Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? (2130 Views)

How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU / What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? / Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
why nw
That's d way I am.
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
i'd choose a great career
Really?
You cant be happy if you are with the wrong one.
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by AfricanApple(f): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
No be fight na
na fight o, I don wear my bomb shot break bottle join. no dey ask dah kain queshion again

grin
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
AfricanApple:
na fight o, I don wear my bomb shot break bottle join. no dey ask dah kain queshion again

grin
Lol...if you tear your bump shot...the fight go sweet oh.
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by KingTom(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
AfricanApple:

grin
Hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
kristina1:

Really?
You cant be happy if you are with the wrong one.
u mean the wrong career?
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
u mean the wrong career?
No....i mean a wrong spouse
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by Tallesty1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
Lol,bro.. i wanna get married oh...so am gathering all the information...i can lay my hands on
eeeh? So that was why you asked if I was in love with any babe?
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by Rapsainot(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
A great career of course!!!! Feck love
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by dudesexy1111(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hard to choose......... Dey are both important
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by justmag(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
If it ain't about the money!!!!
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by Famocious(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Would rather choose both !
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by eph12(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
A great career should be my answer now but probably in 4 years time a great spouse would be my answer
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
major466:
Here's the thing;
So which comes first? It's almost like the proverbial Chicken and the Egg

No it is not. Creation or evolution. Pick one.

If you believe in god, it is chicken first.

I would pick great spouse. But I am too tired to compare and contrast.

*yawn*.
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by major466(m): 12:09am On Dec 17, 2014
Chiadanin:

No it is not. Creation or evolution. Pick one.

If you believe in god, it is chicken first.

I would pick great spouse. But I am too tired to compare and contrast.

*yawn*.
I choose the chicken and great spouse.
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by AfricanApple(f): 12:27am On Dec 17, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...if you tear your bump shot...the fight go sweet oh.
grin
na odeshi bomb shot, *in warri girl's voice* nothing dey happen, abi you shop winsh

grin grin
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2014
kristina1:

I wl go with a great spouse,he wl give you peace of mind and you wl be happy.....whatz d essence of avin a great career without happiness??
Hmm...cool reply.....buh a great career can also give you peace of mind and make you happy too...abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting / Would You Accept This Kind Of Wedding (photo)? / Say Her Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.