Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member (26082 Views)

My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member. THE SUN / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
donnypool:

totally rightly correctly written. As for delta state, we still prefer this nigeria, but i'll advocate for true federalism
as long as u still got the hausa/fulani who believe they are born to rule n the ever betraying yorubas,that true federalism u're talking about is a mirage..if u know whats gud for ya,u wont post that piece...
I got traces of edo in my home and i know full well,despite the gov ropping his arsse with da northern party, where the da edos stand.
The edos/niger delta stand for freedom and emancipation..
Viva niger delta
viva Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by XXX5(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
The Nigerian Military gonna defend and maintain her territory... Biafra can never exist...never... Long Live Nigeria.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by FreeGlobe(f): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
donnypool:

no you guys are not civilize at all. what are the plans on ground to sustain your economy?

you illiterate should be fighting for true federalism, and after you have been able to sustain that region without the help of every other regions, you can vote to become an independent state and rule yourselves.

Ibo people lack senses since colonial master came. instead of ojuku to fight for federalism, he decided to fight a civil war
which region do igbos sustain from? igbos have all needed natural resources. It is people like yorubas and hausas who depend on ss/se oil that should panic. igbos currently receive 0% help from any region in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Qelvin:

son of an uncircumcised lunatic,Ngwakwe only posted a speculative or perhaps acccurate map sketching the whole Biafran region by its actual origin,at least as far back as 1967 that was what the map of Biafra looked like during the wake of secession...and not necessarily by way of coercing the non Igbo speaking tribes of the old Eastern region into Biafra... you surely don't need to be lectured on the basic awareness that there are Igbo speaking people in those states who might want to identify themselves with Biafra, are you really this d.a.f.t? who made a Lilliputian like you the rational centrepiece of Igbo related matters in the first place?

Yeah rabid dog. Exactly the way they identified with Biafra in '67 that makes u perpetually sorrowful dung beetles keep crying sabotage to this day. Nitwit go and rest and stop making a mockery of urself.
Have u gone to ask the Igbo speaking people in those lands if they are willing to join u thoughtless fools or u will just try and drag them along in ur madness and when they choose to fight against u, nitwits like u will start calling them saboteurs.
History is there for u to learn from. Only goats dont learn.
Perhaps u are a goat.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Yeah rabid dog. Exactly the way they identified with Biafra in '67 that makes u perpetually sorrowful dung beetles keep crying sabotage to this day. Nitwit go and rest and stop making a mockery of urself.
Have u gone to ask the Igbo speaking people in those lands if they are willing to join u thoughtless fools or u will just try and drag them along in ur madness and when they choose to fight against u, nitwits like u will start calling them saboteurs.
History is there for u to learn from. Only goats dont learn.
Perhaps u are a goat.
I really rue the woman who birthed you...so the Asaba massacre of several hundreds of civilians was not enough sacrifice to the Biafran course? for the umpteenth time you degenerate i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e, the Igbos of both the old Midwest and Eastern region fought and died for Biafra...notable Biafran warriors like Nwawo, Achuzia, Nzeogwu,Asoya were all Igbos of the Midwest regions come to mind,and many more of them who sacrificed their lives defending Biafra...the whole saboteur complex was categorically used on the non Igbo speaking people mostly in the riverine areas you nonentity.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Qelvin:

I really rue the woman who birthed you...so the Asaba massacre of several hundreds of civilians was not enough sacrifice to the Biafran course? for the umpteenth time you degenerate i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e, the Igbos of both the old Midwest and Eastern region fought and died for Biafra...notable Biafran warriors like Nwawo, Achuzia, Nzeogwu,Asoya were all Igbos of the Midwest regions come to mind,and many more of them who sacrificed their lives defending Biafra...the whole saboteur complex was categorically used on the non Igbo speaking people mostly in the riverine areas you nonentity.

Story for the gods. LMAO
Bitter fool. I bet u also conveniently forgot that there are Igbos both of the old eastern and western region who also fought AGAINST Biafra?
Revisionist mugu. U better learn to tell a full-sided story. Nobody wants ur Biafra ruled by sentimental mugus. Keep it limited to the southeast. Anything further than that is asking for trouble.
And if u are really ready for Biafra, u will come and negotiate it. U cant expect us to just join because u want it.
And u fools better start working on ur economy if u want Biafra. I want to see Igbos running to the east for jobs and opportunities instead of going to Lagos. Then I will know u are ready.
Till then u Biafran supporters are just chest beating thoughtless apes. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
truefact:

Honestly you must be a deranged human. What concerned you if Igbos want biafra? I thought your likes hate Igbos, why are you not happy to see them leave your nigeria? You sound so stupid and incoherent. ..

For your information, the likes of Okorocha are the Igbos sabos
.what is wrong with this one? You sound so pathetic!
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by cheruv: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

See shameless thief. U cannot stand on ur own two legs. U always need people to join urselves to. Why are u adding Bayelsa and other south south states to ur useless Biafra? Did any Ijaw or Efik follow u to the Addis Ababa meeting? Dishonest thieves. U better limit ur useless land of the rising sun to the 5 southeast states plus Igbo territories in SS.
better cool
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Ngozi123(f): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nobleval:
this must a joke! shocked

I hate biafra! Nigeria must be one.Our problems as a nation can't vanish if we realize that dream. I was invited by a friend to attend one of their numerous conferences in Hamburg,but I declined...why? I hate the ideology. Secession isn't always the solution to our problems. Ask S.Sudan e.t.c

We need to look inside us and purge ourselves,get ride of greediness,corruption,tribalism(it exists among the Igbos),jealousy,and...name them.

We are better off as Nigerians,dänke.

I agree. We need to completely get rid of corruption if we want Biafra (or Nigeria) to be a prosperous country.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ngozi123:

I agree. We need to completely get rid of corruption if we want Biafra (or Nigeria) to be a prosperous country.
thank you dear,some people are just blinded by ignorance to see reason.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Ngozi123(f): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's the arrogant nature of the typical Igbo man - Are you aware that they invented the generalization that Hausas are dumb,backward and stupid beyond redemption. Yet the same people are holding them by the jugulars for more than 50yrs ...THINK

You're doing the exact same thing that you're accusing the Igbos of doing.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ngozi123:

You're doing the exact same thing that you're accusing the Igbos of doing.
How?
Am I not pointing out the obvious ?
Or the truth is just so bitter that we can't just say it the way it is and get over it? My kind of person wouldn't hesitate in telling my own parents the truth if it is obvious that they are wrong unless otherwise they were quoted out of context or unjustly.

If you cannot perceive and see for yourself the arrogant nature of the ones arguing blindly right on this thread, then I am afraid I have nothing to say to you and I can't help you either.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by SOUNDKING: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Biafra is my hope!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Ngozi123(f): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
How?
Am I not pointing out the obvious ?
Or the truth is just so bitter that we can't just say it the way it is and get over it? My kind of person wouldn't hesitate in telling my own parents the truth if it is obvious that they are wrong unless otherwise they were quoted out of context or unjustly.

If you cannot perceive and see for yourself the arrogant nature of the ones arguing blindly right on this thread, then I am afraid I have nothing to say to you and I can't help you either.

There's telling the truth... then there's generalising. You've clearly done the latter as you've assumed that all Igbos think alike.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by predentstats: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
ikweremilitant:
congratulations biafra.hw i wish we nija deltans wil see d light and get out of dis poo cald naija

There are majority of Ibos/Ibibios in Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River states. I'm sure the Niger Delta and South South region are in the Biafra plan.

The creation of South South as a region was to balance three geo political zones in the south else we know south east an south south is eastern Nigeria.
We should not allow haters to derail this thread by causing confusion among Easterners because the south east and south south wants to pull from these haters.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by kettykin: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
XXX5:
The Nigerian Military gonna defend and maintain her territory... Biafra can never exist...never... Long Live Nigeria.
if only they defended bakassi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
FreeGlobe:

which region do igbos sustain from? igbos have all needed natural resources. It is people like yorubas and hausas who depend on ss/se oil that should panic. igbos currently receive 0% help from any region in Nigeria

what is ur natural resources? coal and lime stone?
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rexxie:

as long as u still got the hausa/fulani who believe they are born to rule n the ever betraying yorubas,that true federalism u're talking about is a mirage..if u know whats gud for ya,u wont post that piece...
I got traces of edo in my home and i know full well,despite the gov ropping his arsse with da northern party, where the da edos stand.
The edos/niger delta stand for freedom and emancipation..
Viva niger delta
viva Biafra

we are not biafra, we will not join you people. you ibos are the most tribalist people ever. you hate other tribes, we don't want to end up like native americans or south sudan. we like us like this. you can start biafra, oil region aint gonna be part of it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ngozi123:

There's telling the truth... then there's generalising. You've clearly done the latter as you're assuming that all Igbos think alike.
When you come into a place where 100% are of the same stock and they share the same ideology who wouldn't generalize?

Even if my generalization might sound too harsh they still hold a lot of truth and there are certain factors that have made such generalization very very valid and denying that generalization is similar to denying the fact that Igbos are bitter and has a great deal of animosity towards the minority people of the Niger Delta over their own fault and not the Niger Delta people's fault.They accuse them for betraying their effort during the war even as it was obvious that they themselves never prepared for the war but greed and selfish interest prompted Ojukwu to put the cart before the horse and people paid for it including innocent minorities in the then Eastern region.

Who would even help a man with expansionist tendencies and the tendency to commit genocide win a war? unless those people are daft.

Nne, Do a background check on the attitude of your people towards their host communities.........I'm not saying that the Niger Delta people are saints but your people certainly aren't angels either.They have a case to settle and a lot of them and instead of them to try and make peace with their neighbors which would usher in mutual trust and respect ,they are busy sharing territories on the internet and still barking out orders - This is the 21st century.......Make una go sit down for one corner make we see road.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Ngozi123(f): 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
When you come into a place where 100% are of the same stock and they share the same ideology who wouldn't generalize?

Even if my generalization might sound too harsh they still hold a lot of truth and there are certain factors that have made such generalization very very valid and denying that generalization is similar to denying the fact that Igbos are bitter and has a great deal of animosity towards the minority people of the Niger Delta over their own fault and not the Niger Delta people's fault.They accuse them for betraying their effort during the war even as it was obvious that they themselves never prepared for the war but greed and selfish interest prompted Ojukwu to put the cart before the horse and people paid for it including innocent minorities in the then Eastern region.

Who would even help a man with expansionist tendencies and the tendency to commit genocide win a war? unless those people are daft.

Nne, Do a background check on the attitude of your people towards their host communities.........I'm not saying that the Niger Delta people are saints but your people certainly aren't angels either.They have a case to settle and a lot of them and instead of them to try and make peace with their neighbors which would usher in mutual trust and respect ,they are busy sharing territories on the internet and still barking out orders - This is the 21st century.......Make una go sit down for one corner make we see road.

I find it quite ironic that you're condemning the igbos for supposedly stereotyping Hausa people as stupid while justifying your own generalisation that Igbo people hate people from the Niger Delta. I can prove that your argument is flawed right now- I am Igbo and I do not harbour any ill will to people from the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Story for the gods. LMAO
Bitter fool. I bet u also conveniently forgot that there are Igbos both of the old eastern and western region who also fought AGAINST Biafra?
Revisionist mugu. U better learn to tell a full-sided story. Nobody wants ur Biafra ruled by sentimental mugus. Keep it limited to the southeast. Anything further than that is asking for trouble.
And if u are really ready for Biafra, u will come and negotiate it. U cant expect us to just join because u want it.
And u fools better start working on ur economy if u want Biafra. I want to see Igbos running to the east for jobs and opportunities instead of going to Lagos. Then I will know u are ready.
Till then u Biafran supporters are just chest beating thoughtless apes. grin grin
who are the "us'' here? grin grin grin come off it man...you are probably just another yoruba troll Lmaooo, you easily gave yourself away with your self-addling rants and preposterous vituperations...a typical trait befitting of attention whoring animals like you who will never remain relevant in the long scheme of events, cause only an insane person like you will issue baseless threats from the comfort of your mother's decrepit one room apartment... so its pointless civilizing you with facts...at the risk of debasing myself to your low gravity of reasoning by wasting a quotient of my brain cells engaging you in any debate,can you mention one Igbo of the old Midwest and East that fought against Biafra?...name just one and I will name 100 Anioma diplomats and Military personnels dead or alive that fought for Biafra till the end.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ngozi123:

I find it quite ironic that you're condemning the igbos for supposedly stereotyping Hausa people as stupid while justifying your own generalisation that Igbo people hate people from the Niger Delta. I can prove that your argument is flawed right now- I am Igbo and I do not harbour any ill will to people from the Niger Delta.
Go to the streets and do your research and stop trying to give that 'I'm a good person' attitude thing.

If you doubt me ,let's take it like a serious research thing and work towards it and you'd be surprised how your folks see other people around them.We do intermarry and do everything together yet the animosity is still there no doubt.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by fx45(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
samxylino:
fools. think say na only mineral resources de make a country survive ....dis pple go suffer after few yrs
The haters have arrived as expected! It really baffles me how U can hate someone and yet U can't let them out of Ur miserable life

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by superstar1(m): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Y1bos have resources and they are running away from their cursed gully eroded land. Wonders shall never end shocked shocked

These delusional people always believe others are as daft as them. Y1bos have been thinking upside down since 1860.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by superstar1(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
fx45:

The haters have arrived as expected! It really baffles me how U can hate someone and yet U can't let them out of Ur miserable life
When they had the opportunity to pull out of the country, when Ironsi took over after killing the leaders of others, why did they not pull out of the country then?

Y1bos smartness is at par with that of a toddler.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
superstar1:

Y1bos have resources and they are running away from their cursed gully eroded land. Wonders shall never end shocked shocked

These delusional people always believe others are as daft as them. Y1bos have been thinking upside down since 1860.
yeah we are running from our gully eroded lands(whatever that means to you) to take over the lands of our perennial slaves..the yaribas, starting from our newly annexed territory Lagos we shall expand our control over yaribaland...the curse Afonja incurred upon you animals by Alaafin Aole is surely beginning to manifest itself grin grin grin grin.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by fx45(m): 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
robosky02:

we cant accept this thing

go your way NIGER DELTA dont need this gabbash abeg

we stand on our own find your level there cos we will not back you guys

if na mistake we go go there go correct am simple
Another Yoruba fool claiming to be Niger-Delta... I guess Ur sorry-ar.se won't know that Abia state is part of the Niger-Delta....

And where and what exactly do U call Niger-Delta?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by predentstats: 12:00am On Dec 20, 2014
why did ICJ not judge and cede Bakkasi land by the people - if they want to be Cameroonians or Nigerians?

lets forget about lashing out on ourselves.

SE and SS are ONE. I don't care what anyone thinks about it. Has similar cultures and traditions and they easily mingle as one unlike with Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by superstar1(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

yeah we are running from our gully eroded lands(whatever that means to you) to take over the lands of our perennial slaves..the yaribas, starting from our newly annexed territory Lagos we shall expand our control over yaribaland...the curse Afonja incurred upon you animals by Alaafin Aole is surely beginning to manifest itself grin grin grin grin.

Gala selling y1bos are dreaming of owning Lagos
2by2 inches rented shop owners are hallucinating about owning Lagos.
Child traffickers in the name of learning trade are fantasising about having a stake in Lagos.
We have heard your rants repeatedly and we are tired of your dubious claim. Shows us the fact, bunch of self delusional liars.
We remain your lords and we shall forever be.
Everybody is looking for territory to.annex, even cannibalistic coward and sissy rebels too are looking for one. What were your useless forefathers looking at, when the ore proactive forefathers of others were acquiring frontiers for their born and unborn descendants?
Recover your houses and streets in PH first,rename PH And Obigbo second, before you can talk of Afonja.

Did your descendant even ever had a war Generalismo, talk less of having an Emperor like Alaafin. Y1bos lack history and the best of them that was recorded was them dancing round a pot of boiling human being.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by ak47mann(m): 12:05am On Dec 20, 2014
Biafra will emerge some day but the new progressive country will not answer biafra any-longer,in future it will be a country others will envy to be honest nigeria are ethnic and religious divided.In europe Czechoslovakia later separate as Slovak and Czech are the same people both speak the same language and culture but they manage to separate peacefully but they still maintain healthy relationship.One European man told me that a country like nigeria will be difficult to reach her greatness due to religious and ethnic divide,boko haram is there fighting for their own Islamic state for the past 5yrs they have made a significant progress,nigeria military resources has been exhausted,soldiers are facing life sentence cause of mutiny or due to lack of ammunition's. Niger delta constitutes abia imo asaba part of benue and anambra even some parts of akwa-ibom which share the same towns with aro in abia state, akpabio clans will be recognize in the new country just the other day he honored the brave past biafran soldiers.Other tribes in niger delta can remain with nigeria is their own cup of tea we are going to protect our territories and leave peacefully with nigerians that work and do businesses in our land,we cannot discriminate anybody no matter who you are and where you came from you are free to leaves among us and enjoy all the facilities in our new country,your life and properties are well protected by the authority they can have equal right just like any other citizens.The new law includes any discrimination will face jail maximum jail term once you are reported to the authorities.

It is time we turn the new leaves and face reality in our hands that nigeria is not one we are one just for the benefits the elites are getting from oil and gas revenues from the niger delta this is why an average hausa elite will not mind bombing schools and mosques in his state if his oil licence is being threatened.The political system is all about benefits APC flag bearer and his deputy is all about benefits; they will secure their own share first before any other group can,this is why many of them see igbos as a threat because we are like obstacle in their missions this is why they will write different articles against us even use some paid igbo agent too.Nigerian biafran war will not happen again AU EU NATO UN will never allow that to happen again they will make it hard for nigeria, recent blockade on nigeria military warfare on war against Islamic terrorist like boko haram will give you an idea we are not in the 60s any longer were a country can illegally acquired arms from private arms dealers those days are over everything must past through the new UN arms approval polices cool

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
Fool,did you see the AU memo and list of attendees? undecided

This same propaganda of lies killed more people in the civil war than the Nigerian bullets.

Igbos deceiving themselves since 1968 grin
why dontcha do ur miserable leprous arsse a huge favor by sticking up something long n barbed in it,huh?its been whistling n drumming n trumpetting sporadically all day n da ooze n stench in da air aint diffusing gud,diickhead....
Peg up da hole n gedda4koff loser,u aint making no senses at all dammit!

Viva the land of the rising sun.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by fx45(m): 12:12am On Dec 20, 2014
SamIkenna:

Do you think after murdering 3 million in cold blood that we can ever be friends?
And who gives a hoot about being trusted or as you put it 'being committed to the Nigerian project?' Shekau's parents and forebears were committed to the Nigerian project in case you didn't realize.

Remember this: Biafra will get the last laugh. Our last laugh will come because we worked for it unlike the recipients of 'One failed Nigeria' whose current preoccupation is monthly oil allowance and unbridled hunger for Ask Rock.

The nail through the heart of Nigeria shall be driven with the same mercy, love, and passion that saw the death of millions of my brothers and sisters - a genocide for which no apologies have been rendered so far.

Nigeria is on a suicide mission, this much I can say - I hope you don't fall asleep at the wrong time.

Happy holidays.
Epic! U've made my day bro...

In any case they don't know, 2015 is around the corner..... The death-nail is about to be struck and alot of them will be caught napping. The Nigerian project is speeding towards a catastrophic end. Sai Buhari is the code word...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Supreme Council On Islamic Affairs Condemn Nigeria’s Stand On Palestine Issue / Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari / Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.