Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Does Buhari Have A University Degree? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Buhari Have A University Degree? (39144 Views)

What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja / What Does Buhari Do For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Gozieobasi: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

so no education qualification you can rule naija but to be level 10 in civil service you need degree. but why he is not educated how will he know what to do?
why the hype in degree qualification,mind u top nolly wood stars most of them had got no degree but they are successful.
Now our current leader had a phd but unfortunately this has not transform to development so sad.

3 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by curtain: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
APC has blundered again, now they want someone who dosnt like reading to be signing contracts and assenting bills for them.

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by tolux247(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
Remember that clueless GEJ hold a PHD in Zoology.... Animal

4 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by rbjimoh: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:
Can you tell me if Buhari have degree or just WAEC? because no one want olodo to rule them. Obama is graduate, same as Germany, Britain, Japan and China. Naija people deserve a graduate as well, that's why oyinbo people think we are mumu.
. Olusegun Obasanjo didn't have university degree but his 100 times better educated than the slowpoke Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by johncreek: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Yes he does have... #Haters

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by jeje123(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
SweetJoystick:
Common sense is truly not common, your GEJ wey get degree, come get PHD wetin he don use am do? Better the life of Nigerians or just himself and cronies?
I wonder haters becareful buhari for president till GEJ get sense!

3 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by miracle4(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

somebody posted he has degree from nigeria defence college or so, so he finish primary or he can't be allowed in naija defence academy
With the Quota system in place then, any one from the North can sneak in even without knowing how to spell Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
GEJ has a PhD what how has it bettered our lives?

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:
Can you tell me if Buhari have degree or just WAEC? because no one want olodo to rule them. Obama is graduate, same as Germany, Britain, Japan and China. Naija people deserve a graduate as well, that's why oyinbo people think we are mumu.
He has a professor as vice.

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by soludo93(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hadone:
So what if he dont? Remember that clueless GEJ hold a PHD. What colour does it added to his poor & empty administration?

If GEJ who is a graduate is clueless, then Buhari who isn't but an illiterate is a mere cow.

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by kenex4ever(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hadone:
So what if he dont? Remember that clueless GEJ hold a PHD. What colour does it added to his poor & empty administration?
U should learn how to write in english first b4 u start insulting a PhD holder.
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by jamst(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
huh! Wonder shall never end...firstly,he is too old to rule and now he doesnt have a degree...see pdp e-rat enemy of progress.either you pdpigg/saTANoid like it or yes(not),buhari is our choice! Period

3 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by FolarinToks: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

i cant write but am not looking for presido job.

Can you do me a favour? Just zip it.

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

Your Grammar though can make any man reject school and the degrees that come with it.

3 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Olafeyeni: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Born on Thursday,17 th December,1942 in
an ancient village called Dumurkol near
Daura town[now under Katsina
state ],General Buhari is traced to a noble
Fulani family since his father, Adamu was
the village chief and his mother,Zulaihat
was the daughter of Musa Sarkin Dogarai
[ i.e. the Head of the Daura infantry
Division] who still doubled as the son of
Kauran Daura Lawal[ i.e. the Head of the
Daura Armed Forces] at the time.He grew
up in nobility and started his education
from Daura and Mai Adua primary
schools,1948—52;Katsina Middle school
1953—55;Katsina Provincial secondary
school [now Govrnment college
Katsina]1956—61;Nigerian Military Training
college, Kaduna 1962;Mons officer Cadet
school, Aldershot United Kingdom,1962—
63;Defence Service Staff college,
Wellington, India January –November 1973
to Army War college 1979—80 in the United
States of America. I wish the space would
allow me to itemize his military career for
the benefit of my readers. Meanwhile,
General Buhari is married with eight
children and I pray that all of them will
become [i. e. spiritually speaking ] the
carbon copies of the father.

3 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by victorazy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
babyosisi:

https://www.facebook.com/kokobaiye.abeki/posts/813051315418210

The man is a blockhead
Itiboribo
That's why he took over by a coup,the only thing he knows is force
Common entrance he will carry class for head

I tell u. Somebody who headed nnpc and nigeria before and could not save to 1million naira but only cattle? No house in Abj, his presidential form was purchased by his supporters? This guy will crumble us walahi! GEJ till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by ofala(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
If only Nigeria will get a true leader that hates corruption the way GMB does....

Let's not waste this Golden opportunity because, to me: corruption is the ONLY problem we have here in Nigeria at the moment!

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by biafranqueen: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
peleson:
Buhari took over power destroying democratic system, declared no party and had intention of ruling forever!
IBB said buhari failed all his exams in the military. That he remains the only officer who couldn't pass his exams in Nigeria Army! What a pity. No wonder he could be booted out of power that way. Tinubu has same plan for him,
Say no to Olodo buhari
grin

Babangida said that "regrettably it turned out that Major
General Buhari was too rigid and uncompromising in his
attitudes to issues of National significance. Efforts to
make him understand that a diverse Polity like Nigeria
required recognition and appreciation of differences in
both Cultural and Individual Perceptions only served to
aggravate the Attitudes".
Pa Muhammadu Buhari (72) is the only Nigerian senior
military officer that failed all the senior examinations in
the history of Nigerian Military.
If you check the official names of officers likes of IBB,
Idiagbon, Diya, Danjuma, Akhigbe, Abdulsalami, Aikhomu.
etc you see a suffix, FSS, Psc, MNi., Pa Muhammadu
Buhari has none. He failed the Command and Staff
College exams and all other Military examinations (Psc
means Pass staff college).

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by rasco2000me: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ur name speak for u .ragamofeen.u are block head u don"t which one is geater between 16 and 19 as ur phd president can not difrencaite

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by FolarinToks: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
kenex4ever:
U should learn how to write in english first b4 u start insulting a PhD holder.

Guess what! Gej is as bad as that guy you quoted. Haha lol

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by jeje123(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

i check google already and i check wiki and still no education
No matter what haters said my vote belongs to GMB

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
You are wrong Thief O does in fact have a degree, his problem is that he is a fool and a criminal who works for enemies of Nigeria.
rbjimoh:
. Olusegun Obasanjo didn't have university degree but his 100 times better educated than the slowpoke Jonathan
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by nice4igbo: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
tell buhari to go and watch nicki minaj ass ok

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Roum(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
If buhari has no qualifications and he behave sensibly than Jonathan would it be safe to say that Jonathan should go and tear his credentials!
correct talk from reasonable brain..

3 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by sukkot: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
quid:

illiterates wiil not rule nigeria
too late. illiterate gej and patience are alrready ruling naija. dia ris god oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Omadachi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
What has the one that have PHD done to better the life of Nigerians?Buhari has what it takes to reduce corruption to the bearest minimum in dis country.What we want is performance and not credentials.Is obvious that GEJ has failed woefully.All we want is change,m

3 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by madjune(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

so it wrong that i ask if he has degree abi? who want olodo ruler, waka make i pass

Seriously, you need to upgrade your worldview-its not everyone with a university certificate is super smart and,not all without university degrees are olodos.

It takes intergrity, vision and the charisma to inspire. These are some critical attributes that make a leader and unfortunately, you may not learn or acquire them in school.

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by ONYX5(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
rozayx5:
the dude is an economic illiterate
yeah we know by stabilising the oil market abi? so you had to fool yourself too SMH

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Sharksblow(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:
what a shameful excuse. so, if he is gonna be a better candidate, we should continue suffering because one incompetent fellow has a PhD. With the present one der, oyinbo people don't think we are mumu abi? yeye

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by leo1234(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kakpos:
with this your English and stela or stealer oduah,goodluck, mama peace buhari speak better English than this your ibo brothers criminals after the election we will deport all your criminal brothers home

What is this one saying
I see envy tongue
Igbos will continue to invest in any peaceful part of Nigeria because it is their right.
From ur moniker I guess you are from borno state tongue
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by NwaJesusteete(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
No, nt at all,
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by millionaireman: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
If buhari has no qualifications and he behave sensibly than Jonathan would it be safe to say that Jonathan should go and tear his credentials!

Ethnic/religious bigot like you may never see any good behaviour from a PhD holder Goodluck Jonathan, so long as Jonathan is not one of your tribe/religion.
Jonathan has behaved better than all Nigeria's past Presidents/Heads-of-State.

Examples:
Jonathan has not ordered the type of Odi/Gbaramaturu massacre.

Jonathan has not ordered kill-every-living thing in the northeast to stop Boko Haram.

Jonathan has not ordered the blockade of borders to starve to death the children of those now fighting against Nigeria - as in Biafra.

They questioned you to state your Buhari's academic qualification, you left the question, but instead went to insult the president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Enugu Miliken Hill Road At Night As Gov Ugwuanyi Lights It Up / Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) / Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.