Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye (41915 Views)

Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School / Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices / Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by SWG1: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Emphany:
Last time it was Buhari and Bakare,now he picks another pastor...can somebody let him know all he really needs is JESUS n not His pastors.

Thank you; look up to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith cos man can disappoint.

But he needs to repent and believe in GOD first before trusting GOD. This goes to show APC is playing on our emotions, raising a vp christian as a smokescreen that can be wiped off when it outlives its usefullness.

Wen APC present him as president instead of as figure head vp, ill know they are serious.

Afterall Idiagbon did a marvelous work as vp to GMB. Likewise GMB can still do his presumed wonders as VP to christian president.

#Who is fooling who in this nation.

I see many people voting AGAINST GMB instead of voting FOR either GEJ or GMB

Pls check out my signature for recent Mtn data promo of 1gb @ N 1050
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Redstone(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
manutdadex:
lolz...no mind dem! Make dem jst carry 20% of Jesus wey dem dey preach..dis naija for don beta!

How do you mean bro?
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Redstone(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
bareal:

Remember Pastor E. O Adeboye prayed for Jonathan not once but twice!

Anybody can be prayed for by Pastor Adeboye, it doesn't matter who you are or where you are coming from. Please quit the sentiments.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by megacool360(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
nora544:
Adeboye play a game because he knows at the moment not which party will win, because if he realy know it he would have make a prophesy about that.

He cannot say I support GEJ or I support Buhari because he knows when he take the wrong chose he will lose his face.

Adeboye is in politics why some thiefs who have taken money run to him and became pastors.

Adeboye is a man mad God not more a business man who want to build his own empire and for this he always needs the president from the country.

Adeboye is a disgrace for a real christian.

A concise definition of a lunatic. Please you need to go back to the lunatic asylum.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by megacool360(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
royalblood21:

But when they stole our collective money and run to baba, he accept they and pray for them.... ve never seen baba preaching again corruption.... God will judge!

You mean on Africa Magic abi MTV Base? Mtcheww. Corruption kor, Judge ni.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by SexySapphire(f): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
sanmibukunmi:

Don't you know the difference between praye and Endorsement That he prayed for him doesn't mean he is supporting him....such a shame dt d majority of the Nigerian youth are not driven by constructive reasoning....just allowing sentiment to lead them in their thoughts.
Are you really sure u understand what I wrote? I don't think so cos if u do, u won't ask me if I know the difference btw prayers and endorsement and pls tell me how I was sentimental with ma thought. Mtchheeww
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by SexySapphire(f): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
LORDI:
dream on,..election is going to be violent,.many nigerians will be displaced.
I'm just hoping.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Emphany: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye is not with any political party and so no stupid person should assume anything contrary.
Separate the goats from the sheep on Nairaland.

"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me."
◄ John 10:14 ►

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
◄ John 10:27 ►
Holy Bible, New King James Version (NKJV).

The President of Nigeria cannot hand over the maritime security of the Niger Delta to cultists and then come and blame anyone for the widespread violence in Nigeria.

You pay millions of dollars to cultists who use the money to import arms for the black market and also use the money for rituals in human sacrifice and then you go and kneel before Pastor Enoch Adeboye and Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor in mere lip service and eye service to God while you still dine and wine with hypocritical mockers in feast who are the enemies of the kingdom of God.
And this is the kind of President, foolish and ignorant Nigerians are supporting?
And then you whine over the gory atrocities of Boko Haram?

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."
◄ Galatians 6:7 ►

[/size]
you should be ashamed,the person you have in mind to vote for can not kneel in front of either of the two men of God mentioned.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by lakesala: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
hhmmmmmmm
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Emphany: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
So far so good,for the first time in Nigeria,from Obasanjo- Jonathan,there has been continuity in leadership both on projects and whatever to be mentioned. I can bet there will be so much abandoned project when Buhari comes in,i'm very sure most people who stands behind Buhari do not read or maybe have short-term memory.If corruption is the only arm Buhari has to fight,then i better remind him that for the first time since 1960 agriculture,electricity,education @least alumangiri sch,u can list on...has a better place. If he offers to follow "continuity" then i'll vote for him.He better not offer to stop Boko Haram easily or else...

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by godoluwa(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
enoqueen:
politics?

I know Adeboye is with jona so he will definitely do this.
Adeboye or RCCG should not be drag into APC affairs & I love d way Baba Adeboye react to d tweet. as far as I am concerned, Adeboye is a father to all contestant. picking VP from RCCG is taking APC to nowhere. APC is like a house built with saliva...
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by gregg2: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
[size=15pt]Why does APC lie so shamelessly?[/size]
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by ewosk: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
LORDI:
Finally the church being neutral in politics,..A BETTER NIGERIA LOADING 0.1%.

grin u wicked small oo... 0.1%

hope we nor go grow grey hairs before d change cum ?
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by manutdadex(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Redstone:

How do you mean bro?
lol...if christian jst take 20% of christ's atributes..naija go don beta...jesus was never friends wit d politicians because he wil always speak d truth..we av more churches dan hospitals and skool put togeda!!
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by yooungsamurai(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
What ever you believe in or say,speak for yourself
So that when the consequences comes,you will reap
What you have sown! IF THE PASTOR HAS ENDORSED THE APC VP,
WE WILL CONDEM HIM AND EXTEND IT TO THE ALL THE CHURCHES
THAT THEY ARE CORRUPT AND MEDDLE INTO POLITICS,now the pastor
Has done an honorable thing to dissociate the RCCG from rumor and
Fraudulent claim and yet we still abuse the man of God.WHAT
KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE? Especially these abokis that their violent religion has
Blinded their eyes,nose and ears AND EVEN SOME CHICKEN HEARTED CHRISTIANS
Join to abuse the man of God! All you idle words won't go in vain at least
It is common knowledge that PaPa Adeboye is one of the genuine men of God,God will
Judge your accusing fingers.
Finally for those of you still fooling yourselves living in a dream world
Claiming that the APC AND BUHARI MEANS CHANGE,U are cheating
yourselves because the difference will soon be clear!YOU CALL AN APC
WHICH IS CONSTANTLY SCAVAGING FROM PDP REFUSE DUMP TO PICK
THE BAD EGGS AND GIVE THEM HOME,AN APC WHICH IS ACCUMULATING ALL THE THIEFS
WHO ENJOYED THE STATUS QUO OF CORRUPTIION and decay
For decades,AN APC WITH A BUHARI WHO WAS THERE WHEN HE
WAS YOUNGER AND A DICTATOR AND DIDN'T CHANGE NIGERIAI,
THEN HE IS COMING DECADES AFTER TO CHANT CHANGE AND YOU FOOLS BELIEVE HIM?
DO YOU THINK CHANGE IS BY SUDDENLY WEARING SUIT? A DINNER
SUIT FOR THAT MATTER! You guys will be surprised and disappointed
I can beT you.
es
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Shut up! it means chiarman of rccg limited is diversifying the company investment into politics as price of holy ghost...per unit is going down just like crude oil...use ur brain.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by babestella: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Buhari is a terrorist, religious bigot. Osinbajo should not be deciever. The president has the altimate power, who is a VP? Anyway, GMB has failed as always. He is not even a credible alternative to GEJ. he thinks everyone in Nigeria is corrupt except him. He must be a dreamer to think that he can win the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by gregg2: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
babestella:
Buhari is a terrorist, religious bigot. Osinbajo should not be deciever. The president has the altimate power, who is a VP? Anyway, GMB has failed as always. He is not even a credible alternative to GEJ. he thinks everyone in Nigeria is corrupt except him. He must be a dreamer to think that he can win the election.

You hit the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Fellywood(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
LORDI:
Buhari keep's running with pastor's to deceive nigerians,.those who shout loudest in public about corruption,are the most corrupt.
BUHARI won't bring change.
VOTE GEJ for change,change is inevitable,VOTE GEJ.
GEJ for change come 2015.
"OUR SAVIOUR BUHARI" EVEN SAID ABACHA NEVER TOUCHED NIGERIA`S PENNY
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Princewell2012(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
gues what, i smell rat here. pastor adeboye may not like to see his boy being more famous and popular than him. Thats why he was saying all these, otherwise he doesnt need all these now. all he is saying indirectly is that he did not give him his blessing. but wheather he endorse him or not buhari is winning next year general election. when God says yes who can say no?nigeria realy need a change and buhari is that man that will bring change to this sinking nation. president jonathan has failed us. am not sayingthisbecause i hate him. no, i even named my son after goodluck, mysons name is Goodluck ugochukwu. but today am afraid, and ashame to called hi mgoodluck in public, just because of the handled thing, infact am realy disapointed in him. anyone voting for him comes next election is an enemy of this country.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by babestella: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Fellywood:

"OUR SAVIOUR BUHARI" EVEN SAID ABACHA NEVER TOUCHED NIGERIA`S PENNY

Yes o, don't mind the old general. His religious bigotry scam is so obvious, it had always failed to woo Christians, yet he kept using same style. He couldn't even get smart about it. He is even more clueless than I thought, using the same method of religious bigotry scam always is a sign of a retard.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by sniperr007(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
When will Nigerian becomes serious.

We having a lot of problem now and the only thing that concern you is if someone endorse someone or not.

Can we look over some non important thing for once.

We need change in mentality.

One Nigeria
One love
Buhari for change
Buhari for President.

Wat kinda change you want? Same people that put Nigeria into dis abyss dat u still want to rule again?

D change I believe Nigeria needs is for power to be decentralized, let states fend for their sef and find how to bring investors to their states. Until d system of government change, there won't be tangible change in the country.

Even china a communist country allows states to raise der capital and not depend on d center for funds to survive.

So stop being gullible to the lies dis politicians tell u and also remember dat same buhari cried on national tv dat he wont contest again after 2011 & here he is goin back on his word.

Shows that dis people are not responsible and are after their interest.

Wat change to u want?
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by sniperr007(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
babestella:

Yes o, don't mind the old general. His religious bigotry scam is so obvious, it had always failed to woo Christians, yet he kept using same style. He couldn't even get smart about it. He is even more clueless than I thought, using the same method of religious bigotry scam always is a sign of a retard.

Same buhari said he will not contest again after 2011 but here he is again? Wonder y Nigerians r gullible to d extent dat dry bliv buhari will bring change wen tinubu is behind him.

See youth dat ought to take der future from d old men dat ve failed dis country r still staying behind and allowing a man in his 70s decide der future.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by holatin(m): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
sniperr007:

Wat kinda change you want? Same people that put Nigeria into dis abyss dat u still want to rule again?

D change I believe Nigeria needs is for power to be decentralized, let states fend for their sef and find how to bring investors to their states. Until d system of government change, there won't be tangible change in the country.

Even china a communist country allows states to raise der capital and not depend on d center for funds to survive.

So stop being gullible to the lies dis politicians tell u and also remember dat same buhari cried on national tv dat he wont contest again after 2011 & here he is goin back on his word.

Shows that dis people are not responsible and are after their interest.

Wat change to u want?
A change to the government we Ve been having for the past six years,

Ask your parent how d regime of buhari was before disapproving his campaign
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by sniperr007(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:

A change to the government we Ve been having for the past six years,

Ask your parent how d regime of buhari was before disapproving his campaign

Der is no quick fix for nigeria and it will take more than 15yrs to undo d damage done to Nigeria. U don't expect gej to rewrite Nigeria wrong in 6yrs when even state governors eg fasola cudnt develop der states in 8yrs.

So lets b concern on changing d system of government Dan changing d face of d rules cos dis people are all the same irrespective of political parties.

Dat he was flogging and arresting Nigerians in name of fighting corruption.if he wants to fight corruption,he wont associate with tinubu or form alliance with and current politicians.

So stop d story of fighting corruption because he won't stop it.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by holatin(m): 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
sniperr007:

Dat he was flogging and arresting Nigerians in name of corruption.if he wants to fight corruption,he wont associate with tinubu or form alliance with and current politicians.

pls tell me how he suppose to fight it if he didn't arrest and imprison corrupt politicians
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by sniperr007(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
pls tell me how he suppose to fight it if he didn't arrest and imprison corrupt politicians

Question: Will he arrest tinubu and other apc governors?
Ans: NO

It's not about arresting corrupt people.our environment celebrates corrupt politicians eg ibori is still celebrated in delta after milking them,same is tinubu,orji kalu etc.

It's d masses dat r to lead d way by protesting den d government take actions but if we bliv d government will persecute its officials dat r in its good books, we r worng. We need to take our future to our hand and fight corruption becos d government,efcc will always b baized and Neva transparent.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by tunery004(m): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
Emphany:
So far so good,for the first time in Nigeria,from Obasanjo- Jonathan,there has been continuity in leadership both on projects and whatever to be mentioned. I can bet there will be so much abandoned project when Buhari comes in,i'm very sure most people who stands behind Buhari do not read or maybe have short-term memory.If corruption is the only arm Buhari has to fight,then i better remind him that for the first time since 1960 agriculture,electricity,education @least alumangiri sch,u can list on...has a better place. If he offers to follow "continuity" then i'll vote for him.He better not offer to stop Boko Haram easily or else...
Do u just say continuity? Did u just mention electricity? Am @ gbagada and I avnt seen light more dan 8hours since d beginning of december. I guess u mean continuity in terrorism, continuity in economic deformation, continuity in political victimisation, continuity in stealing is not corruption, continuity in recklessness of d first lady, continuity in cluelessness of the president and his spokepersons (okupe, Abati), continuity in "my enemies do not want me to succeed", continuity in "boko haram is in my cabinet" continuity in unemployment , continuity in Immigration job scam and deaths, I can go on and on........ We need to dis continue from dis government and its propaganda...... We need sumfin different and better........ PDP has had 15yrs and d party yaf tried her best, we thank dem.......let's see wot others have to offer.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by holatin(m): 6:54am On Dec 19, 2014
sniperr007:

Question: Will he arrest tinubu and other apc governors?
Ans: NO

It's not about arresting corrupt people.our environment celebrates corrupt politicians eg ibori is still celebrated in delta after milking them,same is tinubu,orji kalu etc.

It's d masses dat r to lead d way by protesting den d government take actions but if we bliv d government will persecute its officials dat r in its good books, we r worng. We need to take our future to our hand and fight corruption becos d government,efcc will always b baized and Neva transparent.
you think buhari will give corrupt politician presidential pardon and post then you must be high on d same ogogoro Jonathan do take.(no insult)

I will provide you dome materials, Buhari wount stoop low to anybody corruptible when he become president
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by holatin(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2014
sniperr007:

Der is no quick fix for nigeria and it will take more than 15yrs to undo d damage done to Nigeria. U don't expect gej to rewrite Nigeria wrong in 6yrs when even state governors eg fasola cudnt develop der states in 8yrs.

So lets b concern on changing d system of government Dan changing d face of d rules cos dis people are all the same irrespective of political parties.

Dat he was flogging and arresting Nigerians in name of fighting corruption.if he wants to fight corruption,he wont associate with tinubu or form alliance with and current politicians.

he wount give politician presidential pardon or post, dats what am sure of.

let him win and see what happen to tinubu himself
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by hardeyeanc(m): 7:23am On Dec 19, 2014
This issue of endorsement is really not ma biz... who no like money? Buh the most annoying part of d whole iss is why would apc choose osibanjo as buhari's running mate? When oshiomole who was once a labour chairman is there who knows what workers need, even if they dnt use oshiomole why not amechi? I think any of these two guys will be ok to counter the ruling party....
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by atinukedam(f): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2014
hifaif:
Who is Adeboye? Nigerians hyping crooks since 1890. Anyway, he has a right to debunk claims falsely credited to him.

ahahhhhhhhhahhh.......watch ur tongue man,dont say rubbish 2 d anoited man of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) / Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.