Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP (37126 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
RagaMufeen:
PRESIDENT TINUBU OF WHICH REPUBLIC?

Tinubu using under hand to rule because he know say Buhari will not last.
Tinubu already got juicy contract via Wale Tinubu's Oando, and brought forward the chronic failure called Buhari. BuhariTears handkership is already on sale. He will cry again Feb 15. LOL

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by santori: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
What has Fashola done ? Tell me just one thing Fashola has done. The road I drive on, I pay tolls ? What has the tribalist Governor done ?

its only a blind person that will ask a silly question u just asked. even your pay masters PDP admitted fashola performed creditably well. oga wake up

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
solara:

What is this one saying
grin grin grin
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
You dey mind them ? Tinubu got billion naira contract for Oando just some months ago, and annointed Buhari knowing he will fail and cry again ? Instead of OBJ trying to takeover lordship of SW politics from Tinubu, which he cant, he finds it easier to write books castigating Jonathan he thought could be manipulated but cant be.

Election has already been won, and we are too afraid to admit we know the winner.
If what u wrote is true, particularly the last sentence then, Nigeria is fvked. It means " All hope is gone".
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by gabicon: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
As usual our politicians make statement to divide us and as usual we fall for the bait, PDP sold us something and my fellow countrymen are auguring back and front on the validity of the statement. Its sad that we can't scientifically evaluate development and have to resort to religion, ethnicity, and blackmail.
Where are the sharia crusaders ? Are you all running away ? Come to me kids, and defend a terror-loving, militarily backgrounded oligarch, a perennial coup plotter and fulani-accented aged man who truncated democracy.

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Scatterboss(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
Use another line, Emeka and dirty has been overplayed. You will not stop me from singing the praises of Buhari...Example, the Gospel according to St. Monkey and Baboon shall soak in blood. He called for Jihad and the Almajiri started bombing, and he blames my great President. Buhari is too old to even vote, talkless of being voted for. Tufiakwa.

No its not overplayed, that's what you are. Stop denying your real self, we all know you. You started the insult and i will give it to you 100 times. You shamelessly lied, and i show you link but you resort to insult which you are known for on this forum. If you have problem with Buhari, that's your business. Dirty thing....

7 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by balladin: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
abacus:
Is Tinubu our problem? Clueless GEJ is our problem.

Just like what I always say, PDP is a distraction.
You don't know your problem then. You don't even realise you have a problem.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
Tinubu already got juicy contract via Wale Tinubu's Oando, and brought forward the chronic failure called Buhari. BuhariTears handkership is already on sale. He will cry again Feb 15. LOL

Tinubu will not allow Buhari to reign for a year before poison him. A vote for Buhari is a Vote for thiefffnubu.

cannot happen in nigeria
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scatterboss:

[s] No its not overplayed, that's what you are. Stop denying your real self, we all know you. You started the insult and i will give it to you 100 times. You shamelessly lied, and i show you link but you resort to insult which you are known for on this forum. If you have problem with Buhari, that's your business. Dirty thing....[/s]

see this one.......stop spewing rubbish jare
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
tosag:
If what u wrote is true, particularly the last sentence then, Nigeria is fvked. It means " All hope is gone".

no need to worry yourself, its gonna be Johnnyboy, if you don't want it, na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Igrigrigun: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
[s] Tinubu already got juicy contract via Wale Tinubu's Oando, and brought forward the chronic failure called Buhari. BuhariTears handkership is already on sale. He will cry again Feb 15. LOL[/s]

Emeka you are a noise maker.

You can barely feed yourself and you are here on NL claiming fake billionaire.

You must be insane if you think anyone takes you seriously.

Billy the fake, stop believing your own hype

7 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scatterboss:

No its not overplayed, that's what you are. Stop denying your real self, we all know you. You started the insult and i will give it to you 100 times. You shamelessly lied, and i show you link but you resort to insult which you are known for on this forum. If you have problem with Buhari, that's your business. Dirty thing....
My business with Buhari is simple. I want him to stop attempting to be my President. I hate coup plotters, I hate people who truncate democracy. I hate religious extremists, I hate nominees of Boko Haram, I hate people who ask muslims to only vote for people who defend their faith, I hate him for saying sharia should be implemented all over Nigeria. And for such reason, I hate people who love Buhari. This hate is natural for every person who love progress. Buhari is 72, closer to the grave than a springboard. The dead should not rule over the living. What can a 72yrs old man do, when he knows he wont live long enough to see the repercussions of his actions ?

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Scatterboss(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
RagaMufeen:

Hey, you are looking for attention. I will not dignify you with one.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by ayindejimmy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
gregg2:
[size=13pt]Buhari is weak.
Why will he surrender the task of nominating his VP to Tinubu?

In 2011, GEJ independently chose his deputy Namadi Sambo. He repeated same for 2015.

Buhari is living on the legacies of the action packed Brig Gen Tunde Idiagbon. He does not have anything to offer[/size]
The candidate is representing the party and as such he is not above the party. That is unlike what is seen in pdp where Gej, a Presidential candidate is all and all.
Back to the matter, Buhari did not give the decision to Tinubu. He gave it to the party to choose for him. Which the normal procedure.
I just wonder what's pdp's business in this. Last week it's was Fani kayode. Yesterday it was Doyin OKupe now Metsuh? Pdp why are you using panadol for Apc's headache.?

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by arresa: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

Internet rumor monger. You know about this deal with Wale Tinubu because you put it together, because you have access to the documents....

You people are worse than market women... grin

7 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
[s]
RagaMufeen:

[/s]

You are the fool spewing rubbish here. You have not make any sense on this thread, you have got no shame.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Igrigrigun:

[s]Emeka you are a noise maker.

[/s]

see this one
abeg face front and stop talking trash.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

You are the fool spewing rubbish here. You have not make any sense on this thread, you have got no shame.
na ur papa be rubbish
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
This is mere propaganda by the PDP. Buhari is the messiah and Jesus is not going to let him pass nigerians by in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Igrigrigun:

Emeka you are a noise maker.

You can decide to call me fake, that is your business. Whether am fake or real, you will never get to know, right ? Stay within the rules of the thread and discuss with me, I am your lord and master. Learn to worship me in spirit and in truth. ABove all, Vote for Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by arresa: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
[s]
RagaMufeen:

Tinubu will not allow Buhari to reign for a year before poison him. A vote for Buhari is a Vote for thiefffnubu.

cannot happen in nigeria
[/s]

Repeating the same worthless rubbish a billion times wont prevent Jonadumb from either heading back to the creeks or straight to jail grin

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scatterboss:

Hey, you are looking for attention. I will not dignify you with one.
then stop talking trash then
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
arresa:
[s][/s]

Repeating the same worthless rubbish a billion times wont prevent Jonadumb from either heading back to the creeks or straight to jail grin
face front
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by knightsTempler: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
#SM4PoliticalGroups - How to engage followers with negative campaigning - example :-)

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by ipledge01: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
I can feel the heat in Aso Rock already while I'm here in Lagos
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
arresa:

Internet rumor monger. You know about this deal with Wale Tinubu because you put it together, because you have access to the documents....

You people are worse than market women... grin
I know the deal, Yes. I know everything in details and I mention names and issues. I hide nothing. 2011 election was just $2b to Tinubu's pocket, this one actually cost more. Relax my friend, Feb 15, you will worship me, cos we are going nowhere, Aso Rock is NOT vacant.

4 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
JohnsonEmma:
This is mere propaganda by the PDP. Buhari is the messiah and Jesus is not going to let him pass nigerians by in 2015.
why jesus no let him rule before? abi na today

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
RagaMufeen:

na ur papa be rubbish

Says a wild child of a deranged mother. You are going to end up like your useless father who was useless all through his miserable life.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by balladin: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
philips70:
Instead of Metuh and the PDP to deal with the various crisis of confidence and rigged primaries bedevilling them in almost all states they are busy concerning themselves with who emerges as the vice presidential candidate of the APC. From Lagos to Kano, Rivers to Sokoto they have issues with primaries. If it was the APC Metuh with his large lips and tummy will have found new songs and relive Okupe's evil prediction of APC not surviving a year. PDP is the most undemocratic party to ever walk the face of the earth and they just sealed it with the anointing in Eagle Square some few days back. Tafawa Balewa and Mrs Abiola are still licking their wounds till date. They need to solve their numerous problems before thinking of pointing the patriotic duty of choosing a vice for the APC. NIGERIANS ARE WISER NOW, EVEN METUH SOUND DUMB TO MAJORITY OF DIE-HARD PDP APOLOGISTS ON THIS FORUM.
Buhari is one cruel, cold and heartless fellow. Don't know how old you were in 1983 but I suggest you get more info about the man you stand for while there's still time.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
knightsTempler:
#SM4PoliticalGroups - How to engage followers with negative campaigning - example :-)
even buhari is saying this.....oti o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation / Demolition: Assembly Complex Failed Structural Integrity Tests - Rivers Govt / Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.