Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae (56567 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sammybhaws(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2015
Is it because president goodluck is gentle annd calm.. we Niger deltans and igbos are not foolish.since some bastards from the illetrate hause took power since 1966 it's has been from north to north no southern man in power now we re in power u re talking shit... Buhari should go and take care of his great grand children....GOODLUCK TILL 2023
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Eph123, ngokafor Nebuchadnezzar salmanRushdie wiseandtrue. I think a look at some of those posters that were glorifying PMB then will make us have a nice laugh

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
I was a Prophet
donmalcolm21:
How can GMB have that Cv and thinks he can rule a country where down South 90% of the youths are graduate. Why didn't GMB enrol in NOUN when OBJ was enrolling.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
UnknownT:
grin

Truth is that most of our past presidents never wanted to become one, they were "forced" to contest in the 1st instance eg Yar'adua, GEJ, OBJ etc. The ones that wanted to become presidents never made it eg. Awolowo, Abiola, Atiku, Buhari etc
You are a Prophet

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
pendy79:
Hahahaha, that moment when you check your CV with your competitor and you have to use larger fonts and quadruple spacing to make sure your pages reaches his own despite no spacing in his own.

Why quadruple spacing in JonaTAN own na?
Where is this one now

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Flets:
Lol
Buhari started active service in 1963 (just 3 years after independence) as platoon commander and 41 YEARS LATER, still trying to hold unto power. Is Nigeria his father's property?
If Buhari was unable to groom someone who he can trust. .... then he's an absolute failure.
Another Prophet

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
sukkot:
carry you go lol ? me i dey relocate to naija permanently before February sef. bros, na naija all the way. i wan come get position for buhari government. by February i go done pack potmato enter town. i am getting too racially radical and aware to exist in this place grin
Did he later relocate grin

Sai baba
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Hmmm...that is very good my chief, you've got to come back in other for us all to rebuild this country, and to collect it back from this gaddayummn reprobates grin...We cant wait to have you back smiley
This one os wailer in Chief today

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
sukkot:
indeed my kind Sir, we have to extricate this country from the hands of the inept. I intend to be on the forefront of this revolution to cleanse inept and pugnacious people like patience out of power. in fact if i had my way she would be deported to cotonou

lol yeah cotonou
freeze001 just laugh grin

This was in 2014
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Truckpusher:
And what's your point ? you GEJ hater. cheesy
where is the comrade self
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Dedetwo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
HonourablePomk:
MUHAMMADU BUHARI’S CURRICULUM VITAE

Born in Daura, Katsina State, on 17 December 1942

Education

Attended Primary School in Daura and Mai’adua, 1948-1952
Attended Katsina Model School in 1953 and Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College Katsina) from 1956-1961.

Joined the then Nigerian Military Training School, Kaduna in 1963.
Attended Officer’s Cadet School in Aldershot (United Kingdom), October 1963

Attended Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna, 1964
Attended the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden (United Kingdom) 1965
Studied at the Defence Services’ Staff College, Wellington (India), 1973
Attended the United States Army War College, June 1979 to June 1980.

Professional Achievements

Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Battalion, 1963-1964;
Mechanical Transport Officer, Lagos Garrison, 1964-1965;
Transport Company Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1965-1966;
Battalion Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1966-1967;
Brigade Major, 2nd Sector, 1st Infantry Division, April to July, 1967;
Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Division, August 1967 – October 1968;
Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Division, November 1968 – February 1970;
Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade, 1st Infantry Division, February 1970 – June 1971;
Assistant Adjutant-General, 1st Infantry Division Headquarters, July 1971 – December 1972;
Colonel, General Staff, 3rd Infantry Division Headquarters, January 1974 – September 1974;
Acting Director Supply and Transport, Nigeria Army Corps Headquarters, September 1974 – July 1975;
Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;
Federal Commissioner for Petroleum Resources, March 1976 – June 1978;
Chairman, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, June 1978 – July 1978;
Military Secretary, Army Headquarters, July 1978 – June 1979;
Member, Supreme Military Council, July 1978 – June 1979;
General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division, August 1980 – January 1981;
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armored Division, November 1981 – December 1983;
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985.
Executive Chairman of the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF), 21 March 1995 – May 1999.

Awards and Medals

GCFR: Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
DSM: Defence Service Medal
NSM: National Service Medal
GSM: General Service Medal
LSGCM: Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal
FSS: Forces Service Star
CM: The Congo Medal

Honorary Doctorate Degrees
10 December 1994: Honorary Doctor of Science degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.

21 December 1996: Honorary Doctor of Letters degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by the University of Calabar.

6 June 1998: Honorary Doctor of Law degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by Benue State University.

tagged with Muhammadu Buhari

SOURCE: http://ad76.com/2014/12/19/muhammadu-buharis-curriculum-vitae/

GOODLUCK JONATHAN CURRICULUM VITAE

Born in Otuoke, Bayelsa State, on 20 November 1957.

Education

St Stephen’s primary school ( now state school ) Otuoke, 1961 – 1965

St Michael’s primary school, Oloibiri, Bayelsa State FSLC, 1966 – 1969

Mater Dei high school, Imiringi, Bayelsa State , 1971 – 1975

University of Port Harcourt, 1977 – 1981

University of Port Harcourt, 1983 – 1984

University of Port Harcourt, 1987 – 1995

Academic Qualifications:

First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) 1969

West African School Certificate (WASC) 1975

General Certificate of Education (GCE O/L) 1976

B. Sc. Zoology Second Class (hons) Upper Division 1981

M. Sc. Hydrobiology/Fisheries Biology 1985

Ph. D. Zoology 1995

Employment History:

Preventive Officer, Dept. Of Customs & Excise, 1975 – 1977

Science Inspector of Education, Rivers State Ministry of Education, Port Harcourt , 1982 – 1983

Lecturer, Dept. Of Biology, Rivers State College of Education, Port Harcourt , 1983 – 1993

Assistant Director, (Ecology)/ Head Sub – Dept. Of Environment Protection, OMPADEC, 1993 – 1998

Deputy Governor, Bayelsa State from May 1999 to 2005

Governor, Bayelsa State from May 2005 to May 2007

Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria from May 2007 to February 2010

Acting President, Federal Republic of Nigeria from February 2010 to May 2010

President, Commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria from May 2010 to date

Awards:

Best Performing Deputy Governor Award in the Federation in 2002, by the Institute of Public Administration of Nigeria (IPAN)

Award of "Exemplary Leadership Quality and Good Governance" conferred by the National Association of Women in Education Development in July 2003

Honorary Award for Democracy and Good Governance conferred by the NUJ Abuja Council

SOURCE: https://www.nairaland.com/837150/goodluck-johnathans-achievements

The bolded disqualified Mahammadu Buhari as candidate for officer's intake and proved he never had WASC.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
mojeer678:

There's more than that between the two personalities: what about integrity?

OBJ SPEAKS ON GMB:“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is an upright man. Not many people know that his first daughter is married to an Igbo man from Anambra. He exempted Christians from performing duty on Sundays.When his Muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them from duty on Fridays he told them the bible says Christians should rest on the 7th day, the Muslims should show him where the Qur'an says they should rest on Fridays.”
As Head of State, he slashed the number of Muslims going on pilgrimage by 50%. His driver and cook for the past 10 years plus are Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is a bigot. It is a pity that some people failed to understand that PDP deliberately capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black.
This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to jail.How many Nigerians would hold appointment in government as Minister of Petroleum, PTF Chairman and Head of State, yet don’t own a house in Abuja or all over Nigeria. He has only one house and never kept a foreign account.Love him or hate him but you cannot take his integrity away from him.” – OBASAN
The shit they sold them then.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dedetwo:

The bolded disqualified Mahammadu Buhari as candidate for officer's intake and proved he never had WASC.
Today Dino melaye is in the news whereas the chief forger is hiding
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
babestella:
A brief analysis of those who support GEJ and GMB.

GMB supporters are:
1. 100% almajiris based in the north and their unknown brothers in the south.
2. They are highly tribal in nature.
3. Most are stack illiterate.
4. Dangerously religious.
5. Mostly Islamic
6. Poorly educated individuals.
7. Few are highly educated but filled with tribalism.
8. Non Nationalistic interest at heart. They would rather the country burnt if they don’t have their way.
9. Those who think other parts of the country don’t matter in this election.
10. Abysmally gullible.
11. Regional and territorial in nature. No national spread.
12. Non inclusive in nature.
13. Abusive and disrespectful in character.
14. Most are physically and verbally violent.

GEJ supporters are:
1. Progressives in nature.
2. Non tribal, non religious.
3. Most are educated and free thinkers.
4. Very nationalist in nature, all inclusive in governance. Wants to see a united Nigeria.
5. Not so gullible.
6. Supporters are majorly educated, analytical and calm
7. Non violent.

Please add your voice to this list.
The truth that became clear at night

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
rhymz:
Hahaha hahahahh..... Buhari has got to be the most overrated numbskull Nigeria has ever had as a leader, this man is not sellable as an intellect, don't even try cos it looks stuuuupid and lame. This is a very lame attempt to try to make an obviously not too smart or intellectually sound Buhari look like some Obama.... Lol

Buhari has the brain power of a cockroach, has anyone listened to the man's speeches, they are anything but educated. Nigga has an awful accent and pronounces words terribly. When it comes to engaging debates or even understanding the dynamics of running a country's economy, Buhari is blank and give answers that obviously shows he has limitations when it comes to academic brilliance.

Jonathan is not even all that intellectually too but Buhari is no match for Jonathan when it comes to debating issues and the dynamics of leadership. If ever Buhari achieved anything, which he didn't, it would have been with the barrel of a gun and the argument of force and threats. Abeg, we all know intellect is one of Buhari's greatest limitations, don't even go there to try to sell him as some fine educated officer because he obviously is not. I dare him to take up the debate challenge thrown to him by the Jonathan camp, if them born am well and him dey sure of his intellect. He will so disgrace himself and look like a total numbskull if he tries it. There is a reason his handlers in the APC have ignored the challenge for the PDP fir an open debate live on national TV.... Lol.
This one was Nostradamus

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by eph123(f): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Eph123, ngokafor Nebuchadnezzar salmanRushdie wiseandtrue. I think a look at some of those posters that were glorifying PMB then will make us have a nice laugh

The comments on the first page are H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S
If only there was a crystal ball then to see how the economy and forex will tank in less than 2 years, among other things.

HonourablePomk:
This CV shows Buhari worked his way up to that level through hardwork both in Nigeria and Diaspora. He is a Security Expert, He uses resources available at the moment to deal with issues in his regime people can testify to this. He saves his country from International Disgrace . . .

SAI BUHARI

aze:
One is an experienced leader the other academician

holatin:
See buhari achievement as e boku.
even those GEJ no sure cus no one to back dat up.

who are his course mate ?

When he was receiving award, Jonathan still dey kindergarten.
When he dey fight for Nigeria, he still has no shoes.
When he finally becomes president, Jonathan will be a fisherman at otueke.

Buhari for President
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
After all said and done. Buhari is only popular among illiterates. No educated Nigerian can vote for Buhari, and I am sure we are greater in number than the illiterates.
The illiterates won and you can see what we are going through today
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin i was suprised to see this my moniker now. It's funny how everything turned out today
eph123:

The comments on the first page are H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S
If only there was a crystal ball then to see how the economy and forex will tank in less than 2 years, among other things.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin

Let me sing CelineDion It's all coming back to Me.

This one has ran away from politics section
KHAYGOLD:

He's not my president and will never be. Perhaps your own president. Your likes make him a fool, when your greed and because of what you will eat won't allow you to give him good advice. In a sane country, he can't even be class captain let alone a president. I repeat, he's foolish.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by eph123(f): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
donmalcolm21:
grin i was suprised to see this my moniker now. It's funny how everything turned out today

I tell you.
Thanks for digging this thread up.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
eph123:

I tell you.
Thanks for digging this thread up.
Uwc. Do you see this country getting it right?

Be realistic
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Raphael78(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
U can't compare Jonathan to osibanjo,Jonathan is not a leader but can be a very good adviser. And the best of osibanjo can only survive or actualize in develop country not in Nigerian. Why buhari gat the leadership and charisma,but he need people like osibanjo and gej
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by eph123(f): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Uwc. Do you see this country getting it right?

Be realistic

I do, if (and that's a big if) the right people get to the top. For a long while, it's the wrong ones who have nothing to give that get there.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by mightyhaze: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
My goodness!

Abeg,more of dese kinda threads! Av been laffin so hard d past quarter of an hour or so,..i almost dislocated ma jaw!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
eph123:

I do, if (and that's a big if) the right people get to the top. For a long while, it's the wrong ones who have nothing to give that get there.
Tribalism and Religion will NEVER allow the right people to get to the top
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by mightyhaze: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
All dese pseudo progressives hav gone awol! Many hav found new ways of venting dia frustrations,like one ommenka who keeps ramming his horns on anything ipob or igbo since d economy nosedived faster dan d speed of light,...all because of one illiterate and his band of dubious n misinformed cheerleaders. Smh

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Raphael78:
U can't compare Jonathan to osibanjo,Jonathan is not a leader but can be a very good adviser. And the best of osibanjo can only survive or actualize in develop country not in Nigerian. Why buhari gat the leadership and charisma,but he need people like osibanjo and gej
What are you really saying?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
mightyhaze:
All dese pseudo progressives hav gone awol! Many hav found new ways of venting dia frustrations,like one ommenka who keeps ramming his horns on anything ipob or igbo since d economy nosedived faster dan d speed of light,...all because of one illiterate and his band of dubious n misinformed cheerleaders. Smh
You can see how anything PMB will give them 500Likes then grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by eph123(f): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Tribalism and Religion will NEVER allow the right people to get to the top

That's the problem, unfortunately.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by mightyhaze: 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Raphael78:
wich leadership and charisma?

Do u knw what leadership means
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
HonourablePomk:
This CV shows Buhari worked his way up to that level through hardwork both in Nigeria and Diaspora. He is a Security Expert, He uses resources available at the moment to deal with issues in his regime people can testify to this. He saves his country from International Disgrace . . .

SAI BUHARI
If only i can locate thifs alien that recession has forced into outer space
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
eph123:

That's the problem, unfortunately.
It's either we restructure or try confederacy or everybody goes its way

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. / US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration / Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.