Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? (50842 Views)

Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
When a lady is not in a sexful relationship she got nufin 2 lose if at d end d relationship doesn't wrk out, bt when a girl is in a sexful relationship, shez got a lot 2 lose if at d end d guy leaves her. Her dignity, selfworth will be at stake
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Samabu07:

I quoted some one thinking LaurelP is a he, where as that Monicker is a she.

So what exactly do you want me to do¿
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by mirexxx(f): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
All these ladies saying yes......what if the guy dosen't want sex....will you be the one to initiate it.....i tot they said women control sex....and thats the power they ve got over men....how will u now be telling a guy to have sex with you, when he wants to wait b4 marriage...

And to all these females, that are saying that, they want to test, they want to know if he is good in bed and son on.

God that gave the law against fornication is not a fool, he cant allow anyone who obeys his word to be put to shame.

What if you test the man before the marriage, and discover he is ok, then in the marriage itself, something then happens, would u now leave the man for another.

Smh for girls and guys of these generation.

Immorality has really eaten you deep.

tell dem bro! sex ain't everyfin!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Samabu07(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
sauceny:

So what exactly do you want me to do¿
Biko, Kindly ignore all my post!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by mirexxx(f): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
if uv been in five different relationships,uv tested 5 guys den and maybe more if u keep on breaking up. sum girls think sex is an assurance of marriage but its not. sex doesn't bring love,trust and respect in a relationship. if a guy doesn't love u he doesn't. love is patient and can last for a very long tym sex or not. except its not true love!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Jambsupport(f): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yes, it helps alots.
Any lady dat says yes must be a sex freak or a single mother.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by KLand(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
prettyboi1989:

With this type of mentality what do u think will appun after uve had sexx wit d guy countless times n he doesn't marry u, u move 2 d nxt guy, u bth av sexx still he walks away, what do u think dat makes u?

Good questions.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ArcToyin(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
make I buy no testing abi ?
yes of course. He is nt ur own yet
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Jambsupport(f): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
E be like say you no no d meaning of "trusted" tongue
methinks you r tryna cover up. Trusted in sex mata has no other meaning. kepish
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by holatin(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
ArcToyin:

yes of course. He is nt ur own yet
really but my money is our money right ?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Maamin(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
motherlode:

like but fornication is a sin

Is that wat she says initially? sad...mirexxx said " buh sex is fornication and is a sin"..does that sound correct to you?...that is why I said she should re-phrase it in a proper context

Confirm it here: https://www.nairaland.com/2046284/ladies-date-guy-wont-sex/2
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by farano(f): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jambsupport:
methinks you r tryna cover up. Trusted in sex mata has no other meaning. kepish
*hiohiohiohiohio* Cover up ke? Something I relied upon will never fail me
chibwike:
what if that tested and trusted guy..fails in the course of the marriage, will you leave him and go for another tested and trusted guy....since you love testing and trusting...cant you just pray to God to give you a right guy..that would be ok for you...which am sure he'd gladly do....instead of testing and trusting....a we guys now electronic gadgets?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ChriisDiamond(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Very funny thread,there is no definite ansa 2 d question.From xperience i knw chics rily luv nd want an experienced guy hu cn handle them in and out of bed,but they also want a guy hu will remail faithful to them...Nw comes d million dollar question .So where exactly do u want him to get his 'xperience from'.Its actually a paradox.Anyway my best advice is,bleep ha 1ce or 2ice to show ha u ar good and only then can u do d whole chastity tingie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
ellechrystal:

Yes darling.

kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

@Amefrica (Your reply too)

By Conditions.....I meant ascertaining his motives.
If they are pure, if they are based on value, respect and sanctity of the human body, then count me in 100%.!!!!!!!!!!

Makes sense. kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
freecocoa:
I hail too. kiss

kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Blessedfavour, WOW! Long time, howdy?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
jmoore:
May I never date that type of lady that wants premarital sex, in Jesus name. Amen!
May God grant you your heart desires. I'm currently dating a girl who is as determined as myself to avoid premarital sex. 3years down the line, and yet we are still standing strong. It can only be God. I'm not talking about an anyhow girl. I'm talking about a professional (a pharmacist).
God is truly faithful. He will do it for you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by LadyH(f): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
some people can lie sha,, all these virginity claiming hypocrites. Dey knack yday night oo, I can see you people!!! tongue
C BEEF ABEG!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Lilboots(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
prettyboi1989:
When a lady is not in a sexful relationship she got nufin 2 lose if at d end d relationship doesn't wrk out, bt when a girl is in a sexful relationship, shez got a lot 2 lose if at d end d guy leaves her. Her dignity, selfworth will be at stake

Nna, which one is SEXFUL again angry angry? Hian! e no get any english wey person no go see for nairaland grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Maamin(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
portaableg:
perfect guy ,however i have to see the size.

Does he get to explore the dept of yours too? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ajimega: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
I will oooo because he may be the one minute guy. Aand u know the rest
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ceononi: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ladies are just a mystery...Am surprised at some of the response...After na una go dey complain say d guy dey disturb una....I tire oooo
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by BlackSEER(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
rittyben:
Na lie o. I no want story dat touch.
We must do it so dat I know what am going into.

Iyammi! make come hear say na 4 better 4 worst.

i like ur honesty.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by sleekyjay(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
LaurelP:
You're wasting ur time
All of dem will say Yes
Trust me

lmao, buh u didnt answer the question grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by enioladeran: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
smileyYES!YES! and YES!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Emmadgud(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Did I ask u to do it? I'm speaking for myself, speak for yaself dear.
Baby l love ur boldness(smiles)
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ROZZAYY(f): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Emmadgud:
Baby l love ur boldness(smiles)
Thanks dear.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lilboots:

Nna, which one is SEXFUL again angry angry? Hian! e no get any english wey person no go see for nairaland grin
Omo na wen relationship dey full of sex na hin be sexful. E gas enta oxford dico
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
ajimega:
I will oooo because he may be the one minute guy. Aand u know the rest
And how many guys will u av sexx with because u wana knw dia potency? Nd what's d guarantee that afta aving sex with a agile guy, he'll marry u? Do u girls think beyond the present?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by epoxide(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
LaurelP:
You're wasting ur time
All of dem will say Yes
Trust me

nyc telin truth since 56BC
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by pek(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
xamuel17:
how will i buy a car without test driving it?
shows how shallow minded you are. how dare you equate a human being to a car? for your info, it is not all car you test drive. it is not all things you test before buying. or do you pack into a house and live there before you decide to buy it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.