Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? (51447 Views)

Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by nneh1(f): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Stop deceiving yourself. You're not holier than those girls who do it and still probably get married to the same men at the end of the day. For how long would you keep lettting men pass you bye just cos of premarital sex? As you keep away from this particular sin, do you also keep away from other sins? Sin is sin and you know that. To further ask, are you a virgin?

From the onset men/guys have been deceiving girls. You can deceive majority but you can't deceive yourself.how many girls have you deceived into believing that sex is love? When a girl sees a real man who is serious she will know. Stop putting sex as a yard stick to sustain a relationship. People differ!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Alezy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
MizMyColi:
Yes....Beht under certain conditions

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

**Murdifyed**

By Conditions.....I meant ascertaining his motives.
If they are pure, if they are based on value, respect and sanctity of the human body, then count me in 100%.!!!!!!!!!!

Having a guy like that, inter alia would be one of the best things ever happened in my existence lipsrsealed
so how will you know he is the exact one with such motives
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
ellechrystal:

Dry

Leave me the heck alone Rude_qirl

iTold ya, you're ill_ mannered
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ellechrystal(f): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Leave me the heck alone Rude_qirl

iTold ya, you're ill_ mannered

Lol.do u know what Ill mannered is ?
Or did u taste some crack?
Ok.please stop d mention already.
N stick ur insults to urself.
Mtchewww
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
ellechrystal:

Lol.do u know what Ill mannered is ?
Or did u taste some crack?
Ok.please stop d mention already.
N stick ur insults to urself.
Mtchewww

"Mūy bien!

iHate you
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ellechrystal(f): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
DonaldGenes:

"Mūy bien!

iHate you

Whatever..
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
ellechrystal:

Whatever..

Yeah! iAlready know that miss "Ellechrystal" Sounds like the normal cliché ..(Chuckles) so because I asked for a deserve apology and all you could do is indirectly take a jibe at me...

OOkay! No P!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Missmossy(f): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
I prefer the guy being experienced to an extent then the lady could be a novice.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Cherlene(f): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Greetings,

Yes most certainly I will.

Regards,
Cherlene.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by eedrees(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
jomile:
never...I must know if my man is good in bed,cos I don't want to feel disappointed
Very interesting
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by MNDY(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
ellechrystal:

Sample ke... no sampling . I no look like chemistry practical experiment samples..
Na after wedlock. Gbam.

Dey there! Na you go taya! You did not see a recent topic of a virgin lady in her 30s now scared to be disvirgined due to the disvirgining pains and subsequent painful urinating difficulty that will follow! After she don allow the thing over-close finish!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ellechrystal(f): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
MNDY:

Dey there! Na you go taya! You did not see a recent topic of a virgin lady in her 30s now scared to be disvirgined due to the disvirgining pains and subsequent painful urinating difficulty that will follow! After she don allow the thing over-close finish!
Did I tell u I wil stay till 30 without being married?
How do some ppl even think. Na ur body? Abegi..its my decision not urs
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ajimega: 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
prettyboi1989:

And how many guys will u av sexx with because u wana knw dia potency? Nd what's d guarantee that afta aving sex with a agile guy, he'll marry u? Do u girls think beyond the present?
do you have to be rude it was my opinion and it shouldn't be ur pain
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by kelvinnn(m): 5:40am On Dec 27, 2014
holatin:
Didn't the bible say something about finding d truth.....
dnt use the book bible for the wrong things.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by kelvinnn(m): 5:42am On Dec 27, 2014
ajimega:
do you have to be rude it was my opinion and it shouldn't be ur pain
prettyboi is 100% right.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by princesa(f): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
pressplay55:

to all the ladies shouting yes,
i hope once you see my world class train rolling out after the wedding you will be able to withstand it?
I wouldnt like to hear pls i am tired.*
what's ur point? Is it that men with big dikk shouldn't get married or they are prone to kill their wives on their wedding night?

All the whole testing and testing you people do, what more worth does it even add to your lives? This generation is screwed up.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by princesa(f): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
RedBenson:

Stop deceiving yourself. You're not holier than those girls who do it and still probably get married to the same men at the end of the day. For how long would you keep lettting men pass you bye just cos of premarital sex? As you keep away from this particular sin, do you also keep away from other sins? Sin is sin and you know that. To further ask, are you a virgin?
what kind of silly question is that? What has her virginity got to do with her decision? Are you telling me that non-virgins cant decide to avoid premarital sex?

So what happens if the man she's been sleeping with doesn't marry her? She goes on to look for another man who might end up calling her a borehole, a slut.

What do you guys even want? Screwed up generation!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
princesa:

what kind of silly question is that? What has her virginity got to do with her decision? Are you telling me that non-virgins cant decide to avoid premarital sex?

So what happens if the man she's been sleeping with doesn't marry her? She goes on to look for another man who might end up calling her a borehole, a slut.

What do you guys even want? Screwed up generation!

Excuse me ma! After a long while without us gisting, is this what you could come out with for me?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by princesa(f): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
RedBenson:

Excuse me ma! After a long while without us gisting, is this what you could come out with for me?
yes sir! I just couldn't resist not replying ur ridiculous post. Don't take offence. undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by pressplay55: 12:22am On Dec 28, 2014
princesa:

what's ur point? Is it that men with big dikk shouldn't get married or they are prone to kill their wives on their wedding night?

All the whole testing and testing you people do, what more worth does it even add to your lives? This generation is screwed up.

that is one clear advantage of sex before marriage, atleast u know what to expect on the d-day, and the mad will also know what to expect from his partner as well.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 28, 2014
I go suspect a girl wey go say no sex b4 marriage coz she might be a transgendered.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by maestromedal(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2014
xamuel17:
how will i buy a car without test driving it?
if u order for it
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by catmmaann(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Come on. I'm a guy like that, when we come to an agreement. So will you date me? Seriously
joanana:
Yes, I will date him

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I wish theres a guy like that undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ehis05(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
C me wey dey form say I go wait till marriage b4 I begin blow my babe....totally my idea..hw did it end up...she behaving strange after 11 months n also breaking up in d process.....even virgin girls dnt want 2 end up wit a guy da wud wait till marriage....
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by kayalla(f): 1:02am On Jan 23, 2015
yes i can date him after i ve checked, tested, confirmed and certified. wink
date ko!
week ni!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Youngpo413: 1:32pm On May 17, 2015
EJanni:
if the person is medically sound down there, then I don't have any problem dating him but if it is otherwise, hell to the NO. If not,That's what every girl prays for. (ie) no sxx before marriage.
only virgins will pray for this
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Youngpo413: 5:14pm On May 17, 2015
chibwike:
All these ladies saying yes......what if the guy dosen't want sex....will you be the one to initiate it.....i tot they said women control sex....and thats the power they ve got over men....how will u now be telling a guy to have sex with you, when he wants to wait b4 marriage...

And to all these females, that are saying that, they want to test, they want to know if he is good in bed and son on.

God that gave the law against fornication is not a fool, he cant allow anyone who obeys his word to be put to shame.

What if you test the man before the marriage, and discover he is ok, then in the marriage itself, something then happens, would u now leave the man for another.

Smh for girls and guys of these generation.

Immorality has really eaten you deep.

The reason why every man must marry a virgin,most of them are so spoilt to the extent that one man can't satisfy...even in marriage they must surely look for another dickkk outside,due to excess fuckkk when they were single.

Imagine a lady will have like 5bfs,she will fuccck like two in the daytime,then she will fuccck the real bf overnight that same day,then the following day,she must complete the remaining two...and the cycle goes.
Ladies are no longer tired of sex,no matter how you try,instead of killing yourself ontop pusy,do your best and leave the rest for your assistant cos there must surely be an assistant.

To me no virgin,no marriage,I can't settle with another mans leftover.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by UyiIredia(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
farano:
Hmm I don't think so

Why ? What if the guy is dating you just for $ex ?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by youngboi(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
ellechrystal:

Whatever..
Pretty woman.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Umarlulu: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
rittyben:
Na lie o. I no want story dat touch.
We must do it so dat I know what am going into.

Iyammi! make come hear say na 4 better 4 worst.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by sirma: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
jmoore:
May I never date that type of lady that wants premarital sex, in Jesus name. Amen!
The only sensible post I have seen so far.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by sirma: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=catmmaann post=30039392]Come on. I'm a guy like that, when we come to an agreement. So will you date me? Seriously
[/quo

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.