Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers (12421 Views)

Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / Ekiti Assembly Sits, Suspends Seven PDP Lawmakers / Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly Impeached By Seven PDP Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Tibins(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
courage54:

NO MATTER WHAT, THAT DOES NOT WARRAN THE GOVERNOR TO SUPPORT ILLEGALITY. HOW CAN SIX OUT OF 27 LAW MAKERS IMPEACH A SPEAKER? WHAT HAPPEN TO PEACEFUL DIALOGUE?

SO THE GOV SHOULD SEAT BACK & ALLOW 27 LAW MAKERS TO IMPEACH HIM B4 FEB NEXT YR, NOT FOR ANY REASON because HE'S. NOT SAME PARTY... 'THEY ARE LAW MAKER'
WHY DIDN'T THEY PLACE INTEREST OF THE STATE FIRST, CARRY OUT THEIR FUNCTIONS & LET THE COURT DETERMINE WHO IS AT FAULT...
WHEN GETTING TO DIALOGUE YIELD NOTHING because THEY ARE GETTING INSTRUCTION FROM SOMEONE SOMEWHERE, HE HAS TO SAVE HIS JOB...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by smsinnigeria(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2023
courage54:
This is Lawlessness at it pick.

For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, that who so ever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the true meaning of leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails.
The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is General Mohammadu Buhari... Those who hate him have no idea why they do...he remains the most incorruptible ... Fearless... Patriotic and principled leadership figure remaining in Nigeria today. Nigeria may not be able to have the likes of Buhari in another 50years time.
Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

Before You criticise me am also a christian but I must not let my religion clown my sense of reasoning.

I'm sure you are not living Nigeria since the last eight years . You write from your country of exile. Let me give you some information about corruption position of Buhari Administration. His government is the most corrupt and hypocritical government since Nigeria Independence . It is unfortunate that most of you no the truth but only chose to play to the gallery. Under this administration animals fed on naira notes nothing happened nobody went in for it till today. Under this administration one person the accountant general embezzled 80bnaira nothing happened, all former governor's facing corrupt cases joined APC and were welcomed by Buhari and their corrupt charges waved, since 8years efcc have become shadow of it's own only chasing after Yahoo boys. Akpabio is facing serious corruption charges involving billions of naira last time he was invited he claimed he was I'll. Same person is vying for Senate president and your so called righteous and incorruptible President under his watch that all these fraudulent activities happened and he did nothing. Nobody, no corrupt politician have been convicted Yet you celebrate him. I do know that many Nigerians lack the capacity to look at issues objectively. Each time matters arise they bring tribal sentiment into it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Delta Republic:ARE IMO,ONDO,and ABIA STATES part of the proposed republic? / GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses / Rivers Government Plans To Attack State CID & Pin It On Hon. Farah - Media Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.