Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Does Buhari Have A University Degree? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Buhari Have A University Degree? (38496 Views)

What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja / What Does Buhari Do For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by bashydemy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
chernest2002:
but not in Nigeria cause dull brain is too much here especially in the northern parts
hahah i guess you right bro as UNN send list of 27 groundnut sellers to NYSC.. haha But i have never heard of that from any Northern University so far.. Sorry you are a disgrace to your lineage.

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by PapiWata: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
bashydemy:
Look at the fool ooo, You said Buhari has no degree and can't rule cos leader's of foreign countries has degree and someone bring you back to history lane by mentioning Abraham Lincoln who today the US still uses his style of leadership and constitution to rule the great Country... Guy you need to be tied to a truck and drag around your community for bringing shame to them..

Looking back a few hundred or thousand years of human history, to justify hiring a stark illiterate and serial murderer, to rule and ruin a MODERN African nation, is an egregious affront against progress and advancement, as well as an insult to the intelligence of 200 million voters.

For daring to make such an absurd comparison, I am pleased to confirm that you have acquired eligibility to be housed in the Berlin Zoo, where you will be put on display for a 6-month sentence, as a typical exhibit of primitive, pre-evolutionary man.

Congratulations on this notable achievement.

4 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by bashydemy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
PapiWata:

Looking back a few hundred or thousand years of human history, to justify hiring a stark illiterate and serial murderer, to rule and ruin a MODERN African nation, is an egregious affront against progress and advancement, as well as an insult to the intelligence of 200 million voters.

For daring to make such an absurd comparison, I am pleased to confirm that you have acquired eligibility to be housed in the Berlin Zoo, where you will be put on display for a 6-month sentence, as a typical exhibit of primitive, pre-evolutionary man.

Congratulations on this notable achievement.
Look at this nuisance oooo, You deserve some invisible slaps and you you eventually get some they are from me... Beside i know your father,you or anybody from you generation has no professor like that of Prof Jega and he is the INEC who can clear and unclear someone of his/her eligibility to run for a certain political post ok. Please try to get sense abeg

3 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
hifaif:

Stop running and screaming all over the place. This is no longer about the thread. You called GMB an illiterate and that is why I am holding this argument personally with you.

Next time, you would watch your words before you post them. Go and educate yourself on the meaning of ILLITERATE. You can't just use a word simply because you fancy it. You have to know what it means as well.
Buhari is an illiterate my good friend, Who else will promise to stabilize the price of 'kurud oyel' if not an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by cyberguy72(m): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

somebody posted he has degree from nigeria defence college or so, so he finish primary or he can't be allowed in naija defence academy
Which degree?IBB said buhari failed all his exams in the military. That he remains the only officer who couldn't pass his exams in Nigeria Army! What a pity. No wonder he could be booted out of power that way

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
'If any $20B dollars is missing, America will know, because it's their money'[/b]...was it not a Ph.D holder that made such ludicrous/hilarious statement? Even a primary 1 pupil knows that the dollar is universally a legal tender! No wonder that Unilag's Prof said GEJ was a disgrace to Ph.D holders...thank God I forfeited Uniport's Admission when it came to me then on a platter of Gold..gringringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
The following United States presidents didn't have degrees, George Washington, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Grover Cleveland, Warren G. Harding and Harry S. Truman.
Article II, Section 1 (5) of the US Constitution which talks about qualification is silent on academical qualification. It only talks about citizenship by birth and age qualifications.
In Nigeria, the academical qualification is school cert. or its equivalent.

3 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Billyonaire:
Buhari is an illiterate my good friend, Who else will promise to stabilize the price of 'kurud oyel' if not an illiterate.

All this thrash cos of an INCOMPETENT president.

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
cyberguy72:
Which degree?IBB said buhari failed all his exams in the military. That he remains the only officer who couldn't pass his exams in Nigeria Army! What a pity. No wonder he could be booted out of power that way
Post the link.

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by cyberguy72(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
aurenflani:

Big fat lie!
BIG FAT TRUTH
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by PapiWata: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
cyberguy72:

Yes sir indeed. There are NO initials following Weeping General Buhari's name, to indicate having passed the routine academic and professional military examinations passed with ease by all other Nigerian military rulers that rose to power during the dark span of years between the early 1970s to late 1980s.

Former military ruler and self styled Evil Genius General Ibrahim Babangida's official title includes a string of cryptic acronyms after his name, Fss. Pss. Mni., which signify successful passing results obtained in professional academic examinations conducted for ALL Nigerian officers over the course of their military careers. Coincidentally, as Cyber Guy reminds readers here with VERY short memories, it has been none other than The Evil Genius Babangida himself who recently and for the very FIRST time, exposed the unbroken succession of mandatory examination FAILURES which prevent professional flunkie Paa Momodu Buhari from appending any acronym at all to denote even one single, solitary military examination pass to his sorry name, over his entire career in the army which positioned him to loot national treasuries as a junta ruler.

In short, Pa Buhari was a dunce and dimwit as a soldier, then a thief and murderer as a coup-imposed dictator, before ungracefully growing old and senile to become a career election result complainant, and covert Boko Haram terror gang financier, whose futile lawsuits challenging in court the expressed will of the Nigerian electorate are as constant a fixture of Nigerian politics are Buhari's crippling and humiliating defeats at the polls every time national presidential elections have been held over the past decade and a half.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by jamace(m): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
PapiWata:

Yes sir indeed. There are NO initials following Weeping General Buhari's name, to indicate having passed the routine academic and professional military examinations passed with ease by all other Nigerian military rulers that rose to power during the dark span of years between the early 1970s to late 1980s.

Former military ruler and self styled Evil Genius General Ibrahim Babangida's official title includes a string of cryptic acronyms after his name, Fss. Pss. Mni., which signify successful passing results obtained in professional academic examinations conducted for ALL Nigerian officers over the course of their military careers. Coincidentally, as Cyber Guy reminds readers here with VERY short memories, it has been none other than The Evil Genius Babangida himself who recently and for the very FIRST time, exposed the unbroken succession of mandatory examination FAILURES which prevent professional flunkie Paa Momodu Buhari from appending any acronym at all to denote even one single, solitary military examination pass to his sorry name, over his entire career in the army which positioned him to loot national treasuries as a junta ruler.

In short, Pa Buhari was a dunce and dimwit as a soldier, then a thief and murderer as a coup-imposed dictator, before ungracefully growing old and senile to become a career election result complainant, and covert Boko Haram terror gang financier, whose futile lawsuits challenging in court the expressed will of the Nigerian electorate are as constant a fixture of Nigerian politics are Buhari's crippling and humiliating defeats at the polls every time national presidential elections have been held over the past decade and a half.

You are very right, my brother.
Most of the Northern military officers, including Buhari made general in the Army because of the need to carry all parts of Nigeria along via "Quota system". I learnt from very reliable source that Northern officers who failed in NDA and other mandatory courses in the military (in the 60s and 70s) instead of being withdrawn were given automatic promotion to maintain the "UNITY" of "One Nigeria". Sadly, officers from the SE or SW never had this preferential treatment.
For those saying Buhari attended NDA and therefore has a degree, please be informed that NDA became a degree awarding institution in 1985.
And for those citing American Presidents who had no degrees, be enlightened that time has changed and those people wouldn't have made Presidents in the present dispensation.
Please go through this thread to see how the North cheats other parts of Nigeria in the name of quota system and UNITY. https://www.nairaland.com/2043886/cut-off-points-admission-into#28868834
Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by jamace(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
PDP should investigate Buhari's ACADEMIC qualification(s). Does Buhari have the requisite ACADEMIC qualification to rule Nigeria as stipulated by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Zaikon(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:
Can you tell me if Buhari have degree or just WAEC? because no one want olodo to rule them. Obama is graduate, same as Germany, Britain, Japan and China. Naija people deserve a graduate as well, that's why oyinbo people think we are mumu.
deh call it COMMON SENSE but its not common at all...

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by waleadex(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:
Can you tell me if Buhari have degree or just WAEC? because no one want olodo to rule them. Obama is graduate, same as Germany, Britain, Japan and China. Naija people deserve a graduate as well, that's why oyinbo people think we are mumu.
Almost every post against GMB makes it to FP while those of GEJ hardly don't. NL is becoming partial and it's not too good. Let us be fair.

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
hmmm wetin concern me? abeg how much be
merlin season 10?
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Firefire(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Degree or no degree, the END of a thing is better than the beginning.

The END is shown below:

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by ademoladeji(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:
You're a confam mumu! What has university degree gat to do with good governance? Nigeria was far better btw 1983-1985 than it is now! Go brain up pls n stop craving for attention

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Hidentity(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

Do you have a degree? If yes, I think that it is better to have no degree than have one and write this way. "Buhari has a degree" not "have a degree." Obama is not graduate, Obama is a graduate. Also, the expression same as Germany, Britain does not flow with the noun "Obama." Are you trying to say Obama is a country like Germany and Britain too? Though Obama, Germany, Britain are all proper nouns but the rule of interpretation and construction does not place both in the same context.

You also need be enlightened on having "WAEC" as a degree or a certificate. Friend, WAEC is an acronym for WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL. It is practically impossible to have WAEC as a certificate because it is just a body governing the conduct of examinations. It is the certificate issued by WAEC that can be possessed as an evidence of qualification. If we keep having WAEC as a result or certificate, the next generations won't have any exam to write.

I have no intention of ridiculing you, but do not condemn others for what you are guilty of. You are trying to insinuate that he is not educated but your expressions show that you need brighter grammar too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

[size=18pt]Did he even pass the WAEC?
The man got into the army by quota
It is on record that he never passed any of the officer courses while in the military
The man no sabi book [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Proffdada: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

so he has no degress at all, very bad,

gej till buhari get degree then.
no need for olodo ruler when we have many graduates.
and do u know that doctorate in zoology is a certificate in cattle rearing? grin
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Ogbeozioma: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
If buhari has no qualifications and he behave sensibly than Jonathan would it be safe to say that Jonathan should go and tear his credentials!
bros you gat tear ur own too.
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Hero10001: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

i check google already and i check wiki and still no education
You must be an internet eediot.
Oya, go back and google well.
GMB get degrees pass GEJ, he started from Kaduna to Britain, U.S.A and India unlike Patience husband that studied Zoology in a local school under spoilt and inferior system of education.
If Gej dey for millitary, he no go ever reach the rank of a General.

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
United States Army War College (1979–1980),
Defence Services Staff College (1973),
Mons Officer Cadet School (1962–1963),
Nigerian Defence Academy (1962)
Muhammadu Buhari, Education

Google Muhammadu Buhari Education.

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by jeje123(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
temitemi1:
Who knows... But GEJ nah DR sha grin grin... Oh, sorry buhari got degree in cow rearing grin grin grin
Useless doctorate holder and sensible degree cow rearer who is d best?

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by bayulll01(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:
as if a clueless mofo that has phd in zoologist and a stooge in architecture has done anything to improve the well being of Nigerian,for me curruption is our major problem in this country,kill curruption and see how things will improve,as for buhari having degree he should but that one will be adult education

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!!
Buhari Is the Most Academically Weak Nigerian Military Officer Of All Time.
[size=18pt]Pa Muhammadu Buhari (72) is the only Nigerian senior military officer that failed all the Junior and senior examinations in the history of Nigerian Military.
If you check the official names of officers likes of IBB, Idiagbon, Diya, Danjuma, Akhigbe, Abdulsalami, Aikhomu. etc you see a suffix, FSS, Psc, MNi., Pa Muhammadu Buhari has none. He failed the Command and Staff College exams and all other Military examinations (Psc means Pass staff college).[/size]
Pa Buhari was a Minister for Petroleum (NNPC Commissioner) for years but still do not understand how the oil Industry operates. Last two weeks the former dictator, declared that "if he is elected Nigerian President in 2015, he will regulate world oil market".
Ignorance they say is a disease. The global oil market and related price is determined by the Demand Supply
forces. - By: Hope For Nigeria

https://www.facebook.com/kokobaiye.abeki/posts/813051315418210

The man is a blockhead
Itiboribo
That's why he took over by a coup,the only thing he knows is force
Common entrance he will carry class for head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by gebest: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Defence Accademy certificate is equivalent to BSC.
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by ksa66(m): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Conferm very good we need true and trust leader
Hadone:
So what if he dont? Remember that clueless GEJ hold a PHD. What colour does it added to his poor & empty administration?

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by watchindelta(m): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
if u see am ask am.

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by victorazy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

but why other country leader has degree? obama is profesor abi

grin u wan kill this guy with question grin
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hadone:
So what if he dont? Remember that clueless cheesy GEJ hold a PHD. What colour does it added to his poor & empty administration?

Well maybe it does not added any colour to teach you how to respect people but it added paint to some people's empty life shocked cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria / How Igbos Stoned Awolowo In Aba — Adebanjo / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.