Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member (26105 Views)

My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member. THE SUN / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by SamIkenna: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
This same greed was the main Achilles heels of Biafra.

You annexed the lands belonging to the minority people and you call them Biafrans - I'm even shocked that this same generation are hell bent on making the same mistake all over again with reckless abandon and foolish bravado. If they so much want to emancipate themselves from the one Nigeria project why don't just go alone or ask other ethnic minority groups if they have an interest instead of trying to force them to become united with you at all cost.
Unity by force is robbery

In other words you agree that our presence in Nigeria is a brazen robbery?
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
SamIkenna:

In other words you agree that our presence in Nigeria is a brazen robbery?
Then leave and stop forcing others to leave with you then.

Can't you see that with your mentality that you'd be worse than Nigeria? undecided
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
donnypool:

you lie bro, go to Nsukka and see how one small tribe (ibo) are called animals because they don't speak the general igbo language. I know more about ibo people, i schooled in igbo land. no south south igbo want to join your biafra.
the biafran map includes ijaw, itshekiri and the whole south south, I dont understand what else you are saying grin

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
SMH
With you Igbos I can actually agree that ignorance and arrogance is a serious health issue but how an entire ethnic group seem to be suffering from such disease still beats my imagination.
you should also assume AU is ignorant and arrogant. Ode
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by truefact: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:
The average daft Igbo believes that all Igbo must think like him. U can see them calling into question the Igboness of active nairaland Igbo like Nobleval and Anambra11. They dont believe that not all Igbo want Biafra.
Cognitive Dissonance.
To these set of daft Igbos, it is either their way or the highway. That is why they will try and insult and oppose any Igbo with differing political views. The same thing they did to Okorocha.
Sensless beings. I guess this is what happens when Upper Iweka touts have access to mobile phones and internet.
Honestly you must be a deranged human. What concerned you if Igbos want biafra? I thought your likes hate Igbos, why are you not happy to see them leave your nigeria? You sound so stupid and incoherent. ..

For your information, the likes of Okorocha are the Igbos sabos

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
I agree with you. Even within the Niger Delta we have lots of unattended troubles. We are yet to have bearing for our collective progress.
Look at this GEJ hater now claiming Ijaw.
May thunder fire u der.
Let's see if ur buhari wins (GOD forbid) let him come n drill oil, let's see.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
customized13:
you should also assume AU is ignorant and arrogant. Ode
Fool,did you see the AU memo and list of attendees? undecided

This same propaganda of lies killed more people in the civil war than the Nigerian bullets.

Igbos deceiving themselves since 1968 grin
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
customized13:
the biafran map includes ijaw, itshekiri and the whole south south, I dont understand what else you are saying grin

grin grin...is u that sabi, i don go gym
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
kcswat:

Look at this GEJ hater now claiming Ijaw.
May thunder fire u der.
Let's see if ur buhari wins (GOD forbid) let him come n drill oil, let's see.
I support you on this one.

The man doesn't even know the significance of GEJ's Presidency as long as he is collecting his monthly stipend from the jan.jaweed party. grin

Yet he's opening his mouth to claim Ijaw. angry

If he knew how the policies of people like Buhari and co disenfranchised him for far too long ,he would change his music but again just like the house negro of Malcolm X he loves his oppressor more than his oppressor loves himself. grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
I'm not saying that they aren't smart or that all Igbos are bad but the truth is; their collective arrogant nature is becoming unbearable by the day everywhere they go and once you point out these things to them they quickly cry 'JEALOUSY' for their progress ,even as their people are running away enmasse from their local areas which tells you how hard it is over there just like every other part of the country.

We and the Igbos have a lot in common but to out-rightly make up a stupid map and calling everyone else 'Igbo' (Biafrans) is totally unacceptable.

totally rightly correctly written. As for delta state, we still prefer this nigeria, but i'll advocate for true federalism
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
every Igbo sounding/speaking name and individual is by all means Biafran(few exceptions like the typical minority of Igbo speaking sub-groups in Rivers state like the Ikwerre with their identity crisis can make the decision to either go with their kin or stay in Nigeria, we won't force anyone) but as far as I know the entire Anioma people of delta state,Benue Igbos,and a fair number of Igbos in Rivers state identity themselves fiercely with the ideals of Biafra cause they see themselves as pure and homogeneous IGBOS...short and simple, the other Niger delta ethnic groups like the Ijaws, Itshekiris, Urhobos, Ogoni's, Efiks, Ibibio's..are our friends and allies;and are thus open to trading partnership with us.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Qelvin:
every Igbo sounding/speaking name and individual is by all means Biafran..short and simple.
Absolute hogwash.

Just like every English sounding/speaking name and individual is by all means English. undecided
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Kenai: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Qelvin:
every Igbo sounding/speaking name and individual is by all means Biafran..short and simple.

This is wrong. Because, if your username is anything to go by, then your name is most likely "Kelvin" - an English name - but that doesn't make you English.

Northerners have names like "Mohammed" and "Abdul" - names of Arabic origin - But that doesn't make them Arabs.

Leave people alone to be what they want to be.
It's not by force.
Have some pride, dude.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by docsholz(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
I don't give a Bleep

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
Fool,did you see the AU memo and list of attendees? undecided

This same propaganda of lies killed more people in the civil war than the Nigerian bullets.

Igbos deceiving themselves since 1968 grin
wetin this one dey talk undecided undecided

This is the map of Biafra recognized by AU.

Or you want me to disbelieve AU and believe a crazzy bigot like you?
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
Absolute hogwash.

Just like every English sounding/speaking name and individual is by all means English. undecided
you are not Igbo,so I see no reason why you worry yourself over Igbo affairs...Its rather irritating.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Kenai:

This is wrong. Because, if your username is anything to go by, then your name is most likely "Kelvin" - an English name - but that doesn't make you English.

Northerners have names like "Mohammed" and "Abdul" - names of Arabic origin - But that doesn't make them Arabs.

Leave people alone to be what they want to be.
It's not by force.
Have some pride, dude.
go to Asaba or Ogwashi Uku and raise a debate about their Igboness...I doubt you will come back in one piece.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by SamIkenna: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
Then leave and stop forcing others to leave with you then.

Can't you see that with your mentality that you'd be worse than Nigeria? undecided

In your haste to sound intelligent you forgot that no one asked you to 'leave' with them. Did Biafra ask you to join?
Don't run your BP high on issues that have no need for you.

Those who're patriotic to Biafra are passionate and genuine lovers of their nation. If only half the number of you guys daily bashing Biafra have a tenth of Biafrans' passion and patriotism for your failed 'One Nigeria' - how great Nigeria would have been. But you fellas don't have it and as such have resorted to unwarranted hate on a another man's project.

If anyone needs a reason for Nigeria's emptiness today is his day.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Kenai: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Qelvin:

go to Asaba or Ogwashi Uku and raise a debate about their Igboness...I doubt you will come back in one piece.

I merely pointed out the fallacy in your post.
I have a baptismal name of Hebrew origin. That doesn't mean I'm Israeli.
Let it go, dude.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
Qelvin:

you are not Igbo,so I see no reason why you worry yourself over Igbo affairs...Its rather irritating.
This isn't an igbo forum my friend.

Stop crying like a biitch. grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
SamIkenna:

In your haste to sound intelligent you forgot that no one asked you to 'leave' with them. Did Biafra ask you to join?
Don't run your BP high on issues that have no need for you.

Those who're patriotic to Biafra are passionate and genuine lovers of their nation. If only half the number of you guys daily bashing Biafra have a tenth of Biafrans' passion and patriotism for your failed 'One Nigeria' - how great Nigeria would have been. But you fellas don't have it and as such have resorted to unwarranted hate on a another man's project.

If anyone needs a reason for Nigeria's emptiness today is his day.
grin

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
customized13:
wetin this one dey talk undecided undecided

This is the map of Biafra recognized by AU.

Or you want me to disbelieve AU and believe a crazzy bigot like you?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
This isn't an igbo forum my friend.

Stop crying like a biitch. grin
same old deflective rants from an insecure b.a.s.t.a.r.d, I should know better than engaging a sub-human in any discourse.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Blackvampire(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hey i dont care what anyone tinks am a proud igbo from delta ndokwa east and am in suport of biafra..even my grand father fought in the civil war..and i abide by is legacies...too hell with one nigeria..

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
Qelvin:

same old deflective rants from an insecure b.a.s.t.a.r.d, I should know better than engaging a sub-human in any discourse.
grin cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
orimsamsam:
Then i guess there is ntin bad in biafran having their own republic. But you cannot eat your cake and have it. If u want biafra relinquish all ur post in the federal republic of nigeria.
2 Ur international passport and nigeria national indentity card hand it over to the nigerian authority.
3 And lastly those of you living in lagos. Go back to ur village

the fool of the day..

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by FKO81(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
SamIkenna:

Good luck in wherever you choose to be - Ijaw republic or Nigeria.
Ignore that fake nigga he's western product claiming Ijaw he is APC nairaland pro trying to incite Igbos and Ijaw, they are many of them here claiming south south, those that believe that south south oil is good for Nigeria but their sons are worst to govern Nigeria, you can see how they used Amaechi against his people and dumped him, he is not good for VP position but best as campaign manager (APC ATM), when it comes to Nigeria politics they remind Amaechi, Odili and likes they are Igbos and can't be trusted with national power, but for resourses the slaves and their masters remind them they are not Igbos. The word Igbo scares the living shits out of them.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=Kenai post=29033676]

I merely pointed out the fallacy in your post.
I have a baptismal name of Hebrew origin. That doesn't mean I'm Israeli.
Let it go, dude.[/quote
I could give less fvcks about your name and its origin, I'm strictly stating my facts from a prism of existential reality: and as a young man who has met many Igbo speaking folks from all parts of Nigeria in the diaspora, I can emphatically tell you that a very large number of them identity staunchly with their Igboness and Identity...I attended a convention for all Anioma people in Houston,Texas about three months ago...and I was opportune to have a lengthy discussion with an elderly man well read man from Agbor, and in the course of our conversations about the political and regional complexities in Nigeria dating to the pre-independence era,he told me all they(the Anioma)people want is Biafra since the concept of Nigeria is more or less dead to the average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
FKO81:

Ignore that fake nigga he's western product claiming Ijaw he is APC nairaland pro trying to incite Igbos and Ijaw, they are many of them here claiming south south, those that believe that south south oil is good for Nigeria but their sons are worst to govern Nigeria, you can see how they used Amachi against his people and dumped him, he is not good for VP position but best as campaign maneger (APC ATM), when it comes for Nigeria politics they remind Amechi, Odili and likes they are Igbos and can't be trusted with national power, but for resourses the slaves and their masters remind them they are not Igbos. The word Igbo scares the living shits out of them.
I should have known the twerp wasn't even Ijaw...
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
truefact:

Honestly you must be a deranged human. What concerned you if Igbos want biafra? I thought your likes hate Igbos, why are you not happy to see them leave your nigeria? You sound so stupid and incoherent. ..

For your information, the likes of Okorocha are the Igbos sabos

Mumu pikin. Descendant of daft baboons who dont know how to plan.
Nobody has a problem with ur Biafra. Unless u have comprehension problems u will notice I dont have a problem with ur Biafra. The problem I have is with Ngwakwe's map that added the whole of Rivers and Bayelsa and Akwa-Ibom and Cross River to Biafra.
But people like customized13 has set things straight. The Biafra ends at Asaba and Oyingbo. Good.
At least he was truthful unlike the rest of u Biafran fools like u. Quote me again dickhead and I will make mincemeat of ur ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Mumu pikin. Descendant of daft baboons who dont know how to plan.
Nobody has a problem with ur Biafra. Unless u have comprehension problems u will notice I dont have a problem with ur Biafra. The problem I have is with Ngwakwe's map that added the whole of Rivers and Bayelsa and Akwa-Ibom and Cross River to Biafra.
But people like customized13 has set things straight. The Biafra ends at Asaba and Oyingbo. Good.
At least he was truthful unlike the rest of u Biafran fools like u. Quote me again dickhead and I will make mincemeat of ur ancestors.
son of an uncircumcised lunatic,Ngwakwe only posted a speculative or perhaps acccurate map sketching the whole Biafran region by its actual origin,at least as far back as 1967 that was what the map of Biafra looked like during the wake of secession...and not necessarily by way of coercing the non Igbo speaking tribes of the old Eastern region into Biafra... you surely don't need to be lectured on the basic awareness that there are Igbo speaking people in those states who might want to identify themselves with Biafra, are you really this d.a.f.t? who made a Lilliputian like you the rational centrepiece of Igbo related matters in the first place?

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by FKO81(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
FKO81:

Ignore that fake nigga he's western product claiming Ijaw he is APC nairaland pro trying to incite Igbos and Ijaw, they are many of them here claiming south south, those that believe that south south oil is good for Nigeria but their sons are worst to govern Nigeria, you can see how they used Amaechi against his people and dumped him, he is not good for VP position but best as campaign manager (APC ATM), when it comes to Nigeria politics they remind Amaechi, Odili and likes they are Igbos and can't be trusted with national power, but for resourses the slaves and their masters remind them they are not Igbos. The word Igbo scares the living shits out of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed / Silverbird Cinemas Opens At Jabi Lake Mall / Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.