Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye (41896 Views)

Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School / Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices / Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2014
Princewell2012:
gues what, i smell rat here. pastor adeboye may not like to see his boy being more famous and popular than him. Thats why he was saying all these, otherwise he doesnt need all these now. all he is saying indirectly is that he did not give him his blessing. but wheather he endorse him or not buhari is winning next year general election. when God says yes who can say no?nigeria realy need a change and buhari is that man that will bring change to this sinking nation. president jonathan has failed us. am not sayingthisbecause i hate him. no, i even namred my son after goodluck, mysons name is Goodluck ugochukwu. but today am afraid, and ashame to called hi mgoodluck in public, just because of the handled thing, infact am realy disapointed in him. anyone voting for him comes next election is an enemy of this country.

You are a fool and a very big one for that matter. Adeboye jealous of one unknown osibanjo? who told you God ordained an Islamic fanatic as a leader in the country? Since when did God start advocating sharia law for his children?
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by newspapers: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2014
enoqueen:
politics?

I know Adeboye is with jona so he will definitely do this.

I disagree though... The Church is not a Political entity and as such, it's better for them to maintain neutrality. The highest announcement you will hear from the church even prior to election will be "Go out and vote for who your mind wants" Church don't rally nor play politics because if they do like suggested by Diva (http://www.divanaija.com.ng/pastor-yemi-osinbajo-buharis-running-mate/); it will turn back to them.

The church even never endorsed Jonathan; all they did was prayed for him when he won.

Besides, all this palava was due to a twitter account claiming to be RCCG which publicly endorsed Osinbajo; so, the church came out openly to debunk the account, not necessarily their pastor running into politics. Individuals in the church can venture into politics but the church has to stand neutral.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2014
atinukedam:
ahahhhhhhhhahhh.......watch ur tongue man,dont say rubbish 2 d anoited man of God

Sir, please, who are you? Man of the devil?

Now all Christians are anointed, chosen for a specific purpose in furthering God's Kingdom (1
John 2:20)

I hope you know that even the church builders are anointed to further God's kingdom. That others like the choristers, ushers, teachers, etc are also anointed? I hope you have never said any rubbish about them or even showed any form of disrespect?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by sniperr007(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2014
holatin:
he wount give politician presidential pardon or post, dats what am sure of.

let him win and see what happen to tinubu himself

U rily r a young lad. U know nothing about politics'. If he was not baised in fighting corruption, y did he place shagari on house and put ekwueme in kirikiri wen we know fat VP in Nigeria is a figure head.

Presidential pardon was given to one man cos he helped stop the bleeding in nigerias economy and it was late yaradua dat gave d pardon in the deal to stop dos militants. So like I said earlier, don't b concern abt changing d face of d leaders but the system of government.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by msanigme(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
we knows almost all the yoruba people are with him. god bless naija.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by olusaibu(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Back2seder:

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/rccg-did-not-endorse-Osinbajo-as-buharis-running-mate-pastor-adeboye/
Its not compulsory past Adeboye endorse him,in as much is the one one God want to use to effect the change we all are yarning for so wat we need is God endorsement.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by megacool360(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
mynairatime:
Shut up! it means chiarman of rccg limited is diversifying the company investment into politics as price of holy ghost...per unit is going down just like crude oil...use ur brain.

And finally cretins start making their way into nairaland.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
it means at this level ur tomorrow cant be gauranteed.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by getwords(m): 8:11am On Dec 23, 2014
tolustx:
It is shallowmindedness to think dat the reason why the mission will want many pple to attend programmes is because of money. U nid to know dat:
1. Many ppl go to church and do not pay any money as offering, even so now dat churches use envelopes. Na to jst drop ur envelope, empty or not.
2. Church is not a place for discrimination. It is where salvation is preached even to the wayward and infidels. So u shud not expect that ANYONE be barred from service.
3. The fact that Jesus ate with and moved with tax collectors and sinners suggests that d gospel is for everyone. U guys shud therefore stop saying pastors allow politicians in church because of dr money.
Couldn't agree with you more.
Re: RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Why would RCCG do that

This proves Adeboye is filled with the HolySpirit

SAY NO TO

Nigerian internal colonialists Hausa Fulani Yoruba presidency

2015-2023

2023-2031
all i can say about ds post is dt you're tribalistic..we dont need that in nigeria right now, try and think and act like a literate,even if you aren't one...and just so you know,there is nothing like hausa fulani,you're either hausa or fulani,get informed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home / PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill / Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.