Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan (22841 Views)

Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2014
Whether you people like it or not, GEJ is still gonna win next year. We re are only gonna see figures that day. You wait and see! Buhari and his friends promised that Nigeria experience a blood bath right That's what am waiting for... Tongues out. Hahahahaha
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by manutdadex(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2014
ayindejimmy:

Buhari, during the meeting, was said to have told
Tunubu in clear terms that he would neither run
with him nor accept a Muslim-Muslim pairing,
adding that if he pushed it too hard, he (Buhari)
might be compelled to stand down even as the
party’s candidate.When Tinubu tried to make
Buhari see things his way, a shouting match
ensued, compelling the general to walk out on
Tinubu so that the situation would not degenerate.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/-Osinbajo-s-
emergence-the-drama-the-intrigues/197056/

This is how purposeful leaders handle matters.
There's no excuse on Gej's part.
The buck stops at his desk. Whatever decisions he
takes, he is culpable
was said? Lolz..very gullible set of people in naija!
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by ttomexy(f): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2014
very interesting, president jonathan is now a pastor
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by omenka(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2014
You can never give what you don't have.

2 Likes

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2014
BossAyuk:
Funny thread cheesy cheesy
is so funny that our confirm clueless president is senseless.or i am not sure he said this.
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by softtouch2(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2014
When a Man receives advise from bedroom, it is always contradictory to reality. Such men are always clueless.
It won't be a surprise to know GEJ only holds the ATM card to his account, it was PEJ who have the PIN.

2 Likes

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2014
manutdadex:
clueless citizens!! Gej is very intelligent! Cant wait for d presidential debate!!
Of course
We would see if ur messiah will have something new to say other than the ones he has been saying
Tell me any debate free of insulting that APC have won
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Purity1(f): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2014
angelsing:
Guess we can safely say u can read peoples thought and see the future..with ur gift u cud work for the sss in intelligence gathering...This ur line of thought is just an assumption which may or may not happen as the case may be..If Buhari becomes the president and he does not perform, we will kick him out just as we will kick anyone who does not perform.

wait untill your house is on fire and about burning to ashes, before you take action. If it was so easy why didn't you kick OBJ out and he ruled you for 11yrs without any change.
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by payan(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2014
O MA SE O. WE GO MANAGE AM TIL FEB 2015 BEFORE U RELOCATE BACK TO OTUOKE
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by angelsing(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Mark my word,if buhari gets into power,it wont be easy to kick him out as people want with jonathan now.Bear in mind"he is a MILTARY MAN AND THEIR HEART IS AS STRONG AS STONE".IF YAR ADUA DINT DIE,GOODLUCK WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT.
I dont support the fact that he is saying his advisers confuse him in decision making because he is an adult,what i am saying is if presidency must change,IT MUSNT BE BUHARI.
My thoughts though.
I get your point, u must also remember Nigerian's are wiser now and they are looking forward to a better nation..The fact he was a military man does not mean he can't be kicked out, this is democracy not a military dispensation..Now talking about not fielding Buhari as APC candidate, it wud have been an easy win for the opposition..Politics is about the game of numbers, who more can bring that numbers for APC than Buhari. Though I would have preferred someone else but I don't think he is a fanatic like some people term him to be...If he does not perform like I said, we will kick him out come next election!
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2014
For goodness sake who proof reads or advises this man on what to say or write?

He just ends up making a fool of himself all the time. Every one gets different opinions or advise that's y we are all unique individual

But on running a nation with over 170m people? You must surround urself with only the proven best and also be intelligent. Which he has neither

Does this man actually know just how much nigerians want him out of seat?

If this man wins.....................May GOD save nigeria. I can't imagine 4 more years with him

1 Like

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2014
payan:
O MA SE O. WE GO MANAGE AM TIL FEB 2015 BEFORE U RELOCATE BACK TO OTUOKE

I dey doubt he will go back.which place go want am,sorry to say he lacks all qualities of a leader and as an ordinary citizen, lacks confidenxe, intelligence,focus.............

I just want to see what he will do when he loses. Probably move to another african country
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Rhozabeth(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2014
Is that not a sign that u ve surrounded urself with people who are not only unintelligent but also think of their pocket alone!
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by seyipee2011: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2014
Obasanjo's book said it all.
Mr President you just confirmed what was written about you in the book.
No wonder all d decision U've taken dus far has taken Nigeria backward and not forward
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by whytfaz(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2014
Even the president himself is a contradiction
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2014
angelsing:
I get your point, u must also remember Nigerian's are wiser now and they are looking forward to a better nation..The fact he was a military man does not mean he can't be kicked out, this is democracy not a military dispensation..Now talking about not fielding Buhari as APC candidate, it wud have been an easy win for the opposition..Politics is about the game of numbers, who more can bring that numbers for APC than Buhari. Though I would have preferred someone else but I don't think he is a fanatic like some people term him to be...If he does not perform like I said, we will kick him out come next election!

On point.Apc could have given another candidate a chance but unfortunately, they presume he is the best.

I really don't want buhari either but better him than jonathan.I also feel buhari might do just one term.he is 72 for goodness sake amongst several other reasons
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2014
What else can i say . . .
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2014
angelsing:
I am happy with this your quote"Though i would have preferred someone else".
Lest i forget,He is really a Fanatic,dont be decieved.Just dig deep.
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by ify84(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2014
manutdadex:
he wont understnd u..wen him neva b common class captain b4

True, only those who have never been a leader, class rep, dept president, etc..... Will condemn dix statement. They have never been in a meeting when a fellow exco stand up and say d leader is not listening.

2 Likes

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by angelsing(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2014
Purity1:

wait untill your house is on fire and about burning to ashes, before you take action. If it was so easy why didn't you kick OBJ out and he ruled you for 11yrs without any change.
Its because we had no better opposition to counter PDP then and election then were massively Rigged!..Presently INEC are better than then. Imagine if APC does not perform after taking the post of the president, we will have strong opposition in PDP to kick them out..We the masses are wiser now and are willing to fight for our Vote..Whoever among them does not perform, we will kick them out with our vote...

1 Like

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by angelsing(m): 9:16am On Dec 19, 2014
abeautifulchick:

I am happy with this your quote"Though i would have preferred someone else".
Lest i forget,He is really a Fanatic,dont be decieved.Just dig deep.
Like I said, its what the opposition as made us to believe...wonder why all this din't come out in 2003/2007 until now..Its just and assumption and a way to make him vindictive..Anyway its not our fault that the present administration gave us no choice than to vote for someone else.
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by mamajohn(f): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2014
A leader cannot perform better than the quality of advise he gets, it's a good time for you to step down sir rather than waste taxpayers money of a fruitless second term ambition.
Nevertheless ,
Help is on the way.
I can hear the sound of abundance of rain
There's change in the air.
Buhari/Oshibajo 2015 is the change.
Sai APC!
Sai Buhari!!
Sai Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by angelsing(m): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2014
emiraty:

On point.Apc could have given another candidate a chance but unfortunately, they presume he is the best.

I really don't want buhari either but better him than jonathan.I also feel buhari might do just one term.he is 72 for goodness sake amongst several other reasons
I don't think they presume him to be the best..what is the point of fielding someone u know can't win u an election even if he is the best..They can pick a second best and surround him with the best and they will still achieve same result which is good governance..my opinion though
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2014
angelsing:
Like I said, its what the opposition as made us to believe...wonder why all this din't come out in 2003/2007 until now..Its just and assumption and a way to make him vindictive..Anyway its not our fault that the present administration gave us no choice than to vote for someone else.
On the contrary,it came up in 2003/2007,that was why he lost woefully.
Meanwhile,thought he said he will never contest for presidency again after loosing out the last time.The greatest problem a grown man can have is indecision.Such an indecisive man is not fit for that position.
Anyway lets agree to disagree but dig deep like i advised so we dont regret at a later time.
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by angelsing(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2014
abeautifulchick:

On the contrary,it came up in 2003/2007,that was why he lost woefully.
Meanwhile,thought he said he will never contest for presidency again after loosing out the last time.The greatest problem a grown man can have is indecision.Such an indecisive man is not fit for that position.
Anyway lets agree to disagree but dig deep like i advised so we dont regret at a later time.
Okay oo if u say so...Glad we argued without throwing banters at each other irrespective of our line of thought
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by caxim04(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2014
grin
OtunbaJega:
Who says this nigga is not clueless?

me

oya aa!!!!!! TANoids support.

grin
OtunbaJega:
Who says this nigga is not clueless?

me

oya aa!!!!!! TANoids support.
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Bayswater: 9:37am On Dec 19, 2014
Emphany:
This little opportunity given to most of you in a chat room,u see the right to disrespect even your present president,you would never have such freedom in 1985,and because you are babies and you do not know about Buhari,you open your mouth to talk because you have one.I pray you dont bite your fingers in 2020,and if you are from the north,then i dont expect you to,afterall anywhere is good for you to lay your heads(you dont need a good shephard) NIGERIA DONT NEED CHANGE,its has been a slogan for too many years,NIGERIA NEED IMPROVEMENTS. And if change is what Buhari has to offer,there will be no continuity, BUHARI(4in1) wants to fight corruption when Tinubu and Amechi is their major fund raisers, I WONDER if Nigrians are FOOLS.

Yes, a larger percentage of Nigerians are fools; especially my people in the Southwest. We are so backward, sometimes I wonder why we use the wisdom God have us backwardly shocked
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Purity1(f): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2014
angelsing:
Its because we had no better opposition to counter PDP then and election then were massively Rigged!..Presently INEC are better than then. Imagine if APC does not perform after taking the post of the president, we will have strong opposition in PDP to kick them out..We the masses are wiser now and are willing to fight for our Vote..Whoever among them does not perform, we will kick them out with our vote...
alright.
But come 2015 GEJ will assume that seat again, if it's not done on a free and fair note, it'll be rigged.
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2014
angelsing:
Okay oo if u say so...Glad we argued without throwing banters at each other irrespective of our line of thought
Thats where intelligence come in.I dont believe in insults,i believe anyone can get his or her points across without bantering words because at the end "ITS ONLY THE POINTS THAT ARE NEEDED NOT THE INSULTS.
Thats what we call "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM".
Cheers all thesame.
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by 100Cents: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2014
nationwide1:
Only a sincere and honest man can speak like this. May God who gave Solomon the wisdom to rule also give our president the needed wisdom to govern Nigeria.

Amen and also the Wisdom to fight corruption and jail looters of government treasury..
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by 100Cents: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Thats where intelligence come in.I dont believe in insults,i believe anyone can get his or her points across without bantering words because at the end "ITS ONLY THE POINTS THAT ARE NEEDED NOT THE INSULTS.
Thats what we call "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM".
Cheers all thesame.

English..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“buhari Will Destroy Nigeria If We Don’t Drive Him Away” – Fayose Says / Pls: Which Bank Opens On Saturday? / Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.