Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin (8251 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by pentag0nal: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
NwaJesusteete(m), umykay, Pyramid001, BossAyuk, kayClt(f), rotlan(m), pdf90, kamsenathy, farud(f), danalad(m), Abduletudaye(m), majekdom2, hizson(m), iammccoy(m), ekpurikpu77, correctguy0900, Classicalmusic(m), hensben(m), itsik(m), Herzumpther, Bouze, charlsecy, Birikiti, xtratagem(m), athana11, borie4u(m), dodorima147, trisha01(f), cooltony09, Apreel(f), ayodejy05(m), Jaguar1(m), zeya, blublahd, autoboxng, docsholz(m), shugala(f), Theben(m), 28e00db5, bleeper, MrTeymee(m), kayojosephy(m), oloriqueen(f), bomasek(m), Spinshark(m), jameslucy, Desdola(m), smaallsz, gsparks01(m), Dsegsam(m), bolafez(m), adewasco2k(m), collitexnaira(m), Olaunlimited(m), sojsmith, Ladygunner(f), ebonkawhite, dabrake(m), SAINTDADA, diviniti, Zoehill(m), umohmfonobong, IanLoo, suretman(m), Joeblis(m), segedy, pejuhazel, emwye(m), eleko1, Michelle55(f), justplainpaul(m), Konvicta1, Eyop(m), popp(m), Marlicque, Truth234, automedicsnig
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by MizMyColi(f): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
#Modified smiley

Looked like a blog post grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by pentag0nal: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
lertee:

If you will feel cheated,then you don't need to go ahead with her. Go for a virgin lady if that will please your heart.

Love though covers up for many flaws in a partner.

So you think I should leave her right?
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Now I have noticed u swerve.
You for no reply am.
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by 1one: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Exactly my tot. The op is prolly a kid.

Very Very likely.
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
OlamiB:
The same way a woman feels marrying a non virgin husband cool your future wife might see loads of girls you've had sex with too and fee like 'oh these are the girls daddy seun used to have sex with' the girls might even start looking at her as a woman that ends up with a playboy like u!

Stp discriminating girls against having sex, what's good for the goose is good for the ganders.

If u wanna marry a virgin ensure you are one, if not I dnt think you should bother your brain about what ur future wife is doing right now kiss
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Seun out of all names........lolssssss

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by ROZZAYY(f): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
laykorn:

You for no reply am.
Abi, guess he was aching for it. Halo dear, how r u today and thank u for d buootiful poem.
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by lertee(f): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
pentag0nal:

So you think I should leave her right?
It is your choice,you are the one dating her,ask yourself if she is worth it. If you are not convinced in your heart then you have no business leading her on,another man will surely find her worthy and you will find a babe you could call worthy as well.
All the best in your decision. smiley
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
pentag0nal:

What has my village got to do with this? Please let us not derail this thread. My issue is how do you handle those funny images of another man enjoying her in your head? How?
u can start by cutting ur head off...

so women should not have sex again because of people like u abi? don't bother ursef abt things u can't change or fight instead make urself better so that they will flock around u n u can take ur pick
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Exactly my tot. The op is prolly a kid.
not "prolly"...but certainly...
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Cwaya(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Who cares if she is a Virgin anyway !!

Anyway, who is even thinking about marriage !!

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by MizMyColi(f): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Cwaya:

Lol
Nwannem, Biko unquote the post na.

It's too long.

Thanks. I want to put it in quotes now.
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by dre11(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
And who say being a virgin makes the lady a better wife.
you must be living in the fools paradise

Virgin or no virgin
All I want from mah lady.. ....
•Just be a better wife to me.
•A better mother to my kids.
•A better help mate.
•A better home builder.
•A better companion.

That's all I ask for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Cwaya(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lol
Nwannem, Biko unquote the post na.

It's too long.

Thanks. I want to put it in quotes now.

#Nope

I made my marks on it !! Go through it ! smiley
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Cwaya(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
dre11:
And who say being a virgin makes the lady a better wife.
you must be living in the fools paradise

Virgin or no virgin
All I want from mah lady.. ....
•Just be a better wife to me.
•A better mother to my kids.
•A better help mate.
•A better home builder.
•A better companion.

That's all I ask for

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by MizMyColi(f): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Cwaya:

#BoldedRemarks

I have my reasons.

Kindly oblige me, thanks. smiley
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Cwaya(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

I have my reasons.

Kindly oblige me, thanks. smiley

#Minimized cool
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by MizMyColi(f): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
cool
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
The op is right on point, I do think about that most tyms.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Cwaya(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
MizMyColi

Happy Now !! smiley
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by MizMyColi(f): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
smiley

#Bless.
Seemed like a good blog post to me.
You grab? cheesy cheesy

grin
Cwaya:

Happy Now !! smiley
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by pentag0nal: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
lertee:

It is your choice,you are the one dating her,ask yourself if she is worth it. If you are not convinced in your heart then you have no business leading her on,another man will surely find her worthy and you will find a babe you could call worthy as well.
All the best in your decision. smiley

Thank you.
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by jnrbayano(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Op,

Are you a virgin?

If you are, please find a lady who is also a virgin and marry. Simple!

If you are no longer a virgin, I will have to return with what a have for this thread.
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Cwaya(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
smiley

#Bless.
Seemed like a good blog post to me.
You grab? cheesy cheesy

grin

I disagree with some of the sentences!

#ButItsYourOpinion shaa
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by DJMONACO(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
OP r u a virgin
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by MizMyColi(f): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
I've modified.
You may check now.

@blog

Cwaya:

I disagree with some of the sentences!

#ButItsYourOpinion shaa
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by chibwike(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
I think my thread is what is bringing about all these marriage and sex threads....
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by tempem: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Now I have noticed u swerve.
LOl... point made clear. Satisfied.
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by ellechrystal(f): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
I think my thread is what is bringing about all these marriage and sex threads....
Eh eh.. tell me about it..
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by chibwike(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
ellechrystal:

Eh eh.. tell me about it..
Lol..i saw one asking if kissing in b4 marriage is a sin, and now am seeing this one...all related to premarital sex...and that was the main point in my thread....
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by ellechrystal(f): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..i saw one asking if kissing in b4 marriage is a sin, and now am seeing this one...all related to premarital sex...and that was the main point in my thread....
Lol. It's allowed o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] / I Saw Everything Live / What Is Your Stripper Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.