Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters (32761 Views)

Whatever Happened To Buhari's Christian Daughter Married To An Igbo Man? / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Uchan4u(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
taiwo09:
Buhari haters can't convince me for voting for Jonathan again. Even make he be gay to 5 igbo man, as for me and my family we will vote for buhari..I don't believe in buhari but Jonathan is a coward who can't control his wife not to talk of Nigeria..
We all can change this country when we are tired of corruption and bad governance. We can all move to the street and make it right

Truly we are tired of corruption but Buhari is still part of the corruption. If he could not stop corruption when it was still budding, in an autocratic government. then I don't see him performing any miracle in a democratic government.

the way I see this, is that buhari failed to hide enough money for his future generations... that's the reason for the desperation for a come back

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by jpphilips(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
mcino:
More revelations are coming, regarding his claims of the origin of his steward and driver. How can an old man of Buhari's age lie through his teeth.

MEANWHILE

Tinubu Reveals Why The North Should Not Vote For Buhari - Sahara Reporters

"Tinubu told some members of his inner caucus that being VP is his best shot at Nigeria's presidency at this time considering that if Buhari completes one term or dies, he will, as improbably as it sounds, emerge leader of Nigeria."

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/15/tinubu-muscling-southwest-political-leaders-apc-present-him-vp-candidate

If the above quote from Sahara Reporters is true, then the north will be shooting herself on the foot to vote for APC and Buhari in 2015. This, probably is the thinking of Tinubu and his cohorts in choosing Prof Osibanjo, a confirmed stooge (of the Jagaban himself) as the likely running mate to Buhari, who is also accused by PDP to be another Tinubu stooge. Looking properly at Buhari, one cannot help but agree that the Yar'adua scenario might play out again. Could Jagaban have learnt from his kinsman - Baba Iyabo, who is said to have influenced the choice of Goodluck Jonathan, in expectation of Yar' dua's demise, so as to be able to remote-control him from his Otta home? Though, Baba's calculation failed him, as the meek and weak looking president Jonathan in exhibiting the fearless Ijaw trait became his own man, Tinubu is likely to succeed as the man he is positioning for the role had been under his wraps and ultimately is not from a background (with traits) that exhibits such courage.

As we watch and wait for 2015 election, it is important for the north to re-consider her steps as the case of former president Yar'dua reveals that not even a country's wealth can save a dying president. An old African adage says that if you cheat a child during his father's death, you will not cheat him again during his mother's death. Whether the north will learn from this adage is going to be known on 14th February 2014. With this plot, the closest the north will come to power will be through PDP, perhaps after President Jonathan.

AND BUHARI IS 72 THIS YEAR, MEANING THAT

In 2015, he will be 73 (football age) and around 80(real age).

His football age of 72 is the age of my grand pa and I now have children.

His real age is the age of one of the contestants of the oldest man on earth, and his grandson now has a grandson.

With his football age, he is now a great grand pa, but with his real age, I don’t know how it is termed in English Language, when somebody’s grandson has a grandson.

grin grin
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by McLuhan(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jaforlife:

Yours is a clear case of bigotry! That Shekau committed Chibok crime does not mean it is approved by Islam. Except you will agree that those reverend fathers who are found guilty of sexual child abuse is approved by christianity!
You are trying to be smart by half. Shekau said on national television that "Allah" asked him to sell the Chibok girls in the market. He swore by the same deity that he would sell the girls into slavery or marry them off to his mujahedeen. So, by Shekau's admission, the motivation for his actions was clearly religious. Now tell me if those paedophilic reverend fathers that you mentioned ever cited religion as the motive for the abuses they committed? Did they try to justify their actions as a command from God?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by nigerianvenom(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
rozayx5:
APC lies getting busted left right and center

Last time datolee murdered them in his buhari thread grin grin

Dont mind them,their names with lies and end wit lies.
I nid u here;
https://www.nairaland.com/2049322/why-saharareporters-abandoned-apc
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

shocked
Are u from north or u live there
I've told you what is always obtainable. #Intiti
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by 9jaforlife: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
McLuhan:
You are trying to be smart by half. Shekau said on national television that "Allah" asked him to sell the Chibok girls in the market. He swore by the same deity that he would sell the girls into slavery or marry them off to his mujahedeen. So, by Shekau's admission, the motivation for his actions was clearly religious. Now tell me if those paedophilic reverend fathers that you mentioned ever cited religion as the motive for the abuses they committed? Did they try to justify their actions as a command from God?

Shekau and his gang members are probably less than 100. Why does it interest you to accept his own claim against that of billions of Muslims with different views of Islam worldwide, especially Nigerian Muslims who have equally condemned the acts of BH, as the AUTHENTIC position of Islam??

By the way, Pastor Timothy Ngwu, General Overseer of Vineyard Ministry of the Holy Trinity in Enugu said that [b][/b]God instructed him [b][/b]to impregnate over 20 female members of his church, including married women (which he actually did). I guess you'd equally agree that Christianity truly inspired him
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by gbodimowo(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
GBTYO:
As a fundamentalist and radical Muslim, Buhari can never give out his daughter in marriage to a non Muslim.

As a Fulani Arab supremacsist, Buhari can never have any of his children marry any other tribe other than from the Hausa fulani ilk.

In Islam, it is forbidden to give the hand of a Muslim woman to a non Muslim.

But true to hypocritical and double standard Islamic doctrines and injunction, a Muslim man can and is encouraged to take a non Muslim woman or girl either willingly or by force as his wife , concubine or sex slave.

This rubbish lie is just the tip of the iceberg being circulated by the Buharists in their vain and desperate desire to see this callous and irresponsible arrogating fanatic become president of Nigeria.

God punish devil and his worshippers here on earth.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by ayindejimmy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
So is Buhari' s adopted daughter not his daughter again? Did Buhari mentioned biological when he said his daughter is married to an Anambra man? So it's still his daughter as far as I'm concerned.
By the way, what as that got to do with anything if not just as a distraction?
It's amazing how pdp fans are now taking news from Sahara Reporters with seriousness.
This shows we can now say.... That all the news published about Gej and pdp are all true too? Abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by McLuhan(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jaforlife:

Shekau and his gang members are probably less than 100. Why does it interest you to accept his own claim against that of billions of Muslims with different views of Islam worldwide, especially Nigerian Muslims who have equally condemned the acts of BH, as the AUTHENTIC position of Islam??

By the way, Pastor Timothy Ngwu, General Overseer of Vineyard Ministry of the Holy Trinity in Enugu said that [b][/b]God instructed him [b][/b]to impregnate over 20 female members of his church, including married women (which he actually did). I guess you'd equally agree that Christianity truly inspired him
Story for the gods, as they say. Do your research and find out which religion accounts for the highest number of suicide bombers, terrorists and militants today. Just yersterday, the Pakistani Taliban massacred more than a hundred school children in Peshawar. What religion motivated those mass murderers and to what faith do they swear allegiance? What religion permits beheadings, public lashings, and jihadist violence even today?
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 18, 2014
APContherun:

Why are you being unnecessarily deceptive. The report says Buhari's last daughter is married to a certain Col. It didn't talk about a sister in-law or brother in-law but a son in-law.
You are from Anambra I suppose why didn't you counter the lie when his supporters first brought it up? Fact is Buhari's lies continue to be busted.

that dude Orlando owoh is Yoruba..
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by 9jaforlife: 6:24am On Dec 18, 2014
McLuhan:
Story for the gods, as they say. Do your research and find out which religion accounts for the highest number of suicide bombers, terrorists and militants today. Just yersterday, the Pakistani Taliban massacred more than a hundred school children in Peshawar. What religion motivated those mass murderers and to what faith do they swear allegiance? What religion permits beheadings, public lashings, and jihadist violence even today?

ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram and the rest have NOTHING to do with Islam. Choosing to believe the claim of a few hundred criminals over that of billions of righteous Muslims and the Quran to judge Islam is questionable on your own character. If you want to adopt the fallacy of exclusion to support your position on Islam because it makes you feel good, HAVE A BLAST!
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by merits(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2014
oluamid:
Can someone tell me why this thread merits the front page instead of the Ethnic/sectional section?

Cc mods.
cuz merits is a special n unique word.which is my name,so therefore merits must make FP.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by maestroferddi: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Has Buhari or any supporter of his claimed the daughter of the General is married to an Anambra State man?
Anambra Adigo Mma.
Mon Cheri, how far?

E be like say you don't watch TVC or else how could you be asking the question above?

The comical station is what I watch to have a good laugh. Come see falsehood and distortion of facts plus arrangee phone-in contributors.

I personally don't take serious people that would rather regale themselves with what they want to hear than addressing apposite questions being asked those who possess the power to give them the political power they so much crave...
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by merits(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
oluamid:
Can someone tell me why this thread merits the front page instead of the Ethnic/sectional section?

Cc mods.
merits is unique and special word,which is my name cuz am special so dt is y it makes front page.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by famosh: 10:59am On Dec 21, 2014
PDP, can u pls tell us if any Badluck Ebola's family member is married 2 a muslim since he's not a religious bigot?

If Buhari, as a president, had knelt down publicly in front of a cleric like Ebola did, these sychophants would have made noise.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 21, 2014
famosh:
PDP, can u pls tell us if any Badluck Ebola's family member is married 2 a muslim since he's not a religious bigot?

If Buhari, as a president, had knelt down publicly in front of a cleric like Ebola did, these sychophants would have made noise.
Unlike Buhari looking to score cheap political points GEJ never claimed to have a daughter married to a retired major from Jigawa State. He never claimed he was going to spend the salah holidays with his daughter in Dutse.
Kneeling down in front of Pastor Adeboye doesn't make him a bigot, he's a Christian and has the right to profess his faith the Christian way. The bigot is the man who in 2001 asked Muslims to vote only Muslims.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by famosh: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
If a tribe can, within themselves protest over a Catholic-Catholic ticket as in Enugu, then Buhari has no need convincing such bigots 2 vote 4 him. Buhari never mentiond anywhere dat he has a daughta married 2 an Igbo man. Infact, I'll have hated him if he had allowd his daughter mix with such tribe; even I 4rm d Southwest can never marry a South Easterner/Southerner. U GEJ sychophants spead false news abt Buhari just like d "I'll make d country ungovernable" statement made by ur party member, Lawal Kaita.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Ex-Presidents, 30 Foreign Election Observers Land In Nigeria / Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants / Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.