Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80333 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2016
TODAY IS THE D DAY FOR THOSE IN ONITSHA. THE TIME IS 4PM
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
ALL OUR CALLERS ARE EXPECTED TO START ROUNDING OFF WHATEVER THEY ARE DOING AND START GETTING READY FOR THE SEMINAR
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
LIVE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:30am On Jun 21, 2016
THE HEIGHTS REACHED AND KEPT BY GREAT MEN WERE NOT ATTAINED IN A SUDDEN FLIGHT
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2016
THOSE IN ASABA SHOULD BE GETTING READY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
THE ASABA SEMINAR STARTS TOMORROW BY 4PM
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:41am On Jun 22, 2016
how can you be complaining that things are not working for you and you sleep all through d night without waking up to add value to yourself. no, it doesn't work that way, you have to stay up to plan, think and read and pray and dig deeper to dig out the latent potentials in you that will make u relevant to your generation. as I'm talking to you now, I have seminar tomorrow in ogwash ukwu, asaba delta state and i am here now preparing very hard for it so as to deliver maximally to my audience, yes, i am building fame gradually through the seminar as sometimes you will see people that will see me on d road and call Mr Bright and will introduce themselves as my students in past seminars, so I take time to dig deeper so as to deliver in such a way that the students will be happy and when they see me on d road will be happy that I thought them what they are doing today. yea it gives joy, especially those that go d extra mile of giving gifts to me after the seminar. so it makes me work even harder so as to deliver maximally, so you too u need to have a goal that will inspire you to work harder
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by amy23410: 4:05am On Jun 22, 2016
more info
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2016
WOW, THE D DAY FOR ASABA CALLERS HAS FINALLY ARRIVED. ALL ROADS LEAD TO WINNING FAITH ACADEMY IMMEDIATELY AFTER MTN OFFICE IN OGWASHI UKU. THE TIME IS 4PM, REG IS JUST #1000 ONLY. YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME IN YOUR OWN DOMAIN. GOODLUCK
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2016
THE EASIEST WAY TO BE RICH IS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER. SO GET EMPOWERED TODAY SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER. YOU CAN ORDER FOR THE E-BOOK IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT TO THE SEMINAR. JUST CALL ME ON MY PHONE NUMBER, MR BRIGHT:08068027745
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
I HAVE JUST ARRIVED AT THE VENUE. SO WE EXPECT ALL PARTICIPANTS TO START COMING TO THE VENUE NOW. GOODLUCK
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
onyeakwanga:
ALL OUR CALLERS ARE EXPECTED TO START ROUNDING OFF WHATEVER THEY ARE DOING AND START GETTING READY FOR THE SEMINAR
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
IN PRODUCTION, THERE IS WHAT IS CALLED METHOD AND THERE IS WHAT IS CALLED FORMULA, THE BOTH ARE NOT THE SAME, THEY ARE A WORLD APART. I WL EXPLAIN LATER.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
YEA, I HAVE JUST FINISHED THE DAY'S SEMINAR, I'M ON MY WAY BACK. THE SEMINAR WILL END TOMORROW. TOMORROW'S SEMINAR WILL START BY 4PM AT THE SAME VENUE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by uvalued(m): 4:12am On Jun 23, 2016
andy tins for abds
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2016
REMEMBER THAT TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE SEMINAR AND IN THE LAST DAY OF MOST THINGS, GREAT OUTSTANDING EVENTS USUALLY TAKE PLACE, SO YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS OUT ON THIS. THE TIME REMAINS 4PM, AND THE VENUE REMAINS THE SAME
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
I HAVE JUST LEFT MY BASE FOR THE DESTINATION OF THE SEMINAR
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
SOMETIMES WHAT ONE NEEDS TO DO TO SUCCEED IS ALMOST AS PAINFUL AS THE UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATION IN D PERSON'S LIFE, THAT SOMETIMES D PERSON DECIDES TO AVOID DOING THE NEEDED ACTION. THIS IS WHY MOST PEOPLE ARE POOR. INFACT AN IGBO PROVERB SAID IF A POOR MAN IS TOLD WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME WEALTHY, HE WL SAY THAT HE IS SATISFIED WITH HIS POVERTY. WHY THIS? VERY SIMPLE: BECAUSE IT WILL COST YOU SOMETHING TO BECOME GREAT IN LIFE. STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM THE PRICE AND START TAKING THE NECESSARY MOTIVATION THAT WILL HELP YOU TO DO THE NEEDFUL
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
WE ALL WANT EASE AND COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE BUT THE PARADOX OF LIFE IS THAT TO HAVE EASE, COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE, IT WILL REQUIRE SOME AMOUNT OF UNEASE, DISCOMFORT AND INCONVENIENCE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
I HAVE JUST ARRIVED AT THE CENTRE OF THE TRAINING. SO ALL OF US R EXPECTED TO BE ON THEIR WAY TO THE CENTRE TO ENABLE US FINISH ON TIME
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:24am On Jun 24, 2016
NEXT SEMINAR LOADING
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
NEXT SEMINAR WL LIKELY BE IN NSUGBE, HERE IN ANAMBRA STATE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
paking:
240 holes rubber chalk mould from India with clamps, free delivery nationwide 08058047663, 07035349902
ANOTHER OF MY STUDENT WILL CALL YOU. I HOPE THE LAST ONE FROM ABA CALLED YOU ABI. YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME NOR EVEN.....
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by lanre56(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
TriOLA Inc. We carry out installation of High Quality Commercial CCTV Systems. We offer the highest quality products for all of our larger installations including our Commercial Security Cameras Systems. It can also be viewed remotely anywhere and anytime, that is you can watch, view and monitor your CCTV Surveillance anywhere. We've installed for schools, factories, homes, and businesses. For site survey and installation please call 08179145049 or 07088986103

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin
lanre56:
TriOLA Inc. We carry out installation of High Quality Commercial CCTV Systems. We offer the highest quality products for all of our larger installations including our Commercial Security Cameras Systems. It can also be viewed remotely anywhere and anytime, that is you can watch, view and monitor your CCTV Surveillance anywhere. We've installed for schools, factories, homes, and businesses. For site survey and installation please call 08179145049 or 07088986103
GOOD ONE, THOUGH YOUR SERVICES MAY NOT DIRECTLY APPLY TO MY STUDENTS. IF YOU SELL MACHINES OR BLOCKS FOR SACHETS OR CHEMICALS OR ANYTHING THAT YOU KNOW, IS RELATED TO WHAT I MAY HAVE NEED OF IN SETTING UP OF PRODUCTION OUTFIT FOR MY STUDENTS, JUST DROP YOUR SERVICES AND CONTACT HERE AS I WILL GIVE IT TO THE STUDENTS I TRAINED BUT REMEMBER TO ........ YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN NAAA
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2016
NEXT SEMINAR LOADING
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
THERE IS A CHEMICAL I WENT TO BUY THIS MORNING HERE IN ONITSHA AND I WAS TOLD THAT IT IS NOT IN ONITSHA BUT THAT I WILL SEE IT IN LAGOS, SO IF YOU ARE A CHEMICAL SELLER IN LAGOS, CALL ME IF YOU HAVE THE CHEMICAL. THE NAME IS STYRENE MONOMER. MY NUMBER IS 08068027745- MR BRIGHT
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by stadora(f): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Keziehenry:

add me on whatsap 08076041132
sory my phone broke down som days ago, so am not active on wass app 4 now. Mayb u shud cal me 08067064009
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Lebee4(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
onyeakwanga:
Have been so busy with the tides of the season. we just have to start somewhere as we make progress i will list other products we are likely going to touch in this thread.

we will start first of all with the production of bar soap. it is an everyday demand and everybody uses it no matter who you are likewise detergent. so you have a good market demand for the product.

PRODUCTION PROCESS FOR BAR SOAP.

There are two major process or system (i.e method) involved in the production of this bar soap. they are as follows
1 COOL SYSTEM and

2 HOT SYSTEM also known as the MECHANIZED PROCESS

the two types of system will give you bar soap but the quality and also the profit obtained from the two processes are not the the same

I want to also let you know that in any production process there are four basic indispensable factors that come into play which you must be thoroughly conversant with if you must make a success out of your production venture. they are referred to as:

THE BASICS OF PRODUCTION

They are as follows:

1 THE SOLUTION

2 THE SYSTEM

3 THE SEQUENCE

4 THE SKELETON

We will continue in the next post. just get your paper and pen ready for a lot of eye opening info on this thread. You are learning from the mentor(one who is in the field) and not from the teacher(one who was taught), so relax as i unveil to you free of charge) what we have been teaching for years now in seminars

ask any question you want to ask on any product and you will get the answers

make sure you read my blog :www.howtomakeproducts.blog.com

you can also drop your location here so that i will get you updated on when our seminar will be coming up close to your area. our seminar is free of charge, i.e no school fees involved, participants only register and then make a contribution for the materials used for the practicals

In the next post i will answer your questions and also explain those concepts above

my location is Kaduna in Kaduna State
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lebee4:

my location is Kaduna in Kaduna State
WOW, FAR AWAY KADUNA, KAI MANA, BA NA SO NWANNA KWUO, HAA MUTUMINA, SANUDEAIKI
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL NAIRALANDERS. ON THE 4TH AND 5TH OF NEXT MONTH THERE WILL BE SEMINAR AT NSUGBE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2016
onyeakwanga:
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL NAIRALANDERS. ON THE 4TH AND 5TH OF NEXT MONTH THERE WILL BE SEMINAR AT NSUGBE
YEA, ABOUT TO LEAVE FOR NSUGBE NOW TO GO AND PAY FOR A VENUE

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (39) (Reply)

Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.