Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. (4677 Views)

You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) / Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. / Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by mistabiola: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
clevvermind:
Honestly, buhari can't win next year election. Let us not deceive ourselves . I think he will fail again. I don't know where buhari is going to get his votes from. Jonathan will definitely get almost all the votes during next year election.
The SE, SS and part of the SW and the North will vote for Jonathan and that will leave buhari to failure. Buhari can't win next year election. Mark my word. Jonathan will definitely dominates come next year.

You guys are feeling the tension right cheesy grin

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by JoeCutie(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Alcatraz001:
Even if Buhari loses next year,I surely know that some ibos will be killed and am very happy about that as these ibo pple hate Nigeria to the point of wanting us to suffer for 4 more years under Jonathan.

What have the Present generation of Yorubas andd Hausas done to the ibos to warrant this much hate and bile? Is it our fault Ojukwu took you thru a senseless war and 3 million souls were wasted?
Are ibos not seeing how bad things have gone in this country for the past 4 years? Christmas is next week and everywhere is so dry.Jonathan and his ibo ran government have looted all the money in the coffers of the Country.

I am rest assured of one thing,as long as this country remains one,the ibos would never ascend the throne as they have shown us how much ill will they wish this country.We are watching.

I trust the northerners to displace millions of ibos next year at any sign of rigging or manipulation of the election results.

Buhari/Osinbajo till 2019!!!
May Amadioha strike you dead! And he sure will. You know how he works? Just watch & see.

You must castigate the Igbos before ever you take your cursed meals. Castrated Fool! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by emiye(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
tomakint:

Which North? Do the maths yourself: NW (7 States); NE (6 States) and NC (6 States) total from North Bloc is 19 States. The question I am asking you is; how many States from the North do you think Buhari will win and how many Jonathan will lose?

It seems you like to ask this okporokpo question! ok, Buhari won 12 out of the 19 northern states, it will increase to at the very least 14 northern states in 2015.
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by zendy: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
clevvermind:
Honestly, buhari can't win next year election. Let us not deceive ourselves . I think he will fail again. I don't know where buhari is going to get his votes from. Jonathan will definitely get almost all the votes during next year election.
The SE, SS and part of the SW and the North will vote for Jonathan and that will leave buhari to failure. Buhari can't win next year election. Mark my word. Jonathan will definitely dominates come next year.

I can tell you that when it comes to the SE and SS,GEJ has already 'locked up' the place. Buhari has more chances of winning elections on planet Mars than winning in these two zones
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
JoeCutie:
May Amadioha strike you dead! And he sure will. You know how he works? Just watch & see.

You must castigate the Igbos before ever you take your cursed meals. Castrated Fool! undecided

Na Ogun (god of iron) go kill you.You think I will refrain frm saying the truth so as to make you and your ilk feel good? You pple have been a thorn in the flesh of Nigeria for the past for years and you expect us to look while you destroy our nation due to bitterness from the Civil War.Na we send Ojukwu make he sacrifice una on the platter of greed?

Ojukwu's mistake has denied future generations of bright ibo youths from ever ascending Nigeria's Presidency.I am mostly disappointed in the present generation of ibo youths and leaders who have refused to let go of the pains and bitterness of the civil war.You ibos are very happy with the way Ebele Jonathan is destroying the fabric of this nation because you feel you ibos have lost out in the Power game? God will not allow you!!! Mark my words,we will correct the Jonathan mistake by Feb.2015 insha Allah!!!

NB:This post is from a christian from the Southwest.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by maestroferddi: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Alcatraz001:

It won't get to me as I am safely holed up in my region and we have been waiting for an opportunity to show the ibos our "Appreciation" of all the hate and disrespect they have shown us for being so hospitable to them thru the years.

Any sign of fleeing into our territory frm the displacement which is sure to happen to the ibos in the north to our territory will be met with brutal and precise assault on human and material interests of the ibos.Shebi you ibos call yorubas cowards abi? We shall see next year.

You think you can hate 2 major ethnic groups and go scot free? This time we will complete the massacre of the Civil war. Greedy ingrates!!!

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo!!!
I thought of ignoring you but let me ask what is in your brain: is it akamu or grey matter?

In your senseless ranting about who could be killed and who would be displaced, you like many blinkered/narrow-minded SWners and your northern co-travellers are making one laughable assumption.

The assumption you jokers are making is that you hold a monopoly/patent on violence. Have you asked yourself what would become of Nigeria were the Niger Delta (hoping you know parts of the SE is in the Niger Dellta) militants to take up arms again and return to the creeks?

You think folks from SS and SE cannot float their own versions of Boko Haram to ensure that Nigeria would not only become Afghanistan but halt any semblance of exploration from the Niger Delta? Can your state survive beyond three months without Abuja allocation derived from oil proceeds from ND?

OK you expect the rest of Nigeria to dobaale and tell Buhari ranka dede for emerging as the messiah president of Nigeria even when sundry incendiary and seditous statements credited to him are responsible for some of the myriads problems bedevilling Nigeria today?

My friend use your head.

1 Like

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
zendy:

I can tell you that when it comes to the SE and SS,GEJ has already 'locked up' the place. Buhari has more chances of winning elections on planet Mars than winning in these two zones
u are indeed correct. 100% correct.
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
maestroferddi:
I thought of ignoring you but let me ask what is in your brain: is it akamu or grey matter?

In your senseless ranting about who could killed and who would be displaced, you like many blinkered/narrow-minded SWners and your northern co-travellers are making one laughable assumption.

The assumption you jokers are making is that you hold a monopoly/patent on violence. Have you asked yourself what would become of Nigeria were the Niger Delta (hoping you know parts of the SE is in the Niger Dellta) militants were to take up arms again and return to the creeks?

You think folks from SS and SE cannot float their own versions of Boko Haram to ensure that Nigeria would not only become Afghanistan but halt any semblance of exploration from the Niger Delta? Can your state survive beyond three months without Abuja allocation derived from oil proceeds from ND

OK you expect the rest of Nigeria to dobaale and tell Buhari ranka dede for emerging as the messiah president of Nigeria even when sundry incendiary and seditous statements credited to him are responsible for some of the myriads problems bedevilling Nigeria today?

My friend use your head.
dnt mind that guy. he is sick.
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by zendy: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Alcatraz001:

Na Ogun (god of iron) go kill you.You think I will refrain frm saying the truth so as to make you and your ilk feel good? You pple have been a thorn in the flesh of Nigeria for the past for years and you expect us to look while you destroy our nation due to bitterness from the Civil War.Na we send Ojukwu make he sacrifice una on the platter of greed?

Ojukwu's mistake has denied future generations of bright ibo youths from ever ascending Nigeria's Presidency.I am mostly disappointed in the present generation of ibo youths and leaders who have refused to let go of the pains and bitterness of the civil war.You ibos are very happy with the way Ebele Jonathan is destroying the fabric of this nation because you feel you ibos have lost out in the Power game? God will not allow you!!! Mark my words,we will correct the Jonathan mistake by Feb.2015 insha Allah!!!

NB:This post is from a christian from the Southwest.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo!!!

Don't decieve your self. Ojukwu showed the world that Nigeria is the biggest fraud ever visited on the Igbo man. The so called 'fabric of a nation' you talk about only exists in the mind of the deluded foool. Listen,if there was a referendum today about who wants to remain Nigerian and who wants to opt out,the people of the South-south and the Igbos will run out of Nigeria that same day. If Nigeria is your country then bear in mind you don't have any country. What you have is a "charade" and we Igbos are going to help you people carry on this fraud known as Nigeria which Ojukwu fought to liberate his people from by voting massively for Jonathan.
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by tuborme: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Alcatraz001:
Even if Buhari loses next year,I surely know that some ibos will be killed and am very happy about that as these ibo pple hate Nigeria to the point of wanting us to suffer for 4 more years under Jonathan.

What have the Present generation of Yorubas andd Hausas done to the ibos to warrant this much hate and bile? Is it our fault Ojukwu took you thru a senseless war and 3 million souls were wasted?
Are ibos not seeing how bad things have gone in this country for the past 4 years? Christmas is next week and everywhere is so dry.Jonathan and his ibo ran government have looted all the money in the coffers of the Country.

I am rest assured of one thing,as long as this country remains one,the ibos would never ascend the throne as they have shown us how much ill will they wish this country.We are watching.

I trust the northerners to displace millions of ibos next year at any sign of rigging or manipulation of the election results.

Buhari/Osinbajo till 2019!!!

Stop being afraid of the igbos. We are capitalists by nature....we must do well in all conditions...the only tribe the british could not colonise because their indirect rule refused to work us....we circumcised our boys before oyibo came. Nigeria should better tap into our democratic culture and become stable. There is no word for touting in igbo language incase you dont know.
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by badex11: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Please Kindly assist to cast your vote for my daughter by liking her picture in the ongoing cussons baby moments competition. Her name is DEBORAH ANJOLAOLUWA
here is the voting link
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=276
Thank you and God bless

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Pls go ahead and blow up the Oil installations.You will suffer the pollution and degradation alone.

Now let me tell you,in aa situation where jonathan loses the election(He is very likely to) and he attempts or rigs the elections,he would be disgraced out of office (Laurent Gbagbo style) and the Niger Delta will be invaded to secure the vital Oil and Gas installations of Nigeria.You ibos think you and the Niger deltans own the Oil? What a delusion!!! Nigeria under Buhari will not hesitate to invade the Delta and resist any attempt to test the will of the new administration.This is a promise,pls you all should be well guided.Asari, tompolo and Jonathan are not bigger than Nigeria.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by tuborme: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Alcatraz001:
Pls go ahead and blow up the Oil installations.You will suffer the pollution and degradation alone.

Now let me tell you,in aa situation where jonathan loses the election(He is very likely to) and he attempts or rigs the elections,he would be disgraced out of office (Laurent Gbagbo style) and the Niger Delta will be invaded to secure the vital Oil and Gas installations of Nigeria.You ibos think you and the Niger deltans own the Oil? What a delusion!!! Nigeria under Buhari will not hesitate to invade the Delta and resist any attempt to test the will of the new administration.This is a promise,pls you all should be well guided.Asari, tompolo and Jonathan are not bigger than Nigeria.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

You are suffering from Igbophobia. Campaign on issues. Your principal wants to protect our economy by stabilising oil prices abi? He should tell us his road map to achieving that. Change my foot!
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
tuborme:

Stop being afraid of the igbos. We are capitalists by nature....we must do well in all conditions...the only tribe the british could not colonise because their indirect rule refused to work us....we circumcised our boys before oyibo came. Nigeria should better tap into our democratic culture and become stable. There is no word for touting in igbo language incase you dont know.

Who's is afraid of the ibos? A tribe that has not got her bearing right? Please stop deluding yourself.

The ibos should first decide what they want before other Nigerians take them seriously.is it Nigerian Presidency of Biafra? The ibo race is stuck because you will get neither of your aspirations as long as you don't forget the incidences of the Civil War and forge alliances with other ethnic groups.

As for the Jonathan Presidency and the "ibo Democratic Culture", we would see about that in Feb 2015.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by akinvest(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mogidi:

Buhari should prepare for the 2019 election with Fashola, not the present comedy with Osibanjo.
By 2019 Buhari "ll b useless, heshould go and relaxed like formal president IBB.
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by tomakint: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
emiye:

It seems you like to ask this okporokpo question! ok, Buhari won 12 out of the 19 northern states, it will increase to at the very least 14 northern states in 2015.
I know you are new to Nigerian politics let me welcome you formally to Nigeria. Go on with your 'baseless calculations' Feb. 14, 2015 is just around the corner.
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by tuborme: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Alcatraz001:

Who's is afraid of the ibos? A tribe that has not got her bearing right? Please stop deluding yourself.

The ibos should first decide what they want before other Nigerians take them seriously.is it Nigerian Presidency of Biafra? The ibo race is stuck because you will get neither of your aspirations as long as you don't forget the incidences of the Civil War and forge alliances with other ethnic groups.

As for the Jonathan Presidency and the "ibo Democratic Culture", we would see about that in Feb 2015.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

The Igbos are the most detribilized nigerians, we do not care who rules Nigeria, we care about who delivers the best environment for businesses to thrive, the best environment for investment, we do not want free education, we want qualitative education...we do not want cheap fuel, we want level playing ground for businesses not minding were you are from. We want healthy competition in the manufacturing sector.

Obasanjo tried all he could to kill the industries in Igbo land....lo and behold, the industries are coming back. Our competitive spirit will develop nigeria.
We do not want sharia infested general...we want a secular nigeria were I am allowed to sell my hero beer on the streets of Kano with no sharia police attacking me. I want a Nigeria were we have criminal code accross all the states and no penal codes anywhere.

No amputations for any reasons. Before I became a nigerian, I was first an Igboman. Respect that and we have peace. Justice is what we want and not peace. You sell your cattle in enugu while i sell my beer in Kano chikenah! One nigeria
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by Emphany: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tinubu, Buhari and their APC gang,You have not allowed GEJ one day of peace in Office. Despite all the efforts and great economic management and infrastructure development Nigeria has witnessed in this administration, no peace for our ever hard working President.

Does Tinubu and his APC(4in1 party&supporters) gang think they can ever rule this country in peace based on the example they have set?

FOR GOD'S SAKE...Buhari wants to fight corruption...can somebody please ask him HOW when he has the likes of Tinubu and Amaechi as his party major sponsors...YOU DON'T BITE THE FINGERS THAT FED YOU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by emiye(m): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
tomakint:

I know you are new to Nigerian politics let me welcome you formally to Nigeria. Go on with your 'baseless calculations' Feb. 14, 2015 is just around the corner.

I laugh @ me "new to Nigerian Politics."......

If Rigging is what you are banking on......... You are so wrong...... Rigging a man on a weak platform like CPC is understandable.

In 2011, Northern PDP governors worked so hard for GEJ via rigging to reduce the margin of loss.

The kind of massive rigging in the North , SS and SE by the PDP in 2011 can not repeat itself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 / BREAKING: Deadly Explosion Rocks Kano / Buhari Robot Offs As He Falls In Aso Rock VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.