Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 (2707 Views)

The Best And Worst Sleeping Releationships For Couples / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by yicob(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2008
Just copying a thread i read in politics. So list your best 5 and worst 5 in the romance section. Thank you.
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by kugaba(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2008
lets have yours 1st and u'll have ours. We appreciate leadership by Example.
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by CrazyMan(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2008
I agree. Yicub, lead by example
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by mecylee(f): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2008
even me am waiting to have yours
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by yicob(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2008
Ok ok ok guys. . . . . . . .here come my best romance posters.
1. Tope2000
2. MissyB
3. Tgirl4real
4. StephenP/Debosky
5. Iice and lots more.
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by yicob(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2008
The worst posters.
1. brb
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by igwe11(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2008
The funniest poster could be Tonto.  lol
what do u say?
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Deshannel(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2008
yicob:

Ok ok ok guys. . . . . . . .here come my best romance posters.
1. Tope2000
2. MissyB
3. Tgirl4real
4. StephenP/Debosky
5. Iice and lots more.

you dey forget
2.j-girl
3.okija-juju
4.sistawoman
5.ibkaye
6.chamotex
7.brash
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Deshannel(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2008
the females na ma fave but the rest na talkatives.
Deshannel:

j-girl
okija-juju
sistawoman
ibkaye
chamotex
brash
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by yicob(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2008
Jenny Kadri included in the list of the best
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by sillyboy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2008
@ Post.

1. Dashnel.
2. J-girl.
3.Karma
4. Chika
5. Tope
6. Crackles.
7. Chamotex
8. Stepehen P

In a nut shell, all those that flirt here. . . . undecided

Best romance poster = ME (Silly). . . .constructive contributions sice I joined. cool
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by 190: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2008
well e clear say all of una wen don post so far dey crase, una forget to leave the reputable 190 out of una list abi?
well here is the legitimate list from seun(owner of nland)
top posters, [color=#990000][/color]
1, 190(Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland,Osina afo nne ya lebe romace poster 1 of Nairaland)
others are,
j-girl
okija-juju
sistawoman
ibkaye
chamotex
brash

worst posters
1, TONDO(hair of the dog) where he even dey sef!
others are
1. Tope2000
2. MissyB
3. Tgirl4real
4. StephenP/Debosky
5. Iice and lots more.
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by tope2000(f): 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2008
190:

well e clear say all of una when don post so far dey crase, una forget to leave the reputable 190 out of una list abi?
1, 190(Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland,Osina afo nne ya lebe romace poster 1 of Nairaland)
others are,
j-girl
okija-juju
sistawoman
ibkaye
chamotex
brash

worst posters
others are
1. Tope2000
2. MissyB
3. Tgirl4real
4. StephenP/Debosky
5. Iice and lots more.

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by MrCrackles(m): 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2008
190:

well e clear say all of una when don post so far dey crase, una forget to leave the reputable 190 out of una list abi?
worst posters
others are
1. Tope2000
2. MissyB
3. Tgirl4real
4. StephenP/Debosky
5. Iice
and lots  more.

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Okijajuju1(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2008
190:

others are,
j-girl
okija-juju
sistawoman
ibkaye
chamotex
brash

Huh!! shocked
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Sauron1: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2008
The Best Posters:

Whatever90
Sistawoman
Tope2000
Tgirl4real
Ibkaye.

The Worst Posters:

Sillyboy
Sillyboy
Sillyboy
Doyin13
Sillyboy.
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by tope2000(f): 12:01am On Dec 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

The Best Posters:

Whatever90
Sistawoman
Tope2000
Tgirl4real
Ibkaye.

kiss kiss This is why i loff u grin
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by sillyboy(m): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

The Best Posters:

Whatever90
Sistawoman
Tope2000
Tgirl4real
Ibkaye.

The Worst Posters:

Sillyboy
Sillyboy
Sillyboy
Doyin13
Sillyboy.

You are simply "gbadunless"
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by barrola(m): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2008
Romance is romance, that it is good or bad will depend on who is reading and from which perspective the person is interpreting the post. Thus, all posts and posters are good. That is my humble view. Happy Eidel Kabir and merry Christmas in advance to all of you guys.
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by 190: 12:12am On Dec 08, 2008
u can rate silly boy amongst worst posters, his name is not even among seun's list sef same wit u ~Sauron~
but as for me 190(Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland,Osina afo nne ya lebe romace poster 1 of Nairaland)
and my lawlaw(abi nor be so the spellin be for igbo language) which is Ibkaye.
we carry 1st for both males and female category respectively

funny tin is im not even IGBO sef, yet i don use Igbo language scatter
nland finish, where igwe_1, i hear say e fall from mango tree 2day
silly boy went finish too and got caught in a fishin net in the niger
i see am 2day sef too, tope2000 went to retouch her hair and came back with african queen
and Okija juju shirne don catch fire this dry season and u barr ola u are the 2nd worstest chei see english after TONDO hair of the dog 2008
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 08, 2008
190:

u can rate silly boy amongst worst posters, his name is not even among seun's list sef same wit u ~Sauron~
but as for me 190(Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland,Osina afo nne ya lebe romace poster 1 of Nairaland)

funny tin is I'm not even IGBO sef, yet i don use Igbo language scatter
i see am 2day sef too, tope2000 went to retouch her hair and came back with african queen
and Okija juju shirne don catch fire this dry season and u barr ola u are the 2nd worstest chei see english after TONDO hair of the dog 2008
get to the point undecided

@post
Worst:
Naweed/vanwee
Klipemet (or sth like that)
Tumfulu
and many more

Best:
Many more
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by sillyboy(m): 12:21am On Dec 08, 2008
190:

What is this "Amugbo" talking about , . . ."Sillyboy went fishing"?
Guy, "Eja" no good for your blood!
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by 190: 12:25am On Dec 08, 2008
ehhen silly boy na u i dey find since sef, how far na
nor b u open ur mouth dat day talk say u Jump enta Niger river
bt say u nor die, that aside i saw u get caught in a fishin net 2day
too while i was drivin my X-5 on the Niger bridge,

@ Ebony-Silk
u dey vex cos i nor call u my lawlaw
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Danke1: 12:26am On Dec 08, 2008
190:

and Okija juju shirne don catch fire this dry season and u barr ola  u are the 2nd worstest chei see english after TONDO hair of the dog 2008

ok,so after all dis preachings,wats the moral instruction? undecided
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by MrCrackles(m): 12:30am On Dec 08, 2008
Okija_juju:

Huh!!  shocked

Okija_juju:

Huh!!  shocked

congratulations oo JUJU

wetin we go take wash am?! grin
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 08, 2008
190:

@ Ebony-Silk
u dey vex because i nor call u my lawlaw
If I say yes, will you get to the point? undecided

No be only me no dey understand you now
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 08, 2008
MrCrackles:

congratulations oo JUJU

wetin we go take wash am?! grin
what else but white emu!!!

mehnnnnnnnnnnnn, that thing taste good cool cool
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by sillyboy(m): 12:32am On Dec 08, 2008
190:

ehhen silly boy na u i dey find since sef, how far na
nor b u open ur mouth that day talk say u Jump enta Niger river
bt say u nor die, that aside i saw u get caught in a fishin net 2day
too while i was drivin my X-5 on the Niger bridge,

@ Ebony-Silk
u dey vex because i nor call u my lawlaw

Se bobo yi gbadun sha?
Me jump enter river?. . .if na curse, na u go jump enter ocean!
River Niger ko , Lake Benue ni.
Seriously, you are exhibiting symptoms of excessive cheap drugs oo
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Okijajuju1(m): 12:35am On Dec 08, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

what else but white emu!!!

mehnnnnnnnnnnnn, that thing taste good cool cool

Just wait till people brng fowl and goat for sacrifice. Na suya we go use them do. grin

Mai Suya go roast am for us free of charge.
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Sauron1: 12:35am On Dec 08, 2008
tope2000:

kiss kiss This is why i loff u grin

The feeling is mutual. wink
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 08, 2008
Okija_juju:

Just wait till people brng fowl and goat for sacrifice. Na suya we go use them do. grin

Mai Suya go roast am for us free of charge.
lol, nothing berra pass suya. esp. with raw onions and pepper tongue
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by tope2000(f): 12:38am On Dec 08, 2008
sillyboy:

Se bobo yi gbadun sha?
Me jump enter river?. . .if na curse, na u go jump enter ocean!
River Niger ko , Lake Benue ni.
Seriously, you are exhibiting symptoms of excessive cheap drugs oo

Rofl . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. / Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? / How To Reveal Your Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.