Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers (12229 Views)

Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / Ekiti Assembly Sits, Suspends Seven PDP Lawmakers / Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly Impeached By Seven PDP Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Gentlesoul1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Those of you saying rubbish about the 19 APC law makers. Has any of u visited the House of assembly complex? If yes, didn't you guys see the thugs at the assembly complex. There are about 10 to 12 PDP thugs that normally resume at the Complex by 8 and they normally close by 5pm. There mission is to beat any APC law makers they sight at the assembly complex.

My question is, if you are in their shoe as APC law makers will you go to the complex knowing that your safety is not guaranteed?

Secondly, I still don't know why people support illegality in this country.

Do you people have conscience at all?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by UrbanMystique: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
lipsrsealed grin grin cool
dickoflife:
we are fine thank u
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by BUSHHUNTER: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ekiti state government are very stupeed nd crazzzzy for nt paying me till 2dai.

I spit on thr shameless governor both d past nd d present.
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
What a shame.
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by dickoflife(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
django1:

Lol. So you're not even yoruba. Shior!!
both parents are from the capital.. I am in a bar typing around Dallimore area. Ask anyone who knows the town wella
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by dickoflife(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
yayitifury:
Clueless and dump like ur runs Man.....justice will always prevail....lawless state...Ekiti pple are as stupidy as ur Runs man...jst little more time...D fools u are manipulating all in d name of stomach infract will soon turn d table against u moronss

anymore news?
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by jidowu84: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
dickoflife:
get ur facts right pls.. this speaker is stalling government processes. We in Ekiti are behind Fayose. Go and die if you don't like it. Let the speaaker go.

Gbam! Ori e pe jare omo owa, elemi ni'gede ha je'ann pada ha .ugbo re're!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by dickoflife(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=hazyfm post=28939717][/quote]she is the lead chimpanzee in our pack.
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by ostopsmich(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
It baffles me seeing and reading comments from people who haven't been to Ekiti talk more of living there tongue lashing Fayose, how I wish you people are in Ekiti to see for yourself how this APC honorable was trying to run the Govt of the people down demanding for all sort of excessive and illegal funds, something they can't do when their principal was in saddle...my advise for you people is, if you don't know much about happenings in Ekiti, its better you switch off your phone rather than come online to post irrelevant comments

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by carrydeygo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
It's shouldn't be a surprise. This is what amaechi has be doing since he left PDP for APC

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by leki10(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
ostopsmich:
It baffles me seeing and reading comments from people who haven't been to Ekiti talk more of living there tongue lashing Fayose, how I wish you people are in Ekiti to see for yourself how this APC honorable was trying to run the Govt of the people down demanding for all sort of excessive and illegal funds, something they can't do when their principal was in saddle...my advise for you people is, if you don't know much about happenings in Ekiti, its better you switch off your phone rather than come online to post irrelevant comments
Backing your post full heartedly....if u kno u r an APC supporter nd u ar lashing out at d happenings in EKITI. Read d post that i quoted carefully. Why did d honorables put demselves to self exile.....u care abt numbers while we in Ekiti were suffering under fayemis govt. A new gov came in and d APC honorables refused to accept his commisioners nd special assistants. So even tho dey are 7 members, they represent ekiti Fully. Come nxt yr den d whole aose will be filled wit d peoples choice.
IF YOU ARE SUBJECTED TO TWO STRAIGHT MONTHS OF HUNGER THAT FAYEMI PUT US THROUGH. YOU WILL FORGET ABOUT NUMBERS. THE LAWMAKERS WHO ARE BREAKING D LAW DEMSELVES.......FAYOS RIDE ON

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by brigglez(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
LOBATAN
leki10:

Backing your post full heartedly....if u kno u r an APC supporter nd u ar lashing out at d happenings in EKITI. Read d post that i quoted carefully. Why did d honorables put demselves to self exile.....u care abt numbers while we in Ekiti were suffering under fayemis govt. A new gov came in and d APC honorables refused to accept his commisioners nd special assistants. So even tho dey are 7 members, they represent ekiti Fully. Come nxt yr den d whole aose will be filled wit d peoples choice.
IF YOU ARE SUBJECTED TO TWO STRAIGHT MONTHS OF HUNGER THAT FAYEMI PUT US THROUGH. YOU WILL FORGET ABOUT NUMBERS. THE LAWMAKERS WHO ARE BREAKING D LAW DEMSELVES.......FAYOS RIDE ON

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by ekwerendi55(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Martins301:

Why do you say so? You do realise that the refusal of APC lawmakers in the state to participate in the legislative process is stalling vital decisions on governance from being made?

how can 7 members impeach a speaker with majority...... just like saying minority heading d house.......n d gov is in support.... if u were d one will u b happy to associate with such folk?
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by lyvin: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
dickoflife:
get ur facts right pls.. this speaker is stalling government processes. We in Ekiti are behind Fayose. Go and die if you don't like it. Let the speaaker go.
Hehehee remember, what goes around come around. The illegality might reach ur side sooner than u think. No complain then o. cool
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by lyvin: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pple supporting Fayose rascality forgot so soon that in his 'first thuggery journey' as d govnor he was impeached by PDP dominated house. Then there were no APC house members or speaker to blame. Now is continent to hide under apc sentiments to commit illegality.
People get the leaders they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Caseless:
This lunatic is back!
The lunatic that the pple want
Not the sane that can't reason to d extent that he got massacred which ur likes call rigging

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
lyvin:
Pple supporting Fayose rascality forgot so soon that in his 'first thuggery journey' as d govnor he was impeached by PDP dominated house. Then there were no APC house members or speaker to blame. Now is continent to hide under apc sentiments to commit illegality.
People get the leaders they deserve.
House control by obj or what
Goan research
His removal was illegal Ghana must go (fayemi ) was banking on this in d tribunal until a letter issue by the then CJN Justice belgore to the then chief of justice in ekiti state faulted and annulled the process by which he was impeached was used as evidence
Xo pls before opening ur mouth
Get ur fact right

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Is Ekiti a state in Nigeria or a bush?
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by hogunzy(m): 1:01am On Dec 17, 2014
aljharem:

God bless you! !!!
as God punish fayose and Jonathan, stop dictating for God he knows who to punish and who to spare grin
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 17, 2014
dickoflife:
Talk for your self alone. We in Ekiti are not behind Fayose. Go and die.
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 17, 2014
olatunji21:
i love the part where a whooping 78% of expected revenue as @ Oct31 from the 2014 budget was realised..It goes to show that Fayemi tried jst that the people of ekiti thinks otherwise most probably bcus of Rice
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by dickoflife(m): 5:37am On Dec 17, 2014
tpacalipse:
Talk for your self alone. We in Ekiti are not behind Fayose. Go and die.
then we both die that's the best case scenario. If u aren't behind Fayose then why don't you people let us support the house and then we also must keep quiet while our ministries die off due to neglect and our salaries aren't paid... I for one want my allowances paid plus my ministry working with a commissioner in charge. pls pick the best option. A Fayose who uses illegality to get the state moving or one who keeps quiet while the masses suffer. It seems you are not a civil servant that's why you like Fayemi.
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by dickoflife(m): 5:39am On Dec 17, 2014
lyvin:

Hehehee remember, what goes around come around. The illegality might reach ur side sooner than u think. No complain then o. cool
as long as the illegality is for the good of the general public, pro bono public, I do not mind.
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Caseless:
what is there about fayose that i'm seeing which others are not seeing? We all know he's a thug.

Then yu are just a blind bat, blabbing about what yu don't know buh yu just had to comment.
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Caseless: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2014
godfwee:

Then yu are just a blind bat, blabbing about what yu don't know buh yu just had to comment.
u duck, did u read d comment u quoted?
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by lyvin: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

House control by obj or what
Goan research
His removal was illegal Ghana must go (fayemi ) was banking on this in d tribunal until a letter issue by the then CJN Justice belgore to the then chief of justice in ekiti state faulted and annulled the process by which he was impeached was used as evidence
Xo pls before opening ur mouth
Get ur fact right
U are just one of their kind. Blame every thing and every other person but not yourself. If it suits you, is ok if it doesn't is wrong. No society progress when pple resort to self help and abandon law and order.
I don't blame him tho, my grouse is with the system that allow him to continue this impunity.
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
lyvin:

U are just one of their kind. Blame every thing and every other person but not yourself. If it suits you, is ok if it doesn't is wrong. No society progress when pple resort to self help and abandon law and order.
I don't blame him tho, my grouse is with the system that allow him to continue this impunity.
I don't just speak I always like to based my argument on facts take the letter that vindicated fayose
U can't be hailing Tinubu(he hasn't been convicted) nd critize fayose

This is my fact
The letter with reference No. CJN/COR/SG/A.79/
III/144
was titled: Re: "Petition against the conduct of Hon.
Justice Jide Aladejana of Ekiti State High Court on
illegal composition of purported impeachment panel in Ekiti State".
The letter, which was copied Ekiti Governor Fayose,
read: "It has been brought to my notice that you
(Aladejana) have been appointed by the House of
Assembly of Ekiti State as the Acting Chief Judge,
following the suspension of the State Chief Judge,
Hon. Justice Kayode Bamisile(whom has earlier cleared fayose buh was hurriedly suspended by the house and install another) , for exercising his
constitutional power. Your faxed letter and other
documents of 12th October, 2006 to me were also in the same vein.
"As you are aware, the procedure for appointment of
an Acting Chief Judge for the state is clearly spelt out in Section 271 of the 1999 Constitution (of) the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
"I am to stress that the perceived imminent
constitutional crises in the state mentioned in your
letter notwithstanding, the procedure and
circumstances under which you have been appointed are contrary to the aforesaid provision of the 1999 Constitution on appointment of an Acting Chief Judge."Hence, any action by you in your capacity as the Acting
Chief Judge will be unconstitutional".
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by lummylummy: 1:52am On Dec 18, 2014
dickoflife:
In Jesus name this Apc lawmakers will never return..... how can u run away and decide we the electorate should suffer because a different party is in power.. so because of you make dem no fund the state come next year abi? God punish you all..

Get your facts right before typing. How can 6 out of 27 lawmakers remove the speaker? Does that happen in an ideal society?
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by lummylummy: 1:56am On Dec 18, 2014
Niwdog:
Apc the satanic party. Five step backward to any state that elect them into power.

Like Lagos, Ogun, Edo etc. you are just too dumb to be on nairaland.
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by Niwdog(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2014
lummylummy:

Like Lagos, Ogun, Edo etc. you are just too dumb to be on nairaland.
Apc trait is in you, can't you guys do without insult?
Re: Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers by leki10(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2014
lummylummy:

Get your facts right before typing. How can 6 out of 27 lawmakers remove the speaker? Does that happen in an ideal society?
why did they leave dere jobs in d first place, refuse to work with the govt, demanding bribe frm d gov, refuse to approve his commisioners. If u dnt stay in Ekiti den u myt not undastand. We kno y we voted dose thieves out in d first place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Concludes Clearance Operations In Sambisa / Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm / FG Postpones "Nigeria At 60" Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.