Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? (2121 Views)

How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU / What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? / Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
If you are asked to choose one, which would you go for.

Remember that your career defines your future.

And your spouse is someone that, you are gonna stay with for the rest of your life.
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chibwike evolving into a love person lately
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
Chibwike becoming a love person lately
Lol,bro.. i wanna get married oh...so am gathering all the information...i can lay my hands on
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mehn,i cant realy choose,itz difficult
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by zoeee(f): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
A great spouse

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
kristina1:
Mehn,i cant realy choose,itz difficult
try
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by AfricanApple(f): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
the both. who will ask me to choose
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
zoeee:
A great spouse
for a female...not bad..but why?
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
AfricanApple:
the both. who will ask me to choose
am asking you to choose
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
A great spouse makes ur career worth it even if normally it wasn't worth it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
try
I wl go with a great spouse,he wl give you peace of mind and you wl be happy.....whatz d essence of avin a great career without happiness??

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
a great spouse that has a great career undecided
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
try dear...u can do it

I'll go with a great spouse.
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Rxpetite:
a great spouse that has a great career undecided
Lol..sharp guy
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by major466(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Here's the thing;
A great career will set you up for a better life with loaded bank account and peace of mind.
A great spouse on the other hand will make your life worthwhile, living and sharing each other's love in peace.
So which comes first? It's almost like the proverbial Chicken and the Egg story.

I think I will go with Gretchen Morgan, I mean Great Spouse.
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Hmmm...hard 2 choose sad
try dear...u can do it
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
kristina1:

I wl go with a great spouse,he wl give you peace of mind and you wl be happy.....whatz d essence of avin a great career without happiness??
Hmm...cool reply.....buh a great career can also give you peace of mind and make you happy too...abi
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
MissSlimbody:

I'll go with a great spouse.
Lol..cool..so tell us why?
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
Hmm...cool reply.....buh a great career can also give you peace of mind and make you happy too...abi
Yeah but itz temporary,anything can happen,you may lose that job at any time,but a great spouse will always stand by you,make you feel loved.
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by quivah(f): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
a great spouse and a great career

hear my prayers Lord!
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
kristina1:

Yeah but itz temporary,anything can happen,you may lose that job at any time,but a great spouse will always stand by you,make you feel loved.
Eya...i see....dont worry..God will grant you such spouse...ok...
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..cool..so tell us why?

Their is an adage in yoruba that says "the lifespan of work is longer than that of human"

It means that career will always be there but human live 4 a while.

If you have a great career and a terrible spouse, with time it will start 2 tell on ur career.

But a great spouse will always be there for u when d going get tough.

A great spouse will encourage u in your down moments.

The list is endless dear.
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Their is an adage in yoruba that says "the lifespan of work is longer than that of human"

It means that career will always be there but human live 4 a while.

If you have a great career and a terrible spouse, with time it will start 2 tell on ur career.

But a great spouse will always be there for u when d going get tough.

A great spouse will encourage u in your down moments.

The list is endless dear.
Hmm......really endless......so if i had nt forced u ...u would have kept this beautiful piece with you.
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by daryoor(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
with a great career ill use my money to buy great girl friends
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by AfricanApple(f): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
am asking you to choose
I'm choosing the both. period.
unto wetin say I go choose one forgo the other
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
Eya...i see....dont worry..God will grant you such spouse...ok...
Tanx
Btw,which wl u choose?
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
Hmm......really endless......so if i had nt forced u ...u would have kept this beautiful piece with you.

Don't mind me jare smiley
I keep my opinions 2 myself most times.
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
kristina1:

Tanx
Btw,which wl u choose?
i'd choose a great career
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Don't mind me jare smiley
I keep my opinions 2 myself most times.
why nw
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
AfricanApple:
I'm choosing the both. period.
unto wetin say I go choose one forgo the other
No be fight na
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by daben1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
A great career
once you have a great career, you'll definitely have a great spouse
Re: Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? by chibwike(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
kristina1:

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. / Mustknow - The Teenager And The Challenges Of Sexual Pressure / A Little Information About The Clit..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.