Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80318 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by lanrei(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2016
So I guess not much people from nairaland attend your seminar
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2016
lanrei:
So I guess not much people from nairaland attend your seminar
YEA, MOSTLY E BOOKS THEY BUY FROM ME BUT ONLY FEW NAIRALANDERS SHOW UP FOR MOSTLY ONE ON ONE AND RARELY IN THE GENERAL SEMINAR. MEANWHILE I USE THE THREAD TO UPDATE MOSTLY THOSE THAT MISSED THE PAST SEMINARS, AS IN THOSE THAT CALLED ME WHEN THE SEMINAR HAD ALREADY PASSED, I TELL THEM TO EITHER KEEP CALLING ME OR TO KEEP AN EYE ON MY NAIRALAND THREAD TO ENABLE THEM KNOW WHEN NEXT THE TRAINING WILL COME UP IN THEIR AREA. YEA, THATS IT, SO FOR ALL MY CALLERS FROM NSUGBE,GET SET FOR NEXT WEEK. ALL THE NSUGBE STUDENTS SHOULD ALSO MAXIMIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY ESPECIALLY THOSE IN DEPARTMENTS RELATED TO THESE ITEMS WE ARE TRAINING PEOPLE ON
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
YES, D SEMINAR WL TAKE PLACE NEXT MONDAY AND TUESDAY. D VENUE WL BE ANNOUNCED BY TOMORROW AS I WAS UNABLE TO PAY FOR D VENUE TODAY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
THE VENUE IS LIKELY GOING TO BE IN THAT SAME SCHOOL THAT WAS USED LAST TWO MONTHS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
onyeakwanga:

okay, take this and later I'll drop more

Today we will talk about The SKELETON. In production the skeleton refers to the basic frame work of the product this is to say the core content of the product. The skeleton is subdivided into four sections which are as follows viz
1 The Active Ingredients
2 The Builders
3 The Additives
4 The preservatives

The active ingredients are those ingredients that gives every product the function for which that product is known. There are so many ingredients introduced into d production process but not all those ingredients are important. There are those ingredients that you can decide to ignore but there r dos that are do without and are highly indispensable such that without them the product will not deliver to taste. Such ingredients are those ingredients that are referred to as the active ingredients. It could be just one or two or three in the whole production process but there could be up to ten ingredients introduced into the make up of that product.

More explanations will come up later
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
onyeakwanga:
Remember my phone no and my blog is in the very opening page i .e .page 0.

last time I talked about the active ingredient

I want to talk about builders today
what is the difference BTW solid air freshener and the liquid air freshener
what is the difference BTW solid shoe Polish and liquid shoe Polish
think and give answer to this question
post it here

if you couldn't I will tell you in d next post
THE DIFFERENCE IS IN THE TYPES OF INGREDIENTS THAT WERE USED.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
THE VENUE HAD BEEN SECURED
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:46am On Jun 30, 2016
onyeakwanga:
THE VENUE HAD BEEN SECURED
THE NAME OF THE VENUE IS DIVINE INTERVENTION SCHOOLS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2016
WHEN YOU LACK #1000 YOU WILL KNOW THE VALUE OF #1000. BUT IF YOU HAVE IT ON YOU, YOU WON'T KNOW THE VALUE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2016
The address is no 18 nwokedi street, opposite tobis factory
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
onyeakwanga:
The address is no 18 nwokedi street, opposite tobis factory
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT IN LIFE, ONCE YOU PAY THAT PRICE YOU GET THE STUFF. SO MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND PAY THE PRICE FOR SUCCESS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2016
50 ITEMS WILL BE TREATED, LATER I WILL WRITE OUT ALL THE ITEMS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2016
THE RESPECT ACCORDED TO YOU IS A FUNCTION OF THE KIND OF WORK YOU DO
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2016
onyeakwanga:
THE ADDRESS OF THAT VENUE IS NO 18 NWOKEDI STREET, OPPOSITE TOBIS FACTORY, 3-3, NKWELLE EZUNAKA. FOR FURTHER DIRECTIONS, CALL MR BRIGHT ON 08068027745
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
TWO MORE DAYS TO GO
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
SUCCESS IS CHOICES. MAKE A CHOICE TODAY AND YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
TWO DAYS TO GO
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
NEVER MISS AN OPPORTUNITY TO ADD VALUE TO YOURSELF
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2016
JUST ONE MORE DAY TO GO.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
tomorrow is d day
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2016
today is d d day
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
YEA I'M ON MY WAY TO THE TRAINING GROUND. ITS ANOTHER DAY OF ADDING VALUE TO LIVES. WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY OF GETTING TRANSFORMED
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
YEA, TODAY'S SEMINAR JUST ENDED NOW
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2016
THE TRAINING CONTINUES TODAY BY 4PM AT THE SAME VENUE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by phemsonol: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2016
onyeakwanga:
THE TRAINING CONTINUES TODAY BY 4PM AT THE SAME VENUE

@OP......pls I want to knw how whiteboard marker ink is produced and to also ask u of when u will be coming to lagos for the seminar/training....... Thanks
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
phemsonol:

@OP......pls I want to knw how whiteboard marker ink is produced and to also ask u of when u will be coming to lagos for the seminar/training....... Thanks
IT IS PRODUCED FROM THE MIXTURE OF DIFFERENT SOLVENTS. AS FOR LAGOS, I DON'T HAVE A FIXED TIME FOR SEMINAR THERE. IT OCCURS SPONTANEOUSLY, JUST KEEP AN EYE ON THIS THREAD AND YOU WL BE FORTUNATE TO KNOW WHEN NEXT I WL COME TO LAGOS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by stadora(f): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Oga pls how do i handle lumps in nitrosol? Wil it stil disolve, or wot can i do about it?
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by ceilo: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2016
stadora:
Oga pls how do i handle lumps in nitrosol? Wil it stil disolve, or wot can i do about it?
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by galaxybabe3(f): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
stadora:
Oga pls how do i handle lumps in nitrosol?
Wil it stil disolve, or wot can i do about it?
Hello stadora, to avoid lumps, add Nitrosol into water and not water into Nitrosol , little by little, but then if you already have the lumps, add caustic soda and stir vigorously, it will help dissolve d lumps.uwc!
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:39am On Jul 09, 2016
when you loose what you have, you will know the value. try to preserve what you have by playing according to rules

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (39) (Reply)

Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.