Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari (65643 Views)

Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by ooshinibos: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
BiHung:
And how much did they say he stole?
How many bomb explosions were recorded?
How many insurgencies overpowered his government?

ODE LAWON PiPu Yii sha
i give u one billion likes ......with all buhari weakness , life was much better than GEJ ....at least education was free ..and hEALTHcare too

6 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
mcino:
Spot the difference between day and night here
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1953406_osibanjo_jpegbef2b992d73feed289a9381540083cd1

lol... Funnily enough, I actually think GEJ looks sharper than Obama in this pic. wink

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by StOla: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
eemalex:

Tomorrow we would here all these goes the other way round...
Let's stop deceiving ourselves If Buhari is that holy as people claimed he is, he wouldn't have won APC primaries that easily, for G sake we are in Nigeria there are always bad eggs, those bad eggs who know they won't gain and siphon wealth from Buhari's rule won't go his way they would rather go for where wealth lies. And I suppose you know that these bad eggs are always larger than the good ones.....
My point is that all these politicians are shiits and politics is crap.
Tomorrow you people that elect Buhari would curse him to exit. That's how I had no shoes got with majority of your votes and now you chasing him away.
DAMNN this Country
#TeamNoVoting

Are you any wiser by your decision not to vote?

Step aside and let those who have a country to rescue do so.
Failure of the elected can always be corrected by the next election, as it was designed.

I guess we should all fold our arms and watch change descend from heaven?

You're unbelievable.

8 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by eemalex(m): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
laimo:
Voting and voting out a dysfunctional,devil,evil,wicked government is the beauty of democracy.We'll do the democracy in about 2months and will be ready to do it again if any goddamned government misrule ever again.

Dear,it's democracy.SIMPLE. cool Blame it on democracy. Lol. grin
All am saying don't kill yourself cos your life as a Nigerian would always remain fuccked. Meanwhile I would be at Eiffel Park tomorrow till February 16 enjoying life while I watch Nigeria fuccking herself
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by bsjay(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Just wondering why people argue with Buhari's disciples. They all have attacking spirit and are quick to cast stones. I saw a picture of them online today pursuing a PDP supporter with cutlers in North so, for ur safety, all PDP supporters, when u see them run for ur life ooooooooo...
They feel it's their turn to chop Naija money and they are ready to do anything to achieve that.
They are always attacking, same way they attacked the Son of God Jesus. Me no dey talk o just dey think of wetin them go do when Jonathan is re-elected. My fear be Sey them fit extend to Lagos this time ooooooo. Me, I dey go my papa village this xmas o till after elections. Bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Adamo84(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
" . . . jailed hundreds of political opponents . . ." was Buhari contesting in the 1980's?
Osu mi ooo (The thing tire me ooo). Do you know i almost looked up the meaning of "Political opponents" in the dicco?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by UMBagudu: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
mistabiola:
History is the best teacher in life. Those who draw religious sentiment against Buhari should take a look at this please.........

THIS WAS HOW (BUHARI) CONSTITUTED HIS GOVERNMENT WHEN HE WAS HEAD OF STATE. AHHH! It is a pity that many have given themselves to deceit.

General Muhammadu Buhari's Governors 1984-1985:
1. Allison Madueke - Christian-Anambra.
2. Jeremiah Useni - Christian - Bendel.
3. Micheal Bamidele - Christian Ondo.
4. Oladipo Diya - Christian - Ogun.
5. David Mark - Christian - Niger.
6. John Kpera - Christian - Benue.
7. Dan Achibong - Christian - C/Rivers.
8. Ike Nwachukwu -Christian -Imo.
9. Oladipo Popoola - Christian - Oyo. 10.Bitrus Atukum - Christian - Plateau. 11. B.L. Letimah - Christian - Rivers. 12. Salaudeen Latinwo - Muslim-Kwara.
13. Gbolahan Mudasiru - Atheist-Lagos.
14. Sani Sami -Muslim - Bauchi.
15. Abubakar Waziri - Muslim - Borno.
16. Muhammadu Jega - Muslim - Gongola.
17. Usman Mu'azu - Muslim - Kaduna.
18. Hamza Abdullahi - Muslim - Kano.
19. Garba Duba -Muslim -Sokoto General Out of 19 governors , 11 were Christians and 8 muslims. Buhari's Ministers;

1. Domkat Bali - Christian - Defence.
2. Onaolapo Sholeye -Christian-Finance. 3. Emmanuel Nsan - Christian - Health.
4. Sam Omeruah - Christian-Information.
5. Tam David West - Christian - Petroleum.
6. Patrick Koshoni - Christian - Works.
7. Chike Offodile - Christian - Justice.
*Clement Isong - Christian Gov, CBN. Defence, works, petroleum, justice, finance and CBN governor were all Christians.

His Steward and personal driver of over 10years are CHRISTIANS! He is indeed a Jihadist! Lets stop fiction of hatred and face reality.

We shouldn't just because we want to kill a dog give it a bad name in order to hang it, Let us vote for a change!!!!!
dis was same man dat build 3 refineries within 18months. For hw d government r trying to make just one refinery function?

5 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by eemalex(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
StOla:

Are you any wiser by your decision not to vote?

Step aside and let those who have a country to rescue do so.
Failure of the elected can always be corrected by the next election, as it was designed.

I guess we should all fold our arms and watch change descend from heaven?

You're unbelievable.
Hey you just think about your life and how you will keep changing president without achieving anything and keep regretting why you stood in the sun to vote for this man and your life is almost the same level with the dead till the end of days. Pele ooo
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Homguy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
menesheh:

Story

How many was decently tried

Jailing is never the case

Is more of finding out whether such person really perpetrated such crime

Jailing the snares of his administration without the media both local and international
jailing was never the case?, so massive looting of public funds, strikes in every govt parastatal, failed infrastructure s, double digit inflation is the case right? look am from the south south, delta state, but leaving sentiments aside Jonathan is the biggest failure of this century. too spineless to lead a hardcore, populous, strong willed country like Nigeria. what we need is a Buhari, if gej makes it to Aso rock again? then Nigeria would be better off not existing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by sweetgala(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
It's very sad , Abatti has told us everything we already know. That thé general is ready to fight dirty with corruption.

8 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by datribune: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Iceathome:
Who is fooling who? Almost all those names listed there as govs and ministers have their background to the north/muslim either their mum, father, wife or inlaws by their sons or daughter.

Besides this democratic rule (2014-21st century) not 1983-84(military).

If most of us who was born in 70's remember what military rule cost Nigeria in development, people like OBJ, BUHARI, IBB etc would have been grave by now and none when all those names above died their names will not be in our naira note if still Nigeria still exist.

No one dat knows nigerian history will ever condemn d Buhari/Idiagbon coup. Here ar d facts:
d PDP's evil ancestor, d National Party of Nigeria (NPN) under weak president Shagari looted d country to bankruptcy to d extent dat no nation would borrow d heavily indebted nigeria any more money. 4 d 1st time in nigerian history d fed govt could not pay salaries. No food, no money. Soap, milk, sugar etc popularly called essential commodities disappeared from d shelves just like in Zimbabwe. d NPN vampires partied away conspicuously while nigerians groaned in unimaginable suffering. d very foundation of d nation was shaken. It was utter chaos. Fortunately 4 nigeria, d patriotic duo of Buhari & Idiagbon came to 9ja's rescue. d warehouses where d NPN criminals hoarded foodstuffs & commodities were thrown open & d nigerian people were given relief.
In his short stint as a leader he restored d nigerian economy back, rejected d IMF loan & paid part of d debts owed by d thieving NPN, d rest of which OBJ paid off not too long ago. Buhari is a man of proven integrity, an honourable man & a patriot.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by ENDTIMES: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Am really amazed at PDP's discomfort over Buhari's emergence as APC presidential candidate.

I have never seen a political party 'campaign' more and better for an opposing party.

There really may be something good about Buhari and necessary for Nigeria at this point in time.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by StOla: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Iceathome:
Who is fooling who? Almost all those names listed there as govs and ministers have their background to the north/muslim either their mum, father, wife or inlaws by their sons or daughter.

Besides this democratic rule (2014-21st century) not 1983-84(military).

If most of us who was born in 70's remember what military rule cost Nigeria in development, people like OBJ, BUHARI, IBB etc would have been grave by now and none when all those names above died their names will not be in our naira note if still Nigeria still exist.

Is it a crime to intermarry among tribes or to have a northerner as a mum (Ike Nwachukwu)?
Tell us the disease that ails you is hatred and we'll advise on a cure.

How did Buhari's rule cost us our development?
Development of corruption by the Shagari regime?

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Adamo84(m): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
major466:

What is this one saying?
Ask Abati, Okupe and GEJ, They are clearly as dumb as the questioner

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by yemivictor: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
lilflipnerd:
My beans is on fire

I love beans! Please can i have some?
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by laimo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
I wish this nonsense jonathan now is like Buhari was in 1984.
We won't have needed Buhari so much now.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by judiciarypalava: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Adminisher:
You read this and you are not proud of the man.
He expelled Ghanaians who were taking jobs from Nigerians. He stood up to the UK and tried to kidnap Umaru Dikko a thief and most corrupt Nigerian politician then from the UK. He put traditional rukers in their place btw Babangida, Abacha and Good luck used to bribe them for support.
This man is a hero.

Aboki, the same way UK, America, Canada, Italy, South Africa etc will soon send your siblings home for taking over their jobs and their streets. The same way GEJ will jail GMB, Amechi, Tinubu, Atiku, Oby Ezekwesili etc come 2015 Feb, after election cos they will sure lose out. Monkey, wise up, the truth is that we need change, but APC could have done better with their choice of candidates. The militant we know is better than the thief we don't know. Ka Chineke mezie okwu.
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by blasterman(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Adminisher:
You read this and you are not proud of the man.
He expelled Ghanaians who were taking jobs from Nigerians. He stood up to the UK and tried to kidnap Umaru Dikko a thief and most corrupt Nigerian politician then from the UK. He put traditional rukers in their place btw Babangida, Abacha and Good luck used to bribe them for support.
This man is a hero.

Do u know how many millions Nigerians work in SA, Uk, Canada , US, Ghana Benin how about they reciprocate the same things to Nigerians. Just another show of how clueless he is. Plus the loan he took for presidential form

Bbc has it off fact that even though Buhari was acting holier than thou, his anti corruption prosecution were on ppl who disagreed with him.

Millions of dollars were stolen and corruption was even worse but hidden

All
Nigerians loans he failed to service them, all importation banned without giving alternative to manufacturers.

If Nigerians wanted change they would have put some 1 different than a regurgitated politican.

Buhari was a former governor of borno state. And former 2 time minister of petroleum fyi.

He is going there for money and power. U think ya radua was slow , Buhari is even ddumber and slower than ya radua

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by PRD(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Passion against GEJ was not this severe in 2011 hence nobody looked at the side of Buhari...besides GEJ appealed to be given a chance and that all he needed was 4years to turn things around. In fact he professed by himself that if he could not do it in 4years he could not do it in eight years. Honestly people do not expect 100% from the Buhari ticket, but certainly we don't seem to want another episode of GEJ's leadership.

5 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by oduwani: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
FOR GOD SAKE, WHY IS THE PRESIDENT AND HIS PEOPLE SO DESPIRATE?

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by laimo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
eemalex:

All am saying don't kill yourself cos your life as a Nigerian would always remain fuccked. Meanwhile I would be at Eiffel Park tomorrow till February 16 enjoying life while I watch Nigeria fuccking herself
Thanks but no thanks.Enjoy yourself and I hope it's not with stolen Nigerian money.I'll feel sorry for you in 2015 if it is.
We,Nigerians hope for a great Nation that caters to all like where the Eiffel Tower is,not to a select few to whom stealing is 'mere',and 'stealing is not corruption'.

CHANGE! APC!

5 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Waspy(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
I asked Ifa, who would win the election

All it told me was that "the gods are against the clueless one"

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by manot: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by mizzy007(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Reuben Abati is sooo pathetic=)). Adviser on media n publicity my foot. Ogbeni fear go kill u n ur boss, GEJ. Nigerians r wiser nw! No vote wil b wasted on ur boss

5 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by PRD(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
blasterman:

Do u know how many millions Nigerians work in SA, Uk, Canada , US, Ghana Benin how about they reciprocate the same things to Nigeria.

Bbc has it off fact that even though Buhari was acting holier than thou, his anti corruption prosecution were on ppl who disagreed with him.

Millions of dollars were stolen and corruption was even worse but hidden

All
Nigerians loans he failed to service them, all importation banned without giving alternative to manufacturers.

If Nigerians wanted change they would have put some 1 different than a regurgitated politican.

Buhari was a former governor of borno state. And former 2 time minister of petroleum fyi.

He is going there for money and power. U think ya radua was slow , Buhari is even ddumber and slower than ya radua
I am sure he achieved better things than GEJ in his 6years as president

Just leave those western power, their yansh will soon be open, we know they are stylishly watching to protect their own interest as well...our future is in our hands and we would decide...where were dey when we were fighting the civil war and the rest of our calamities...ok oo

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by stanisbaratheon: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
wikileaks are at it again
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by PRD(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
blasterman:

At least he is not sick like the Yaradua of PDP

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by sabdaz: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
RUINING A FAME TO BUILD YOUR NAME

Not working

Try something else!

Olodo.

Ok agreed, all Abati said were true, but only those above 40 years can actually recall all you said.

As for me, I'm 29, and like many others of same age, a little older or younger, we don't know all these but, we are seeing now is bullshit. And we remember that our parents still tell us that Nigeria was far better than now even with all the sophisticated life styles we now have.

They told us that no one was struggling to travel over seas, education was good and free, strike was a word that was seldom used. Politics wasn't so attractive then. Robbery was so minimal. Muslims and Christians were living together with peace and tranquility (now, put a religious topic on nairaland, you would start reading hot hatred from people). Let's be factual, if you are sane,rational and logical, you will know that, it's anyone but, Ebele. Now that it's even Muhammad Buhari, I swear,Nigeria, if we miss this opportunity, we might never recover from it. Or is it when 1dollar will go for 500naira.
All political office holders no longer use land transportation and start flying private jets while masses walk from ikorodu to v.i.
Electricity is unaffordable by masses and we go back to candles and kero lanterns. When a family has 2 children and only struggle to send one to a public school. Wo it's okk

Its never too late to turn back on a bad road

9 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Okenla68(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
menesheh:
Yesterday a Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to President, Reuben Abati published in his Twitter the exposing information from Wikileaks about Buhari’s 1983-84 governing years.

The information is provided by the Public Library of United States Diplomacy through Wikileaks

Like President Obasanjo before the 1999 election, General Buhari’s political experience is limited to that of military Head of State. Buhari came to power as a result of a 1983 New Year’s Eve coup against the democratically elected Shehu Shagari. The eviction of Shagari came as a welcome relief as did Buhari’s promise to root out corruption. That relief, however, was short-lived as Nigerians watched despairingly as the Buhari regime’s promises to revive the economy and wipe out rampant corruption withered during 20 months of heavy-handed, largely ineffective rule.

In May 1984, Buhari ordered the brutal expulsion of 700,000 illegal immigrants from neighboring African states, jailed hundreds of political opponents and muzzled a once aggressive press. His loyalty to the military also came into question as he dismissed 30,000 soldiers as a cost-cutting measure. Buhari also soured Nigeria’s relations with Britain, when he was accused of masterminding a clumsy and unsuccessful attempt in July 1984 to kidnap President Shagari’s brother-in-law, former Transport Minister Umaru Dikko. Moreover, Buhari undermined traditional rulers throughout Nigeria, slashing their benefits and questioning their authority.

WikiLeaks is an international, online, non-profit, journalistic organisation which publishes secret information, news leaks,and classified media from anonymous sources. Its website, initiated in 2006 in Iceland by the organization Sunshine Press,claimed a database of more than 1.2 million documents within a year of its launch.

http://www.naij.com/345076-secret-documents-shocking-revelations-about-buhari.html
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by eemalex(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
laimo:
Thanks but no thanks.Enjoy yourself and I hope it's not with stolen Nigerian money.I'll feel sorry for you in 2015 if it is.
We,Nigerians hope for a great Nation that caters to all like where the Eiffel Tower is,not to a select few to whom stealing is 'mere',and 'stealing is not corruption'.

CHANGE! APC!
They say charity begins at home, Have you changed your life, your family, your environment... or you are just on nairaland shouting like vuvuzuela Ranting Change.
#Peace
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by freakyhat: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Serious fear has gripped the pdp camp. If not what is in the report that se don't already know, or that is damaging to Buhari's character? They said he jailed political opponents, abeg people tell me, which party was Buhari then? Mumu de smell for pdp camp, losers

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by blasterman(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
PRD:

I am sure he achieved better things than GEJ in his 6years as president

Just leave those western power, their yansh will soon be open, we know they are stylishly watching to protect their own interest as well...our future is in our hands and we would decide...where were dey when we were fighting the civil war and the rest of our calamities...ok oo

Pls name Buharis achievement as
1 governor of borno state
2 minster of petroleum resources

Apc shd have put some1 else if they were serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) / Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud / Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.