Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP (24653 Views)

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) / Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Either Muslim-Muslim or Muslim-Christian....whatsoever combination, the AC remote control is in the hand of their Muslim godfather....let's just pray for a good leader with integrity
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by morefire: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
gboss4sure:
Only an ignorant person will think that religion doesn't factor in today's Nigeria. In every secular state, both the president and vice must not come from same religion.

Try and field a christian christian ticket and see what will happen, even those supporting a muslim muslim ticket will take a u turn and tell you a christian christian ticket is bad for Nigeria, no be today e begin happen.

Finally, Lagos is Lagos, Nigeria is Nigeria, Lagos is just a state out of 36 in Nigeria. What worked in Lagos might not work in the whole of Nigeria.

even in the lagos
is Femi Pedro a muslim
is Akerele Bucknor a muslim
iss Sarah Sosan a muslim

ibeg lets leave matter jare.. dont mind all those ignorant people you cant have a muslim muslim ticket in todays reality...

in a country where we have as many Christians as muslims common this is simple logic
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Dooa: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
To state d fact, Nigerians r one of d most difficult people on eart to please, am sure all hell wud have broken loose if fashola or anyother muslim had been picked, a lot of people, nairalanders inclusive wud surely have raised eyebrows. Sometimes we unknowingly compel our leaders to take some aberative descisions cos they know hw religiously sensitive we r as a nation

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Edusouls(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
good selection from buhari, proffessor osibango is a san and a proffessor from lagos, a christian for that matter, he is very gud and enlightened, it must not be fashola or oshiomole, and a true politician cannot select, muslim, mulim to run, g.e.j is christian, sambo is muslim..nigerians let's go on and vote buhari for change..
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by espn(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
these artist are all fake...
this was the same guy that campaign for jonathan on his last election undecided
u maybe right bro..d fact is both Christians and muslims campaigned for MR CLUELESS den.. but he failed to deliver.. he even started dis ethnic and religious bias.. come 2015 Nigeria will get there. We will live as brothers once again.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Holyviktor: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
All is well ...all we need is good leadership VP...or not
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by stayblack: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
all this fake disgustin musician, lookin for ass to kiss.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Doyin2(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
morefire:

no 1 please dont you ever compare Buhari to Mandela

no 2 incase you dont know sir or ma Buhari didnt Champion the drive against Corruption but was all championed by Idiagbon

no 3 Buhari came into power through killings

no 4 Buhari still has some cases where a sane human being would agree he didnt respect the law (impunity)

finally while i might agree that GEJ off course is nowhere near Buhari but my point still remains if we truly wanted to fix Nigeria and not just make things look like we just want PDP out by all means, then we should not have presented Buhari in the first place. Oga Fashola if indeed APC was about merits and not politics should have been our man...

the most important thing I have said is still dont you ever ever ever mention Buhari (and to a large extent all of Nigeria leaders in the ranks of Mandela) otherwise posterity will judge

bless us all

You cannot interpret a statement more than the intention of the writer.Comparing Buhari with Mandela is in terms of AGE only.It would be suicidal to do otherwise!

And in terms of nationwide political acceptability,Buhari is superior to Fashola or Tambuwal.You cannot push over a general that pulled over 12million votes under a political party that was barely six months hold!

If not for religious sentiments(I weep for Nigeria!),the pairing of the two would have been great.

Let us commend APC for what they have done so far.There is no perfect choice.Which ever way,there would always be complaint.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by retepmurt(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
donmalcolm21:
If Fashola had contested I would have voted for him but I can't understand how APC will select mediocres in the name of progessives. GeJ till 2019
Mediocres?A Professor and Senior Advocate of Nigeria?Fashola is not the best ever,we stil have better people bt getting the opportunity to be elected is their problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by iGeneral: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
If Fani Kayode hears Banky W ehn! Fani Kayode the christian Jihadist who has been waging relentless wars against ISIS, alshabab, al qaeda, Boko haram, Ansaru. He won't buy a Fashola candidacy o.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by kernel504(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
ammyluv2002:
I agree with Banky....it should be him but all the same any other person can wear Foshola's shoe.

All the best APC but.........

GEJ all the way kiss kiss
l love your political orientation... Carry on.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by MecTessy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:
He is somehow right but the most important thing is buhari is on his way to aso rock to eject the bad and most corruptable Government out.

Buhari for President
Buhari for
change
Are you still Dreaming Stop this dream that can never amount to anything and start suporting the man of the moment GEJ all the way.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by MevsU(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
Since the birth of this country, some factors have been like constants in our everyday activities
not just politics alone.
1. Geopolitical zone
2. Religion
3. Tribe

ask yourselves why there are spaces for religion, local government, state of origin
in forms we fill, why cant we just have space for nationality?
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by 1025: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
what is the relevance of a VP in the nigerian politics? we still have other slots for vibrant leaders like Fashola and Amaechi. the post of VP is just for one person. again, did Fashola tell anybody he wants to be the VP? the earlier we stop pretending about it the better. nigeria is not one and can never be one. we have rumour all over the place that APC was going to field muslim/muslim but now those behind that have to close their faces in shame. let us vote for change. we need those who will stand up against this pdp rigging powers.
the time to change nigeria is now.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by cannonnier(m): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Constantineddy:
its eddy hacker in the building.................contact me on +22967732257 to learn pure hacking scheme
Real hacker don't drop their mobile number. :-
\

@topic.

Sorry banky Nigeria of today is much different from the Nigeria of our days.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by ammyluv2002(f): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
kernel504:

l love your political orientation... Carry on.
Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by queencalipso(f): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kolade354:
am well trained on how to reason and care about otherz unlike you who shouldnt pass this fish brain to his wicked chidlren because you dont care about this country the only thing you care about is if u and ur family are well feed.
. I can't help but quote u, y the. Insults? Opinion differsso it is best to respect other peoples opinion to avoid violence. Plssss
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

Dear Banky W, we didn't have Boko Haram back in 1993 and religious tensions weren't this high. IMO undecided

And now that we have boko haram, you think a christian VP will make any difference?
100 Osibanjos won't have any effect on boko haram.

GMB/Fashola ticket would have made more sense to people like me who don't know who Osibanjo is! The time is just too short for him to start selling himself. But then, people like me don't vote.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by morefire: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Doyin2:

You cannot interpret a statement more than the intention of the writer.Comparing Buhari with Mandela is in terms of AGE only.It would be suicidal to do otherwise!

And in terms of nationwide political acceptability,Buhari is superior to Fashola or Tambuwal.You cannot push over a general that pulled over 12million votes under a political party that was barely six months hold!

If not for religious sentiments(Iweep for Nigeria!),the pairing of the two would have been great.

well last last we can only hope for the best....

whatever happens am sure we will survive.....

if Buhari and Osinbajo will make sure i have light for the next 4 years then so be it

well if GEJ comes back I pray God gives me money to buy a bigger generator then
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by OLADD: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/12/2015-election-who-agrees-with-banky-ws.html

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HHRAFLItNZQ/VJE7dzIC4oI/AAAAAAABdv8/aKoGTCcwJys/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-qXH1ANewpcY/VJE8izQUwMI/AAAAAAABdwI/X3ylYhV4ngM/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

See more: http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/12/2015-election-who-agrees-with-banky-ws.html

Dear Banky W, we didn't have Boko Haram back in 1993 and religious tensions weren't this high. IMO undecided
[color=#006600][/color]

Wetin Banky W know? Him be small boy. He should visit Aregbesola in Osun for lessons on religion as a political tool.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
morefire:

even in the lagos
is Femi Pedro a muslim
is Akerele Bucknor a muslim
iss Sarah Sosan a muslim

ibeg lets leave matter jare.. dont mind all those ignorant people you cant have a muslim muslim ticket in todays reality...

in a country where we have as many Christians as muslims common this is simple logic

From outside looking in, you will understand that the reality of Nigeria, is a country deeply divided along ethnic and religious lines. Hence those in the South aren't really bothered about what's going on in the North with Boko Haram, since it doesn't affect them directly. Sharia. And also the smear campaign against the man as being a religious fanatic. Heck, even the Yorubas who most like to tout as the most tolerant when it comes to religion, aren't that tolerant. There is a sizeable population of Yorubas who're also religious wingnuts. So, a Muslim-Muslim ticket in that clime is destined for failure. That's the reality.

This is about realpolitik. And there's no time for idealism and moral/emotional premises. You have to solidify your stronghold, while not giving your opponent the opportunity to exploit your weakness(es). Religion is a big deal in naij - and all PDP needs to do with a Muslim-Muslim ticket is over-saturate everywhere with smear campaign about Muslim domination. And even Yoruba Christians would jump ship to the other side.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by GboyegaD(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
it should have been fashola if you ask me...whether Muslim or christian.

I don't know who this osibanjo is undecided

I guess they just want to make everything balance

Fashola is even better as their presidential candidate than that old man undecided

Before Fashola became the governor did you know him? We should drop our sentiments and thrust the candidacy of GMB and Osinbajo.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by allcomage: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
There is so much hypocrisy in Nigeria, why can't the apc support an atheist,traditionalist or christian from the North and pair him with fashola?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by nagoma(m): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:
He is somehow right but the most important thing is buhari is on his way to aso rock to eject the bad and most corruptable Government out.
Buhari for President
Buhari for change

And Fashola will be the FCT Minister to continue bringing progress , development and order to Nigeria's Capital Territory or he can be the Minister of Works. What is the work of VP ? We can't waste Fashola's energy on that.
And Amaechi will be the Oil Minister.
They should better start their work now as shadow ministers.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by donmalcolm21(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
retepmurt:
Mediocres?A Professor and Senior Advocate of Nigeria?Fashola is not the best ever,we stil have better people bt getting the opportunity to be elected is their problem.
A tested Fashola can do wonders than that ass licking Osinbanjo
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
nagoma:

And Fashola will be the FCT Minister to continue bringing progress , development and order to Nigeria or he doses he can be the Minister of What is the work of VP ? We can't waste Fashola's energy on that. And Amaechi will be the Oil Minister.

They should better start their work now as shadow ministers.

Endorsed.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by ElijahFobs: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nmeri17:
this one will not carry his big head and stay one place. is he their chairman board of trustees?? let him continue lamenting. awon Jeremiah cheesy

Dis guy abeg no kimme wif laf abeg...hahaha..I no knw why hin no won carry hin big head n stay one place
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by randomFYO: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Firefire:
Both the Principal and the subject are destined to fail, irrespective of the selection. Muslim, Christian, Hindus, or Traditional Worshipers'

Buhari is a BAD MARKET undecided

Lmfaoooo...some comments tho.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Slim101(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
naijababe:
Y'all need to calm down. The VP is essentially a lame duck position imo. Fashola should be SGF or a position of similar stature.
Abi o!! Exactly my point. Executive administration doesn't comprise of President/VP alone. I guess Fash might not even be able to function at his best as a vp.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by BabaAra2(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
I will like to see Fashola appointed as Minister for Power. That's a big problem area where I think he will perform.
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by Kolade354(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
queencalipso:
. I can't help but quote u, y the. Insults? Opinion differsso it is best to respect other peoples opinion to avoid violence. Plssss
baby i feel like grabbing your two bossom at your profile picture meanwhile i envy your guy cos he must be banging you very well
Re: Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP by randomFYO: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truth be told, I personally have no problem with a Muslim Muslim ticket, Buhari will bring Discipline, while Fashola gingers mordernization.
But, most of the northern muslems dislike GEJ firstly because he is a Christian, & can never agree to a Christian Christian ticket even if EVIL itself was Incumbent.
If only we could put ourselves in others' shoe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido: I Feel Like Giving Money Today (pics) / Stupid Boy, Keep Quiet - Davido To A Fan Who Said He Won't Have Hit Song In 2018 / Kylian Mbappe To Earn ₦635m/Week, ₦33 Billion Yearly At Real Madrid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.