Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

How To Tell If Your Girlfriend Is Lying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If Your Girlfriend Is Lying (572 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If Your Girlfriend Is Lying by McDONBEST(m): 6:12am On Dec 17, 2014
Yeah! She is your goddess. Because, you worship and adore her, and you always get carried away whenever she is talking, esp while narrating an event. Poor gentleman. lol! Don’t get loss. Your woman might also be in the trend. But, not all women.

Even in your closest relationships, some lies crawl in to hide acts of infidelity. So, this article will tell If your Girlfriend is Lying.

It’s real, Nice Guys sometimes finish last. Are you among? As Girls fall for Bad Boys, so, do Guys fall for Bad Girls. If you among those Guys that are restless and not sure if your female friend is to be trusted. Then, you don’t have to wait longer than now neither do you need a lie detector test.

For the sake of this article and to help you out of the ordeal, tips to enlighten you are listed below.

=Look for inconsistencies in her rate of speech. Foremost, she might slow her rate of speech to think of a lie, and suddenly apply to her speed whenever she think that you might notice her slow rate of talking.
=Also, When you ask her where she was, and only manage to reply you with just few words i.e. somewhere down… If asked again, she might repeat your question or pause before answering.
=She covers her throat because she feels threatened by your look and scared to let out the lie.
=She might also be reacting in a nervous way while standing akimbo.
=According Psychology professor Edward Geiselman: A girl who is lying will tend to “self-groom” while speaking. Like, playing with her hair or pick at her fingernails.

=She tries to wrap herself to anything beside her. i.e. her hand to pole or leg to chair.
=She stares at you but her mind roaming about for another lie to tell.
=She always ask you to repeat your question.
=She might keep her hands in abnormal position while talking i.e. hanging it in the air or folding them backward.

Source: www.psychologyandi.com

(1) (Reply)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ,THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Pls How Can I Overcome This Heartbreak. / Nairalanders,what Do You Hate/detest Most In A Relatnshp,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.