Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy (23131 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by okomogo(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
I think most of this tag things depends on individuals, like the when you give money and buy gifts for a lady willingly, even if you didn't not ask her out, as long as you have been nice to her severally, she and her friends will label you MAGA, I've been a victim.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Omo see viewers
Kachisbaby u̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y put honey Fø̲̣̣я̅ U̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ thread ni?

I gat some reservations Fø̲̣̣я̅ ₪☺ 3 tho.

I dont understand hw a lady offering sex at first date isnt cheap
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by 1one: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

Hehehe

yes o

he even worse pass all this one self grin

AHH!!!

Me shocked shocked shocked

Tracey...Fear God ooooo
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Aitee1: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
1one:

lool

You know I don't

She was just teasinggringrin

Hmmm...I hope so oh
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by 1one: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Aitee1:

Hmmm...I hope so oh

Yes sooo grin
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Karleb(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Another that irritates me is the make money first syndrome, it even irritates me more any time a guy is advising his fellow guy to make money first and babe go dey fall yakata over here in NLundecided

Truth is, you don't need much money to attract chicks, all you need is small cash and much much more packaging. wink

4 Likes

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
1one:

AHH!!!

Me shocked shocked shocked

Tracey...Fear God ooooo

Talk true joor and put the devil to shame tongue tongue
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by gbodimowo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=28966392]
Let me ask the girls

[/
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Karleb:
Another that irritates me is the make money first syndrome, it even irritates me more any time a guy is advising his fellow guy to make money first and babe go dey fall yakata over here in NLundecided

Truth is, you don't need much money to attract chicks, all you need is small cash and much much more packaging. wink

For your shikele mind tongue
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by princesa(f): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
All the aforementioned stereotypes are so true, and not always true. That's the problem with stereotypes, they are hard to really prove and often they hurt the innocent ones sad

1 Like

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by gbodimowo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Omo see viewers
Kachisbaby u̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y put honey Fø̲̣̣я̅ U̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ thread ni?

I gat some reservations Fø̲̣̣я̅ ₪☺ 3 tho.

I dont understand hw a lady offering sex at first date isnt cheap

Same question
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by kpolli(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
But more than half of the things on this list are facts

1 Like

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Karleb(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

For your shikele mind tongue

Nah! cheesy That's reality, trust me. wink

*in Gordons voice* Men are moved by sight, women are moved by swagger, not money.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Amefrica:
Because of the often update on the FP, I've thereby exhausted all my 'comments' for this week..

Nice write-up btw! Funny I don't have none of these 'stereotypes' anymore. Massage my back, while I do same. kiss
Aburo, how are you?
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
gbodimowo:

Same question
stl waiting to be proved wrong.

IMO, any lady offering s£× d first date, no matter d heat is simply cheap. Haba!

I don't stereotype o bt dx 1,, I no understand
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
princesa:
All the aforementioned stereotypes are so true, and not always true. That's the problem with stereotypes, they are hard to really prove and often they hurt the innocent ones sad

yeayea.
Truetalk, that's why I said the average Nigerian guy...not all Nigerian guy(s).
Same with we the female folks...lol. some of us are actually guilty of the aforementioned views.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Karleb:

Nah! cheesy That's reality, trust me. wink

*in Gordons voice* Men are moved by sight, women are moved by swagger, not money.

hehehe , OK I trust you smiley
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=gbodimowo post=28973802][/quote]

All your girlfriends ba?
Ok
Continu angry
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by kachnov(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Yes ! Yes!! Yes!!! So true

9. Once you live alone in big cities like Abuja, Lagos and PH then you are a runz babe

where else do people live
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by ihedinobi2: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
1. Girls generally are. There's nothing wrong with generalization. If you don't like it, prove you're different.

2. She can ask. She shouldn't expect to always get.

3. She's a hö if she sleeps with you on the first date. Deal with it. No woman with any sense of decency is quick to give it up.

4. This only makes #3 above just ridiculous. And, yeah, we know there are virgins. They're just not nearly as easy to find.

5. Nonsense. Practically all women want to get married.

6. Oh it does mean that. Same way a guy who's so sweet and nice to you almost always is trying to get into your pants. If you can believe that why shouldn't we believe what we do too?

7. We work really hard for that money. The economy is not smiling.

8. Girls that approach guys are indecent. It is what it is.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Aburo, how are you?

Boss, I dey oo. Longest time, how you dey?
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by 1one: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

Talk true joor and put the devil to shame tongue tongue

You know now...I'm too cool like that cool

tongue tongue tongue
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
1one:

You know now...I'm too cool like that cool

tongue tongue tongue

Who dash you undecided
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by 1one: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

Who dash you undecided

#InPatrickOgbaingbo'sVoice#

IT IS AUDIBLE TO THE DEAF AND VISIBLE TO THE BLIND gringrin

LIKE THE MENE MENE TEKEN UPHARSIN

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by fingard02k(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:
Please tell them , they really need to change this their mentality .

1one you hear?
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
1one:

#InPatrickOgbaingbo'sVoice#

IT IS AUDIBLE TO THE DEAF AND VISIBLE TO THE BLIND gringrin

LIKE THE MENE MENE TEKEN UPHARSIN

tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Amefrica:

Boss, I dey oo. Longest time, how you dey?
I m gd.
Merry xmas
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by peculiarabacus(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
[i][/i][b][/b]Like I do say.:::::though it not all the gurlz that are like that buh we can't deny the. Fact that most of them are like that in the name of proving wise buh any way sha...... I don hear
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by yahx(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
number9 u buy airtime for

Her she flash you and u call back have u seen #yes-thank you # ok bye//////////THAT'S
Not love

Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
I m gd.
Merry xmas

Same to you bro. How's e go be for that side na? Na Toronto me dey go next week shaa.
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by Tex42(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
benromeo39:
plot Q block D, section F.
is it for sale,

i mean the space
Re: 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy by zilon12(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Stereotype or no stereotype, about 90% of Nigerian girls are guilty as charged

shikena

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Things You Should Never Google / It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.