Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names (32250 Views)

If Romancelanders Monikers Are Their Real Name / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
Honestly for a moment there I thought she was tryna register a new club in premier league. She sounded like she was chosing her 4st eleven.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by Caracta(f): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
okotv:
alright...I thought you were a Christian though

I am a Christian...and I'll always be.
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by sevantex(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sevantex = Evans wink...got d nick way bak frm secondry schl
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by chimerase2: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
iceberylin:

ENGLISH grin
grintongue
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by 1miccza: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Caracta:

Hey you. How are you today?

I am cool can we chat on that stuff not on this platform I mean the one we entered for and some others
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by kenex4ever(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
1one:
Naijaboiy - oboyoyo grin

kwakwakwakwakwa. Hahahahahahahaha. Hehehehehehe. Hoohohohohohoho.

3 Likes

Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by Caracta(f): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
1miccza:

I am cool can we chat on that stuff not on this platform I mean the one we entered for and some others

Oh...sure. I've completely forgotten about it. I just want to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by JoeCutie(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jennimma:
Joecutie-joseph or joe
TiffanyJ- tiffany
Kingphilip- philip
JulietAKK-juliet
Almacherish-Alma(i so love your name,sounds cool and sweet to the ears)
And what if your guess isn't correct, Queen J? grin

1 Like

Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by 1miccza: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Caracta:

Oh...sure. I've completely forgotten about it. I just want to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

How do we do that then?I mean the chat
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by immortalvoices(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nice thread
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by kenex4ever(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Emyben:

Chai...am Emeka but am not Benjamin tongue
You just scored a C..lol
benson
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by okotv(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Caracta:

I am a Christian...and I'll always be.
that name sounds unchristianly sha
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by Caracta(f): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
1miccza:

How do we do that then?I mean the chat

Have they started rolling out mails?

On NL or off NL? I mean the chat.
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by Caracta(f): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
okotv:
that name sounds unchristianly sha

Just kidding cheesy
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by okotv(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Caracta:

Just kidding cheesy
tell me the real name joor
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by wordbank(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Amefrica... no road
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by 1miccza: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Caracta:

Have they started rolling out mails?

On NL or off NL? I mean the chat.

Off Nl should be better are u on bbm or whatsapp?
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by Caracta(f): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
okotv:
tell me the real name joor

Lol. As if you don't know...
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by Caracta(f): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
1miccza:

Off Nl should be better are u on bbm or whatsapp?

I'll contact you tomorrow. Or you can send a PM.

Cheers.
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by okotv(m): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Caracta:

Lol. As if you don't know...
what is it please

I have no idea
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by Emyben(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
kenex4ever:
benson

Chaii...well let me clear the air. Its Benedict but rightly McBenedict. Call me both, i'll answer you.
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by drollster(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
1one:

Hahahahaha!!!

You're pretty close

I have a verrrrrrry English name grin

Infact my first and surname are both English names gringrin

If you're familiar with ancient kings of England juxtaposed with some Saints of the early roman Catholic Church... gringrin... That's enough clue

Edward Ignatius?
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by 1miccza: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Caracta:

I'll contact you tomorrow. Or you can send a PM.

Cheers.

Is your email on your profile?so I can send a mail across?
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by 1one: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
drollster:

Edward Ignatius?

Lool

Ohh please.. Ignatius??

Come on you can do better

This one is not "Think-in" oo grin

It's neither Edward nor Ignatius

Or should I frame it as a Think-in for you?

Maybe you'll get it grin
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by kenex4ever(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Emyben:

Chaii...well let me clear the air. Its Benedict but rightly McBenedict. Call me both, i'll answer you.
I prefer calling u Benson&Hedges
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by Caracta(f): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
1miccza:

Is your email on your profile?so I can send a mail across?

There is a link to send email on my profile. Just click on "send e-mail message to..."
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by kika23(f): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
MizMyColi:
well, I admire some people and I don't know their real names.....

So I'll just give them names I deem fit....names I wish they were bearing sad

Kachisbarbie :- Aurora grin

Mzgracie :- Audrey

Excelsia :- Olivia grin

Priscaoge :- Jules

AfricanApple:- Charlotte

Luxanne:- Anita

HFOG:- Brianna

Misslimbody:- Felicity

Folameme:- Tannia

Cococandy:- Candace kiss

Dalexyann:- Adannaya cool cool cool

Kika23:- Princess

Breezyrita:- Angel kiss
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Awww... Princess? I'd add it to my names... kiss kiss
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by 1miccza: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Caracta:

There is a link to send email on my profile. Just click on "send e-mail message to..."

Ok I'll do that and get back to you..
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by drollster(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
1one:

Lool

Ohh please.. Ignatius??

Come on you can do better

This one is not "Think-in" oo grin

It's neither Edward nor Ignatius

Or should I frame it as a Think-in for you?

Maybe you'll get it grin

Then it's Henry. Oya now. Frame it as think in. By the way, when are you starting again? With prizes?
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by dre11(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
HFOG:
Excelsia - Esther
Mizmycoli - Ada (who doesn't know this?)
Luxanne - Anne
Bejeria101 - Joe
Xtarxhyne - Tope
Cirmuell - Samuel
Acidosis - Andy
Nobelval - Valentine (e don use love finish my baby, Elantracey.)
RoyalRoy - Victor
Dre11 - Dare
Jbluv55 - John
Ideology - Michael
Tallest1 - Nnamdi
Temigracie - self explanatory
Tosyne2much - Oluwatosin
Harlos - Alhamdu

cheesy
cheesy
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by 1miccza: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Caracta:

I've sent an email across it might be blank just reply me as soon as u get it so I'll send mine across. TeLl me when you've seen it and responded....
Re: Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
wordbank:
Amefrica... no road

Lol ok grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin / She No Longer Picks My Calls / Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.