.
Here in borno, we don't date. if u try am na boko go help u samble your babe after dem don dry your pocket and threaten u with bomb.
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Etetejake(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
damselabi:
grin..of course am a girl...Dia r still lots of girls who ll nt eat dia futures.God bless u too.

Thanks dear
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by StoneColdBiceps(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
veave:
These are the ones that disgrace and spoil our name. When a man volunteers to take them out. They go and show how hungry they are. One person will eat 2 portions of rice, a full chicken, a bowl of ice cream, a can of one litre juice,normal coke, diet coke, fanta, sprite, nkwobi, fish pepper soup, assorted as if it is not enough when she is going home she will request for take away... cake, 7meatpie, 10sausage rolls, a carton of juice, 3 full grilled fish. 1,500mtn airtime, 1000glo, 750airtel...

As if its her whole village she is feeding. Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Hehehehehehehehe, u got my crankd up my sista. I love to see d true ladies talk and i lissen. Pls dear u guys shld kip d flag flying and tell d glutons and eleja (selfiiesh) dat dey shld take a new leaf cos its not a game!
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by thexzy(m): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
veave:
These are the ones that disgrace and spoil our name. When a man volunteers to take them out. They go and show how hungry they are. One person will eat 2 portions of rice, a full chicken, a bowl of ice cream, a can of one litre juice,normal coke, diet coke, fanta, sprite, nkwobi, fish pepper soup, assorted as if it is not enough when she is going home she will request for take away... cake, 7meatpie, 10sausage rolls, a carton of juice, 3 full grilled fish. 1,500mtn airtime, 1000glo, 750airtel...

tell them make them hear.......if them go change
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Trafficjam11: 4:28am On Dec 16, 2014
CoCoLav:
Lol. Why does a guy need to even spend anything at all just because he wants to get to know you? Forget about bringing friends now. Why must you choose a place you know he will spend money?

Oh,
"Ranka ya dade" it means, may you live long in hausa.
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Youngpo413: 5:48am On Dec 18, 2014
veave:

even the so called "big girls" included
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Keypha(m): 6:39am On Dec 18, 2014
The worst part of it is that they will close there leg! One girl tell me after I have spent much money on them, babe pls let leave this sex for now, let us give our self like 6 month, O boy I wan die that day, after I have waist my money paying for hotel.
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Maximillian1: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2014
Frm what I have read xo far,e be like say dis tin dey pain guys die
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2014
I am not a working class lady,am a student
U take me on a date,I order what I can pay for or I let u go ova dr alone nd bring anyfin to d table,
Ion wait 4 a guy to take me awt,I do d outins alone,so paying my bills won't be difficult
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Sunnypar(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2016
corkqueen:
Many girls out there are less-priveledge, handicapped, lazy and run a charity organisation.
you are one of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me / Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol / Sex Positions Inside Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.