Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,649 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down (10393 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Tallesty1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

Well not me .

There's no guy in this world that I cant turn down expect I love him and am 99% sure he loves me more .
Nobody has ever been 99% in love............ It is always 30% love, 40% lust and about 29% foolishness.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Blurr(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
undecided
d last tym i ws turned down by a girl ws wen i ws in pry4.

Back to the topic, bfor i woo a babe, she must ve bin showing dat she is interested in me. So, it wd be diff..for her to turn me down
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tallesty1:
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Dont tell me you havent been turned down by a girl.
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Blurr:
undecided
d last tym i ws turned down by a girl ws wen i ws in pry4.

Back to the topic, bfor i woo a babe, she must ve bin showing dat she is interested in me. So, it wd be diff..for her to turn me down
see you !! Talking as if you don't know 9ja babes

Btw, who told you 9ja babe can't turn you down even if dey are showing interest
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
rittyben:
Na this kind guys were the believe that money is "all" d sweet to fall hands

nor mind am joor
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by englishmart(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
tosyne2much:
some hypocrites will storm on this thread and start claiming what they are not

I can bet a million dollars that they are beneath me as long as toasting is concerned

** fumble apart ** [/i] wink
Tosyne, don't take it too personal. I was only kidding. Take it easy..
Thanks
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:

Truth be told... I've not toasted any lady In the last 5years...and the two I toasted before that hiatus didn't turn me down

Yeah... I'm cool like that grin

For your dry mind , oya op give this man an award grin
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Blurr(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
tosyne2much:
see you !! Talking as if you don't know 9ja babes

Btw, who told you 9ja babe can't turn you down even if dey are showing interest
grin nyc point.
Avnt wooed a naija babe bfor sha. I preva my liberian babes...undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
tosyne2much:
some hypocrites will storm on this thread and start claiming what they are not

I can bet a million dollars that they are beneath me as long as toasting is concerned

** fumble apart ** [/i] wink

hehehe you go fear expert na grin grin grin
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by luckybaddest(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
me me mee,turn down NO ,everything na turn up for me,I don't take it serious when am talking so that I will be watching her reaction.
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:
Rittyben and Elantracey

See as una dey form Aluta for this thread angry

nor allow am pain you too much o tongue tongue grin
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by chibwike(m): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
we dont toast ladies, we marry them

2 Likes

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by 1one: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

nor allow am pain you too much o tongue tongue grin

Where's the "talk to the hand" smiley when you need one. tongue
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tallesty1:
Nobody has ever been 99% in love............ It is always 30% love, 40% lust and about 29% foolishness.

There have been one and his own is even 100% and we were made in the image and likeness of him and also have been made likeminded so its very possible smiley

3 Likes

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
chibwike:

I guess you just walk up to them nd say, "baby I wanna marry you" grin
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by tosyne2much(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
chibwike:
Chibwike where you go ?

Dem kidnap you ni ? abi na MTN no gree give you chance tongue
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by 1one: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

For your dry mind , oya op give this man an award grin

gringrin
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
chibwike:

before you marry them who do you do?
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
I don't toast ladies, I bake them. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by tosyne2much(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

hehehe you go fear expert na grin grin grin
I no dey fumble jhor

Shey e no show for my body ni ?
wink
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by chibwike(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
tosyne2much:
Chibwike where you go ?

Dem kidnap you ni ? abi na [/b]MTN no gree give you chance [/b]tongue
I dey tell you...you knw say nw na christmas..too may customers for sim swap and the rest...i dey hide...enter NL...no chance at all

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by chibwike(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

before you marry them who do you do?
i propose

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Tallesty1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

There have been one and his own is even 100% and we were made in the image and likeness of him and also have been made likeminded so its very possible smiley
Yea but the guy you are talking bout didn't date nor marry.
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by chibwike(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I guess you just walk up to them nd say, "baby I wanna marry you" grin
Yeah...that is what every girl wanna hear..no girl wants to be used and dumped.
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Tallesty1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
kristina1:

Dont tell me you havent been turned down by a girl.
Nope, I haven't asked many girls out, just about 2 or 3.

Check the first page of this post.
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by BankManager(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

you've not met a girl who's not moved by your wealth else you won't have mouth to say this .undecided undecided undecided
A Nigerian lady??Really?
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by chibwike(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tallesty1:
Tallesty do you have a girlfriend...be sincere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Tallesty1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
chibwike:
Tallesty do you have a girlfriend...be sincere.
No Sir.
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
BankManager:

A Nigerian lady??Really?

oh yes , a full blooded Nigerian lady .
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by okotv(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tallesty1:
No Sir.
the day tallesty1 falls for a lady, Nairaland must know...
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Tallesty1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
okotv:
the day tallesty1 falls for a lady, Nairaland must know...
Hahahahahaha.

I have planted a seed somewhere already.
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Dotwillis1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
..i was xo xo in luv to the extent of using ha name for ma pasword, d first time i opened ma facebuk account. that was in SS2 (Person wey no even no me yet). I started ma quest of wooing ha by making an eye contact while passing arnd ha class, she was in SS1 then.. Gradually, we strtd greetin eachother nd after sometimes she got used to me nd was like a skul daughter. I decided to to tell out ma feelings for ha after ma waec nd wen m out of the skul. Xo the day i told her ma feelings after xo many rehearsals (i still remebr ao heavy ma hrt was beating against ma chest) .. She didnt reply that day ,just kept quiet, and i persist.
Xo the next morning i text ha abt it again nd wen she didnt reply, i called her to just tel me sometin and that i need a postive response, she pleaded that she didnt v airtime thats ha reason for not replying.

I sent ha 200 airtime, tinkin thr's no wa she gon' turn me down. To ma suprised, ha mesg read : the fastest answer to ur question is NO! ..im sory m not interested.
I was stunned; took me some mins to realized i was holding a phone!
...that gurl wicked

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You / Girls Whats The Meaning Of Wearing Necklace On Your Leg Is It Fashion? / Young Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For ‘sleeping With Her Friend’s Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.