Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

My Experience With A Runz Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Runz Girl (2183 Views)

Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl / This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Runz Girl by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 25, 2015
Meet this runs girl at a bar, she agreed to followed to my hotel room, never knew this would spell disaster for me, she charged 10k, which i paid outrightly. Now straight to this morning, i woke up, saw her off, came back to my hotel room, and found out 20K was now missing from my jean trouser pocket. I couldn't laugh and I couldn't vex, I was amazed and wondered how she did it, i could swear that she was on the bed all the time. thought things like this only happens in nollywood movies and music videos.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Runz Girl by StPete: 4:31pm On May 25, 2015
Dayum!
Re: My Experience With A Runz Girl by TrishaP(f): 4:45pm On May 25, 2015
Seems this issue of fuel is not affecting you. There are people looking for that 10k to do better things with.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Runz Girl by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 25, 2015
So _stupid.

Am I supposed to be sorry for you, after being this unbelievably _stupid?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Runz Girl by Jayjay0(m): 7:58pm On May 25, 2015
mmmmmmm undecided
*speechless*
Re: My Experience With A Runz Girl by AAinEqGuinea: 10:48pm On May 25, 2015
Lol story

Look at your loss as "helping" her because by sexing her so hard and good she now has to go home and rest instead of seeing more clients to make more money

^any story works bro to help with the reality that you were just played
Re: My Experience With A Runz Girl by softmind24: 10:55pm On May 25, 2015
Hmmm
Re: My Experience With A Runz Girl by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
TrishaP:
Seems this issue of fuel is not affecting you. There are people looking for that 10k to do better things with.

Choiiii....!!! You go fear pouring of mind na.
Re: My Experience With A Runz Girl by faith551(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Let's give the Op a standing ovation, u try well well
Re: My Experience With A Runz Girl by MizTyna(f): 12:02am On Jun 03, 2015
Guess that could be considered as a tip or Value added tax (VAT). Pele *yimu*

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Runz Girl by MizTyna(f): 12:03am On Jun 03, 2015
faith551:
Let's give the Op a standing ovation, u try well well

*stands up clapping*
Re: My Experience With A Runz Girl by youngberry001(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2015
erhmm@op if u re in need of a slap ahbeg wake me up mcheeew"""back to my bed jhor#
Re: My Experience With A Runz Girl by Richy4(m): 3:51am On Jun 03, 2015
It was an honest mistake. I guess you have learnt from it.
Re: My Experience With A Runz Girl by dasrackhor(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2015
fhranciz:
Meet this runs girl at a bar, she agreed to followed to my hotel room, never knew this would spell disaster for me, she charged 10k, which i paid outrightly. Now straight to this morning, i woke up, saw her off, came back to my hotel room, and found out 20K was now missing from my jean trouser pocket. I couldn't laugh and I couldn't vex, I was amazed and wondered how she did it, i could swear that she was on the bed all the time. thought things like this only happens in nollywood movies and music videos.
so what r we suppose to do?pity yha sorry ass.Hell no....bt wait oooo 10k for dis fuel scarcity palava time..Nawa ooooo
Re: My Experience With A Runz Girl by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2015
fhranciz:

Lol, that's the first place ANYONE will look.

Next time try your shoe or keep it on the table and swallow your key.
Re: My Experience With A Runz Girl by faith551(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:

*stands up clapping*
Lol, I was hoping you clap on his chin, the guy too Mumu

(1) (Reply)

Very Romantic Story 18+ Only Pls / Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? / Who Is More Mad!! Emperor Musiwa Or Mrcock From Peckham, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.