Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP (24654 Views)

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) / Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Kolade354(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
ammyluv2002:
I agree with Banky....it should be him but all the same any other person can wear Foshola's shoe.

All the best APC but.........

GEJ all the way kiss kiss
what have you gain from pdp led government of 16 yearz? 16 yearz is enough to give us stable power supply,good road,employ a lot of people. No working refinery for the past 16 yearz of pdp- led administration. Well as a female you have no problem when you dont have kids i guess because 219 girls are going to spend their christmas in chibok but you are here maybe giving your bf Mouth Gig saying rubbish......... Fish brain.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by skyp(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
We should forget about Fashola now since vp has already been announced, moreover when Fasholas was chosen no body knew him until he was given the opportunity to show his worth. So please let us support who we got at the moment and see what he turns out to be. Cheers
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Only in Nigeria do entertainers meddle in politics. Tell us why it must be Fashola and not Amaechi? Banky, u say Fashola becos he is yoruba.

Charity begins at home, become that change in Nigeria by looking beyond tribe urself.

nansense. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
This guy should sharrap abeg. It's irritating how these snobbish middle class pretenders and upper class wannabes overrate Fashola because he beautified their "Island" for them.

What is Fashola's electoral value? What do the ordinary masses (who actually vote on election day) think of him? The man cannot win even a councillorship election in Lagos State today because he is despised by the poor masses who he has relentlessly oppressed throughout his second term in office. It's ridiculous that some of you think his nomination as Buhari's running mate would strengthen the APC's chances. Such an overrated piece of nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by ammyluv2002(f): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kolade354:
what have you gain from pdp led government of 16 yearz? 16 yearz is enough to give us stable power supply,good road,employ a lot of people. No working refinery for the past 16 yearz of pdp- led administration. Well as a female you have no problem when you dont have kids i guess because 219 girls are going to spend their christmas in chibok but you are here maybe giving your bf Mouth Gig saying rubbish......... Fish brain.
How old are you? Pls don't insult me just because we don't share the views. The fact that we see things differently doesn't give you the right to throw insults

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Kolade354(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
these artist are all fake...
this was the same guy that campaign for jonathan on his last election undecided
i was of fan of jonathan too but after watching the way he run the affairs of this nation.........I cant vote for a man who is too soft to tackle terrorism. I cant vote for a man who is wicked to the extent of increasing fuel price from #65 to #97. I cant vote for a man who promise us during his campaign in 2011 of stable power supply i cant even remember when last I slept with fan on......enough of pdp- led government let change handz maybe things will be better........
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by musicwriter(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
it should have been fashola if you ask me...whether Muslim or christian.

I don't know who this osibanjo is undecided

I guess they just want to make everything balance

Fashola is even better as their presidential candidate than that old man undecided

You're right!. The best candidate APC have to offer is Fashola as president, then Buhari or someone else as vice president. But, in this country sound reasonning doesn't make sense especially in politics. The only way I would have considered voting in the 2015 election is if Fashola was running as president. He's the only person I find eligible both on PDP and APC side.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by morefire: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
story for the gods.... if indeed we wanted change as we are all claiming then it should not have been buhari in the first place

why didnt they bring Fashola for presidency and support him with Tambuwal

you want change then lets do the right thing 100%
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/12/2015-election-who-agrees-with-banky-ws.html

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HHRAFLItNZQ/VJE7dzIC4oI/AAAAAAABdv8/aKoGTCcwJys/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-qXH1ANewpcY/VJE8izQUwMI/AAAAAAABdwI/X3ylYhV4ngM/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

See more: http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/12/2015-election-who-agrees-with-banky-ws.html

Dear Banky W, we didn't have Boko Haram back in 1993 and religious tensions weren't this high. IMO undecided
Here is where I v started hating APC.
I ll be hating them 1st, for not picking a muslim/muslim ticket which is our best opportunity for now.
Fashola was actually the right choice!
Shame!
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
freezyprinzy:
Antey how u dy do am na u b winch abi auto comment dy ur fone.... u alwaz on every FP trend alwaz commenting b4 me

ROTFL.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Kolade354(m): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
ammyluv2002:
How old are you? Pls don't insult me just because we don't share the views. The fact that we see things differently doesn't give you the right to throw insults
okay old fool you are viewing things from pluto when he increased fuel price from #65 to #97. You are in dubai when 239 girlz are abducted......If you have a sister if she should be abducted you will be here saying nosensene..........you dont think like a person who care for nigerian as a whole. Useless set of people support useless leader.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by ireneony(f): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kolade354:
i was of fan of jonathan too but after watching the way he run the affairs of this nation.........I cant vote for a man who is too soft to tackle terrorism. I cant vote for a man who is wicked to the extent of increasing fuel price from #65 to #97. I cant vote for a man who promise us during his campaign in 2011 of stable power supply i cant even remember when last I slept with fan on......enough of pdp- led government let change handz maybe things will be better........
u think apc can deliver?......this same terrorism is caused by apc, just another way to destroy jonathan administration.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by lilflipnerd: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
No one cares abou PDP n GEJ anymore...
Mr bankyw u right joo. PDP made that Combo sent from heaven not possible with their BH
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by ireneony(f): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kolade354:
please stop enforcing ur opinion on others
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Banky I feel your pain.

One of the few entertainers that is not interested in posing with GEJ and eating crumbs from his table. He seems to sincerely have Nigeria at heart.

Personally, I think APC made the right choice since the VP is most times inconsequential. It's more or less a ceremonial position, with no powers. Fashola would be more useful with a better portfolio where he can create an impact. Also, in a competitive environment, especially the religion divide in Nigeria, which has been deepened by BH, Sharia, and this man's antecedent - you can't give your opponent another ammunition. A Muslim-Muslim ticket would be akin to playing a game of Russian Roulette.

However, since the man looks more like someone who most likely won't survive more than a term in office, Fashola as the VP would most likely have the been the holy grail for a great leader to lead Nigeria. But you can't make decisions based on uncertainty - you've to deal with the present. And that's the religious divide in Nigeria, and not taking risks that might jeopardise success at the polls.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by ammyluv2002(f): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kolade354:
okay old fool you are viewing things from pluto when he increased fuel price from #65 to #97. You are in dubai when 239 girlz are abducted......If you have a sister if she should be abducted you will be here saying nosensene..........you dont think like a person who care for nigerian as a whole. Useless set of people support useless leader.
I can see you are not trained at home.....your parents didn't teach you how to talk to elders so I don't blame you just make sure you don't pass it on to your innocent children.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by CzarRex: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
starlingleanets:
V
V for vice-president
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Habeyy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Banky ur view doesn't hold water....u said Abiola won an election on a Muslim Muslim platform ....ask ursef did he rule...use a better precedent not a failed one like this

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
A - Alliance of
P - Perpetual
C - Charlatans

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Doyin2(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
morefire:
story for the gods.... if indeed we wanted change as we are all claiming then it should not have been buhari in the first place

why didnt they bring Fashola for presidency and support him with Tambuwal

you want change then lets do the right thing 100%

The change we clamour for is that against corruption,impunity and bad governance!

The older,the wiser and the better.Buhari is like Nelson Mandela of our time.

We need him to set the pace for the younger ones like Osinbajo to take over..

For now generational change is a lesser problem to Nigeria than corruption.

Although the fight against corruption cannot be won by Buhari and Osinbajo alone,yet it cannot be won without incorruptible leadership!

CHANGE IS IN THE AIR!
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:
He is somehow right but the most important thing is buhari is on his way to aso rock to eject the bad and most corruptable Government out.

Buhari for President
Buhari for change
making fashola their presidential flagbearer would have been awesom. Why choose buhari when u have fashola amazes me
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by kosovo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Banky just need's cheap attention.. Seems music isn't working over there.. cheesy

Who cares about Muslim-Muslim ticket? Really? Banky must be living under the rock to ask such a ridiculous question..

Because he worked in Lagos, doesn't mean he can work in Nigeria.. Lagos isn't Nigeria.. Banky is such a clown.. undecided
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Maximus17(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Honestly, i wish Fashola could be the President, Religion is irrelevent here! To hell with Religious Nepotism and Tribal segmentation
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by donmalcolm21(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
If. Fashola had contested I would have voted for him but I can't understand how APC will select mediocres in the name of progessives. GeJ till 2019
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by naijaboiy: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
musicwriter:

You're right!. The best candidate APC have to offer is Fashola as president, then Buhari or someone else as vice president. But, in this country sound reasonning doesn't make sense especially in politics. The only way I would have considered voting in the 2015 election is if Fashola was running as president. He's the only person I find eligible both on PDP and APC side.
You're very right sir.

But this country is just turned upside down...everything is scattered
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Kolade354(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
u think apc can deliver?......this same terrorism is caused by apc, just another way to destroy jonathan administration.
nigerian mentality where is your source and prove that apc are the one funding bokoharam.......as the president of nigeria jonathan kowz more about bokoharam than you and I.........you underestimate the power of presidency.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by CuteTj(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Does he think that the selection for a political post is the same as the selection of an artiste to feature in a song? Politics in Nigeria requires different permutations and considerations. The earlier you realise and understand that the better.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Gordieshegz(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:
Only in Nigeria do entertainers meddle in politics. Tell us why it must be Fashola and not Amaechi? Banky, u say Fashola becos he is yoruba.

Charity begins at home, become that change in Nigeria by looking beyond tribe urself.

nansense.

Sister! I seriously won't agree with you where you sounded "only in Nigeria do entertainers meddle into politics"...that excuse was lame as we had the likes of JayZ and Muhamed Ali strongly campaigned for Barack Obama...Wyclef Jean contested the presidential seat in Haiti,,,George Weah contested in liberia.. though they lost,that was a great game of awareness for the entertainers....Arnold schweisnegger"commando" was a former president of carlifornia,,,you may say those ones are foreign, Rotimi Makinde a proudly africa magic star is a House of Rep member from Ife as we hav many more contesting...so don't marginalise anyone based on what they do for living so far he/she is an nigerian...banky w commented just as you and I did...no more,no less!! No insult intended

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Kolade354(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
ammyluv2002:
I can see you are not trained at home.....your parents didn't teach you how to talk to elders so I don't blame you just make sure you don't pass it on to your innocent children.
am well trained on how to reason and care about otherz unlike you who shouldnt pass this fish brain to his wicked chidlren because you dont care about this country the only thing you care about is if u and ur family are well feed.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Sweetlemon(f): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

nansense.

Kai. Na wa o you o.

We all know Fashola is in fact the face of APC.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by morefire: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Doyin2:

The change we clamour for is that against corruption,impunity and bad governance!

The older,the wiser and the better.Buhari is like Nelson Mandela of our time.

We need him to set the pace for the younger ones like Osinbajo to take over..

For now generational change is a lesser problem to Nigeria than corruption.

Although the fight against corruption cannot be won by Buhari and Osinbajo alone,yet it cannot be won without incorruptible leadership!

CHANGE IS IN THE AIR!

no 1 please dont you ever compare Buhari to Mandela

no 2 incase you dont know sir or ma Buhari didnt Champion the drive against Corruption but was all championed by Idiagbon

no 3 Buhari came into power through killings

no 4 Buhari still has some cases where a sane human being would agree he didnt respect the law (impunity)

finally while i might agree that GEJ off course is nowhere near Buhari but my point still remains if we truly wanted to fix Nigeria and not just make things look like we just want PDP out by all means, then we should not have presented Buhari in the first place. Oga Fashola if indeed APC was about merits and not politics should have been our man...

the most important thing I have said is still dont you ever ever ever mention Buhari (and to a large extent all of Nigeria leaders in the ranks of Mandela) otherwise posterity will judge

bless us all
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Only an ignorant person will think that religion doesn't factor in today's Nigeria. In every secular state, both the president and vice must not come from same religion.

Try and field a christian christian ticket and see what will happen, even those supporting a muslim muslim ticket will take a u turn and tell you a christian christian ticket is bad for Nigeria, no be today e begin happen.

Finally, Lagos is Lagos, Nigeria is Nigeria, Lagos is just a state out of 36 in Nigeria. What worked in Lagos might not work in the whole of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stupid Boy, Keep Quiet - Davido To A Fan Who Said He Won't Have Hit Song In 2018 / Kylian Mbappe To Earn ₦635m/Week, ₦33 Billion Yearly At Real Madrid (Photos) / Wale Chops Off His Signature Dreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.