Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP (37136 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nmeri17: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
must u use the word clueless?? do u even know what clueless means smh. I think you are very unintelligent and this discussion should be discontinued smiley
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

You can decide to call me fake, that is your business. Whether am fake or real, you will never get to know, right ? Stay within the rules of the thread and discuss with me, I am your lord and master. Learn to worship me in spirit and in truth. ABove all, Vote for Jonathan.

Shut up your dirty mouth. You started the name calling on this thread, you will get more of it today. You are a nobody, a dirty street urchin that only lie to feel good.

4 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by solara: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
I know the deal, Yes. I know everything in details and I mention names and issues. I hide nothing. 2011 election was just $2b to Tinubu's pocket, this one actually cost more. Relax my friend, Feb 15, you will worship me, cos we are going nowhere, Aso Rock is NOT vacant.

grin
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Igrigrigun: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
[s]My business with Buhari is simple. I want him to stop attempting to be my President. I hate coup plotters, I hate people who truncate democracy. I hate religious extremists, I hate nominees of Boko Haram, I hate people who ask muslims to only vote for people who defend their faith, I hate him for saying sharia should be implemented all over Nigeria. And for such reason, I hate people who love Buhari. This hate is natural for every person who love progress. Buhari is 72, closer to the grave than a springboard. The dead should not rule over the living. What can a 72yrs old man do, when he knows he wont live long enough to see the repercussions of his actions ?[/s]

Nonsense!!

You are inconsequential!

The only influence you have is your one vote on who becomes the next President of Nigeria

You are a poor church rat claiming to be a Billionaire on the internet- how pathetic?

What Buhari and Tinubu have achieved, none of your generations and unborn children can ever measure up to.

You are a tribalist that hates Yorubas with a passion.

10 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
I see panic in PDP

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by santori: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
RagaMufeen:

Tinubu will not allow Buhari to reign for a year before poison him. A vote for Buhari is a Vote for thiefffnubu.

cannot happen in nigeria

I thought you guys used to label Tinubu, Fulani slave. its now obvious una no get sense at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:

Shut up your dirty mouth. You started the name calling on this thread, you will get more of it today. You are a nobody, a dirty street urchin that only lie to feel good.
bros you don eat today
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by jenbost: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
ladies and gentlemen. Soon we will decide our future. The Barton has to change hand. We need a change in this country and in this generation. Let us collectively vote out this government that is not capable to deliver on his promises. 6 years is enough to clear the darkness that sorroind our cities, 6 years is enough for Nigerians to live a comfortable life. As I speak, for 4+ months there have not been light in my area.
I love GEF but he hates me and now I am moving with my family from pdp to apc. Buhari will surely take us to eldorado.
I have a feeling, should pdp come back again in 2015, there will be hardship in the land. Pdp has using came to beat, if the party comes back next year, then expect horse-whip(koboko).

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by abacus(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
balladin:

You don't know your problem then. You don't even realise you have a problem.

Is Tinubu Nigeria's problem?

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by balladin: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
JohnsonEmma:
This is mere propaganda by the PDP. Buhari is the messiah and Jesus is not going to let him pass nigerians by in 2015.
Buhari is a loser and you know it. May be he'll quit after this cos he'll lose again.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
RagaMufeen:

bros you don eat today

Go and ask your dying sick mother, useless dingbat

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
santori:

[s]I thought you guys used to label Tinubu, Fulani slave. its now obvious una no get sense at all[/s]
a slave is a slave, tell tinubu to buy his freedom from the fulani and he's slave mentality wil stop. he is a fulani slave, tell him i said so.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:

Hahahahahahaaha, I am discombobulated by your vituperation, but I've got no time for online altercations this minute. I am here to sing the praises of Buhari, the man who truncated Democracy but seek to be voted for in a democracy; The man who overthrew Shagari, and started another chain of Militocracy; after Buhari overthrew that Democracy, He RULED, IBB took over and RULED, ABACHA took over and RULED, ABDUL SALAM continued. Imagine, if Buhari allowed Shagari, our democratic institutions would have been stronger by now. Buhari is a very wicked man. Now we are building the institution, and gab toothed fulani soldier wan come spoil am.

Yeye dey smell.

4 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by chamboy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire the delusionist

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Igrigrigun:

Nonsense!!

You are inconsequential!

The only influence you have is your one vote on who becomes the next President of Nigeria

You are a poor church rat claiming to be a Billionaire on the internet- how pathetic?

What Buhari and Tinubu have achieved, none of your generations and unborn children can ever measure up to.

Emeka is a dirty pauper that lies alot. Have never seen a nonentity like that before, always talking nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:

Go and ask your dying sick mother, useless dingbat
u dey vex like hungry man thats y i ask you.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by solara: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
RagaMufeen:

a slave is a slave, tell tinubu to buy his freedom from the fulani and he's slave mentality wil stop. he is a fulani slave, tell him i said so.

Like he cares about what U say...

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Igrigrigun:

Nonsense!!

You are inconsequential!

I am not a tribalist my friend, I love every tribe above none. Stop making such statements. There is something I have which none of those thieves you mentioned dont have, and wont even have, I am not talking about e/r/e/c/t/i/o/n. Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
abacus:

Is Tinubu Nigeria's problem?
no, tinubu is ghana's problem. you see yourself

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by odehaj: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
berem:
I wonder o!
Always on point,analytical,intelligent&cute.Looking forward to meeting you one day girl,Berem, my only friend on NL appreciate you.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
[s]
Billyonaire:
Hahahahahahaaha, I am discombobulated by your vituperation, but I've got no time for online altercations this minute. I am here to sing the praises of Buhari, the man who truncated Democracy but seek to be voted for in a democracy; The man who overthrew Buhari, and started another chain of Militocracy; after Buhari overthrew that Democracy, He RULED, IBB took over and RULED, ABACHA took over and RULED, ABDUL SALAM continued. Imagine, if Buhari allowed Shagari, our democratic institutions would have been stronger by now. Buhari is a very wicked man. Now we are building the institution, and gab toothed fulani soldier wan come spoil am.

Yeye dey smell.
[/s]

No Emeka, you started the name calling. I will always call you out for being a wicked liar and deceitful dingbat. Your boss is a respectable man, and deserve a better house boy. Honestly, try to change your ways and stop lying shamelessly on different online fora.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by philips70(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
balladin:

Buhari is one cruel, cold and heartless fellow. Don't know how old you were in 1983 but I suggest you get more info about the man you stand for while there's still time.

Don't know how old you were then too but I started following politics right from the time of Omoboriowo which precedes Buhari's regime even as a little kid. And I make it bold to tell you Buhari and idiagbon were the best thing to happen to Nigeria that time if not for the likes of IBB and co that cut short their administration for lack of compromise and want of jagajaga system where corruption is the order of the day. The result is what you see today. Total decay of infrastructure and corruption in the bedroom of power if I may borrow OBJ's words.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Igrigrigun: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

[s]You can decide to call me fake, that is your business. Whether am fake or real, you will never get to know, right ? Stay within the rules of the thread and discuss with me, I am your lord and master. Learn to worship me in spirit and in truth. ABove all, Vote for Jonathan[/s].

Keep fooling yourself .

You are suffering and smiling. You think you can fool people on NL?

With all your Dublin Green claims and fake Freemasons chants of So Mote it Be cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are a hungry fool seeking attention due to your failed life

You have not followed the rules of the thread because you are hungry and in pain. No one believes your fake stories Mr fake Billyonaire

Go and drink water before you die

9 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

No Emeka, you started the name calling. I will always call you out for being a wicked liar and deceitful dingbat. Your boss is a respectable man, and deserve a better house boy. Honestly, try to change your ways and stop lying shamelessly on different online fora.
LASTMA, how far ? Stop crossing my goodnews. Allow others the benefit of learning the truth. And again, give me some respect, I didnt make you suffer, its your followership of the failures that made you fail in life and in death when you die as a pauper. Gerrit ?

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

[s] No Emeka, you started the name calling. I will always call you out for being a wicked liar and deceitful dingbat. Your boss is a respectable man, and deserve a better house boy. Honestly, try to change your ways and stop lying shamelessly on different online fora. [/s]

stop derail the thread, if you can argue without callin name then go and sleep jare
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
RagaMufeen:

u dey vex like hungry man thats y i ask you.

No, its your useless mother that is hungry, you better go take care of her and dont kill yourself cos of any politician. Remember, you started by calling my father on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Igrigrigun:

Keep fooling yourself .

With all your Dublin Green claims and fake Freemasons chants of So Mote it Be cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have not followed the rules of the thread because you are hungry and in pain. No one believes your fake stories Mr fake Billyonaire

jelousy
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Igrigrigun:

Keep fooling yourself .

Ol boy, that monkey make laugh well well. Is that the monkey and baboon Buhari said will soak in blood ? ...Show me more.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:

No, its your useless mother that is hungry, you better go take care of her and dont kill yourself cos of any politician. Remember, you started by calling my father on this thread.
na you dey kill yourself, wetin consin me with politician.
you be paid thug and you behave rude, this is not agbero market.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by deebrain(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
I think he means the South West. Tinubu is not a behemoth in the North.

Buhari-president.

Jimi Agbaje-Lagos state governor.

So help me God

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by teadrake(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
PDP,A failure since inception,You'll rather let us continue in your pathetic ruling with no purpose.Shameless party full of looters!!
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Igrigrigun: 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
[s]I am not a tribalist my friend, I love every tribe above none. Stop making such statements. There is something I have which none of those thieves you mentioned dont have, and wont even have, I am not talking about e/r/e/c/t/i/o/n. Hahahahahahah[/s]a

Stop talking nonsense here...

You are a tribalist and a known RITUALIST

You are a poor church rat and you hate all tribes in Nigeria apart from Ibos.

You are nothing but a fake billyonaire in Zimbabwean Dollars- Ole Ofon Barawo

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections / Dasuki: Changing Stance On Arms Deal, 2014 & 2015.. Pix Attached.. / Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.