Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

True Life Experiences. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Experiences. (8610 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Experiences. by sillyboy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2008
Hey Nairalanders. . .Let's start a new topic that is much more interactive and true. You can contribute to the post before yours or just give your experience outrightly.

I have realized that the major reason that this forum is getting boring is simple because some of us are not just true. . so . . . . .
Please lets give out true life relationship experience that we find funny when we think about now here.

I'd start.

It was back in the day then, my 3rd year in the University (Nigeria). The day happened to be my birthday and my friends organised a little party for me right in my house. Everybody was set and having fun except for my gf then that is yet to show up.

The questions started falling on me and I was lost for anything that can be called excuse. When I couldn't take it no more, I put on a brand new shirt that my Sister brought for me from New york (It was an expensive designer) and got into my car to head to the hostel (Omolayo Hostel) where my gf then resides. I must mention that it was raining that fatefull day.

Getting to the hostel, I was faced with my 1st and only heart break. I stepped into her room and there I found with another guy in a compromising position on her bed. To make matters worse. . . . .
she said ; hey (my name). . and what are you doing here in the rain?
I reminded her it was my birthday and she wasnt at my party so am there to pick her. .
She said ; is that why you are dressed the way you are?

She didnt bother to introduce the guy and I did not even bother. . . I walked out gently and went straight to my party without her. Absolutely that ended the relationship though she tried a comeback.

News got around the school and my "clique" that I was so embarrassed that a guy beat me to a woman. There and then, I made sure my heart is just mine henceforth and never to be knocked off again.
Re: True Life Experiences. by Sauron1: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2008
What a LAME STORY. . . . . .Silly chump!!!
Re: True Life Experiences. by sillyboy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2008
~Sauron~:

What a LAME STORY. . . . . .Silly chump!!!

Perhaps lame, . . .but true. Am not too good at ralaying stories.

Another one here:

The very first time I was at Ikogosi warm spring was in my very first year in the University and my pals then tried pimping an English language part 4 pretty chick for me. I did everything to impress the chick to the point that the chick called me and told me that am trying too hard to impress her by smoking cigarettes.

At the end of the day, all my buddies ended up with a chick that night while I ended up the empty packet of the Benson and Hedges, . .  embarassed and suffered heart pains for almost a week

Learnt a lesson not to be some one else but to have my own personal style.
Re: True Life Experiences. by tope2000(f): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2008
lmao grin grin
Re: True Life Experiences. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2008
sillyboy:

Perhaps lame, . . .but true. Am not too good at ralaying stories.

Another one here:

The very first time I was at Ikogosi warm spring was in my very first year in the University and my pals then tried pimping an English language part 4 pretty chick for me. I did everything to impress the chick to the point that the chick called me and told me that am trying too hard to impress her by smoking cigarettes.
At the end of the day, all my buddies ended up with a chick that night while I ended up the empty packet of the Benson and Hedges, . . embarassed and suffered heart pains for almost a week

Learnt a lesson not to be some one else but to have my own personal style.
hehehe, oh lawd
Re: True Life Experiences. by sillyboy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2008
There was a time I was so addicted to peeping at girls in their hostel in Secondary School (Boarding House school in Ogun State). I was just a junior accomplice to a senior called "Senior Ugbe". . .he use to force me to the peeping show till I got hooked and was caught. I was flogged on the Assembly ground and my parents were summoned. embarassed

My Dad didnt show up . . .just my Mum!. . . . . .lol
Re: True Life Experiences. by Sauron1: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2008
sillyboy:

There was a time I was so addicted to peeping at girls in their hostel in Secondary School (Boarding House school in Ogun State). I was just a junior accomplice to a senior called "Senior Ugbe". . .he use to force me to the peeping show till I got hooked and was caught. I was flogged on the Assembly ground and my parents were summoned. embarassed

My Dad didnt show up . . .just my Mum!. . . . . .lol

Pervert!!!!
Re: True Life Experiences. by sillyboy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2008
During a product monitoring I did with a Nigerian bank this year, I met this very pretty Igbo chick that i couldnt take my eyes off(She works at the same bank). I decided to take my game to her. . . .while talking to her, I "tabon" (bad grammar). The bad thing was that I couldnt realize what i did until she told me in black and white.

Guess I said something like "breaked" instead of broke.
That was the end of my lust with her. undecided
Re: True Life Experiences. by tope2000(f): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2008
lol. . . . peeping sillyboytom grin

sillyboy:

During a product monitoring I did with a Nigerian bank this year, I met this very pretty Igbo chick that i couldnt take my eyes off(She works at the same bank). I decided to take my game to her. . . .while talking to her, I "tabon" (bad grammar). The bad thing was that I couldnt realize what i did until she told me in black and white.

[b]Guess I said something like "breaked" instead of broke.[/b]That was the end of my lust with her. undecided

grin grin grin
Re: True Life Experiences. by KarmaMod(f): 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2008
sillyboy:

The bad thing was that I couldnt realize what i did until she told me in black and white.

hehehe. Correct chic.
Re: True Life Experiences. by sillyboy(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2008
On a trip to New Jersey via Amsterdam, I met a lady at the Schipol airport and I wanted to do my "thing", she just asked me if am flying business class. The question knocked me off. . . .but i squared my shoulders and said nope but maybe when we fly together to Peuto Ricco. She smilled and just walked away without saying anything more. The girl(a friend) I was going with laughed at me till we got to New Jersey.

NB: You people should share now!. . . .afterall no one knows who you are.! angry
Re: True Life Experiences. by Sauron1: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2008
sillyboy:

Guess I said something like "breaked" instead of broke.
That was the end of my lust with her. undecided

This is hilarious. . . . ."breaked"??

Come on. . . . . . .tell us a story where u were caught pants down humping someone's chic.
Re: True Life Experiences. by chika98: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2008
sillyboy:

On a trip to New Jersey via Amsterdam, I met a lady at the Schipol airport and I wanted to do my "thing", she just asked me if am flying business class. The question knocked me off. . . .but i squared my shoulders and said nope but maybe when we fly together to Peuto Ricco. She smilled and just walked away without saying anything more. The girl(a friend) I was going with laughed at me till we got to New Jersey.

NB: You people should share now!. . . .afterall no one knows who you are.! angry

I ain't saying she a gold digger but she ain't messing with no broke . .  lipsrsealed grin
Re: True Life Experiences. by mrghost: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2008
Ouch!

Man, I woke up this morning soooooo hungry! My alarm clock didn’t go off,
so I must have slept until noon, which is really, really late for me, but I was up all night
reading and learning the secret of approching.
So when I went to get something to eat, I found out my friend had eaten all the cereal,
and there was nothing left to eat in my
place because we only have week-old yoruba food leftovers in the fridge (don’t ask me
why). So I went to my neighbor next door, and I guess she likes to sleep in late too,
because when she opened the door she was wearing this really skimpy nightgown! When
I asked her if I could borrow some cereal, she totally thought it was a lame pick-up line
or something and started coming unto me! Now, usually I’d be into it because my
neighbor is an incredibly beautiful woman, but the thing is, I was so hungry I couldn’t
think straight! So here’s this beautiful, scantily clad woman coming unto me, and all I
can think about is Captain Crunch! Unbelievable, right?
The thing is, though, she has a
boyfriend and I don’t mess around with girls who are in relationships, so I told her “No, I
really just want some cereal. I’m really hungry!” So she invites me in to have breakfast
with her, so we’re sitting there, eating cereal, laughing about how she thought I came
over to hit on her, when her boyfriend walks in and sees us sitting in our pajamas eating

He thinks we spent the night together and were having an affair! So we try to
explain what happened and he looks like he’s going to rip my throat out, so I go back to
my apartment next door freaking out this guy’s going to come by with a gun or
something. But it turns out my neighbor explained everything to him and we laugh about
it all the time now, so everything’s cool. But that’s why I always keep extra cereal in my
bedroom!”
Re: True Life Experiences. by chika98: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2008
Lmfao! U shoulda stayed and watch your butt get whooped because of cereal grin
Re: True Life Experiences. by sillyboy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2008
I once had this girlfriend who was older than me with about 6 year. Before we got splotchy, I Had been bragging about how superman couldnt contest with me in bed. This really got her excited and she couldnt wait to get silly with me.

So the faithfull day came and my "Koboko" was bent on not co-operating. Guess it was due to some heavy stuffs I had in mind then. I couldnt insert my key into her padlock . . . "so tey she bone" and the show was over! I was so ashamed that I couldnt zip up (it was in a car).

Days later, I had to start again trying to build interest up. . .but she said that she doesnt want just talk but real action! There and then, i made up my mind that if it's gonnna take my life being a superman when next i get the opportunity, then am ready to die.

Another opportunity came and I laughed last (He who laughs last laugh best). The padlock and key episode continued for lik six months when it was clear she's gonnna be married soon.

Morale of the story; Elderly chicks are much more understanding than girls your age.
Re: True Life Experiences. by sillyboy(m): 12:16am On Dec 08, 2008
Am just wondering if it's only myself and mrghost that has got true life experience to share?
Perhaps you guys don't wannna be sports. undecided
Re: True Life Experiences. by ikamefa(f): 12:49am On Dec 08, 2008
aight this happened when i was growing  in Lagos, i used to love AKARA! (bean balls) if my mum does not make it at home, i must go out and buy it from the local sellers, soon it became an addiction "  grin " especially the ones made with palm oil  cheesy hahhaa!
if my mum sends me on an errand, and i bring home her change,30 mins later her change will just disappear from her night stand, ika6 has gone to buy akara  cheesy cheesy cheesy, my trick then was to buy and finish eating it before coming home.

the day she weaned me off my akara addiction was the day she caught me eating it outside, with a big bottle of orobo pepsi "  grin "
i got the greatest beating of my life that day there and then! "  grin "
till today when i see akara  i remember  my mum!

1 Like

Re: True Life Experiences. by Sauron1: 12:51am On Dec 08, 2008
This should be called AKARANIAN love!!!
Re: True Life Experiences. by sillyboy(m): 12:53am On Dec 08, 2008
ikamefa:

aight this happened when i was growing in Lagos, i used to love AKARA! (bean balls) if my mum does not make it at home, i must go out and buy it from the local sellers, soon it became an addiction " grin " especially the ones made with palm oil cheesy hahhaa!
if my mum sends me on an errand, and i bring home her change,30 mins later her change will just disappear from her night stand, ika6 has gone to buy akara cheesy cheesy cheesy, my trick then was to buy and finish eating it before coming home.

the day she weaned me off my akara addiction was the day she caught me eating it outside, with a big bottle of orobo pepsi " grin "
i got the greatest beating of my life that day there and then! " grin "
till today when i see akara i remember my mum!

It's called "akara elepo". . . lol. . . . grin
Re: True Life Experiences. by minute(f): 12:56am On Dec 08, 2008
Its called Kengbe in Ibadan.

LOL @ Orobo Pepsi.
Re: True Life Experiences. by chika98: 12:56am On Dec 08, 2008
lol. I used to eat those a lot too. I miss it cry
Re: True Life Experiences. by mukina2: 12:57am On Dec 08, 2008
ikamefa:

aight this happened when i was growing in Lagos, i used to love AKARA! (bean balls) if my mum does not make it at home, i must go out and buy it from the local sellers, soon it became an addiction " grin " especially the ones made with palm oil cheesy hahhaa!
if my mum sends me on an errand, and i bring home her change,30 mins later her change will just disappear from her night stand, ika6 has gone to buy akara cheesy cheesy cheesy, my trick then was to buy and finish eating it before coming home.

the day she weaned me off my akara addiction was the day she caught me eating it outside, with a big bottle of orobo pepsi " grin "

hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: True Life Experiences. by Sauron1: 12:59am On Dec 08, 2008
chika98:

lol. I used to eat those a lot too. I miss it cry

U love AKARA too?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: True Life Experiences. by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 08, 2008
ikamefa:

lmao!!! can't blame you, they taste so good tongue

@post
eyah eyah pkele.
Re: True Life Experiences. by tope2000(f): 1:00am On Dec 08, 2008
ikamefa:

aight this happened when i was growing  in Lagos, i used to love AKARA! (bean balls) if my mum does not make it at home, i must go out and buy it from the local sellers, soon it became an addiction "  grin " especially the ones made with palm oil  cheesy hahhaa!
if my mum sends me on an errand, and i bring home her change,30 mins later her change will just disappear from her night stand, ika6 has gone to buy akara  cheesy cheesy cheesy, my trick then was to buy and finish eating it before coming home.

the day she weaned me off my akara addiction was the day she caught me eating it outside, with a big bottle of orobo pepsi "  grin "
i got the greatest beating of my life that day there and then! "  grin "
till today when i see akara  i remember  my mum!

Lol . . . . . . .  grin

@Topic
I was around age of 11-12 undecided, my mum sent me on an errand, I remember when i got to the place there was this particular song on the radio, it was an ADEWALE AYUBA song. In that song there was sumthing abt 'keya lo ra condom' [Go and buy condom].lol
i was so curious to find out what the word condom meant, so i quickly dashed home just to ask my mum. So when i got home that was the first thing i asked ' mum what is a condom' she looked at me and Slap me instead and asking me where i heard it from and i told her and she told it was a bad word and i shud never say it again.lol cheesy
Re: True Life Experiences. by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 08, 2008
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! aiye ti baje!!
Tope, at 11?
this girl!! did you know brash or chamotex then? no wonder embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: True Life Experiences. by Sauron1: 1:02am On Dec 08, 2008
tope2000:

@Topic
I was around age of 11-12 undecided, my mum sent me on an errand, I remember when i got to the place there was this particular song on the radio, it was an ADEWALE AYUBA song. In that song there was something about 'keya lo ra condom' [Go and buy condom].lol
i was so curious to find out what the word condom meant, so i quickly dashed home just to ask my mum. So when i got home that was the first thing i asked ' mum what is a condom' she looked at me and Slap me instead and asking me where i heard it from and i told her and she told it was a bad word and i should never say it again.lol cheesy

TYPICAL. . . . . . .Condoms of all things u could have asked your mum??
U didn't ask her about stuffs in the Bible or Koran??
Jeeez. . . . . .I woulda crucified u if i was ur mum.
Re: True Life Experiences. by ikamefa(f): 1:03am On Dec 08, 2008
sillyboy:

It's called "akara elepo". . . lol. . . . grin

yep! actually they're very crunchy !  cheesy
Re: True Life Experiences. by tope2000(f): 1:05am On Dec 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

TYPICAL. . . . . . .Condoms of all things u could have asked your mum??
U didn't ask her about stuffs in the Bible or Koran??
Jeeez. . . . . .I woulda crucified u if i was ur mum.

C'mon, i didnt know what the hell condom was, i never heard of it b4 sef until i heard that song undecided

Ebony-Silk:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! aiye ti baje!!
Tope, at 11?
this girl!! did you know brash or chamotex then? no wonder embarassed embarassed tongue

U r not serious cheesy
I guess i was inquisitive when i was young grin
Re: True Life Experiences. by chika98: 1:05am On Dec 08, 2008
Sauron: Yes i LOVE akara and i can make a mean one too cool

tope2000:

Lol . . . . . . .  grin
@Topic
I was around age of 11-12 undecided, my mum sent me on an errand, I remember when i got to the place there was this particular song on the radio, it was an ADEWALE AYUBA song. In that song there was something about 'keya lo ra condom' [Go and buy condom].lol
i was so curious to find out what the word condom meant, so i quickly dashed home just to ask my mum. So when i got home that was the first thing i asked ' mum what is a condom' she looked at me and Slap me instead and asking me where i heard it from and i told her and she told it was a bad word and i should never say it again.lol cheesy

Lmao!! Reminds me of this incident. I don't know if you remember this song" lets talk about sex baby. . lets talk about you and me. . lets talk about all the good things all the bad things sex baby" etc. . So my mum had visitors and i was coming from the kitchen singing the song jejely ooh. Na so my mama whoop me that day tire. She's like what do you know about sex? blah blah
Re: True Life Experiences. by sillyboy(m): 1:05am On Dec 08, 2008
tope2000:

Lol . . . . . . .  grin

@Topic

I know that song Tope. . .
this reminds me of one his songs too (Bonsue Fuji). . . .I dreamed of dancing Bonsue fuji with one of neighbors daughter at xmas parties . . . tongue
That girl was pretty and some "agbaya" around the area wouldn't give young boys like me a chance!  angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? / Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? / When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.