Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (40858 Views)

ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by KingTom(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Close mouth joor.
lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by ROZZAYY(f): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2014
KingTom:
shocked lipsrsealed
*kisses him shapaly*
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by thrizzle(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2014
ibnjarir93:
Atleast I've a company & better late than never.
Congratulobia
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by KingTom(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2014
ROZZAYY:

*kisses him shapaly*
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by thrizzle(m): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2014
StormAngel:
Pryd cheesy

www.nairaland.com/pryd
Lol this guy escape down syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Maamin(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Hmmmm rily is dere somfin like handsome face wenit comes to guys tot men's handsomeness was in dier pockets. Anyway dat aside lemme add mine.
Kingtom
Krispycash
Of cos djeezy
Lilmaxfidel
My daddy xynerise(u can't know wat he looks like but he s super cute)
Kulboy is rily cute! Hmmmm
Who else? Ayam cu..mming

shocked shocked
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Cosmotelli(f): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2014
I don arrive from France, what of www.nairaland.com/felnino he should be there.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by ROZZAYY(f): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2014
Maamin:

shocked shocked
U don spoil teyedly(is dis english).
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by cutieberie1(f): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
you are so funny grin

lol..thats hw i roll...nyway nice 10 ....threads
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Maamin(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2014
ROZZAYY:

U don spoil teyedly(is dis english).

grin grin..wich one be teyedly again!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Cosmotelli(f): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2014
Maamin:

grin grin..wich one be teyedly again!
It's French
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by AJ01(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2014
farano:
grin
you started IT grin grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Maamin(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2014
Cosmotelli:
It's French

French ke!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by AJ01(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by farano(f): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2014
ChynoBEATS:

Nawa o..... Pls change ur dp jor.. B4 I go nuts.... .. N who'u kiss'n sef... I hope it's me cheesy

Choi........ #FineGiRL

cheesy ... I knew I'ld_meet u here
lolz
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 18, 2014
KingTom:

shocked lipsrsealed
Sorry... I meant man....
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Creamish(f): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2014
KingTom:
Chai see as dem wan use style yab me grin

U wan form humble? tongue
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by KingTom(m): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2014
AJ01:
www.nairaland.com/kingtom

www.nairaland.com/aj01
Bross AJ01 abeg even if you wan yab me, you for no keep two of us for the same list na. Haba see your Chisel like features, beards toh badt! Muscle you over get. Chai nobody badder than you I swear grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by KingTom(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2014
krispycash:

Sorry... I meant man....
Ok
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by KingTom(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Creamish:

U wan form humble? tongue
You wan form critic tongue. Ghana geh grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Creamish(f): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2014
KingTom:
You wan form critic tongue. Ghana geh grin grin grin

Lolz.. ur on the list. Deal with it. tongue
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by iamord(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Creamish:

u from gh??
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Creamish(f): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2014
iamord:
u from gh??

lolz...no.. dont mind dat niggha.. Im a proper naija babe. #Proudly. cool
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Cosmotelli(f): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Where is that Felnino sef?
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by tosyne2much(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2014
cutieberie1:

lol..thats hw i roll...nyway nice 10 ....threads
wooooooow !!

Btw, who told you I'm a 10 Types Of'.... Threads Creator
wink
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by macklef(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2014
aktem:
i think am 1 of d handsome guys in nairaland........u can check ma profile& confirm sha.....

www.nairaland.com/aktem
Be deceiving urself.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by KingTom(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2014
Creamish:

When fly perch on top that your tongue you go know grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by iamord(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Creamish:

lolz...no.. dont mind dat niggha.. Im a proper naija babe. #Proudly. cool
lol grin confam! Your Beauty make necessary sense
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by iamord(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2014
aktem:
i think am 1 of d handsome guys in nairaland........u can check ma profile& confirm sha.....

www.nairaland.com/aktem
or is it encouragement you need??
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by iamord(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2014
prettyjo:
there are much more handsome guys than those you listed. do a thorough research before posting,don't just post those you are familiar with.
and d majority don't have picture on display

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by LewisO: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Hold on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs / Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.