Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba (6571 Views)

Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – / Nasarawa Crisis: We Were Left At Mercy Of Ombatse - Survivors / PDP Crisis: “we Have Agreed To Keep Quiet Till Sunday” – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba by birdman(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2010
earTHMama:

In Nigeria?. Do you want another war?

Open your eyes
Re: Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba by Justcash(m): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2010
"Nigeria" is a waste of time. We need a con-federation or outright Division!

This Jos crises is small, wait untill the Northerners face the southerners in Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi etc.

Nonsense! One Nigeria my Ass.
Re: Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba by Mbeki: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2010
I blame those that insists that they must live and do business in the north. After the sharia crisis in Kaduna in the early 2000, i left the north and am very safe at least from ethnic violence.

LEAVE THE NORTH! if you're not from there. No business or property is worth your life. If you want to defend the one Nigeria entity, it's up to you! You'll never live to see it.

TO THY TENTS OH! NIGERIANS!
Re: Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba by zebra(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2010
Justcash:

"Nigeria" is a waste of time. We need a con-federation or outright Division!

This Jos crises is small, wait untill the Northerners face the southerners in Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi etc.

Nonsense! One Nigeria my backside.

You are right, Nigeria is really a waste of time. and until something is done that will teach those fulani people an everlasting lesson this same thing will continue to happen. What is actually wrong with them? is it the tribe? or the religion they practice?
Re: Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba by tatanian: 1:57am On Feb 03, 2010
Man I bet you should the split the country war has it own victims don't think wars will gonna do you some good fulani and hausa were beeng killed in the south as well back in the 60s there pm and Northern region governor were killed that what triggered this hatred in the first place also nigeria is not one according to my understand I am right now in nigeria I was in nigeria for more than 18 years now. If French were the colonial master of that country the will gonna have some what like three countries in the midst; The Yaroba Land, The Igbas, and the Felani or Hauser Britain doesn't do that and so the is different and also religion.

Whatever so is the question war isn't the answers, I never serve in army in Germany or anywhere but I am well aware of is that Northerners will the fight in such easy and defeat the southerners also also if a free of thought that southerner will in such easy fight the northerner my question here is that WHY DO PEOPLE ASK TO FIGHT ALL THOSE THAT ASK FOR SUCH NEVER SAW A WAR, NOR DO THEY EVER FIGHT IN FRONTIERS WE STILL HAS THE SCARS OF THE WW II. The mistake that Hauser and felanis made is that whenever there's a crisis they attack southerners also in the southern part they act the same so in that cause division if the only answer get a table and round it hold talk and decide, I mostly stay in the north because I found it a little bit safe at least no scam no frauds and 419ners so i like north though they are very sensitive towards religious stuff in germany there are at least some 20% muslims from the turkey and also born Germans who accepted islam but there wasn't such violence as in nigeria, such things as AreaBoys, Bekasey and also political thugs in north or those opcs nothing like that
there indeed some minor group remnant of nazi but not that active also nowadays the authorities in Berlin are trying to curve with recent development why given muslims a place in areas like police, army and so on as in politics.

So I suggest you guys should just hold talks and decide which way to follow Nigeria now a day sounds to be a failed state for the lack of leadership the north has the food also the south as the money (Gasoline).

Thanks
Davince
Re: Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba by edoyad(m): 2:17am On Feb 03, 2010
Continue deceiving yourself you glorified almajiri nitwit. I've told you before, you can't fool a person schooling you. You've been tolerated up until now but the game is up. No body wants the Niger Delta oil except you parasites, and since your intentions are known you will be burnt in that oil so you badly desire. People who can't do anything for themselves except procreate and bring poorer and stupider into the world, and think you can make others think backwardly like you ? Wait and see events unfold before your eyes.
Re: Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba by aloyemeka2: 2:20am On Feb 03, 2010
tatanian:

[b]The Yaroba Land, The Igbas, and the Felani or Hauser Britain [/b]doesn't do that and so the is different and also religion.

You spell in German?
Re: Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba by Beaf: 3:08am On Feb 03, 2010
Re: Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba by Fhemmmy: 3:12am On Feb 03, 2010
Different importance to different things.
Re: Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba by tatanian: 1:43am On Feb 04, 2010
[b]Actually I don't think almajirs are same as fraudstars, and those guys are never anywhere in the world but in Nigeria I bet north only how does is sound to be like while having some bunch of idiots going round Europe cheating, wenching a lot to be call super trulls, in Italy and America, non of such cyprian is welcome in Germany we don't need AIDS, and some sorta LSDs dealer, we do have Nazi already trying get rid of them so, stay in where you're or anywhere you feel like but don't be here, you'll gonna be death meat, almajir begs only they don't point guns, NOW TELL ME OUT OF THE THESE guys who's dangerous? The thief or the begging ones, or so it may sounds to be like the thieves has no guarantee. Now stop ACTING start ACTION take the whirl those guys are well dressed up before German come to Cameroun so as after been colonized by the French they do have clothes, system of government, laws and orders city like Keno was there for nearly nine hundred years before colonialism took place.

I wanna make it categorically clear I mean crystal clear that the wise ones in the whole Nigeria are those muslims either Lagosians or Kenonians, those people are men of honor. The worse and untrusted ones are Igbos, they lack almost everything, No Unity No Respect to their elders and they lack something call morality in ignorance trying to link themselves with House of Yisrael or those of Canaanites, Peuls or Pel (fulanis) as they are been call in French are those that has relationship to the House of Yisrael not Igbos or whatever they call themselves and to the Hausers, that language is related to Semitic but it wasn't a race there wasn't anything like that in the pass. To the Yorubas they are from Egypt themselves also mostly now muslims the word alamjirs is an arabic word meaning immigrants so in that case Yorba is also alamjirs as well. Fulanis in Genesis 10:25 they were mention as peleg (פֶּלֶג / פָּלֶג) PEL as well, Peleg's son was Reu, born when Peleg was thirty, and he had other sons and daughters. According to the Hebrew Bible, Peleg lived to the age of 239. The word Peleg means division also could be almajirs in arabic. I wonder why do some ignorant uses such work advertising their ignorance in here lols. Why don't you call them Cainonites (Keno) Cain killed Abel out of jealousy and was exiled by G-d in the Old Testament, could that be the reason why killing is going on among you guys? am gonna halt here cause someone told me that he can't read a lot, I am nigger he added.

Davince [/b]
Re: Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba by Nchara: 12:48am On Jan 20, 2012
So Yorubas are also killed in the North? I thought they said only Igbos are.
Re: Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba by Obiagu1(m): 12:53am On Jan 20, 2012
Nchara:

So Yorubas are also killed in the North? I thought they said only Igbos are.

No, the 113 Yorubas that were killed are not a concern to them, probably they were 113 rats! So no shaking.
Re: Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba by stayreal: 1:33am On Jan 20, 2012
Many yoruba people were killed. Sad thing man. Igbos in jos joined berom at that time against fulani. Beroms lost many in their villages during the first attack. After, igbos mobilized to defend themselves.
Re: Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba by Nwaaba1(m): 7:01am On Jan 20, 2012
i trust igbos.
Re: Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba by boy4: 2:45am On Jul 18, 2014
OUR OWN WIRELESS PHONE INTERCOM SYSTEM: this is like a portable table phone, mainly for free internal calls at home, offices, schools, churches, mosque, supermarkets, etc.
No setting
No installation and installer required
No coding
No subscription for life
No cable and No breaking of walls
Extendable to 100 units
Ranges from 200 - 300m
completely wireless operation
just plug and call
anybody that operate a normal land phone can operate this wireless phone
it has high level of water resistance
made from Korea
pls call 08158754106, 08083809070 for serious buyers and reseller alone. we have sold over 3m pieces nationwide.
we deliver at your door step no matter where you reside
PRICE # 15,000 PER 1PCS, A SET OF 2PCS #30,000. PROMO PRICE IS # 13, 500 and #27, 000 FOR A SET, but this promo will run out next week and the price goes back to 15000 AND 30000 FOR A SET
HURRY NOW WHILE STOCK LAST.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ To Strip Questionable Characters Of National Awards / MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East / Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.