Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Is The Taboo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Taboo? (695 Views)

Is This A Taboo? / Dating Your Friend's Sister Or Brother...is It A Taboo? / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Taboo? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
virginity seems to be quite a topic these days and people emphasising on it, more from males than females which is rather ironic. Some have chosen to be celibate after loosing their virginity. But what constantly baffles me is/are; what really is the taboo of loosing your virginity? What is the consequence you encountered that made you choose to be celibate? We often times have heard biblical references but personal conviction from experiences will do more justice to those questions above.
Re: What Is The Taboo? by Mprex(f): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Op, pls one question @ a time.

Some people go celibate after losing their virginity prolly because they regretted doing the sex thingy or they were disappointed with the experience
Re: What Is The Taboo? by olexjay(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
I think when they discover that they loose their virginity to the wrong guy who doesn't deserve it... So they might feel the pain.
Re: What Is The Taboo? by Youngpo413: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
blublahd:
virginity seems to be quite a topic these days and people emphasising on it, more from males than females which is rather ironic. Some have chosen to be celibate after loosing their virginity. But what constantly baffles me is/are; what really is the taboo of loosing your virginity? What is the consequence you encountered that made you choose to be celibate? We often times have heard biblical references but personal conviction from experiences will do more justice to those questions above.
naija ladies can't do without sex talkless of celibate,they are no longer satisfied with only one dick,that's why they always jump from one dick to another in the name of relationship.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Get A Tattoo ??? / The New 'guy' Disease (some Guys) / What Do U Tink, Stingy Or Intelligent???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.