Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite (22168 Views)

Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) / What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
scribble:
Dont mind all these women coming here speaking English

A real man will never see it as a favour from a woman for him to marry her

But women their brain is wired like fish...all their desire is for a man

the resentful ones go towards feminism and/or lesbianism but all in all, they are looking for a man to make them complete

Most of these women here are in relationships or married to desirable men. wink

Keep deceiving yourself!

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by NATHSUN(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
Vivly:
No. I think they want a humble, loyal and submissive woman that is independent and does not depend on them financially.
na soooo
it's relationship not job opportunity nao ......lol

it's not dat woman shouldn't ask but u need to consider us
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by lilmax(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
TDstarr:
your ideal marriage is were the man works as a slave for you and your children , while u nag , control him with sex and lie that doin chores is hard. Upgrade your mentality
see me see trouble o..... Oga you see me for dream?

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by scribble: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Keep deceiving yourself!

i honestly dont care

if those men are happily married to fish that are always complaining on online fora

Then it appears the problem is the common tilapia fishes that want to be salmon or mackerels so bad

tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
scribble:

i honestly dont care

if those men are happily married to fish that are always complaining on online fora

Then it appears the problem is the common tilapia fishes that want to be salmon or mackerels so bad

tongue tongue

Who is complaining? grin
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by scribble: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
TDstarr:
your ideal marriage is were the man works as a slave for you and your children , while u nag , control him with sex and lie that doin chores is hard. Upgrade your mentality

bro flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, it is no wonder men all over the world have mistresses and side chick is now more common than selfie

nowadays babes no dey form again...u fit see gathering of babes as a married man and ask with microphone, who wants to be my side chick? They will reply "how do we apply?"

how can i bring home bread, butter, etc etc etc and some woman will be nagging me instead of putting it in her mouth...Na wa o

Thank God for 19 year old undergraduates oooooooo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by NATHSUN(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
cococandy:
yes . I had that vision too.since many nigerian girls were single and frustrated in that vision, the men were all married to goats and horses .
lwkd u be basketmouth gf??

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by sarutobie(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Evina:

For Christ sake, why do people lack comprehension skills this bad? Op stated, "the average Nigerian man". (Meaning many excluded) now her man and mine are inclusive in the excluded guys. cheesy wink cool

You quickly concluded she was referring to all because you fit the bill. Dude, change your ways and become one of the exclusives grin

Twisting the message and attacking the op further proves her point.
chaii..do you even know the meaning of "average"? it can be defined as the usual or ordinary kind for example ' although the wines vary, the average is quiet very good'---free dictionary. .so when you say average, it means % greater than 50...it invariably means you are referring to the majority gerrit?..

2 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by lilmax(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
But the op downgrade nigerian women sha
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by Evina(f): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
sarutobie:

chaii..do you even know the meaning of "average"? it can be defined as the usual or ordinary kind for example ' although the wines vary, the average is quiet very good'---free dictionary. .so when you say average, it means % greater than 50...it invariably means you are referring to the majority gerrit?..

And does majority mean the whole?

Hahahahaa see this headmaster of okiagbare community school.
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by sarutobie(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Evina:

And does majority mean the whole?

Hahahahaa see this headmaster of okiagbare community school.
majority means most..you dullard.

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by 100Cents: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
firstEVA:
The Average Nigerian man of today expects his wife/girlfriend to not depend on him financially, she should be an independent woman, she should be like the women from the west who would pay the bills when they both go out on a date.

On the other hand, the average Nigerian man of today wants a humble, loyal and submissive woman a woman who MUST NOT behave like women from the west who would challenge his authority as head, argue with him and even give him a slap when the argument becomes intense, no, mba. In other words they want gender equality but do don't want gender equality.
Isn't this the greatest hypocrisy of all times?

Most Ladies mentality is what crashes most marriages.

I have never prayed for a working class wife. I have never told God that for one day. I have only prayed to find a woman I love and she will respect me. She must not be with this your kind of baggage.

Your man has 2 cars and he has not given you one so he is SELFISH. I guess you have not repented from that your extra dependent and parasitic mentality.. Worse off, all these ladies that have a large sense of entitlement who believe men must pay to even talk to them are the worst kind of broke a$.s girls.

Do you have a job, and how much do you earn monthly ? Please stop whinning about money.

I am sure no man will stay with a totally disrespectful woman. She will marry herself..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by Evina(f): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
sarutobie:

majority means most..you dullard.

Okay kiddo, you've made your point.
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by 100Cents: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
lilmax:
And that is the same reason why I will never depend on my wife's money.....the more guys let women take care of their responsibilities the more the women take them for granted

Depending on a woman's money is one of the worst things that can happen to a man.

Most girls on this thread are not doing any paying job but they will still comment..
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
aisha2:
Why should you give him a slap? Is that what " western " women do?
What has paying bills got to do with being badly behaved, rude and uncultured? Even when I go out with friends we spilt the bill based on what we all ate does that mean I will now start challenging them, slapping them and being rude to them?

Young ladies please read and understand the concept and struggle of feminisim before you put yourself in trouble.

If you slap a man he has the right to give you a powerful slap back. If a woman in the west slaps a man he can sue her for assault and get paid loads of money in damages.

If I pay my own bills, spilt cheques and take care of myself it simply means I respect myself and know my responsibility towards myself and don't see a man as my atm.

You marry a man because you love him and respect him. That love and respect shouldn't be based on what he can or can't give you.
am just 26 yrs now, when i reach 30yrs I'll get married.
my prayer now is for God to give me inteligent an humble woman to marry"
I swear if that happens, I"ll live long not less than metusella in the bible!

"the death of a man stated from a woman"
men beware of a woman u marry/befriends.
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by sarutobie(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Evina:

Okay kiddo, you've made your point.
good girl, next time before you click 'submit' take a moment to reflect on it instead of pouring out baseless vituperation here..bye.
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by Fkforyou(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
With every post this OP tends to prove my assumptions about her beign dumb.
She is still pained her guy has 2 cars and didn't give her the other one. Abeg go find something do with your life instead of worrying about men,their right as well as their responsibility.
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by oloyede252(m): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
lolababe331e:

Lol yeah , Nigerian marriages are the best with the husbands rewarding their slave wives by chasing young girls around , impregnating girls and marrying 2nd wives. Yeah very beautiful marriages grin , that is why a lot of Nigerian women go from Church to Church crying from their suffering .

Nigerian marriages are so good yet polls have said Nigerian women are the most unfaithfuls and a lot of children do not belong to the husband. grin I guess they show their happiness with their husbands and marriages by sleeping with other men grin

The only difference is they don't have the guts or the support to leave, go and ask around and see how miserable most Nigerian marriages really are. The parties stay in it, playing charade while they play away games, that is the difference most westerners will rather leave than live a life of hypocrisy lipsrsealed
so how is this the d fault of a naija average guys nd from ur post I can conclude you avnt seen any good marriages arnd u,
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
firstEVA:
When did you become an advocate for men? @ vivly
They should just know they can't have it all, no one woman can be all.

Speak for yourself please. My mother works and earns almost as much as my dad, but she is still very submisive. She performs her roles as a wife and mother, and sees my dad as her head. My family is happy!

2 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by lilmax(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
100Cents:

Depending on a woman's money is one of the worst things that can happen to a man.

Most girls on this thread are not doing any paying job but they will still comment..
that's all they can offer on nairaland nothing else
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by oloyede252(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Keep deceiving yourself!
Realy I tot with all d sterotype nd man is not d head stuff of urz,dat ur a lesbian
Guess I'm wrong.
Nd I love ur post,its original sleeping pills
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
oloyede252:

Realy I tot with all d sterotype nd man is not d head stuff of urz,dat ur a lesbian
Guess I'm wrong.
Nd I love ur post,its original sleeping pills

Who cares what you think?
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by KanwuliaJara: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
dinachi:
My point is western women should be the ones copying from our women, not the other way round. Their own style have ensured that most marriages there have ended in divorce. While our style here ensures successful marriages. It is very clear. IF YOU WANT TO FAIL IN YOUR MARRIAGE COPY WESTERN WOMEN BUT IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE THEN CONTINUE TO BE AN INDEPENDENT YET SUBMISSIVE AND HUMBLE NIGERIAN WIFE. The choice is yours!

Where is 'YOUR OWN' woman? wink
Or is this your 'theory' according to the 'BIBLICAL VERSION' of dreamers? wink

You should have stated 'my woman'. . . not 'our women'!
Abi nor be the same 'women' dey for this thread? grin

WEY YA OWN? tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
firstEVA:
The Average Nigerian man of today expects his wife/girlfriend to not depend on him financially, she should be an independent woman, she should be like the women from the west who would pay the bills when they both go out on a date.

On the other hand, the average Nigerian man of today wants a humble, loyal and submissive woman a woman who MUST NOT behave like women from the west who would challenge his authority as head, argue with him and even give him a slap when the argument becomes intense, no, mba. In other words they want gender equality but do don't want gender equality.
Isn't this the greatest hypocrisy of all times?

An average nigerian man does not want his wife to pay the bills! Infact society considers such as weakness on the part of the man. Men want their wives to suppport them, not take over their responsibilities.

NB if you marry with these feminist philosophy, you will not have a happy marriage, and you will be the architect of your btoken marriage

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
dicefrost:

An average nigerian man does not want his wife to pay the bills! Infact society considers such as weakness on the part of the man. Men want their wives to suppport them, not take over their responsibilities.

NB if you marry with these feminist philosophy, you will not have a happy marriage, and you will be the architect of your btoken marriage

Yeah, the non feminists have very happy marriages. grin

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by KanwuliaJara: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by quivah(f): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
dicefrost:

women want their husbands to support them on the home front and not take over their responsibilities.

husbands; 70% provision, 30% house help
wives: 30% provision, 70% house help..

is that too much??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by Evina(f): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
sarutobie:

good girl, next time before you click 'submit' take a moment to reflect on it instead of pouring out baseless vituperation here..bye.

You still haven't gotten lost?
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by KanwuliaJara: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
quivah:

women want their husbands to support them on the home front and not take over their responsibilities.

husbands; 70% provision, 30% house help
wives: 30% provision, 70% house help..

is that too much??

Ofcourse not, if i'm married, i will help out with house chores wether my wife is employed or not. Its out of love, and not because i 'must' do it. But in all, she has to be submisive and recognise that i am the head of the family.

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by 100Cents: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
jumbotron:

You might really want to get busy bro grin...there are other important things to be having visions about.

True,

Like visions of my Real Estate, Plantations, Mansions, Rolls Royces, Range Rovers, Bentleys and Escalades.

Seriously, nothing beats dreaming .
Re: The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite by 100Cents: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
This vision of mine shouldn't be treated as one of those vision of the dubious Nigerian Pastors.

They sound like this online while offline one not too smart fellow would be controlling them with nothing but just the diick and plenty of lies. grin

Chai. You know what's up..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back / If You Are The Poorest Amongst Your Siblings Avoid Family Gatherings. / Please, What Do You Call Omugwo In English Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.