Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP (37138 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
discusant:
PDP does not know how to do campaign. What concerns PDP with what goes on in APC choice of leaders? Metu is effectively giving Buhari a clean bill of health. Ride on APC; PDP seems to be in disarray with amateur politicians at the head making pronouncements that effectively strengthens their party's opponents.

buhari is sick and so is tinubu
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
teadrake:
Of course you're not wrong,I am just a despicable,Unreasonable,clueless and a foolish fellow for uttering gibberish. I am a Nonentiy!!
Fixed; Then, you are a wise man for admitting your weaknesses. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
RagaMufeen:

you abuse my mom hw many times, did i abuse ur mom. you don't know the meaning of mother. i wont couse ur mother.

Why did you abuse my father at the beginning, you think am some kid you can bully with your rubbish. Next time, take your rubbish elsewhere, you will learn not to throw the first punch when you not ready. I will continue to bash your mother for failing in her duties of training you never to start yarbing people's father. Idiat.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by adezzy01(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
doctokwus:
After having failed to brand him an extremist and religious bigot,PDP now wants to use blackmail against buhari.For somebody like me who never liked tinubu & feel he is as bad as d PDP men,it wud av worked but for 2reasons:gej is worse and clueless (2)buhari as d President wud wt time,his antecedents and integrity neutralize whatever negative influence tinubu wud bring to d enormous rebuilding task ahead. But 4now,Mr metuh, we nid tinubu ,he's a devil buhari can live wt and tame
The fact is that you are 3good.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by StOla: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Morkavictor:
tinubu didn't apoint oshomole,he was 1st elected governor when he was in labour party.APC AND LIES

Please go and read old newspapers to educate yourself.

Infact, let me just educate you since you couldn't afford one then and probably still can't.

Oshiomole as AC candidate defeated Prof Osunbor of PDP to become governor. Having won the Labour Party ticket, he decamped and accepted the AC ticket and won the election as AC candidate.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
genieplus86:
If Tinubu brought Fashola and he performed, brought Oshomole and he transformed Edo then I see no reason to doubt Buhari's ability to perform come 2015.

The problem with you APC folks is that you stay in south west and label Oshiomhole as a performer. Go to Edo state and find out if oshiomhole has achieved anything since 2012. I enjoin you to go and make enquiries.
"Fashola is an achiever". We keep on hearing this everyday. How much is available for him to work? Governor Chime of Enugu doesn't handle up to 20% of the amount in Fashola's disposal yet he has proven his worth. What tangible projects does Fashola even do that is worth his annual budget of over 400 billion naira?
Please spare us of all those crap.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by solara: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:

Why did you abuse my father at the beginning, you think am some kid you can bully with your rubbish. Next time, take your rubbish elsewhere, you will learn not to throw the first punch when you not ready. I will continue to bash your mother for failing in her duties of training you never to start yarbing people's father. Idiat.

Bro... Its okay... wink
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:

ok no vex, go sleep
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
[s]
Billyonaire:

You are talking to a billionaire like this ? Nnah nawa o. You not get respect for elders ? All I am saying are;

Do not vote for a 72yrs old man, he has no future but you have

Do not vote for a coup plotter

Do not vote for a religion extremist

Do not vote for anti-corruption crusader whose Godfather is a known fraud, its called hypocrisy

Do not vote for a man who said he will stabilize price of crude oil, he is iliterate.

AM I WRONG ?
[/s]

Emeka, stop crying in pains. I know how you feel, use panadol to ease your pains. Oga will soon be back, sorry.

4 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by HugeMac: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
IF APC REPRESENTS CHANGE AND MEANS WELL THEY SHOULD HAVE FEILDED FASHOLA , BUHARI IS UNELECTABLE AND HAS A TAINTED IMAGE , FORGET ONLINE PROPERGANDA , APC NEEDS TO PROVE TO NIGERIANS THAT THEY ARE NOT JUST ANOTHER PLOT TO RETURN POWER TO THE NORTH, THEY ARE BETTER PROVEN CANDIDATES THAN BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Kingspin(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
abacus:
Is Tinubu our problem? Clueless GEJ is our problem.

Just like what I always say, PDP is a distraction.
People just open mouth de talk carelessly. Buhari has ruled this country before was una problem solved. Hatred is anti-democracy.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
solara:

Bro... Its okay... wink

Alright bro. You should notice how he has been quoting people and insulting them, also insulting my father. They will start the name calling and will be playing the innocent card when pummelled to stipor.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
HugeMac:
IF APC REPRESENTS CHANGE AND MEANS WELL THEY SHOULD HAVE FEILDED FASHOLA , BUHARI IS UNELECTABLE AND HAS A TAINTED IMAGE , FORGET ONLINE PROPERGANDA , APC NEEDS TO PROVE TO NIGERIANS THAT THEY ARE NOT JUST ANOTHER PLOT TO RETURN POWER TO THE NORTH, THEY ARE BETTER PROVEN CANDIDATES THAN BUHARI

abi o, God help ur hustle.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
buhari can never rule again ijn

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by teadrake(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
exe0:

I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
The hottest part of hell will be reserved for those who in times of trouble maintain their neutrality
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by robinsoncrosoe: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
ozo13:
u r pro Jonathan.I will keep watching d number of like buttons ppl hit for u.if urs is more than d first two ppl DAT made dr comment ie obiagelli , I will believe u or else I will tag u and oliseh metuh a lie n a hypocrite. The voice of the ppl is d voice of ........ Am out
Ooh.Now I kw.some fools think that's having a lot of likes in nairaland means boko hari will win the election.smh
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Igrigrigun: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

Y[s]ou are talking to a billionaire like this ? Nnah nawa o. You not get respect for elders ? All I am saying are;

Do not vote for a 72yrs old man, he has no future but you have

Do not vote for a coup plotter

Do not vote for a religion extremist

Do not vote for anti-corruption crusader whose Godfather is a known fraud, its called hypocrisy

Do not vote for a man who said he will stabilize price of crude oil, he is iliterate.

AM I WRONG ?[/s]

Do not listen to a poor church rat with no self respect

Do not listen to a man that has falied in all endeavours

Do not listen to a TRIBALIST

Do not listen to a fake Billyonaire that could not contribute a KOBO to help a sick Nairalander because according to him, HE IS NOT A CHARITY and does not have money to throw away embarassed embarassed embarassed

Do not listen to a pay per post fool that is not concerned about good governance but only looking to feed his poor family

Nairalanders should evaluate both Candidates objectively . Read their Manifestos and question their motives

DO NOT LISTEN TO A WRETCHED FOOL PARADING HIMSELF AS A ZIMBABWEAN DOLLAR BILLYIONAIRE ON NAIRALAND

7 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by k777(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
So?
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Igrigrigun: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
RagaMufeen:

[s]stop derail the thread, face front and the topic[/s]

Another hungry man on the loose

Drink water

4 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
StOla:

Please go and read old newspapers to educate yourself.

Infact, let me just educate you since you couldn't afford one then and probably still can't.

Oshiomole as AC candidate defeated Prof Osunbor of PDP to become governor. Having won the Labour Party ticket, he decamped and accepted the AC ticket and won the election as AC candidate.
stop lying osho baba is lp before he joing apc, is not tinubu who made him gov. Apc and lies ehn.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by berbs112(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Franchise21:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/173253-vote-buhari-vote-tinubu-pdp.html
Metuh or whoever is talking trash. GMB all the way. We just want a fresh air.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Igrigrigun:

Another hungry man on the loose

Drink water
i dey here dey drink gulder you dey drink water who is poor. stop to dey talk rubbish abeg
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by teadrake(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
Fixed; Then, you are a wise man for admitting your weaknesses. Shalom.
That's an Irony for a fool like you

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Kingspin(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
ILIDEFI:

The problem with you APC folks is that you stay in south west and label Oshiomhole as a performer. Go to Edo state and find out if oshiomhole has achieved anything since 2012. I enjoin you to go and make enquiries.
"Fashola is an achiever". We keep on hearing this everyday. How much is available for him to work? Governor Chime of Enugu doesn't handle up to 20% of the amount in Fashola's disposal yet he has proven his worth. What tangible projects does Fashola even do that is worth his annual budget of over 400 billion naira?
Please spare us of all those crap.
No mind them. Na Tinubu newspaper de worry them. Too much of brainwash and work projects on radio and papers. Just pity them. They are all APC/TINUBU home-base; Fellow-fellow. They for even vote OBJ's third term.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
aresa:

The man Tinubu put in charge in Lagos state delivered more service and infrastructures than the other 35 states in Nigerian combined many times over.

Fashola delivered more service and infrastructure than all the states combined many times over? Guy, fear God in your lies.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by kepal99(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Omotolu:
PDP is right,Nigerians should not vote for Tinubu-they should vote for Mohammed Buhari.Buhari is on the ballot in 2015 not Tinubu.Vote GMB.
do U even understand what's in the post @all? Young man go 2 school
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Scatterboss(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Igrigrigun:

Do not listen to a poor church rat with no self respect

Do not listen to a man that has falied in all endeavours

Do not listen to a TRIBALIST

Do not listen to a fake Billyonaire that could not contribute a KOBO to help a sick Nairalander because according to him, HE IS NOT A CHARITY and does not have money to throw away embarassed embarassed embarassed

Do not listen to a pay per post fool that is not concerned about good governance but only looking to feed his poor family

Nairalander should evaluate both Candidates objectively . Read their Manifestos and question their motives

DO NOT LISTEN TO A WRETCHED FOOL PARADING HIMSELF AS A ZIMBABWEAN DOLLAR BILLYIONAIRE ON NAIRALAND

You cant give what you dont have. The online billionaire ran away when it was time to assist a sick Nairalander. He is just like his other loudmouth brother Scamjones.

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Alphaoscar:
if I don't support Tinubu's "godson" is it Alaiyemeiseigha, Clark, PEJ , Tompolo or Anenih's godson that I will support? never!!!
Lwkmd.....I wonder hw some1 wuld vote 4 an individual surroundin himself wit world renowned criminals
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
ILIDEFI:

Fashola delivered more service and infrastructure than all the states combined many times over? Guy, fear God in your lies.

They dont shame when they lie again
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
prinznazzy:

Lwkmd.....I wonder hw some1 wuld vote 4 an individual surroundin himself wit world renowned criminals

buhari people are not corrupt, what of tinubu, abeg sit down joor
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Acecube(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Morkavictor:
tinubu didn't apoint oshomole,he was 1st elected governor when he was in labour party.APC AND LIES
Labour WETIN.... GET YOUR FACT RIGHT, OSHIOMHOLE CAME THROUGH ACN
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by HugeMac: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
ILIDEFI:

BUHARI IS APC'S BEST PRODUCT NOT FASHOLA , THATS WHY HE IS YOUR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE , HE IS A TECHNOCRAT TOO, LOL , APC GOONS CANT ANSWER ONE QUESTION , IF YOU TRULY MEAN CHANGE YOUR CANDIDATE SHOULD BE FASHOLA NOT BUHARI , APC IS JUST ANOTHER PLOT TO RETURN POWER TO THE NORTH, YES OR NO?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

PDP Spent N2.5bn On Presidential Poll Adverts, APC N728m – Report / Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi / Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.