Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,040 members, 7,825,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters (32477 Views)

Whatever Happened To Buhari's Christian Daughter Married To An Igbo Man? / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2014
abelbriggs:

Ur friend FARUK is a MAN! Please understand a muslim man can marry a non muslim but a non muslim can NEVER EVER marry a muslim woman 4get all those ones for Yoruba land to the hausas Yoruba muslims are not REAL muslims.
LOLZgrincheesygrin
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by forkadict(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2014
shaggy5000:
y shld buhari always bother himsef to show a proof of special love and exceptional love for cristian during ekection? his clearing the air wit some past negative comets? or he was trying to save himsef to secure vote ? buhari remains who he his even if he have reverenrd fada as a friend.
1)a religious bigot
2)boko haram apologist
3)islamic defender
4)sharia crusader
5)violent comsnder
6)christian critics

I think you and your fellow PDP asssss lickers should be much more concerned about your English than Buhari
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Frankiss44:

Damn!!! are u this dumb or you are making an effort today... tufiakwa!!!
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

But in SW Muslims dey marry christians oo
Even faruk na deeper life him dey date since ss2
Shey na lack of acting in accordance to his religion. Norms or what
In d north SW Muslims are Infidels They can never lead prayers in the North Datz a Taboo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by nguvumali: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nigeria politics got some amazing characteristics which are very hard to find in another nations politics.

how religious affair can affect someone to be a good leader or no ?"

now i understood why it is difficult to beat Boko Haram with the people of small mind like you.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by nguvumali: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nigeria politics got some amazing characteristics which are very hard to find in another nations politics.

now i understood why it is difficult to beat Boko Haram with the people of small mind like you

so amazing
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by nguvumali: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2014

now i understood why it is difficult to beat Boko Haram with the people of small mind like you
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by staggerman(m): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
I am a committed disciple of Jesus Christ (check my posts to confirm). However, it is not right to judge a man's ability to rule this country, based on his religion.

Many politicians who claim to be Christians are not. Just because a Nigerian is not a Muslim, doesn't automatically make him a Christian. Not all church goers are disciples of Christ (Christians). Some of these politicians who are called Christians, are actually members of ogboni confraternity and idol worshipers.

Obasanjo was called a Christian, but he sent soldiers to destroy communities in the Niger delta (a supposed Christian area).
Yaradua was a Muslim who brought peace via amnesty to the Niger delta.

Judge for yourself which of these two men brought peace and prosperity to the southern Christians?

Concerning the issue of inter-religious marriage...
Do you think Pastor Enoch Adeboye will be willing to give his daughters hand in marriage to an unbeliever pagan, how much more to a Muslim?

Does that in anyway mean he is unfit to be a leader?
Does it mean he will not tolerate Muslims if voted into office as president of Nigeria?
Judge for yourself.

Let your mind be clear of tribal and religious sentiments as you cast your votes in the coming elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by ochon: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
APContherun:

Why are you being unnecessarily deceptive. The report says Buhari's last daughter is married to a certain Col. It didn't talk about a sister in-law or brother in-law but a son in-law.
You are from Anambra I suppose why didn't you counter the lie when his supporters first brought it up? Fact is Buhari's lies continue to be busted.

That dude is not even Igbo, much less from Anambra. Don't be deceived.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by limamintruth: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
GBTYO:

When you Muslims stop beheading non Muslims, abducting and r@ping non Muslim girls and women, stealing their property and stop being assh0les then maybe I will give you Muslims a second try.

True talk bro.
And to add to that, when muslims start showing non-muslims some sincere respect by desisting from referring to christians and other non-muslims as infidels/kuffars.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
nguvumali:

now i understood why it is difficult to beat Boko Haram with the people of small mind like you.

A Muslim can not be the President of USA now in the foreseeable future.

Obama had to deny any link whatsoever with Islam wgen he presented himself for election.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by oluamid(m): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Can someone tell me why this thread merits the front page instead of the Ethnic/sectional section?

Cc mods.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Descartes: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
forkadict:
Now I'm more than convinced that Nigerians are the most stoooopid and sentimental people on the forking planet.

To think that after 5years of hardcore misery, hardship, cluelessness and confusion imposed on Nigerians by GEJ, some people actually intend to vote for him for another four year term and thus bring Naija to a halt. God no go gree for una.

Whether you gooons like it or not, CHANGE MUST COME AND THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS YR 2015. Please feel free to peddle all the rumours you want to peddle, tell all the lies you want to tell, resort to any dirty tactics all you want, all I know is that GEJ must be out in 2015.

What kind of imbecille waits to be convinced by a 17 year old girl before agreeing to meet with parents/guardians of school girls that have been kidnapped months earlier?

What kind of imbecille calls STEALING ordinary and says it's not the same as corruption??

A president that openly courts the corrupt and ex-convicts

PDP asss lickers on and off Nairaland, make una fear God o.

Are you a Nigerian? undecided
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by 9jaforlife: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
GBTYO:
As a fundamentalist and radical Muslim, Buhari can never give out his daughter in marriage to a non Muslim.

As a Fulani Arab supremacsist, Buhari can never have any of his children marry any other tribe other than from the Hausa fulani ilk.

In Islam, it is forbidden to give the hand of a Muslim woman to a non Muslim.

But true to hypocritical and double standard Islamic doctrines and injunction,[/b] a Muslim man can and is encouraged to take a non Muslim woman or girl either willingly or by force as his wife , concubine or sex slave.[b]

This rubbish lie is just the tip of the iceberg being circulated by the Buharists in their vain and desperate desire to see this callous and irresponsible arrogating fanatic become president of Nigeria.

God punish devil and his worshippers here on earth.

There is nothing like forced marriage in Islam; one of the basic requirements is mutual acceptance between the couple to be. So is having a concubine or sex slave, they're all forbidden. And before you lecture me about Muslims who are guilty of these crimes, let me be the first to remind you that sex offences are not exclusive to Muslims alone, there are Reverend fathers who have been busted as p*edophiles among other examples. You're accusing somebody of lying and yet you're cooking your own lies to proof your point... You ain't different from those you're accusing!!
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by 9jaforlife: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
limamintruth:

True talk bro.
And to add to that, when muslims start showing non-muslims some sincere respect by desisting from referring to christians and other non-muslims as infidels/kuffars.

See the dictionary meaning of infidel....

a person who does not accept a particular faith (especially your own faith)

(in Christian use) an unbeliever, especially a Muslim.

(in Muslim use) a person who does not accept the Islamic faith; kaffir.

Please be informed that the use of the word infidel isn't limited to Muslims alone, christians refer to Muslims as infidels/unbelievers too
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Salym(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
nationwide1:
I knew it was a poorly cooked lie from day one. Southerners who believe a Fulani Muslim lady would marry a Christian and walks alive are those who have never been to Northern Nigeria. Buhari as a typical Fulani Muslim would have either killed her or have nothing to do with her forever. Moreover, every Northern Muslim sees a Southern Muslim as fake any day.

Shameless lie from a shameless person. Where did you get that from? Please never stay in a road side liquor joint and be posting baseless lies.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by nguvumali: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

A Muslim can not be the President of Nigeria now in the foreseeable future.

Obama had to deny any link whatsoever with Islam wgen he presented himself for election.

so you better elect an individual with poor quality of leadership rather than a Muslim who is GENUINE leader ?"[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Justinah: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
I pity us... cry

team #change in 2015.

Don't we get tired of arguing over religion / party?

Our focus should be more on the candidate.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by nationwide1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Salym:

Shameless lie from a shameless person. Where did you get that from? Please never stay in a road side liquor joint and be posting baseless lies.
You're one of the ignorant ones who have never left your geographical region and be speaking blindly. Have you ever lived in the north among the Muslims? You should bury your head in shame for not knowing the commonest things that happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by McLuhan(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
GBTYO:
As a fundamentalist and radical Muslim, Buhari can never give out his daughter in marriage to a non Muslim.

As a Fulani Arab supremacsist, Buhari can never have any of his children marry any other tribe other than from the Hausa fulani ilk.

But true to hypocritical and double standard Islamic doctrines and injunction, a Muslim man can and is encouraged to take a non Muslim woman or girl either willingly or by force as his wife , concubine or sex slave.

This rubbish lie is just the tip of the iceberg being circulated by the Buharists in their vain and desperate desire to see this callous and irresponsible arrogating fanatic become president of Nigeria.

Thank you very much for these insightful comments. I didn't know we still had sensible people like you in this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
GBTYO:

But true to hypocritical and double standard Islamic doctrines and injunction, a Muslim man can and is encouraged to take a non Muslim woman or girl either willingly or by force as his wife , concubine or sex slave.

U dey mind them, those that supports buhari are just insane. Apc lost their chance when the fielded buhari and now what's the name of that his vice again.

They keep making noise all over the place as if buhari didn't contest 2011 election with tunde bakare and yet he lost. The reason why people never voted for him are still there, so all this white washing apc and their mentally ill supporters of buhari are trying to do online is never going to work. My fear is those that will die from the violence the senile and senseless man will incite once he loses the election again.

This buhari noises is mainly coming from Lagos the head quarters of apc where most of their hired goons reside and work from.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
ERODEDEAST:
In d north SW Muslims are Infidels They can never lead prayers in the North Datz a Taboo
shocked
Are u from north or u live there
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by GBTYO: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jaforlife:

There is nothing like forced marriage in Islam; one of the basic requirements is mutual acceptance between the couple to be. So is having a concubine or sex slave, they're all forbidden. And before you lecture me about Muslims who are guilty of these crimes, let me be the first to remind you that sex offences are not exclusive to Muslims alone, there are Reverend fathers who have been busted as p*edophiles among other examples. You're accusing somebody of lying and yet you're cooking your own lies to proof your point... You ain't different from those you're accusing!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interfaith_marriage_in_Islam
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by McLuhan(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jaforlife:

Oh, really? So there's no forced marriage in Islam? What happened to the Chibok girls then? Presumably they wedded their childhood loves. Perhaps Shekau gave them the freedom to choose their grooms. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by fydence: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
rozayx5:
APC lies getting busted left right and center

Last time datolee murdered them in his buhari thread grin grin
hahahahaha...yea..that was one of many glorious days afterwards...lyk today
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by taiwo09: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Buhari haters can't convince me for voting for Jonathan again. Even make he be gay to 5 igbo man, as for me and my family we will vote for buhari..I don't believe in buhari but Jonathan is a coward who can't control his wife not to talk of Nigeria..
We all can change this country when we are tired of corruption and bad governance. We can all move to the street and make it right
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
abelbriggs:

Ur friend FARUK is a MAN! Please understand a muslim man can marry a non muslim but a non muslim can NEVER EVER marry a muslim woman 4get all those ones for Yoruba land to the hausas Yoruba muslims are not REAL muslims.
Haha
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by salbis(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
nationwide1:
I knew it was a poorly cooked lie from day one. Southerners who believe a Fulani Muslim lady would marry a Christian and walks alive are those who have never been to Northern Nigeria. Buhari as a typical Fulani Muslim would have either killed her or have nothing to do with her forever. Moreover, every Northern Muslim sees a Southern Muslim as fake any day.
You are right bro. I don't even think that should be an issue. One of my guy is on his toes now for daring to marry a fulani girl and later convert her to christianity. I personally don't think Buhari will appreciate that type of joke. Anyway, even if his daughters got married to pope na em problem.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by salbis(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
salbis:
You are right bro. I don't even think that should be an issue. One of my guy is on his toes now for daring to marry a fulani girl and later convert her to christianity. I personally don't think Buhari will appreciate that type of joke. Anyway, even if his daughters got married to pope na em problem.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by 9jaforlife: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
McLuhan:
Oh, really? So there's no forced marriage in Islam? What happened to the Chibok girls then? Presumably they wedded their childhood loves. Perhaps Shekau gave them the freedom to choose their grooms. Nonsense!

Yours is a clear case of bigotry! That Shekau committed Chibok crime does not mean it is approved by Islam. Except you will agree that those reverend fathers who are found guilty of sexual child abuse is approved by christianity!
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by 9jaforlife: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
GBTYO:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interfaith_marriage_in_Islam

I'm certain you didn't read my comment before you quoted me! Why would you comment on something you have no idea about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / Why Biden Embraces Nigerians And Shuns Buhari - Farooq Kperogi / PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.