Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,865 members, 7,956,272 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Her Fate And My Way Of Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fate And My Way Of Life (840 Views)

Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Fate And My Way Of Life by majour(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2014
Hello everyone

Well the thing is I thought love was suppose to be about loving the person for who dey are and not what u want them to be

Met this beautiful girl I fell for, well we both did, when she found out I wasn't the all churchy type she backed out, now a month later I met her friend at an event and she told me how much the said girl love me and still talks abt me and I was like huh?

What is it with women and church, is that suppose to be a criteria to love

Over to u guys..
Re: Her Fate And My Way Of Life by Hazardd(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2014
All women are not the same
Re: Her Fate And My Way Of Life by AJ01(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2014
Am confuse undecided
Re: Her Fate And My Way Of Life by Stephxoblessed(f): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2014
lols,is this suppose to be a story or a comment?
Re: Her Fate And My Way Of Life by Stephxoblessed(f): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2014
AJ01:
Am confuse undecided
Me too
Re: Her Fate And My Way Of Life by Maamin(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Do you both believe in God?..that should be the first starting point.

(1) (Reply)

"YOU LOOK SEXY" Is An Insult Ladies / Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. / Nipple Orgasm: Techniques For Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.