Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers (12231 Views)

Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / Ekiti Assembly Sits, Suspends Seven PDP Lawmakers / Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly Impeached By Seven PDP Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Tolupride(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
#TAN
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
dickoflife:
who. Is wrong is not the issue. Who suffers is wat matters. I think you ought to see that the Apc is causing problems. Let them forget abt fayose and do their job so we the electorate will not be affected

Who is this one?! Jaku jaku wo ni oun te sibi na? So those people should just lie on the ground and accept being trampled upon by that your unruly governor? Awon ara ekiti ti e mi mo gbon ju bayi lo.
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Esperooke(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
When Thugs are in power things cannot but fall apart. Its bad for d image of a state like ekiti
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by oweman: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sebi some said ekiti people are highly educated ?
If this is what education make a man / state then i dont want that anymore no wonder Nigeria has a phd holder as president who is so daft .
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Praktikals(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Martins301:

Why do you say so? You do realise that the refusal of APC lawmakers in the state to participate in the legislative process is stalling vital decisions on governance from being made?
I agree with you.

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by yayitifury: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Clueless and dump like ur runs Man.....justice will always prevail....lawless state...Ekiti pple are as stupidy as ur Runs man...jst little more time...D fools u are manipulating all in d name of stomach infract will soon turn d table against u moronss

dickoflife:
get ur facts right pls.. this speaker is stalling government processes. We in Ekiti are behind Fayose. Go and die if you don't like it. Let the speaaker go.
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Jewelbaby01(f): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
dickoflife:
In Jesus name this Apc lawmakers will never return..... how can u run away and decide we the electorate should suffer because a different party is in power.. so because of you make dem no fund the state come next year abi? God punish you all..
don't mind the stupid people, 'Alliance of Political Criminals' they will meet their waterloo soon angry

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by feedthenation(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
only in Nigeria and within the PDP will such less number carry the majority

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by hollandis(f): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
This is the kind of man i like.Apc can never win in ekiti.I hope Apc lawmakers dont get paid .Anyway i trust fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Adminisher: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
His Children will watch this and bury their heads in shame.
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Kolade354(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
dickoflife:
get ur facts right pls.. this speaker is stalling government processes. We in Ekiti are behind Fayose. Go and die if you don't like it. Let the speaaker go.
ekiti people believe they are too wise but it is otherwise........how will 7 lawmakers out of 26 impeach speaker. Did dey even have two-third of the votes........Fountain of knowoledge indeed

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by einsteino(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
I’m saying it with the authority of the governor that the power of the people is greater than those in power - fayose

i just love that line, a state can not stand still simply because some people in power want to play politics

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
dickoflife:

Why wont you people be behind Fayose.
Ekiti has sold its future for Rice and vegetable oil
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by UrbanMystique: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
dickoflife:
hehehe....stomach infrastructure people. (elebi things) how una dey?
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by UrbanMystique: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kolade354:
ekiti people believe they are too wise but it is otherwise........how will 7 lawmakers out of 26 impeach speaker. Did dey even have two-third of the votes........Fountain of knowoledge indeed
more like fountain of hungry people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by bnovative(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
feedthenation:
only in Nigeria and within the PDP will such less number carry the majority
It's possible and acceptable for a speaker to come from the minority; the template is from the national assembly. Let the apc law makers go back to work .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by MORNDEW(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Let those who voted for rice eat rice.
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by streetzdreamz(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
I really don't know why some eediats will just sit behind dia screen,n type rubbish outa beclouded reasoning,often atimes dis silly things wudnt even av d smallest idea of d happenings in d state,apc members may go hang for all I care,face ur states n criticize ur governor if he aint performing well nt sit miles away n spew rubbish on sane issues,@topic d self exiled apc lawmakers shouldn't come back n let's see if d state will or will not move on witout em,buncha destructive psychos calling emsefs d progressives!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Tibins(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
courage54:
This is Lawlessness at it pick.

For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, that who so ever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the true meaning of leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails.
The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is General Mohammadu Buhari... Those who hate him have no idea why they do...he remains the most incorruptible ... Fearless... Patriotic and principled leadership figure remaining in Nigeria today. Nigeria may not be able to have the likes of Buhari in another 50years time.
Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

Before You criticise me am also a christian but I must not let my religion clown my sense of reasoning.

I WILL NOT BLAME FAYOSE. CHECK YOUR REASONING VERY WELL... SEE, UNTILL LAWMAKERS SEE THEMSELVES AS MAKING LAWS FOR THE PEOPLE & NOT THE PARTIES THINGS LIKE THIS WILL KEEP HAPPENING.
YOU CANNOT BE FRUSTRATING A GOV. because HE'S NOT OF SAME PARTY WITH YOU. HE SENDS IN LIST OF COMMISSIONERS YOU REJECT, REORGANISE LG CARETAKER COMMITTEES, YOU OPPOSE..... YOU STILL BOAST YOU WILL IMPEACH HIM B4 FEB. ELECTION. THESE ARE NOT CALLED FOR...PLEASE LET'S PUT AWAY SENTIMENTS SOMETIMES. THIS IS HOW THE GOV WANTS TO FIGHT BACK TO KEEP HIS JOB...NOW HE'S BEING BLAMED... IT'S. UNFAIR.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Pajames4all: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
too much money
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by courage54(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tibins:

I WILL NOT BLAME FAYOSE. CHECK YOUR REASONING VERY WELL... SEE, UNTILL LAWMAKERS SEE THEMSELVES AS MAKING LAWS FOR THE PEOPLE & NOT THE PARTIES THINGS LIKE THIS WILL KEEP HAPPENING.
YOU CANNOT BE FRUSTRATING A GOV. because HE'S NOT OF SAME PARTY WITH YOU. HE SENDS IN LIST OF COMMISSIONERS YOU REJECT, REORGANISE LG CARETAKER COMMITTEES, YOU OPPOSE..... YOU STILL BOAST YOU WILL IMPEACH HIM B4 FEB. ELECTION. THESE ARE NOT CALLED FOR...PLEASE LET'S PUT AWAY SENTIMENTS SOMETIMES. THIS IS HOW THE GOV WANTS TO FIGHT BACK TO KEEP HIS JOB...NOW HE'S BEING BLAMED... IT'S. UNFAIR.

NO MATTER WHAT, THAT DOES NOT WARRAN THE GOVERNOR TO SUPPORT ILLEGALITY. HOW CAN SIX OUT OF 27 LAW MAKERS IMPEACH A SPEAKER? WHAT HAPPEN TO PEACEFUL DIALOGUE?
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by hazyfm: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
dickoflife:

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by obinoral1179(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
dickoflife:
people like you will watch hundreds killed simply because the president didn't order aid given to them.. so due process is more important than you and I getting food on our tables abi?
bro i have some questions for you.
1 is fayose the first governor in this country in which the house of assembly has more opposition than the ruling party?
2 is fayose a good manager of people?
3 must he break the law always?
4 do you wish your children to emulate fayose?
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by dickoflife(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
django1:

Who is this one?! Jaku jaku wo ni oun te sibi na? So those people should just lie on the ground and accept being trampled upon by that your unruly governor? Awon ara ekiti ti e mi mo gbon ju bayi lo.
thanks I am jaku jaku. This jaku jaku is fully on ground and loves Ekiti.. kindly return to ur state. O Israel to ur tents...
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by dickoflife(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
obinoral1179:
bro i have some questions for you.
1 is fayose the first governor in this country in which the house of assembly has more opposition than the ruling party?
2 is fayose a good manager of people?
3 must he break the law always?
4 do you wish your children to emulate fayose?
Thanks... do not worry... we will be fine... fayose till Apc gets sense..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by dickoflife(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=hazyfm post=28938605][/quote]ur mother.
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by hazyfm: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
dickoflife:
ur mother.

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by dickoflife(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
UrbanMystique:
hehehe....stomach infrastructure people. (elebi things) how una dey?
we are fine thank u
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by dickoflife(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
yayitifury:
Clueless and dump like ur runs Man.....justice will always prevail....lawless state...Ekiti pple are as stupidy as ur Runs man...jst little more time...D fools u are manipulating all in d name of stomach infract will soon turn d table against u moronss

thank u we are waiting after four years..
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Drdreluv: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Martins301:

If food acquired through illegal means was put on ur table, will you eat?
yes o if am hungry
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by dickoflife(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Harbioollah:

Why wont you people be behind Fayose.
Ekiti has sold its future for Rice and vegetable oil
lols, and u are pained at our choice?
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
dickoflife:
thanks I am jaku jaku. This jaku jaku is fully on ground and loves Ekiti.. kindly return to ur state. O Israel to ur tents...

Lol. So you're not even yoruba. Shior!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Postpones "Nigeria At 60" Awards / Dr. Echem Storms YPP Office, Obtains Nomination Form To Represent Orumba South C / PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.