Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin (32049 Views)

My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by silverdam(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yes, we can actually use this simple method to find out if she’s still a virgin. This method has been in existence for a very long time and it worked perfectly. I’ve seen so many used this method to know if she’s still a virgin, especially some mothers do use this method very well. I’ve even witnessed one myself, its so simple and easy to do. You don’t need to visit a doctor to find out if she’s still virgin, guys you don’t need to wait till wedding night to find out if your girlfriend is truly a virgin. Cos so many girls lie a lot about their virginity, ‘i’m still a virgin’. If she say so, don’t believe her yet, just use this method to know if your girlfriend is trustworthy, don’t just wait in vain.

What you need to do is get a raw and uncooked egg, its not expensive. Although, some prefer to visit a doctor to run a test but some doctors are not trustworthy, doctors can be easily bribed to lie and give false report. So, i will advice to follow these steps, if you’re willing to find out if she’s still a virgin.

1. Get or buy a raw and uncooked egg, please make sure its a clean egg okay.

2. Get a private room, cos this has to be done quitely.

3. Get your daughter, sister or girlfriend into the the private room, please don’t force her to do this, if she’s your girlfriend or sister, ask her politely, make sure she agrees to do this, but if she’s your daughter, please force her, command her to do it.

4. Instruct her to pull off her trouser and pant, make her lie on the bed.

5. Spread her legs and get your raw egg.

6. Position her Kittycat, hold the egg and insert it slowly into her Kittycat, insert it slowly please.

7. When inserting it, if she’s truly a virgin, you will find it very dificult to insert, it won’t go in freely, it would be so difficult, the girl would even make sound or noise of sharp pains. The egg won’t even enter if she’s a virgin.

8. But if the egg enters freely and deeply, damn! She’s no longer a virgin, she’s as wide as Atlantic ocean. If the egg went inside so easily, she’s not a virgin, she won’t even feel any sharp pain cos she’s so free below.

It is as simple as ABC, its not so hard to do. This can hard for a guy to test on his girlfriend cos she would find it barbaric, but if your girlfriend is honest and genuine she will allow you to have the test on her. This test must not be done by you if you’re the pervert and loose type of a guy, it has to be done by another person who is a girl or a woman.

If you’re a lady and if you want to prove your honesty to your boyfriend, just allow him to run the test on you but tell him, it must done by a lady/woman. Don’t allow him do it himself, don’t you even dare, some guys are dog and tricky . Please!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lstcf_y3_uI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by 14teenK: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
cry cry cry I was really crying after reading this.. ...people could still be this crazy

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Smh,crazy op.

6 Likes

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Oyindidi(f): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Gay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Prechy08(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
So how will the egg come out biko

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by robosky02(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
so people are still mad like this grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by GawzMan(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
hmm, abeg make una no do something wey go make person cry oo
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Useless post and video...so if the egg enters and breaks inside her and causes some infection what happens?

Brainless!

9 Likes

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Durhleepee(f): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Your mates are out there making relevant, meaningful 'how-to’ videos pertaining to their fields but you, you've turned yourself to a professor of virginity detection... you see how your life is wasting away...I pity you, by the time you get to the age of 60 and you are only known for being a celebrated idiot, you will know what'sup...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Durhleepee(f): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wtf? A guy is giving this advice? End time days
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wtf? A guy is giving this advice? E d time days
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by KardinalZik(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
OP, Who did this to you? Must you prove a girl's virginity before you marry her? Does virginity guarantee a blissful marital life? Virginity is overrated! You have to make your sisters, daughters and even your life partner go though such demeaning and dehumanising process? I weep for your household.

4 Likes

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by drunkpunk(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is just dumb. And you realize she's not a virgin? What next? You start hitting her? Can you please list outbenefits of being a virgin? I think she has a choice ofbeing one or not. If she decides not to be one, that shouldn't be your cup of tea. And then how do you bringthe egg out?

7 Likes

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by VickyRotex(f): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
See the way he's acting and talking like Gay! This is just silly!

Tosin abi what do you call yourself? For your mind now, you will think you've made sense with this post. Ifoti nwu e!

3 Likes

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Buharimustgo: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Durhleepee:
Your mates are out there making relevant, meaningful 'how-to’ videos pertaining to their fields but you, you've turned yourself to a professor of virginity detection... you see how your life is wasting away...I pity you, by the time you get to the age of 60 and you are only known for being a celebrated idiot, you will know what'sup...

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Whatever trash he posted its not by force to practice

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Maxi112: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by VickyRotex(f): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Durhleepee:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Op no well aswear. Dude was just acting like a gay in the video. He kept repeating, "its easy to do, its easy to do"
And I was like, "Shey eyan na lobi Op bayi"?

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by holatin(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
moment like this I wish I can control thunder. I will just jejely command thunder to fall on the op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by NevetsIbot(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lol. This guy is a dullard

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
What bullshiit did I just read? Gosh! These people are pure animals mehnn. Put raw egg in someone's kitty? Jeez!

What's wrong with you guys?

Why you lot so fvcking obsessed with this 'virgin' shiit?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
VickyRotex:
See the way he's acting and talking like Gay! This is just silly!

Tosin abi what do you call yourself? For your mind now, you will think you've made sense with this post. Ifoti nwu e!
He's actually gay. His partner onyx or something like that was a niralander.

https://www.nairaland.com/1486248/meet-most-handsome-guy-nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/2675940/more-photos-popular-nairalanders-silverdam

https://www.nairaland.com/2674229/photos-popular-nairalanders-silverdam-mrvocalprowess
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by mofeoluwadassah: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
eh!..,.they finally get dis guy

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by VickyRotex(f): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
He's actually gay. His partner onyx or something like that was a niralander.

Oh wow! Really? Abajo!

How someone will come up with such silly post, with no regards for the female private part still baffles me.
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh wow! Really? Abajo!

How someone will come up with such silly post, with no regards for the female private part still baffles me.
Seriously, that shiit he typed up there is the must fvcked up shiit I've read in a long time. Ha! Ema gbami ke

Check those links I shared and this
https://www.nairaland.com/1999644/tosin-silverdam-should-sexiest-male

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by VickyRotex(f): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Seriously, that shiit he typed up there is the must fvcked up shiit I've read in a long time. Ha! Ema gbami ke

Check those links I shared and this
https://www.nairaland.com/1999644/tosin-silverdam-should-sexiest-male

Oluwa o!

I checked out those links and I'm still like this shocked shocked shocked
Ani lati conduct deliverance section fun bobo yi. cry cry

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Lalas247(f): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
What bullshiit did I just read? Gosh! These people are pure animals mehnn. Put raw egg in someone's kitty? Jeez!

What's wrong with you guys?

Why you lot so fvcking obsessed with this 'virgin' shiit?
When they are deprived ...it's sad really
If it's not ladies it sex ... that's their main priority did that rain hit u ? shocked
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh wow! Really? Abajo!

I've never heard such all my life. And this really freaks the hell out of me. Seriously

What will they do with the virginity that it's so important to they have to go this stupïd. Ha! Nkan mbe

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

When they are deprived ...it's sad really
If it's not ladies it sex ... that's their main priority did that rain hit u ? shocked
This one just weak me walahi

Nah! No rain here

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Lalas247(f): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
This one just weak me walahi

Nah! No rain here
Lucky u sad
Lol just clicked dat link ... omg is that really a guy shocked
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by naijaboiy: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
What in the actual Fück is this fückery? shocked

If a girl wants to lie about her virginity it's her own business. Guys should stop placing so much importance on this virginity ish as we can see where the craze for it is leading people to.

Even your daughter should not go through such mundane and local practice. If you can't consult a medical practitioner then please leave the girl and her "fake virginity" alone.

No be by force na! grin
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Lucky u sad
Lol just clicked dat link ... omg is that really a guy shocked
Hahaha ask op o. Things we see on Internet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage / She Wants To Ruin Me / Sensational Photos Of This Yoga Couple Are Currently Trending Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.