Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... (2174 Views)

Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? / Is It Alright To Ask A Girl For intimacy On Her First Visit / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 19, 2014
We want each other, but we don't need each other. I will take her out on a date. This has a potential of blooming into a long-term relationship. And I wanna table out plans pertaining my career/business I have laid out in the next one year : Is this a good idea ?

Meanwhile, I seem to be having this deep spiritual communication with her; like we just communicate with each other in our minds : Is this kinda normal or is this some silly season ?
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 19, 2014
i dont get

1 Like

Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by djeezy(m): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2014
Smh
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 19, 2014
runzlord:
i dont get

Look a little deeper cool
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 19, 2014
neutralwaya:
like we just communicate with each other in our minds
Some kind of telepathic communication?
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2014
Zeemoor:

Some kind of telepathic communication?

Confirm. Have you experienced that before ?
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 19, 2014
runzlord:

looking......

Get lost sad

looking......

looking......

looking......

looking......

looking......

looking......

i still dont get

Get lost sad
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Princecalm(m): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2014
How can you love her and still not love her at the same time.
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Medunah: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2014
Op is confused.....well, i have only seen telephatic communication happen in movies
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by daben1(m): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2014
What's this one saying?
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2014
No, I haven't experienced your kind of 'telepathic communication'
neutralwaya:

Confirm. Have you experienced that before ?
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2014
Zeemoor:
No, I haven't experienced your kind of 'telepathic communication'

Then, what kind have you experienced ?
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2014
Medunah:
Op is confused.....well, i have only seen telephatic communication happen in movies

Well, you find it confusing cause you see things superficially.
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by itstpia8: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2014
Humans, always looking for love.
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2014
Princecalm:
How can you love her and still not love her at the same time.

It's means I love her personality. But on still waters, on the SPEED to proceed.
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2014
neutralwaya:

Then, what kind have you experienced ?
^^
Phone telepathy and mental telepathy with People I have close bonds with, not someone I 'love but not in love with' grin
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by zoeee(f): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2014
runzlord:
i dont get

Honestly!
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by justmag(m): 7:39am On Dec 19, 2014
English language please??
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Zeemoor:

^^
Phone telepathy and mental telepathy with People I have close bonds with, not someone I 'love but not in love with' grin

Understandable. Well, mine is emotional telepathy.
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by itstpia8: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2014
When did "like" become a dirty word.
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Princecalm(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2014
neutralwaya:

It's means I love her personality. But on still waters, on the SPEED to proceed.
are you confused.
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Am i the only one that doesnt understand the op??
How can you love someone abd not be in love with her??
Am confused.
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Chilug(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2014
Astra body communication
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Elcemento(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2014
undecided undecided
kristina1:
Am confused.
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Princecalm:
are you confused.

I am not. Just gauging my speed cool
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Looks like relationship between two confuse people
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Omg, so there's a guy out there who gets it? Congrats, OP. Not on your predicament of course, but on your grasp tongue

Loll @ your comments tho forreal.
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
Omg, so there's a guy out there who gets it? Congrats, OP. Not on your predicament of course, but on your grasp tongue

Loll @ your comments tho forreal.

On my grasp ? How do you mean ?
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by olosk(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
What is this one sayin naaaaa.
Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by angelsing(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
kristina1:
Am confused.
its possible to love someone and no be in love with her...Its like u have an affection for someone which is close to being in love, u will do anything for the person just to make them happy but deep down ur emotional attachment is still not there genuinely..when u are in love with a person its natural, u can't point out the particular reason u feel that way about the person..Many people will never be in love till they die, they will love their spouse but will never be in love with him/she

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though..... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
angelsing:
its possible to love someone and no be in love with her...Its like u have an affection for someone which is close to being in love, u will do anything for the person just to make them happy but deep down ur emotional attachment is still not there genuinely..when u are in love with a person its natural, u can't point out the particular reason u feel that way about the person..Many people will never be in love till they die, they will love their spouse but will never be in love with him/she
Tanx alot
I undastnd it better now

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Sex Was To ....... / JEEZZZ!!! See How This Bae Park This Guy Strongroom / Is Your Gf Or Bf Better-looking Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.