Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer (34905 Views)

Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by IgrigiMercenery: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Collynzo9:

No they shouldn't be part of the NDDC, just let them keep whatever ''tiny'' revenue that comes out to themselves.
As I've proven in previous posts, Ukwa west alone makes more money for the FG than is given to Abia state as a whole.
If Abia is allowed to keep their oil money to themselves, they will have 10 times more than what they receive from the FG, same goes for Imo. Even if the revenue is shared among the 5 eastern states, each of them will still receive far more than they currently do.
Unfortunately, they have to share their wealth with unproductive states like Osun, Oyo, Ekiti etc.

**grins** See tackle, #Chei! **LOLS**

8 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by IGBOSON1: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

See this bastard jumping into a convo he is uninvited to and talking about stupidity and ignorance?
Dawg, bera back the fnck up.

^^^I don't need to be invited before i tell you what your problems are!.....Did i touch a raw nerve!? wink

7 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by biilwwu(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Anambra has plenty palm oil, not crude
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by davidonyemayma: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:
It is only right to cure the affliction of ignorance when discovered, so please kindly enlighten me on how Abia is an oil producing state.

And Imo?

How and when did they start producing oil? I'm not talking discovery of crude oil presence, I am talking production in the class of Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom.

Sorry bro, its not your fault! Instead of watching news and educating programmes, you prefer to blog and listen to 'Shoki, alanta, sekem and other forms of weired dance. Besides, I don't even know how old you are

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
davidonyemayma:

Sorry bro, its not your fault! Instead of watching news and educating programmes, you prefer to blog and listen to 'Shoki, alanta, sekem and other forms of weired dance. Besides, I don't even know how old you are

This is why you should shove your opninion in your granny's wrinkled a5s, gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by IgrigiMercenery: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Dude, I own businesses and properties in the no man's land called Lagos. Most yoruba area boys in the Coker axis live off offloading my containers and providing unsolicited security to my interests there. Most of them would slap their mum if I so demanded.

**grins** Sunny, we know the 9jacrip guy called for it. Tone down and Be calm. **LOLS**
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^I don't need to be invited before i tell you what your problems are!.....Did i touch a raw nerve!? wink

Not yet.
And those are your own problems for drooling where you're not asked to.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Sunny, we know the 9jacrip guy called for it. Tone down and Be calm. **LOLS**

cheesy
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by IgrigiMercenery: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

cheesy

**LOLS** Why the laugh? You have priced, start paying. **grins**

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

**LOLS** Why the laugh? You have priced, start paying. **grins**

?? grin
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by okych16(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

Hugging it... Please wait...

Lol... Pls wait, b4 u do dat tell me the day of ur burial, cus i alread hv black and black for it... and pls mail your fone to me,...winks
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by IleIfe2(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
laBarca:

See how brother betray brother? I won't say anything on the issue for reason best known to me. But ...

What is this "brother" card you people always throw around anytime you want to cheat someone or if things don't go your way. it is very perverse and corrupt. A senseless president made a declaration without verification, the supposed facility is also being didputed with a neigboring state and you are here yapping about brother. Tell the new guy in CBN to give you all the money there na, since he is your brother. Ote undecided
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
okych16:

Lol... Pls wait, b4 u do dat tell me the day of ur burial, cus i alread hv black and black for it... and pls mail your fone to me,...winks

My burial is after yours cheesy
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Energito: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Guy,the case was not due for presentation.
tell the old man he like defending.ubah mess up everything all the same all hope are not lost.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Atouke: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
I hate it when we Nigerians argue easily verifiable facts, based on subjective assumption without empirical evidence. and hope that who scream the loudest wins the argument!
Whereas a little research backed with figures will have put the argument to rest.
Here are oil and gas statistic for the oil producing states as at 2012 it gives a summary of what each states production outpuT and is fromthe agency tasked with sharing the revenue accurable from oil to all the states and FG.

1 Share

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Visit www.kinsbiz. for ur biz news
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Atouke: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
all

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Truman155(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

I have done that but apart from Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Edo. The others are generally brushed aside or mentioned in passing.

My inference from the above is that the 5 states actually bear the weight of oil profuction and the other states cannot even sustain Nigeria alone with whatever oil they produce.

Lastly, I generally do not expect an oil producing state to be dead like Abia is. It should be merged with Imo, honestly.
i presume u havnt visited gombe, taraba, nasarawa state etal
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Igrigrigun: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

[s]Dude, I own businesses and properties in the no man's land called Lagos. Most yoruba area boys in the Coker axis live off offloading my containers and providing unsolicited security to my interests there. Most of them would slap their mum if I so demanded.[/s]

Sunday, you must be mad man for saying all these rubbish.

u yeebos are mentally disturbed

FACT

6 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
asha80:
the same way your brothers are selling expired agbo in the east endangering lives there

Why are easterners buying expired agbos? Dem curse una?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by asha80(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
django1:

Why are easterners buying expired agbos? Dem curse una?
why Una dey buy fake drugs?dem curse Una?

7 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
asha80:
why Una dey buy fake drugs?dem curse Una?

Ode fake drugs wey una package like original? Una no suppose buy agbo at all wen Na Yoruba people dey sell am.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by rafindo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
chukwudi44:
And this senator ayogu eze wants to become governor smh
.myopic sentiments has eroded ur thinking
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by asha80(m): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
django1:

Ode fake drugs wey una package like original? Una no suppose buy agbo at all wen Na Yoruba people dey sell am.

afoanu since Una dey talk say na fake drugs wey igbos dey sell then make Una no buy whether dem package am as original or not.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by IgrigiMercenery: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

This is why you should shove your opninion in your granny's wrinkled a5s, gerrit?

**grins** Deo** my boy , why the abuse of people's granny? cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Igrigrigun: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

[s]**grins** Deo** my boy , why the abuse of people's granny? :'[/s]( cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Stop making noise here Igbo fool

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by internetpirate: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

Thank you.
Now let's share the 20% amongst the 3 states in order of production output.
The whole NDDC membership and slamming states into it needs to be reviewed. To me it appears political. And I can guess Imo & Abia became part of NDDC under Jonathan (I might be wrong).

Lumping unworthy states into NDDC is the problem Jonathan has created with the Kogi-Anambra face-off.

I have read your posts and I'm ashamed at your ignorance! Your lame attempt at passing off crass stupidity as intellectual drivel makes me want to puke! Note, this is my first time of being openly rude to anyone on NL! Says a lot about you!!!

5 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by NwaJesusteete(m): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
berem:
Nonsense!!
Do you want to tell me Abia and Imo does not produce oil or they should not be in the league of other states you mentioned? What are you insinuating or you're just trying to be tribalistic? angry angry

dude nawaa for uooo, i came across the shit and jumped over u go matcham, he is just seeking for attention and now u ve recorganize him, i de vex shaa
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by IgrigiMercenery: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
internetpirate:

I have read your posts and I'm ashamed at your ignorance! Your lame attempt at passing off crass stupidity as intellectual drivel makes me want to puke! Note, this is my first time of being openly rude to anyone on NL! Says a lot about you!!!

**grins** Let deolu be. When you graduate from a ricketty school like Osunistan state university, that is what you get. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by internetpirate: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Collynzo9:

This shows how Ignorant you are.
Ohaji/Egbema LGA alone in Imo produces more oil than the whole of EDO state

Please, enlighten them! When it comes to oil production, Imo and Abia states make Efo and Ondo look inconsequential! Its sad to see that most people do not wish any good for igbos!!!

6 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by okych16(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

My burial is after yours cheesy
lol
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jacrip:

Emigration is not a culture, it has never been.
Emigration is influenced by several factor and for Igbo it is economic
For Fulani it is socio-economic.

You are really ignorant. Emmigration with the Igbos dates back as early as history could remember. Even if you check history of prominent Igbos you would find out they were born outside Igboland. Would you now tell me that Nigeria was economically viable as at then? Believe it or not, Igbos are opportunity maximiser. They can go to some interior part of anywhere just to maximise opportunities that locals there fail to tap. The fact that you have many foreigners in Nigeria does not presuppose that their land is barren. NO! They are tapping from where we Nigerians couldn't advert our minds to tap from.
Personally I don't know why any news of an Igbo person worries the rest of Nigerians sick to even the point of lying and being cynical.
I have gone through the comments and all I can deduce from the commenters particularly on the first page is jealousy, anger, hatred and ill feeling.
If Anambra is declared an oil state, does it spoil market for the rest of you all? If not why re you all being malicious just because it is the part of SE?
Nobody has seen the report of the boundary delineation committee but all they could say was that the whole oil belong to Kogi but not Anambra, just in a bid to spite Igbos.
I served in Ondo I all I could see was mud and thatch houses littered everywhere and widespread poverty, even though they are oil states. Who cares? Even the Ilajes are Ijaw dominated areas but who cares?
So why the hell are you all splitting hairs over Anambra state? If Anambra is declares as an oil state and there is increase in FG revenue which will in turn affect the well being of the citizens won't you all be happy for them?
In fact, most times I wish Ojukwu got our Biafra, no matter how we fare there it would be better than living amidst hatred spewn by your supposed fellow countrymen.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Squatting To Greet Tinubu (Photo) / Ben Ayade Commissions Toothpick Factory In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.