Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? (50895 Views)

Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Expsbterror(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
Let us know...please be sincere.

@OP I think this is anoda truth/lie ddetector for ladies, and once the response is YES grin , u know she's a trained liar grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by cold(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
i never ridiculed any one..wats there to swallow..its their lives not mine.we all stating our opinions here....if you dont like my opinion.....do the needfull
You started the topic. Apparently you're not mature enough for the responses you got. But then again i never expected you to.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by XwhY(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2014
hmmm. I think it depends on the personality of the guy we are talking about here. Aa guy with high sex drive and experience should not tell you this and you believe him. He will get it done somewhere else. The only guy you can consider is a religious and virgin guy. He is inexperienced and might not really know what's there for him. An experienced guy may want to keep you and get serviced somewhere else. Some ladies are cool with that though.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by damosky12(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
Yes....Beht under certain conditions

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

**Murdifyed**

By Conditions.....I meant ascertaining his motives.
If they are pure, if they are based on value, respect and sanctity of the human body, then count me in 100%.!!!!!!!!!!

Having a guy like that, inter alia would be one of the best things ever happened in my existence lipsrsealed
Virtuous words my dear. Dont you think for any guy to decide to abstain till marriage in this contemporary time, it has to be for virtuous reasons. Besides, such a guy has to be a Son of God...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ellechrystal(f): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Oya, come and take my hands and go

BTW, must you enter (dissed) me just to prove your point? Be gentle Lady
Lmao.. Am a gentle lady man
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by chibwike(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2014
cold:

You started the topic. Apparently you're not mature enough for the responses you got. But then again i never expected you to.
Ok....so you mean telling them what i feel is right, makes me immature....what bout guys and girls that re condemning their act...they re immatured too...i guess you re the one thats immature....or maybe u dont understand what opinions mean...free me jare
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by mirexxx(f): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2014
Ipledge:
I got put my life to bet,u don mess before and you have also fornicate
u myt just die in d end! put ur unborn children life join
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2014
ellechrystal:

Lmao.. Am a gentle ladies man

What? So you're a guy?

I need an Apology right now
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by mirexxx(f): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2014
Ipledge:
I got put my life to bet,u don mess before and you have also fornicate
put ur family's life too
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by mirexxx(f): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2014
Temmytea70:

Sex before marriage you meant........
yep

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ellechrystal(f): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2014
DonaldGenes:

What? So you're a guy?

I need an Apology right now
Ur such a trick..
That was d typo damn..Whats ur pro.
I said am a gentle lady ,man.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Samabu07(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2014
sauceny:

U ain't lying bro!

LaurelP isn't a Bro but a lovely slim sized Lady... tongue

You may also get her attention via signature column tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by motherlode: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2014
Maamin:

Can you re-phrase that properly pls? shocked
like but fornication is a sin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2014
yes i can. celibacy going on 4years now and still counting. to me its not about not doing it but finding someone i can love and trust. cos i just cant imagine sampling.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by felibrain: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2014
Perverted generation. Proud of their shame.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by pak: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2014
1one:
You'd be surprised to realize that there are only a handful of girls that would lend themselves to the idea of marrying a virgin and its facts like these that just further strengthen the notion that girls are habitually confused, overly psychologically convoluted human beings... I mean check this... A guy, against all odds keeps himself for you, his future wife, apart from the fact that this resolve to remain chaste reflects a major strength of character, it also speaks volumes about his personal respect for the sanctity of marriage.

Yet, you will now carry your yeye body and be yarning dust "I must test this, I must test that"...Ori e fo la gbari e angry

If you get married to him now and he starts having a very flexible relationship with fidelity, you're the same set of females that would start having sleepless nights, yet you fail to forget that one of the main motivations for his infidelity is because he has been around so much before you got married.

Women are just their own doom.

kai ! Bang on target! SHould you want to contest for presidency, let me know, I'll campaign for you with my own money!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2014
ellechrystal:

Ur such a trick..
That was d typo damn..Whats ur pro.
I said am a gentle lady ,man.

..Oh yes, maybe I got you misconstrued with the way you typed...(typo error)

But still, iDemand an Apology
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ellechrystal(f): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2014
DonaldGenes:

..Oh yes, maybe I got you misconstrued with the way you typed...(typo error)

But still, iDemand an Apology
4?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by KLand(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2014
emusmith:
I'll wait till I get married...

I'll wait...no matter what...

If she isn't interested, Bye!

Pls keep the promise. I kept mine.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by farano(f): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
what if that tested and trusted guy..fails in the course of the marriage, will you leave him and go for another tested and trusted guy....since you love testing and trusting...cant you just pray to God to give you a right guy..that would be ok for you...which am sure he'd gladly do....instead of testing and trusting....a we guys now electronic gadgets?
E be like say you no no d meaning of "trusted" tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by joanana(f): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2014
Yes, I will date him

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I wish theres a guy like that undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by KLand(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2014
felibrain:
Perverted generation. Proud of their shame.

So bad.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by ArcToyin(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2014
jmoore:
May I never date that type of lady that wants premarital sex, in Jesus name. Amen!
& me too. Amen.
Devil is deceiving most of dem

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by KLand(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Edusouls:
my fellow men, sometimes let's behave like men, i think this question is for girls,but i see most guys replying with rush. at least lets keep quiet and hear them out! Haha..

Some ladies are misguided. They don't even know where they stand. Nothing wrong with good guys here advising them.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by KLand(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
cupidhero:
Sex and money is one thing you should never deny girls especially naija girls.....these ladies always want sex. infact she will end up hating you because sex and money is the TOPBOND in relationships. Even if you just want to abstain from sex for a month your GF will kindly give it to another man. No girl will even date you for 1 year sef. Some will lie about it but it is the truth. Sex means nothing to an ordinary man but a spiritual man knows that sex is a transportation and sometimes a portal to another world. I think satanists know about this than we christians.

Whatever you said here is contrary to Christian principle of morality. I beg to differ.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
rittyben:
Na lie o. I no want story dat touch.
We must do it so dat I know what am going into.

Iyammi! make come hear say na 4 better 4 worst.

With this type of mentality what do u think will appun after uve had sexx wit d guy countless times n he doesn't marry u, u move 2 d nxt guy, u bth av sexx still he walks away, what do u think dat makes u?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by chibwike(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
E be like say you no no d meaning of "trusted" tongue
wetin be the meaning.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by khiaa(f): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
LMAO grin grin grin
Just because he hasn't had sex with a woman doesn't mean he's a virgin. Ladies beware of the down-lows because Nigeria has many many many of them. lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by KLand(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
retalee3:
yes i can. celibacy going on 4years now and still counting. to me its not about not doing it but finding someone i can love and trust. cos i just cant imagine sampling.

My dear, pls avoid sampling. It is the right thing to do. The person you can love and trust: may God guide you. Trust Him.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Samabu07:

LaurelP isn't a Bro but a lovely slim sized Lady... tongue

You may also get her attention via signature column tongue

Whom you talking about ¿
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by 1one: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
pak:

kai ! Bang on target! SHould you want to contest for presidency, let me know, I'll campaign for you with my own money!

Hahahahaha!!!gringrin

Much obliged.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? by Samabu07(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
sauceny:

Whom you talking about ¿
I quoted some one thinking LaurelP is a he, where as that Monicker is a she.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.