Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP (24651 Views)

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) / Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
mamaafrik:
i tell you,some ministerial position will be better,what about minister of trade & investment , power or agri.that hommie will bite.

Minister of Power and Steel dammit! Maybe Ajaokuta will finally see the light of day
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
these artist are all fake...
this was the same guy that campaign for jonathan on his last election undecided
He was just doing his Job if u ask me...
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by blesscar(m): 12:02am On Dec 18, 2014
ammyluv2002:
I agree with Banky....it should be him but all the same any other person can wear Foshola's shoe.

All the best APC but.........

GEJ all the way kiss kiss

na u get sense pass; supporting a clueless and visionless man.it saddens me when some people never wake from their deep sleep(jonah)
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by ddeola: 3:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Bros, face your music and let the politicians do their politics. Fashola is obviously in the picture. You will see where he will fit in after APC victory at the polls
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Godiloveu(f): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:

dat was then, many of us supportes GEJ back then too
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by eleshin(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2014
Now he is not campaigning for him after four years, I don't see anything wrong in that. I voted for him four years ago but God knows m voting against him next year.
ireneony:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orezi Slept With A Man's Wife In Surulere - Man Claims / Tonto Dikeh Visits The Emefiele's Family / Davido: I Feel Like Giving Money Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.