Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari (65641 Views)

Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by dking123: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
God will not punish Nigeria with Buhari,the man that truncated democracy.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by begwong: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dont blame abati with your APshit woes.Blame it on assange the whistle blower.
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by osomegbe(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
I thought Ruben Abati and Jonathan got said what wiki leak said about them was not true so why does he want us to believe this now.
I didn't read it cos he is out for cheap black mail.
I prefer GMB government over all these civilian political thieves we have now.
Shame on you abattoir.

6 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by PEREP: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
BiHung:
And how much did they say he stole?
How many bomb explosions were recorded?
How many insurgencies overpowered his government?

ODE LAWON PiPu Yii sha

Ologbon, was that a trend in the world then? Why don't u rate him with the number phone lines in 1984?

If he was that in control, why did they overthrow him just because Idiagbon left the country?

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by eleko1: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
When (saTANist)enemy shall come in like a Flood,the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.. And every tongue that rise up against GMB shall be broken. The JonaTANISt (Syrians)Army are confused

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by neenar: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
berem:
Yes my sister I am doing great. Compliments of the season to you. cheesy cheesy
I can't wait for my amiable General to be declared the next president of our great country. It is a task that must be accomplished. cool
Sai Buhari!!
Great. I wish you the same. I can't wait too. When getting my PVC proved too stressful, I thought of quitting, but the desire to see my dear country rescued by GMB kept me going. cool cheesy

Sai Buhari! cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by StOla: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
This revelation looks more like a campaign to ensure Buhari's victory at the polls.

The PDP keep on digging up reasons why a Buhari presidency is desirable.

Confusion has engulfed the camp of the cabal.

8 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Adamo84(m): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
BiHung:

ODE LAWON PiPu Yii sha
ODE abi ODECHUKWU grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Vicrobor(m): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
anonimi:

Is cluelessness a criteria for being a follower of the clueless old soldier

What would you say if Ghana were to expel Nigerians from their own country today?

So much PRETENCE and re-packaging of a very CORRUPT man who said Abacha did not steal our money and should be canonised as saint shocked
Source?

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Chanchit: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
This Abati is very steewpeed. This useless leak just shows that GMB is the person we need right now.

6 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by laimo(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Robber Agbathief Boda odeis helping us to win the election for the good of all Nigerians.

Please keep releasing more great patriotic info about our messiah,the people's general.

We in APC don't need to pull anyone down,2015 is the year of pride for all Nigerians.

Up APC! We've no enemies. We don't need to shed blood of one Nigerian to win in 2015.

Pdp keep helping us campaign for our own Jesus Christ,GMB!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Orikinla(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
[size=28pt]Life was 1000 times better and safer under the military regimes before the PDP and WAEC results were highly commendable.
But under President Goodluck Jonathan, life is no longer safe; over 40 million youths are jobless and WAEC results have become worse with over 70% failures in 2014. And
Nigeria sinks deeper into external debt - Vanguard News
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/nigeria-sinks-deeper-external-debt/
Aug 20, 2014 - As at December 2013, however, the total stock of external debt was $8.821 billion indicating a rise of $556 million in the first half of 2014. But as ..
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
neenar:
Great. I wish you the same. I can't wait too. When getting my PVC proved too stressful, I thought of quitting, but the desire to see my dear country rescued by GMB kept me going. cool cheesy

Sai Buhari! cool cool
Yes o! Sai Buhari by the grace of God. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by vislabraye(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
How will buhari fight corruption when the man from Bourdillon is controlling things ?
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by honeric01(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
I hope you all have your PVC/TVC with you already? without this and your vote, Buhari cant and wont win o.

Do the right thing asap!

6 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by GhettoBoy24(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
The time is here again, u're startin' these bullshit? Oh please drop it.
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
spenca:

Even some educated ones like you I presume and GEJ isn't has capable as he is , to be point clear education is not always the way to success and greatness
Jihad and buhari-like bigotry will take us back 300 years

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by eemalex(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
mistabiola:
History is the best teacher in life. Those who draw religious sentiment against Buhari should take a look at this please.........

THIS WAS HOW (BUHARI) CONSTITUTED HIS GOVERNMENT WHEN HE WAS HEAD OF STATE. AHHH! It is a pity that many have given themselves to deceit.

General Muhammadu Buhari's Governors 1984-1985:
1. Allison Madueke - Christian-Anambra.
2. Jeremiah Useni - Christian - Bendel.
3. Micheal Bamidele - Christian Ondo.
4. Oladipo Diya - Christian - Ogun.
5. David Mark - Christian - Niger.
6. John Kpera - Christian - Benue.
7. Dan Achibong - Christian - C/Rivers.
8. Ike Nwachukwu -Christian -Imo.
9. Oladipo Popoola - Christian - Oyo. 10.Bitrus Atukum - Christian - Plateau. 11. B.L. Letimah - Christian - Rivers. 12. Salaudeen Latinwo - Muslim-Kwara.
13. Gbolahan Mudasiru - Atheist-Lagos.
14. Sani Sami -Muslim - Bauchi.
15. Abubakar Waziri - Muslim - Borno.
16. Muhammadu Jega - Muslim - Gongola.
17. Usman Mu'azu - Muslim - Kaduna.
18. Hamza Abdullahi - Muslim - Kano.
19. Garba Duba -Muslim -Sokoto General Out of 19 governors , 11 were Christians and 8 muslims. Buhari's Ministers;

1. Domkat Bali - Christian - Defence.
2. Onaolapo Sholeye -Christian-Finance. 3. Emmanuel Nsan - Christian - Health.
4. Sam Omeruah - Christian-Information.
5. Tam David West - Christian - Petroleum.
6. Patrick Koshoni - Christian - Works.
7. Chike Offodile - Christian - Justice.
*Clement Isong - Christian Gov, CBN. Defence, works, petroleum, justice, finance and CBN governor were all Christians.

His Steward and personal driver of over 10years are CHRISTIANS! He is indeed a Jihadist! Lets stop fiction of hatred and face reality.

We shouldn't just because we want to kill a dog give it a bad name in order to hang it, Let us vote for a change!!!!!
Tomorrow we would here all these goes the other way round...
Let's stop deceiving ourselves If Buhari is that holy as people claimed he is, he wouldn't have won APC primaries that easily, for G sake we are in Nigeria there are always bad eggs, those bad eggs who know they won't gain and siphon wealth from Buhari's rule won't go his way they would rather go for where wealth lies. And I suppose you know that these bad eggs are always larger than the good ones.....
My point is that all these politicians are shiits and politics is crap.
Tomorrow you people that elect Buhari would curse him to exit. That's how I had no shoes got with majority of your votes and now you chasing him away.
DAMNN this Country
#TeamNoVoting
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by babyblissShop: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
I remember watching their execution on TV in the 80s. But the article never mentioned that they were caught with hard drugs, which was quite an issue then as Nigeria was getting a reputation as a nation of drug pushers. I remember when IBB came in a lot of people went back into the trade.
major466:

Read the following piece carefully by Wole Soyinka:

saharareporters.com/2007/01/14/crimes-buhari-wole-soyinka
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by errandboy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hissing............ I thought that they actually have reasonable things to say contrary to his integrity, pls how does this be dirty secrets for GMB? Rather it made us have more confidence in him.

What you thought to be shameful is blessing to GMB.......

I will comment later, have mssg for my Oga

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by femsmith(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
D simple fact is dat we NEED a change.. D issue of buhari is SO SO SO SO is out of d game nw @least dis man contested lst election nd dia wsnt any recognision.. i we've tasted is government nd is free 4rm coruption nd d lyks.. D prob is nw is God-father (TINUBU).. Do u fink he wud do anyfin witot tinubu's approvall?? Nd hw clean is d man TINUBU??
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by madjune(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
Really tell me more.

Do you even know what coup mean in d millitary

ask from your parent how is regime is and compare it with Jonathan.

The only reason Nigeria is down is because some of you are blind even with two big eyes.

Don't mind them comrade Holatin.
If indeed Reuben Abati made out his time to use his talent to unleash shallow hare brained evil that I call this write up, then he's dug his career grave.
Nextt year he will find a seaat next to the disgraced journalist Segun Adeniyi who so himself in defense of the Yarduas shamelessly.

Abati is talking about deporting people and massacre etc.
Of cos, he will sell these to the gullibe and uninformed average young Nigerian.

I'm ready for him.

It was Buhari that stopped the Maitatsine islamic sect massacres across some northern states, which was as deadly as boko haram.

He stopped and chased their madness out of Nigeria.
How many young people know this?
Will Abati in his journalistic capacity educate them on historical truths like this? No.

Instead he would seek to bend the truth to serve his masters.

Abati, you've lost it.

nonsensical apartied of lemoproxin attitude.

Buhari for President jare

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by fasbat(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
BiHung:

ODE LAWON PiPu Yii sha
'oponu airada ma ni won! When wikileak release any document, d powers in Abuja will discredit them, and now some deranged pple are circulating ds balderdash...pathetic pple on d loose.....

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Iceathome(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Who is fooling who? Almost all those names listed there as govs and ministers have their background to the north/muslim either their mum, father, wife or inlaws by their sons or daughter.

Besides this democratic rule (2014-21st century) not 1983-84(military).

If most of us who was born in 70's remember what military rule cost Nigeria in development, people like OBJ, BUHARI, IBB etc would have been grave by now and none when all those names above died their names will not be in our naira note if still Nigeria still exist.
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by ozeonline1: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
These guys are only campaigning for GMB

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by laimo(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
eemalex:

Tomorrow we would here all these goes the other way round...
Let's stop deceiving ourselves If Buhari is that holy as people claimed he is, he wouldn't have won APC primaries that easily, for G sake we are in Nigeria there are always bad eggs, those bad eggs who know they won't gain and siphon wealth from Buhari's rule won't go his way they would rather go for where wealth lies. And I suppose you know that these bad eggs are always larger than the good ones.....
My point is that all these politicians are shiits and politics is crap.
Tomorrow you people that elect Buhari would curse him to exit. That's how I had no shoes got with majority of your votes and now you chasing him away.
DAMNN this Country
#TeamNoVoting
Voting and voting out a dysfunctional,devil,evil,wicked government is the beauty of democracy.We'll do the democracy in about 2months and will be ready to do it again if any goddamned government misrule ever again.

Dear,it's democracy.SIMPLE. cool Blame it on democracy. Lol. grin

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by modath(f): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jonathan's people should concentrate more on trying to plug the holes in their sinking ship. The sheer effort they expend on mud slinging is better directed to laundering the clueless one's image.. My 2k

#Gmb2015 .No use fighting this, its done

8 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by datribune: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
PEREP:

Where are the 53 suit cases he allowed because they were for his aide Remember he jailed Fela for bringing USD into Naija at this same time.

Shame on d desperate PDP. No amount of misinformation will make us repeat d mistake of "i had no shoes" of 2011 in 2015.
d suitcases were 53 & they belonged to d emir & a family of 20 persons - d Nigerian ambassador to Libya Dr Tahir waziri who arrived d airport d same time as d emir & was coming home to resume appointment as chief of protocol, his 3 wives & 16 children.
Fela was jailed 4 currency smuggling.
We can't go on dis way. SAI BUHARI

6 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Ghidey(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
this Ruben just promoted buhari unknowingly for standing against the wrongs.

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by 100Cents: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
Really tell me more.

Do you even know what coup mean in d millitary

ask from your parent how is regime is and compare it with Jonathan.

The only reason Nigeria is down is because some of you are blind even with two big eyes.

nonsensical apartied of lemoproxin attitude.

Buhari for President jare

How old were you when Buhari was the military ruler ?
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by angelawoko(m): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
major466:
A man who overthrew a democratically elected government and ruled through degree 4. A man who committed murder and gross acts of human rights violations. A man who fought political enemies under the guise of corruption but look the other way when his friends were involved (55 suitcases saga).
The man who call himself Buhari is not even fit nor is he qualified to run for any public office.

My dear, the question is - if not Buhari, who? If I hear u say Jo...! We are wiser. #saibuhari

6 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by isalegan2: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Show us OBJ's own nau so we can see how much the CIA paid for him. How about the Wikileaks data on our very own clueless zoologist/pig-trainer dimwitted pretender in chief?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Two Dead As Explosion Rocks Obasanjo’s Library In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.