Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP (24655 Views)

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) / Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by holatin(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
MecTessy:

Are you still Dreaming Stop this dream that can never amount to anything and start suporting the man of the moment GEJ all the way.
I can't follow failure, you can keep on following it
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by adconline(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Why is it that deluded folks don't see any problem if it's a Muslim/Muslim ticket?
Can Muslims vote a Christian/Christian Ticket?
How come Naija has never had a Christian/Christian ticket?
Christians voted for Abiola/Tofa- both Muslims.. When are Muslims going to return the favor instead of asking for more??

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by holatin(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Afejoy:
making fashola their presidential flagbearer would have been awesom. Why choose buhari when u have fashola amazes me
Buhari knows more about politics than fashola though fashola too will make a good President
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by ooshinibos: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Relax Guys Fashola is too active for the VP position , the vp position is too dormant and restrictive ....its a ceremonial post , ..see what happenned to our VP ALHAJI SAMBO ........Fashola will be better as a minister of education, infrastructure, transport or power
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by randomFYO: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
mandai01:
Dear Banky W, your opinion about Nigeria sounds pretty good but not practicable in our present day Nigeria unless u can go back in time and bring back to life those xtians killed in Jos, Kaduna, Kano and other places. Restore the property worth billions of Naira lost to this madness they called wiping out the infidels. We are not one but if u think we are or religion is insignificant in choosing leadership, dream on!!!
This is not US but Nigeria and with the happenings since the annulment of 1993, we now know better and have u been sleeping for the past 21 years and just woke up? Mtcheeew!!!

embarassed sad but true

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by retepmurt(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
donmalcolm21:
A tested Fashola can do wonders than that ass licking Osinbanjo
You are so biased wit ur jugdement.The choice has been made,and wht Nigerians are really interested in is who becomes our president.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Musicians should stop at music, artists should stop at drawing, Banky W should stop at shaking bum bum with ladies. He knows nothing about national politics. Fashola is okay as a Lagos State governor because he is a tribalist. No tribalist must be given access to Aso Rock.

When Bankole W preach about Abiola and Co, my Question is. Did they rule Nigeria afterwards ? Religion and tribe are dynamics that must be considered in politics, after all, Buhari garnered votes in 2011 in North and amongst Muslims because of his tribal and religious links, abi no be so ?

This is Nigeria, not Ecuador.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by popcykaylah(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nmeri17:
this one will not carry his big head and stay one place. is he their chairman board of trustees?? let him continue lamenting. awon Jeremiah cheesy
oga leave story..everyone has a freedom to speech and we have all got different ideas ..his big head has made more money and name than you can ever make in a life time ..he'd snatch your woman fair and square ..stop the diss abeg
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by thegoodone2(m): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
he must be musilim. can u gree christian/ christian ticket?
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Lexusgs430: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Fashola been sensible, did not want to contest in an election, that he would not win !!!!!!
It is obvious, the incumbent would win, through rigging or otherwise !!!!!!
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nmeri17: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
popcykaylah:

his big head has made more money and name than i can ever make in my life time ..stop the diss abeg

well I'm sorry about this sad
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by azimibraun: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
would Banky had preferd fashola as VP or Minister of works and housing or power? Fashola is a field man not an office spare tyre guy. we need to fix thiese power, petrolueum, and infracstructure problems once and for all.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by azimibraun: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Infact as a matter of fact the APC should go further in giving a comprehensive list of most likely Ministerial nominees and their potfolios to further show how serious they mean business in fixing this sinking country

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by wolexy2(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
maybe
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by royalblood21: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Firefire:
Both the Principal and the subject are destined to fail, irrespective of the selection. Muslim, Christian, Hindus, or Traditional Worshipers'

Buhari is a BAD MARKET undecided

Like ur father grin
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Elan83(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Banky W, W 4 warship!
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Okwyjesus(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
I could have considered APC if Fashola is on board.

Me vote that BUHARI that cannot speak well. Never!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Okwyjesus:
I could have considered APC if Fashola is on board.

Me vote that BUHARI that cannot speak well. Never!

Have you listened to him speak before? Is GEJ better than him in speaking? We should look at this thing from this angle. Since P and VP positions are already fixed, imagine some of the APC members in some positions. Like fashola, oshiomole, amaechi et al being ministers, don't u think something good will come up? A vote for Jonathan or PDP will result to the same thing we have experienced over the years. My two cents

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Ifebazz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
it should have been fashola if you ask me...whether Muslim or christian.

I don't know who this osibanjo is undecided

I guess they just want to make everything balance

Fashola is even better as their presidential candidate than that old man undecided
Ya'll yapping it should have been Fashola like he's the only other APC member, Amaechi has not been mentioned nor even Rochas. I just pity the bigots rooting for Buhari, see what they are doing inside the house, not to talk of going outside.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by dablazor: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
I have to agree alot of propaganda posts and broadcasts have being used by the APC to push Buhari candidature and give him a new compelling face of hope which i recently found out to be facade and hogwash.. i admit, i was once fooled by this well constructed propagandas, i even rooted for Buhari.. just wow, it is brilliant!!!.. I got seated down by a Great-uncle then i got educated by his unbiased opinion. had to do some research, read some really old journals, old newspapers from the 70s laying around the family library, ask really old people (grandpa and co) who Buhari was, since they experienced his rule fast hand and it dawned on me this new 'good' Buhari i get to see on news and posts are false, and we have bn brainwashed into believing all this b**s*ts we are bn fed.
I also come to know that the good things bn said about Buhari's tenure as military head of state were the doings of his then vice - Idiagbon
well 2015 now begs the big question: is Jonathan better than who Buhari is supposedly going to be if he becomes Nigeria's president?.. should we risk voting in an angel we dont know at the expense of the devil we do know??
well, with those recurring questions, am just gonna sit the 2015 election out, since we are being presented with a lion and a known wolf.

If APC really did stand for change, they would present a candidature that would be so compelling, a candidate with no blemish, a candidate all of Nigeria would campaign for.. instead they gave us a 72 year old retired general with alot of stench from his past, like is Jonathan and Buhari the best Nigeria has to offer For God sake, Nigeria has the largest population of youths in the world, and APC a party that wants to present an alternate for Nigeria came up with the Brilliant idea of Buhari? how would a 72 year old man make plans for the future of an emerging economy like Nigeria if he wont be in it?
Why would APC leave Nigerians no choice than to opt out from voting? PDP gave us the blue sea, APC presented us the Devil>> Like seriously
Nigeria Youths need to wake up! we are not to be pushed around, we are the heart of this Nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by NDOKI2: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Will fashola be the running mate? Yes no yes no no
No no no no
This not music but poliTics grin
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by kingolovich(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
naijaboiy:

Fashola is even better as their presidential candidate than that old man undecided
Governor Fashola no fit run presidential candidate na. The man get sense. If Lagos can be a country with fashola in it. E go better grin
naijaboiy:

Governor Fashola no fit run presidential candidate na. The man get sense. If Lagos can be a country with fashola in it. E go better

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by sweetgala(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Fashola would probably get EFCC heard Remi might step aside for ashiwaju to take the senate seat. APC are smarr they are putting influential people where it matters.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Mustapha111888(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
ammyluv2002:
I agree with Banky....it should be him but all the same any other person can wear Foshola's shoe.

All the best APC but.........

GEJ all the way kiss kiss
It is Fashola not Foshola! Kindly learn how to write or pronounce names correctly. Even you will feel uncomfortable when your name is mis-spealt.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Vikky014(f): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
frustratedman:
Sai Buhari. BUHARI TILL 2019 cool
no wonder you are lipsrsealed.check ur moniker
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by brainbox2014(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
The situation here is very clear. Nigeria is in a very tense situation now unlike when Abiola was voted for. We understand your point and know the angle you're coming from but it would be insensitive to risk a muslim-muslim ticket at this very moment in Nigeria with rumours of islamisation agenda flying around. Some people already see Buhari as an islamic extremist, a muslim-muslim ticket will not really encourage such people to vote for APC. This is a game and if APC decide to look beyond the sentiments, they'll lose. There are more bigots in Nigeria than open-minded people.....It's just WISDOM!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Oblion(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nmeri17:
this one will not carry his big head and stay one place. is he their chairman board of trustees?? let him continue lamenting. awon Jeremiah cheesy

egbon... You wicked o
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by naijaboiy: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
GboyegaD:

Before Fashola became the governor did you know him? We should drop our sentiments and thrust the candidacy of GMB and Osinbajo.
But its his good work that's speaking for him sir!

I'm not putting aside osinbajo but as it stands,,fashola is the more credible candidate.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by GboyegaD(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

But its his good work that's speaking for him sir!

I'm not putting aside osinbajo but as it stands,,fashola is the more credible candidate.

Let's give him a chance at least to prove himself.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by mamaafrik(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
naijababe:
Y'all need to calm down. The VP is essentially a lame duck position imo. Fashola should be SGF or a position of similar stature.
i tell you,some ministerial position will be better,what about minister of trade & investment , power or agri.that hommie will bite.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/12/2015-election-who-agrees-with-banky-ws.html

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HHRAFLItNZQ/VJE7dzIC4oI/AAAAAAABdv8/aKoGTCcwJys/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-qXH1ANewpcY/VJE8izQUwMI/AAAAAAABdwI/X3ylYhV4ngM/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

See more: http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/12/2015-election-who-agrees-with-banky-ws.html

Dear Banky W, we didn't have Boko Haram back in 1993 and religious tensions weren't this high. IMO undecided

wrong bruv.. the past 40 years have always been marked with religious and ethnic conflicts.. the only reason why you think it looked better then is because democracy was just a fledgling experiment. now we know it is a failed experiment. we have been so brainwashed we cannot tell right from wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stupid Boy, Keep Quiet - Davido To A Fan Who Said He Won't Have Hit Song In 2018 / Kylian Mbappe To Earn ₦635m/Week, ₦33 Billion Yearly At Real Madrid (Photos) / Wale Chops Off His Signature Dreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.