Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (40919 Views)

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by SPINA101(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wat of me??

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by ireneony(f): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
mtchw nairaland don turn to playground nowadays

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Beesluv: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
OK o.
Are you sure some of them didn't borrow their friends' pix
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Juliaann(f): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
The only fine fresh dude among this guys is kulboy, Others are just there nothing special about there faces

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by ideology(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
mtchw nairaland don turn to playground nowadays
But You visit the playground everyday grin wink
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by ireneony(f): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
ideology:

But You visit the playground everyday grin wink
all these topics pretty&handsome does not my sense
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Dotwillis1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
thisisayus:

I'm sha much more handsome than your ex, current and will better than you next.
Oti fo funmi abi?
lol
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by ideology(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
all these topics pretty&handsome does not my sense
I understand your point though, am even surprised am doing this too, not my way

All work and no play, makes us dull at times, don't you think so?? cool
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by ideology(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
t
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Dotwillis1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
...who go open thread for the Most ugly face nko?

Na me go top d list cry...
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by thrizzle(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
SPINA101:
Wat of me??
You must be an Apc supporter see your face like buhari cheesy
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Lalamimz(f): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pimpchi what do you think you are doing cry cry posting that pinshure online your under arrest for having a hawt body angry angry now put your hands where I can see them and follow me to the station tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by thrizzle(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Juliaann:
The only fine fresh dude among this guys is kulboy, Others are just there nothing special about there faces
Chai do you realize our Mr nairaland naijaboiy is on that list? Madam dia ris God o
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
initialize:
Handsome Merchant grin

Fwesh Importer cheesy

www.nairaland.com/initialize

wink
see your bwestitist! cheesy
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by dudesexy1111(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
On the mango tree obeserving :
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Juliaann(f): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
thrizzle:

Chai do you realize our Mr nairaland naijaboiy is on that list? Madam dia ris God o
Mr I just aired my opinion and that's it

don't know about yourswink

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by thrizzle(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Juliaann:
Mr I just aired my opinion and that's it

don't know about yourswink
In other news you should be on the list.. Your ass is very handsome
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by initialize(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
2sExy1:
see your bwestitist! cheesy

cool grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by MysticZeus: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
'

Romancelanders and their Sîlly Heads!

Y'all just won't change.

SMH!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Juliaann(f): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
thrizzle:

In other news you should be on the list.. Your ass is very handsome
Am a girl not a guy
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by mirexxx(f): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
WATCH OUT 4 NAIRALAND'S MOST ENDOWED GIRLS!! cheesy and maybe guyz too cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by balogundayo(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
i'm settling with my popcorn and see how this event would unfold... grin grin tongue
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by pimpchi(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lalamimz:
Pimpchi what do you think you are doing cry cry posting that pinshure online your under arrest for having a hawt body angry angry now put your hands where I can see them and follow me to the station tongue tongue

LOLZ..... grin
Lalamimz:

LOLZ..... thanks all the same
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Dotwillis1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
thisisayus:

Oya now!
ah, lol.. Na 4 'most ugly thread' me talk o grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by marieolae(f): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
thrizzle:

help me tell her oh tongue
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by ideology(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
mirexxx:
WATCH OUT 4 NAIRALAND'S MOST ENDOWED GIRLS!! cheesy and maybe guyz too cheesy
Lol, you eh e

No wahala

Nairaland's endowed guys
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by thrizzle(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Juliaann:
Am a girl not a guy
I'll need proof of that ma'am
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by thrizzle(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
marieolae:
help me tell her oh tongue
She needs to be flogged
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Juliaann:
CHAI!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
nA U REALLY GET DAT UKWU?
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by londoner: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lalamimz:

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Lalamimz(f): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
londoner:

uncle warrisit smiley
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.